• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 658 Views, 12 Comments

My Encounter With Lyra - BronyGuardian200



I have always been a fan of Lyra Heartstrings. One day, I find her: abandoned in the streets.

  • ...
2
 12
 658

3. A Place To Sleep

It came to be 7 PM very fast. I realized that Lyra didn't have anywhere to sleep. The house doesn't have another room. I thought about her sleeping on the couch but that's just rude. I had no other choice, she would have to sleep with me in my bed. It wasn't a problem because I had a bed almost as big as the room itself. I made dinner, we ate, I took a shower, and she did the same. I jumped onto my bed and covered myself up. A few minutes later, Lyra came out and got on her side of the bed.

"Good night, Lyra." I said to her as I patted her head.

"Good night." She responded.

I fell asleep very quickly. I started dreaming... I was walking down the sidewalk with Lyra. The roads were deserted but I didn't care. For once, these streets were quiet and peaceful. Something seemed wrong about it though. Everything was TOO quiet. The shops and attractions were deserted too. I didn't like it anymore. I looked down at Lyra with a worried face. She looked up at me with the same face. Suddenly, we heard the sound of an engine. We turned around and saw a van approaching us. It pulled up next to us and stopped. Multiple men jumped out of the van. They were armed. Without warning, they started shooting us. I heard Lyra scream in pain as she was shot. The men jumped back into the van and sped away. They were hit and runners. I was heavily injured too. I looked at Lyra who was bleeding badly. I tried to crawl over to her but I blacked out. My dream was over...

Author's Note:

I tried to not make the dream to gory and violent. Anyway, I hope that you guys liked this chapter.