• Published 6th Dec 2014
  • 1,540 Views, 43 Comments

Mares in Black - MrAquino



Lyra discovers there's a secret organization that protects Equestria: The Mares in Black (M.I.B. for short)

  • ...
11
 43
 1,540

Darth Vader and Storm Troopers.

Later that Night:

Derpy woke up in her bed, seeing her Husband, though sitting on his haunches on the floor, snored loudly with his head on the bed. A creek was made outside her door, and Dinky stood there.

"Mommy," she spoke "is there something wrong?"

"Uh... no, sweetie." Derpy spoke. "We... just had a lot to do somewhere else."

"I... guess that explains why Daddy not sleeping like he should."

"Oh yes. He can be silly sometimes."

"well... good night!!!" Her Daughter left to her room, humming a tune to herself. Derpy turned to her husband, who was sill sleeping. She flew a bit off her bed and helped her husband on the bed. He only grumbled a bit as she did it, giving a sense of relief. She was wondering what happened to her while she was unconscious this 'Master' and how she got back to her bed. Maybe, it was nothing but a dream... but it felt so real. His sleep caused her eyes to fall heavy. Perhaps... the morning will help clear things out. She laid down next to her husband and began to sleep.

The Next Morning: Bon Bon and Lyra.

Lyra woke up just as soon as Bon Bon opened the door.

"Let me guess," Lyra spoke with irritation in her voice "the boys found something we ought to investigate?"

"You've been learning a lot, haven't you?" Bon Bon asked

"Yeah. Soon, I'll be up at around your time. When do you usually wake up?"

"At about 5:00 A.M."

"...You're insane."

"At least I'm insane for a cause."

"Fine.. give me a moment to get dressed."

Derpy:

Time Turner woke to see his wife, lying down on the bed in front of him, fast asleep. He wasn't really sure how he got up on the bed, remembering he passed out when he wetted her on the bed, but figured she got up and set him on the bed next to her. Some clopping sounds were heard, and Dinky stood there, holding a weird, metal tube in her mouth.

"What's that you got there?" Time Turner asked, getting off the bed and walking to his Daughter.

"This?" She asked "I... don't really know. I... just sorta made it last night."

"Last night?"

"Yeah!"

"Well, does it work?"

"I'm... not really sure. Hold on." She used her tiny magic to hold it in the air and press it's main button. A familiar sound emitted from the device. Time Turner froze in place with his eyes widening to the size of dinner plates: Her Daughter made her own Sonic Screwdriver!!! "Something wrong?"

"Oh, um... no! In fact, that's... actually sweet! I suggest you hide it though, don't want anypony to steal your work, am I right?"

"Right! Bye Daddy!!!" Dinky ran down the stairs and headed down outside, going to school. Derpy woke up and saw her husband faint to the floor.

"Oh dear." she said to herself, feeling her head "That... was a weird dream. Honey, you alright?" No answer came. Curious, she walked over to see her husband unconscious. "What caused you to faint? I mean, it's not like you're an alien that travels through time and... goes... on... adventures." She froze at her own words: did she remember that from her dream? Was it even a dream? Curiously, she leaned over to her husband and listened to his chest: two heartbeats were bing emitted. She jumped and froze!!! The dream was no fake: He really was an alien!!! And that dream, it was real!!! the Daleks, the Cybermen, even the Master, all were real!!! "What caused you to faint?" the door reopened and Dinky came inside.

"Sorry!!!" She spoke from below "Forgot my notebooks!!!" She disappeared as soon as she entered. Derpy looked back at her husband.

"Is... Dinky also a Time-Lord?"

M.I.B. Headquarters.

Lyra and Bon Bon walked up to Luna, not snuggling Tiberius for once, but allowed the possum to hang from it's tail on her horn. She was in front of a large computer, operated by two other agents.

"I'm glad you both could make it." Luna stated

"Alright then," Bon Bon said "What's the situation?"

"Well, remember your bust from yesterday?"

"With the Daleks and Cybermen?" Lyra replied "Yeah. What about them?"

"well, some of the boys have found information in their computer."

"What about it?"

"It turns out, the Master sent in a virus to the Cybermen to obey him and, with the Daleks, carefully placed microscopic explosive devices in each one. I'm not sure how he did it, but that means, he has both under his hooves."

"Any other information?" Bon Bon asked

"Yeah. The Master also made contacts with another person. It's best if you hear it for yourself."

She pressed a button on a stool, and a transmission played: a deep breathing, very mechanical like, was heard for the most part.

"So," the master's voice was heard "You think your boys can handle it? Perhaps a couple of Klingons would gladly die for us?"

"No," a stern, low, and menacing voice replied, stopping the mechanical breathing. "The empire will need this planet and new allies. Together, we will all control the galaxy, bringing peace and justice to all, under our unified banner!!!"

"Yes, yes, but remember the plan!!! We will help you defeat the rebels as soon as we take over this planet, capisce?"

"...It will be honored."

"Excellent!!! Say, your boys can aim, right?" The transmission ended.

"Sounds like another ally he made." Bon Bon observed

"Yes," Luna replied "And I already know who this is." She pressed a couple more button, and a creature appeared on screen: he had on a black helmet with a face mask, covering his eyes, and it was shiny black.

"Darth Vader."

"Darth Who?" Lyra asked

"Originally a Jedi prophesied to bring balance to the Force," Luna replied "Young Anikin Skywalker fell to the dark side of the Force and serves to the evil Galactic Empire at the right hand of his Sith master, Palpatine, a.k.a., Darth Sidious."

"Sounds serious"

"Believe me, it is! I can't afford losing more agents, so you two will have to book it."

"WHAT!?!?!?"

"Don't worry," Bon Bon said "if there's one thing I've learned, it's that storm troopers are horrible at aiming!!!"

"Oh... guess that's good."

"And we have some codes that allow us to enter their base: the Death Star."

"Ooh!!! Sounds dangerous!!!"

"Don't worry, this is a simple arrest operation."

"And don't worry about space travel," Luna said "he's actually landing here in... the middle of the Everfree Forest.

"Really?" Lyra asked

"But be careful: his troopers may be easy to take care of, but he has the force!"

"The force?"

"Think of it as your magic," Bon Bon explained, "but without the aura and need for a horn."

"... I'll keep that in mind."

"And you won't be using those guns for this." Luna added, giving them both a weird, metal tube "You'll use these."

"What.. are these?"

"Lightsabers!!!"

"... I don't follow."

"Just follow me and you'll see." Bon Bon simply said. The duo exited the area. Luna looked up to Tiberius

"Alright," she simply said "Snuggle time!!!"

"Five more minutes." Tiberius begged.

Derpy:

Time Turner finally woke up (again) and found himself on their bed (again). Derpy was out of the bed, and he could've sworn he smelt something delicious being cooked by her. Curious about his daughter, he got off his bed and went inside Dinky's room. Nothing seemed weird inside: her bed was made, some toys were on the floor, and her diary was there. Though she didn't want her to know, he opened up her latest diary entrance and began to read it.

Dear Diary,

I have been getting these weird dreams as of lately. I'm pretty sure Mommy would agree that this was a dream, probably nothing but random stuff happening, but Daddy would most likely investigate it. I'm... can't really explain it, but, I usually see Daddy and I in this... weird blue box, traveling through space. I would love to show this to my friends, but most would be jealous of my art and may think it's crazy.

It's very strange, looking at how simple it is, but inside, it's actually like a whole house almost, filled with stuff I've never seen in my life. The strangest, however, isn't from the blue box itself, but what my Daddy and I use. If I'm not mistaking, it looks like a wand the ponies of old used to use to mimic unicorn magic, but failed immensely. With us, however, it works really well.

I actually want to make it it, though I'm not sure what it can do. Until next time, Allons-y!!!

He stood there with his mouth open: How did his daughter know about both the T.A.R.D.I.S. and Sonic Screwdriver!?!?!? Granted, she never called them that, but it was really close to it!!! Was... she also a time lord like him? Or was this Luna work? Either way, he had to find out: something like that is exceptionally dangerous, especially if it's her own daughter!!!

"Honey?" Derpy's voice asked below "Are you up???" He placed the diary back in it's place

"Yes Dear!!!" He responded

"Do you want some Mac and Cheese with your steamed vegetables?"

"That... sounds lovely!"

"I also need to talk to you for a second. It's about Dinky." He froze for a bit. Carefully, he stood up and began to walk down the stairs.

"Honey, before you ask, I'm-"

"Is our Daughter a Time-Lord like you?" He froze in place.

"What makes you-"

"My eyes may not be the best, but I'm not stupid. I remember the sound of your hearts, the T.A.R.D.I.S., those Daleks, Cybermen, and that 'friend' of yours, The Master. Is our Daughter a Time-Lord like you?"

"I... don't know. Listen, this morning, she showed me a little... something she made last night. I didn't get to show you yet, but she made my tool, the Sonic Screwdriver."

"Sonic... Screwdriver?"

"It's a tool I used to help me lock pick anything, but I also used it to manipulate a lot of stuff to my way."

"Does it have a default?"

"...It's wood. But that's not the point! I looked inside her diary a-"

"YOU LOOKED INSIDE DINKY'S DIARY!?!?!?"

"... sorry, but... she wrote down that she's been getting these... dreams... about me and her in the T.A.R.D.I.S."

"What about me?"

"You... weren't mentioned in there. She was able to draw both the T.A.R.D.I.S. and Sonic Screwdriver without me showing her!!! Either she really is a Time-Lord like me, or Luna's placing ideas into her."

"What makes you think Luna's doing it?"

"...Princess of the night with dreams, and, as you saw, is the leader of the M.I.B."

"Oh yeah. Well, want to investigate tonight when she gets home?"

"That... would work, actually."

Everfree Forest:

Lyra and Bon Bon, exiting out of their vehicle, made it to the barriers of the forest.

"So," Lyra spoke "What's the plan?"

"We sneak in, arrest Vader, and get out quietly."

"Stealth? Got it!"

"And be quiet!"

"Silence, like a ninja, got it!" The two walked into the forest, making only small noised through the bushes.

"This may take a long time, so don;t jump into action when we see humans in white suits, got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

A few hours later: Derpy

Dinky came home from school, but was surprised to see both of her parents sitting the table together, giving her a stare with concern in it.

"Is there something wrong?" Dinky asked

"Uh... no." Derpy replied

"I... just need to check your heart." Time Turner responded

"Are you a doctor?" Dinky asked

"Actually, yes, I'm a certified Doctor!"

"COOL!!! ... Hold on, why aren't you working in Ponyville's hospital if you are a doctor???"

"I... uh... well... there...-"

"They were... really picky with their Doctors." Derpy answered

"Yes! That's it! I'm pretty high up with them, but I'm not that high up."

"...Makes sense, I guess." Dinky said. Time Turner pulled out a stethoscope from a Doctor's bag. He walked up to his daughter and placed the plugs into his ears.

"Now Dinky, Hold on to your breath until I say so, got it?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Hold!" Dinky took a deep breath and held onto her breath. He placed the chest piece over where most heart should be at. Some rapid beats were heard, most likely from Dinky holding her breath. He moved over to the other side: he stopped and heard another beating from another heart. His face went blank and Derpy could tell: Her Daughter was a Time-Lord, like her father!!! Time turner took the stethoscope off her daughter's chest

"You can breath now." He simply said. Dinky let out a gasp, catching her breath.

"So, 'Doctor'," she said, thinking this was a bit of a game "am I healthy?"

"...You're healthy. Come and join us for dinner."

"Yay!!!" Dinky ran over to the table. Both Time turner and Derpy knew that, without telling each other, they'd tell her tomorrow.

Secret Base:

Lyra and Bon Bon peeked out of the bushes into a clear opening: they saw a small landing port (obviously, not M.I.B. materiel) with a spaceship landing. The spaceship opened, and human, with the same helmet & face mask, wearing a whole black suit with matching cape came out, followed by a couple of other humans in white, matching suits.

"There he is." Bon Bon said "Come on, let's go around and we can-"

"Stop!!!" A voice with some static in it spoke. The two froze and saw two other of the humans in white suits with helmets.

"Don't move a muscle." The other said. Bon Bon turned to Lyra, nodding her head. Together, they both rapt at the soldiers, causing them to fire their blasters widely before falling down unconscious.

"Alright then," Bon Bon said, wiping the dirt off her suit and pulling out her lightsaber with her hoof. "You wanted to know what these thing are?"

"Uh... yeah." Lyra replied, a bit curious on what she was gonna do.

"Well then, follow me." she pressed a button and a blue plasma sword came out of it, extending up to two or three feet. It made a whirring noise as Bon Bon charged at the base, seeing a couple of guards running towards their hiding spot. Lyra activated her lightsaber: it was like Bon Bon's, with the only exception being that is was green. She charged with Bon Bon. The guards opened fired at them, but Bon Bon used swung her lightsaber around, reflecting the beam back to hit the one who fired at her, or someone else next to him. Lyra followed Bon Bon's moves, finding it to be relatively light but super effective. They didn't really see, but Darth Vader must've been walking towards one of the elevators, probably escaping in a rather slow way, or going to confront them, either way, they needed to stop him!!! After a few minutes of reflecting Storm Trooper lasers, they both ran to an elevator and pressed it's button, hoping Vader hadn't escaped. The doors opened and he stood there, holding a red lightsaber in his hand. Good news: He hadn't escaped yet. Bad News: They have to fight him.

"Your first time with lightsabers are good," Darth Vader commented on their performance "but you lack discipline and power."

"You got it all wrong!" Bon Bon yelled, pointing at Lyra "She lacks Discipline!"

"HEY!!!" Lyra replied.

"Together, we will defeat you!!!"

"You both don't know the power of the Dark Side." Vader replied, holding his lightsaber in an attack position. "Now... die!" He charged at the two, swinging his Lightsaber!!! The two reflected his swing and began to attack!!! Though the two swung at him, not copying each other's moves, with Bon Bon attacking up front and Lyra from behind, Darth Vader held up extremely well, with only the damage being done is his cape from most swings.

"Give up!!!" Bon Bon ordered "You may live in prison if you surrender and tell us what the Master is planning!!!"

"The Master? I only have 1 master!!!" With his free hand, almost as if he had magic, pushed Bon Bon, showing nothing but dirt forming a curved 'u' shape un the floor. Bon Bon crashed into the wall, and she was stuck!!! Vader closed his hand and Bon Bon began to choke!!! Lyra sot a bolt of magic at Vader's choking hand! He screamed a bit, feeling the pain, and Bon Bon fell, breathing hard. Vader turned to Lyra and tried to do the same move. Lyra made a shield spell around her, moving back only a couple of inches. Vader picked up the shield around Lyra, lifted it into the air, and slammed her onto the floor, breaking the shield!!! He moved her lightsaber away, tossing it into some bushes. He held his lightsaber up to Lyra's neck, burning some of her coat around it.

"Fool," he simply said "did you really think your skills are up to mine?" Lyra looked up to the Human, then made an evil like grin.

"No." She replied, pulling out her pistol, quickly set it to 'Stun', and shot Vader in the chest area. Electricity went through Vader's systems, causing him to fall and breath deeply. "That's why I'm gonna cheat." Before he could pick his lightsaber up, Lyra used her magic to carry it. He looked up to the unicorn.

"Go on... finish it." Lyra turned to Bon Bon, who got up and started to waddle her way over to them.

"Nah. Bon Bon: Catch!!!" She deactivated the lightsaber and tossed the hilt to Bon Bon. She caught it and took a closer look at it.

"Good job," Bon Bon replied "tricking Vader like that? That's something I did to a couple of other Interns."

"Shall we lock him up?"

"Yeah. All yours." Bon Bon passed her the gun they used to make the portals to prison. Lyra aimed it at Vader's feet, and saw him quickly fall into the portal, leaving no trace behind.

"So... what about this place?"

"Don't worry." She took out a small device and place it on the elevator door. "The demolition crew should clear this up in the next hour."

"That's a relief."

"And Lyra?"

"Yeah?"

"...Thanks for saving my life."

"...Anytime, old friend. Come on, let's get a hay burger, I'm STARVING!!!"

"Yeah... that sounds good." The two began to leave as some Pegasi began to fly above them, all wearing the suits they had on. They all landed onto the area, placed medium sized blinking devices that sticked onto the platforms, then flew away. As soon as the two were clear, a huge explosion was set off, clearing all evidence of the landing bay!!!

Derpy:

Derpy set her daughter in her bed.

"Mommy," Ditzy spoke "Why are you both acting strange?"

"Strange?" Derpy asked her daughter "Why do you assume that?"

"Is it... about my hearts?" Derpy froze and stared at her daughter "I'm sorry I didn't tell either of you, I didn't want you to think of me as a freak!!!"

"Sweetie... you're my daughter. I- I'm a bit surprised at this, but... I'm don't view you as a freak."

"You don't?"

"No! Do you know what I view you as?"

"...what?"

"The same, beautiful angel that I held in my hooves when she was born." She nuzzled her daughter, hearing her let out a squeal of delight. "Now, Good night!"

"Good Night, mommy!" Derpy turned off the lights and walked back to her husband, who sat on the bed with his back legs dangling on the side and he rubbed his head with his fore legs.

"Honey?"

"Yes?" Time Turner responded, exiting out of his trance.

"Our Daughter... knows that she has two hearts." He turned to her with a surprised look.

"She does!?!?!?"

"Yes. She has known for a while. She didn't want to tell us because, well, she feared that we'd view her as a freak."

"Well... what did you tell her?"

"She's... the same angel I held when she was born."

"She's getting much more smarter than I thought. I... hope she can accept the fact that she's an Intern, like me, and she has some new things he needs to know about."

"Hey, if I can accept you for NOT being a real pony, then I believe she can." He turned to his wife and smiled with a sigh.

"I hope you're right about this."

"I hope so too."

"In the morning?"

"In the morning." They both reached over to their lamp turned off the light, both going to sleep. Unbeknownst to them, another pegasus was peeking through their wind.

"Soon," he spoke "Soon, you'll be all mine, Doctor. Your lives will be mine, as well as your Daughter's."

Author's Note:

I have no idea how people do those grey boxes here!!!