• Published 6th Dec 2014
  • 1,540 Views, 43 Comments

Mares in Black - MrAquino



Lyra discovers there's a secret organization that protects Equestria: The Mares in Black (M.I.B. for short)

  • ...
11
 43
 1,540

Humans!!!

The two returned to their vehicle, seeing the apple family bonding together and having half of an outhouse finished. Bon Bon turned on their vehicle and drove a bit.

"So," Bon Bon spoke "How is being an M.I.B. agent?"

"It's... interesting." Lyra replied

"I take it that you want action, right?"

"...Yeah... not gonna lie, I thought there'd more action... and humans." Bon Bon gave a small smile. She turned to the communicator and pressed in a code. Some tunes, then a voice.

"Hello?" a mare's voice replied "Agent B.B? Anything wrong?"

"No Agent S.H.," Bon Bon replied "Tell me, are there any humans around our area?"

"Let me see... yep! A small group of humans are in the castle of the royal sisters!!!"

"Gotcha."

"WE'RE GONNA SEE HUMANS!?!?!?" Lyra yelled with joy

"Just for you."

"OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH!!!" The two drove into the everfree forest, not even acknowledging a couple of ponies staring at them. It took them a few minutes to get over there, but they stood in front of the castle the two sisters used to live in. Smoke could be seen from behind the castle.

"Before we go in," Bon Bon held onto Lyra's tail as she excitedly walked "We're gonna need some protection."

"Protection? Why do we need protection?"

"Just in case." Bon Bon walked over to the trunk of their vehicle and opened it up. Lyra walked over and looked inside: a whole bunch of bright, silver weapons were in store for them!!! Some looked liked the ones the other M.I.B. agents used on her, others were much bigger & may need two ponies to operate it, and others were so small, it could be crushed in her hoof. Bon Bon pulled out a decent small weapon: it was able to fit her hoof just right, looked a bit intimidating, and like all the other weapons, was silver & shined a bit. "Here," she handed the gun to Lyra "this is your tool for when negotiations fail. Set it to 'Stun', but keep it with you at all costs." Lyra levitated the gun to herself, looking all over it.

"How do I... use this?"

"Just place in your hoof and you'll see." A bit skeptical, Lyra placed the gun in her hoof: it immediately spread some weird liquid metal on her hoof and spread!!! Lyra freaked out a bit, but saw Bon Bon give a reassuring smile, even giggling at the sight. Lyra kept her cool and watched: it was finished, as the metal fired what looked like a glove around her hoof. She felt something, almost like... fingers on the trigger. The liquid metal went away, back into the gun, and disappeared.

"...What just happened?"

"It was registering your DNA as to who can use it and who can't. All M.I.B. agents are allowed to use our weapons and to make sure any other pony doesn't use it for their own deeds. Originally, if your DNA didn't match to the weapon, it would explode, but it was scrapped due to casualties and losing weapons."

"Oh... can we meet the humans?"

"Sure." Bon Bon reached inside the trunk and pulled out a gun similar to Lyra's, only with a third switch labeled 'Kill'. She placed it inside her suit, which had in it, a holster for her gun and some ammo with weird, sphere shaped objects. Bon Bon turned and saw Lyra staring inside. "Grenades. Used to both flush enemy interns out of their cover and deal a lot of damage to them."

"I see." Lyra opened her suit and placed her weapon inside as well. The two walked around the remodeled castle, seeing the inside was much more cleaner and not as destroyed looking as it did nearly five years ago. Bon Bon stood on her hind legs, took cover right behind a corner, pulling out her gun, and set the weapon to, what was most likely, 'Stun'.

"Alright," she whispered to Lyra "Introduce yourself to them and make sure nothing seems out of the ordinary. If they're 'Bronies', fire at them on 'Stun' with no hesitation!!!"

"How can I tell they're bronies?" She whispered back.

"Easy: if they say your name, that's them."

"...simple. Got it." Lyra held her breath, trying to keep her cool as inside, she was jumping up and down like Pinkie Pie during Rainbow Dash's Birth-ivesery. She walked over and saw at least six humans with a tent around a campfire: 2 adult males in construction outfits with another in a blue suit with a badge on it; a woman in what looked like a cowboy suit, another woman in a suit similar to an M.I.B. agent, and a small child wearing heart covered pajamas and holding a teddy bear.

"What the-?" the male in the blue suit exclaimed in a surprised voice "am I the only one seeing this?"

"Is that a unicorn in a suit?" the cowgirl asked in an accent similar to Applejack.

"Maybe we shouldn't have both that stuff, eh Earl?" One of the construction workers said. Bon Bon got onto her front legs and walked next to Lyra.

"And now," the accountant woman said "a regular pony in a suit? This is one weird dream."

"I don't think this is a dream, Mary." Earl replied

"Greetings." Bon Bon said in a professional manner "We mean you no harm. I am Agent B.B. and this is Agent L.H. We are from the Mares in Black, M.I.B. for short, and we are here t-

"Bon Bon and Lyra Heartstrings!!!" a small voice squeaked. Bon Bon quickly pulled out her gun and pointed at the group!!! The group gasped and fell to the floor.

"ALRIGHT!!! WHICH ONE OF YOU SAID IT!!!" Lyra turned to Bon Bon, seeing that she means business! Silence fell among them. Bon Bon walked to the people, holding her gun in front of their faces, luckily though, not pulling the trigger.

"It was me." Bon Bon turned to the cowgirl, holding the child in her arms. She grabbed the cowgirl by her handkerchief and stared into her eyes.

"You've got three seconds to give me a reason on why I shouldn't vaporize you!!!"

"NO!!! IT WAS ME!!! DON'T HURT MOMMY!!!" Bon Bon turned to the child, dropped her mom roughly and pointed her gun at the child.

"Like I told your mom: You've got three seconds to-" before she could finish, Lyra pushed her out of the way of the frightened child. Bon Bon got up and aimed at Lyra "LYRA!!! What are you doing!?!?!?"

"BON BON!!!" Lyra yelled "Can't you see she's only A CHILD!?!?!?"

"I do! But a Brony is a Brony!!! She must be dealt with immediately!!!"

"NO SHE DOESN'T!!! I saw those bronies you dealt with that night: They were old as these people, and that's fine, but this little girl, she's like a filly: She's lost, doesn't know what's happening, and, thanks to you, is FRIGHTENED OUT OF HER PANTS!!!" Lyra panted angrily at Bon Bon, before releasing a sigh to calm her down. She turned to the human child, who cowered at the sight of her. Lyra nuzzled the small human in a comforting way "Hey. It's alright. I'm here, I'll make sure that the mean old pony doesn't hurt you." the human child lowered her arms down, looking into Lyra's eyes. "You got a name?"

"S-s-susan." She stammered.

"Susan. Do you have any idea how you got here?"

"Don't waste 'yer breath." The human male in the blue suit spoke. Lyra turned to him and gave an angry looking scrunch face. Unbeknownst to her, Susan got up, reached for the back of Lyra's ear, and began to scratch it. Lyra immediately felt a very comforting touch behind her ear, made some quick gasping that was filled with pleasure, one of her back legs kicked in an adorable way, then she fell down to the floor, releasing relaxed moans with her tongue lobbing out to the side. Lyra was in heaven, and Susan felt a bit more safe from Bon Bon. Bon Bon got up, made an angered grunt, and walked to the human in bus suit.

"Tell us what happened." Bon Bon simply said, putting away her gun.

The Human told them that his name was Jim, a local police officer, the construction workers was Earl and Earnie, brothers building a new home. Mary was a real estate agent, overlooking the house being made with her client, Michelle, and with her daughter, Susan. Jim was there, having some breakfast when all noticed a weird vortex opening above them. They were immediately sucked in, excluding everything with the exception of some wood and random cloth on the floor. Not knowing what to do, they all gathered what supplies they had and tried to find a new town or, at the very least, find an area they can hold until help arrives.

During this, Susan was now sleeping on Lyra's side, and the unicorn nuzzled the small human's head, allowing Michelle to breath easier, knowing that at least somepony (or in a human's case, 'Someone') wasn't going to hurt them.

"I see," Bon Bon said "I think we can help out with that. Lyra, watch over them!"

"Got it." Lyra replied, yawning a bit as the small, cute human readjusted herself to lay more comfortably on Lyra's chest. The unicorn couldn't help but 'Aw' at the small human. Bon Bon went back to the vehicle and pressed in another series of codes.

"Agent B.B.?" The same pony from earlier responded

"Hello? Yeah, we found those humans, not bronies, and this case is more of a 'misplaced' situation. Turns out, these humans were sucked into here by mistake, not planned at all, so I'm gonna need some agent to get the van and drive them to our headquarters."

"Alright madam, anything else?"

"Yeah... give them some snacks."

"Gotcha. We'll be there in about... five minutes."

"Thanks." The line was cut. Bon Bon walked back and saw Lyra & Susan, sleeping together. If Michelle weren't there, Lyra could actually be a decent mother, even if her child were, well, a human. Then, a bit of guilt stuck Bon Bon: she wasn't going to show mercy to a child that knew both their names! She had to remain professional about it, but she went from a well respected member of the M.I.B.s and almost turned into a Terminator. Had Lyra not stopped her, then... that was a thought she didn't want to see. Lyra was new to the business: she already threatened Time Turner, believe he was evil, but Bon Bon had to be taught that, when dealing with children, tactics should be changed and she should show a more kinder heart to them. Perhaps, even the best, need a lesson from time & time again, even if it does come from somepony who's inexperienced and new to a different world.

The Van arrived and some M.I.B.s were there, leading the humans into the back of their van. Michelle stood next to Susan, who stood in front of Lyra.

"Well," Lyra said with a smile, but trying to hold back her tears. "This is... goodbye."

"Will I ever see you again?" Susan asked with some optimism. Lyra froze a bit, not sure what to say.

"It depends," Bon Bon said, walking next to them "if you can get sucked in here again, then you might see each other."

"REALLY!?!?!?"

"Uh... Really!" Lyra replied. Susan ran up to Lyra and hugged her for the last time. Lyra was now stiff: A single tear crawled down her face. She then folded her forearms around the small child

"I'll miss you."

"I'l... miss you too."

"Come on," Michelle said in a motherly tone "just wait until your friends ear about this." Lyra let go of Susan, and Susan let go of the unicorn. She ran and held onto her mother's hand

"YEAH!!!" Susan exclaimed "I'll be the coolest kid in school!!!" The two entered the van with the other humans inside, waiting for them. The trunk closed, and the van drove away, heading back to their base. Soon, all the other M.I.B. agents were gone, with the exception of the two. Bon Bon walked up and placed her forearm on her friend's shoulder.

"You did good today." Bon Bon simply said.

"They're going to delete her memory, right?" Lyra asked very pessimistically.

"...Yes. She won't remember anything that happened. They all won't."

"...Alright."

"Come on, I'll take you home. Your suit is dirty, by the way." Lyra looked down and noticed the large amount of dirt on her front. She chuckled a bit, then sighed with sadness. She then... felt something blocky in her pocket. She placed her hoof inside and took it out: it was a weird blue & white device that had, as in Bon Bon's car's radio, a 'Play' button, a 'Stop' button, a 'Forward' & 'Rewind' button. The weird thing about it was that, the first thing she saw, was a weird logo that was also white, was a block but very triangular, and had triangular 'eyes'. A gift from Susan? She placed it back in her pocket and went into the car. The two drove back to their home, seeing the sunset as they passed the town, dying with activity. Lyra left to her room, placed the device left by Susan next to her lamp & bed, and removed her clothing for Bon Bon to take to the cleaners. She lied on her bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

Unknowingly, the same pegasus from Earlier looked through her window, seeing the sleeping unicorn and seeing the strange device she had, glowing a blue aura around it. She ben heard... whispers?

"Lord Megatron," the voice whispered in an emotionless voice "We are in her house. What should we do? ... Affirmative, shall I send Laser-Beak to do it? ... Affirmative. Laser Beak: Operation: Scanning." the device opened and out flew a small, black rectangular device. It floated in the air and jumped on the window, causing the pegasus to jump! She stopped and watched it try to get out. She opened the window and it flew past her at an alarming speed!!! She followed it to a dark alley way, where it almost disappeared. The pegasus landed and heard something metallic, almost as if the device... transformed. Large yellow eyes were seen in the darkness!!! The pegasus froze with fear, not sure what to do next! It released a loud screech and flew into the air, showing that it was a really large bird.

"First, the T.A.R.D.I.S.," she said to herself "Weird device flowing? Megatron? Laser beak? Weird flying square? That... bird? Something's up! I need to find out!!!"