• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 658 Views, 12 Comments

My Encounter With Lyra - BronyGuardian200



I have always been a fan of Lyra Heartstrings. One day, I find her: abandoned in the streets.

  • ...
2
 12
 658

5. A Close Call

It was the next day. I was feeling good. Lyra and I were playing Halo 4, when there was a knock on the door. I looked out the window and saw a cop standing there. My heart stopped. I quickly rushed Lyra into a closet and told her that I'll tell her about it later. I opened the door and greeted the officer. He told me that some people said that I have a strange human with me.

"What? No. I don't have anything like that." I said.

The officer nodded and walked away. I caught my breath and let Lyra out of the closet.

"What the hay was that about." She asked.

I told her that we have to be careful. If they find you, they'll take you to a lab and experiment on you. She gulped. I wasn't doing this to scare her. I was doing it to warn her. I kept thinking of what to do when I go for a walk. Leave her here or hide her somehow. I knew that wasn't going to be the first visit from a cop. My dream popped into my head. I almost started crying but I stopped myself. I was lost in my thoughts. I didn't know what to do. There are people everywhere. The only safe place that she has is in my house. I didn't want to keep her here for the rest of her life. I thought about living somewhere else but I didn't have the money to pay for a new house. I told her that I'll figure things out. I'll figure something out...

Author's Note:

I know that this was a short chapter and I'm sorry for that. I have a great idea for the next chapter. See you guys!