• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 658 Views, 12 Comments

My Encounter With Lyra - BronyGuardian200



I have always been a fan of Lyra Heartstrings. One day, I find her: abandoned in the streets.

  • ...
2
 12
 658

2. Bringing Her Home

I opened the door and let Lyra in. She had her same colors, like in Equestria Girls. She had a simple grey hoodie and ripped jeans. She was wearing torn up shoes and her hair was a mess.

"Would you like me to get you some warm clothes?" I asked her.

She nodded. She didn't have to answer with words. I could tell that she was scared. I ran into my room and grabbed a T-shirt, jeans, and socks. When I brought them downstairs, Lyra walked into the bathroom. I sat there, thinking. Then, she came out, wearing the new clothes. She sat down on the couch and looked at me.

"Oh. Where are my manners?" I said.

I walked into the kitchen and made a cup of hot chocolate. She was still cold and I knew it. I handed her the cup and took a sip.

"M-my name is..." Lyra started.

"Lyra Heartstrings." I finished for her.

Lyra had a shocked look on her face.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"I've heard of you before." I replied.

"Oh." She said.

I had no idea what to do in this situation. It's just made me so nervous. Years and years of depression and all of that faded away. Suddenly, Lyra started to cry.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked.

Lyra looked up at me. She shook her head.

"You can tell me. I'm here for you." I assured her.

"It-it's my friend, Bon Bon. I miss her so much." She said to me.

I put my hand on her shoulder and sat down.

"I'm sure that she misses you too. For now, if you ever need anyone to talk to, come to me." I told her with a smile.

She nodded.

"Do you wanna watch some TV?" I asked her.

She gasped.

"You humans really DO have TVs?" She asked.

I chuckled. "Yeah, we do." I replied.

I turned on the TV and Spongebob Squarepants was on. Lyra really liked that show. I'm just thankful that it didn't turn onto My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Lyra's not ready to know the truth: that she's a fandom pony and TV show pony. I just decided to take it easy and relax. That's what I did for the rest of the day.

Author's Note:

2nd chapter guys. Not giving any spoilers, you'll just have to read the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed.