• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 658 Views, 12 Comments

My Encounter With Lyra - BronyGuardian200



I have always been a fan of Lyra Heartstrings. One day, I find her: abandoned in the streets.

  • ...
2
 12
 658

1. A Miserable Life

As I sat in my room, staring a the carpet, I felt like there was no reason to live. In my world, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, is dead. The show, the community, everything. Most bronies were killed in the war but I lived. My life sucks. I'm so sad right now. My parents died during the war and my little brother... He... He died in the war, while holding his Fluttershy plush. He was buried with it because I thought it would make him happy. I've always been a fan of Lyra Heartstrings but I know that she's not real. It's very hard to accept that.

One day, I went out for a walk through town. It was a peaceful town with smiles everywhere. I was a standout because I wasn't smiling.

People often asked me: "Are you ok?"

I responded with a yes but I wasn't ok. While I was walking I heard what sounded like a lyre playing. There were many musicians in town but no lyres were ever played. I followed the sound into an alley way and around a corner. Who I saw before me, made my heart stop. Sitting against a wall, was Lyra Heartstrings. She was in a human form, her golden eyes staring at me as I did the same.

"Can I help you sir?" She asked.

I gulped because I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how to react to this. Whenever I tried to think of a reaction, my head hurts.

"Uh..... No I'm fine but..... Why are you here all alone?" I asked.

She looked around the alley with caution.

"Can I tell you something?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied.

Lyra leaned close to me and whispered: "I used to be a unicorn but I got transported to this world. I've always wanted to be a human and I'm interested in humans. I don't know how I got here."

I felt like slapping myself in the face. I knew why she was here but I don't know how. In my thought, Celestia brought me to Lyra to cheer me up and warm my heart. Thank you Celestia!!! I have only 1 choice: take her home with me. I hope that I'm not dreaming because if I am, I'll cry forever.

Author's Note:

This is my first fan fiction chapter and I WILL finish this story. When I start a story, I never give up. Thank you for reading.