• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 12,045 Views, 230 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: MLP Style - JusSonic



What was going to be a simple week at Freddy Fazbear Pizza's turn out into that of terror for the Mane Six and Spike!

  • ...
49
 230
 12,045

Chapter 5: The Nightmares of Twilight's Past

Chapter 5: The Nightmares of Twilight's Past

The Mane Five and Spike return to the castle a while later. What Twilight did last night...spooked the Tartarus out of them. She saw something that neither of them had saw...and it had something to do with Freddy's. But what is it? Why isn't she talking about it? Something is off.

In the throne room, the girls and Spike describe what had happened to the Royal Sisters, which ended with Twilight freaking out at...something that the six didn't saw as well as almost being captured by Freddy and his pals. This leads more concerns for Celestia. Her love is happening traumatic experiences at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza...and there may be a reason as to why she kept zoning out at times.

"Well, I already alerted Shining and Cadance about this." Celestia explains to the girls and Spike with a sigh. "They send me a message and are already on their way to Canterlot. I also alerted Twilight's parents."

"Twilight Sparkle needs all the support that she can get now." Luna said seriously. "She is in her room right now and prefers not to come out or go back to Freddy's. Which is odd: Twilight was determined to figure out the mystery before...but now, what happened last night may've been the straw that broke the camel's back."

"A straw breaking a camel's back?" Rarity yelps as she almost faints upon hearing that. "That's terrible!"

"It's only an expression."

"May we come in and see her?" Fluttershy ask the princesses meekly. "We are her friends and well...if you rather we don't..."

"Go ahead, my little ponies." Celestia said with a sigh. She is giving the Mane Five and Spike permission to speak to Twilight. The new princess should be recovering from her trauma...slowly but barely. "But be careful. She won't be easily convinced to come."

The Mane Five and Spike nods as they head off. Hopefully, the six can convince Twilight to change her mind...and help find out the mystery. For if she refuses to come back to Freddy's, most likely the mad robots would try to break out of the restaurant, just to get to her. And who knows what innocent ponies would be hurt in the madness if that were to occur?

"No doubt about it, sister. There's something about Freddy's that traumatized young Twilight Sparkle. Something that she doesn't wish to speak about," Luna said to Celestia seriously. The white Alicorn nods, agreeing with her sister's train of thought, "If she won't speak to anypony, then it's time I go in through the best way I know how."

"You want to go into her dreams to find out the answers, do you?" Celestia ask Luna, giving a serious look. She knew what the Goddess of the Night had in mind: Luna wishes to go into Twilight's dreams, find out what terrified her of Freddy's so.

"it may have something to do with her past. I wish to investigate, help her conquer her fear, and had her bring the whole thing out. If only we are to get to the bottom of this mystery, and stop the wicked forces haunting Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

"Then by all means, do it, Luna. For Twilight's sake and for the sake of every pony in Equestria..."

------------

The six found Twilight, lying on her side in her guest room that Celestia gave her whenever the new princess wishes to stay at Canterlot. She knows that they are there but isn't much responsible right now...or ever; seeing that...monster...Golden Freddy....and the foals in place of the Animatronics. It shook her up to her core...

"Twilight, please, come on." Applejack said to Twilight, trying to shake her. "We need yew."

"I'm sorry, but I can't go back...I...just can't...." Twilight said sadly, keeping to her side, facing a wall. "There is something about Freddy's...that I don't want to talk about. Please, don't ask me..."

"So what; you want to give up, just like that?" Rainbow asks Twilight in disbelief. "Willing to give up just because some mad robots shook you good? That isn't the Twilight I know. She would never let that get her down."

"I'm sorry I let you down, girls...but something happened recently. I don't want to speak about it. Just leave..."

"But Twilight, what about the whole...if you don't figure this out, those guys will come out of the restaurant to hunt you down statement?" Spike reminded Twilight about what she said before.

"I know...I know...I just..." Twilight nods in hearing this reminder.

"Take it easy Twilight, I think I got just the solution to help us out. And a secret weapon to boot." Rainbow Dash proudly spoke in having a way to settle the issue.

"What secret weapon?" Twilight raised an eyebrow in hearing this.

"D'uh! If she told you, it wouldn't be a secret, silly!" Pinkie rolled her eyes to say it was a secret.

"Pinkie Pie's gonna help me setup a little trick to get Freddy and company to call it quits earlier..." Rainbow pointed out in what department Pinkie's gonna do to help in. "During the moment you left, AJ and me rigged the place with booby-traps to keep them bots busy, even without power, they'll go off." Then pointed to AJ in where she'll help in another area. "And if all else fails, Rarity will step in with our secret weapon." She pointed to the drama queen in where she'll play a big role to help.

Twilight remain silent, she was not sure if Rainbow actually had a clever plan to help survive the second night or not, but...it can't hurt to try, perhaps.

"Look, if you rather not go tonight, we will understand. Just try to get better in mind and body, darling." Rarity said, patting Twilight on the back. "You are our friend and we want what's best for you."

"Also, Starker gave this to us...we don't know if this will make you feel better but we hope it does." Fluttershy said as she put something in Twilight's direction on a dresser. "Please, feel better."

With that, the girls and Spike took their leave, but not before the baby Dragon hugs his mother/sister one last night. He said, "I love you, mom. Please feel better."

Spike took his leave. Twilight looks up ahead and saw what it is that Fluttershy put down: some sort of stuffed Freddy Fazbear doll...even though it's supposed to be cute...looking at it made the princess shiver...as if she never wanted to sleep ever again...

It's as if that thing is spying on her, waiting to pounce...

---------------------------------

It was around 11:45 PM when the Mane Five and Spike returns to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, this time without Twilight. It will be difficult without their leader and friend with them, but they will try to make it through the Fourth Night as best as they could.

The six quickly headed to the office, making sure everything is in order. As Spike, AJ and Fluttershy checks on the lap-top to make sure that the boys are still in their positions for tonight, Pinkie, Rainbow and Rarity prepares for their big roles. If the booby traps fail, then what they got up their non-existent pony sleeves will work.

"Well, there're Freddy and his pals." Spike said, then he spots them getting off stage. "They're off the stage again. I guess they had no idea that Twilight isn't with us."

"Let's hope they still think 'dat, sugah cube." Applejack said seriously. "If by chance, they done figure she isn't, they will be upset than a bull seeing a red an' would try 'ta break out o' here!"

"Where's that weird Pinkie Pie lookalike who keeps coming here?"

As the fourth night is nearing, Freddy is lightly walking but does not see the pink pony and worries. Something clicks and he thinks that Marionette might of gotten her as he searches but then he hears a tune.

"That's coming from the music box so that means." Freddy mumbles a bit.

Freddy then moves to a Vent and it was getting louder as he move slowly and notices a open part of it and looks. But the Animatronics backs up, shocked as he sees to his surprise the Golden Freddy, the very one worn by the imposter...but isn't it the same suit that he stuffed that kid into years...but then the creature grabs his leg as it was Sparking. Golden Freddy let off a strained screech as Freddy shakes his leg to shake it off.

"Let go of me! Don't you remember? I've saved your soul when..." Freddy said as he tries to speak to Golden Freddy but the thing appears to be mindless, unable to listen or even respond.

Freddy gives a hard kick as it goes flying to the wall where the Vent was. It slowly crawls to him but then he sees a blade impale the robot. Golden Freddy screeches are heard as it dies and shuts down. He then looks up and sees the Pink Pony with the music box safely in her bag as she was bruised and has some small cuts with blood lightly seeping. She slightly hisses, twisting the blade as sparks came as Pinkamena raises her blade up again and says, "You will be next, Marionette."

Pinkamena stabs it one more time as it screeches its final screech and goes limped. Freddy saw this and gotten a few feet away as she draws her blade out. The pink pony looks at Freddy and walks to him and says, "I know Twilight talked to you she wanted to help you but you let the dark evil voice of the Marionette control you just like what he did at the Bite of 87."

"We could not help it; he is as they say the puppet master." Freddy said to Pinkamena. "We owe him much for giving us life when the killer took us."

"YOU HAVE A CHOICE...........nopony can force you to choose unless you allow them."

Freddy thinks and he sighs and says, "Look, I know I wanted to hear her."

A dark voice is heard in his head but it did not get unnoticed by Pinkamena, ("She will end you, kill her.")

Pinkamena yells, "SHUT YOUR BUCKING MOUTH!!!"

That made Freddy and the ones on stage jump as Freddy says, "You..............you can hear the voices?"

"Well duh! My pinkie senses and other senses allow me to hear him; please do not listen to him; listen to your heart."

"We are machines, we have no hearts."

"Even so, the puppet has nothing but evil and hatred to anyone; he is heartless." Pinkamena points out. She hugs Freddy and says, "But you are not like him you and your friends are loved. Twilight does understand what happened and soon she and the others will know the true foe but please do not listen to him for he will only lead you and your friends into the darkness........besides you Pinkie promised."

Freddy slightly hugs back and says, "I............we will try and I did not forget."

Pinkamena nods and says, "Thank you Freddy." Pinkamena lets the hug go as she then heads off. The pink notices that Golden Freddy is gone as she says, "It will not be long; now things will be at peace and Freddy and friends will be redeemed."

Pinkamena then climbs up into the Vent and gets ready as Freddy heads off back to the stage as he hears the music being played. The Animatronic is back in place and looks at his friends; they look back as they ready for the fourth night.

12:00 AM, 4th Night

At the sudden moment, lightning was flash with the sound of thunder, as it impacted the restaurant yet again. The motion caused those in the control room to yelp, but the electricity soon went its course, as it came into contact with Freddy and his buds. From getting another super-charge, their eyes flash red, as they felt another boost to move. And back in the office, those that handle what happened wonder what this meant yet again.

"Pinkie, what does it say about their level outputs?" Rainbow asked in knowing that from that bolt of lightning, gave the Animatronics another boost to be more active.

"Oh, not good; Looks like on the fourth night, Freddy's Level 13, Foxy is Level 12, and Bonnie & Chica are both Level 11. They’ve gone up quite a bit." Pinkie Pie explains to her friends in worry.

"Man; that means they'll be even more dangerous tonight." Spike stated to feel that the robot killers have almost gone 2, 3, to 4 levels higher now.

"Don't worry, with my plan, there is no room for failure." Rainbow boosted herself in feeling cocky here.

"Somehow, Ah wonder." AJ rolled her eyes to say this in thinking it'll be lucky if they can get by tonight with a plan Rainbow concocted.

With that, everyone gets ready for what to expect tonight, their eyes are glue to the screens, ears listening outside the doors for any incoming threats.

----------------

"Twilight, have a good night." Celestia said, nuzzling Twilight as she sit in her bed, preparing to sleep. "Try not to think about Freddy's or what happened. Just try to sleep. I will wake you in the morning, my dear princess."

"Thank you, Celestia." Twilight whispers as she prepares to sleep for the night. Maybe the mare needed a good night sleep. After what happened...

Celestia kisses Twilight on the forehead and heads off, closing the door behind her as she leaves the room. Twilight looks at the dolls from Freddy's on her desk. She wishes to be comforted by them, to call them her friends...but no...not as long as Freddy’s haunts her...

Twilight closes her eyes, preparing to go into a long sleep. Unknown to her, a familiar Night Alicorn appears near the ceiling, watching.

The time has come for her to go into Twilight's dreams...everything will be answered...tonight...

-----------------------

The Mane Five and Spike prepared themselves for the biggest night without Twilight. Just then, the phone rang; another one of the Phone Guy's calls.

"Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it. Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow."

Suddenly, the six could hear banging sounds in the background of the call. This makes them worried. It sounds like Foxy is trying to break in the office during the time that the recording was done.

"That doesn't sound good." Rainbow said in concern.

"It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you...ahem uh, when I did. Uh, hey, do me a favor."

The girls can hear more banging noises. It may not be long before Foxy can break in there.

"Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won't be so bad."

"Oh, man." Spike said in fear as Foxy kept on hitting on the door outside of the office in the call.

"Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there."

The girls suddenly realized that the banging noises stopped...and their and Spike's blood almost froze as a familiar chime plays...the same one Freddy played whenever he was in the Kitchen or when he almost got Twilight on the first night....

"You know..."

Just then, the six could hear a moaning sound in the background, which means that Chica and/or Bonnie are now in the office. It must be a group effort!

"Oh, no-"

Suddenly, noises are heard as an animatronic screech is heard, before all goes to static...but unlike the other times that the Mane Six and Spike heard the screeching noises, the last one sounded like a huge roar.

The six looked at each other in horror. The Animatronics must've got the Phone Guy!

"They got him!" Applejack cried fearfully.

The Mane Five and Spike went silent, they are getting scared. The only voice of comfort besides Starker was killed before they even spend their first week here. Could his body be...

"Listen, we must try to move on. The Phone Guy would want us to do so." Rarity said to her friends calmly.

"I want my mommy!" Fluttershy whimpered.

"Fluttershy, it’s okay, it’s okay," Rainbow said, hugging her old Flight School friend. "We can do this. We can do this. We don't show fear to those guys, we can win."

Seeing the situation as it was, Rainbow nodded her head in knowing that as things stand, they need to plot out their attack.

"Pinkie Pie, you know the drill." Rainbow issued the order to her friend.

"Roger! Baiting killer robots, here I come!" Pinkie Pie saluted before exiting out the left door.

"Wait, you're using Pinkie Pie to bait them?" Spike yelped in having heard this, isn't that gonna put their friend in danger?

"She's been practicing some secret hide-n-seek technique that will help distract those guys while throwing them off their game. Just watch." Rainbow Dash smiled in feeling that they don't have nothing to fear, this will go according to plan.

The others in the room decided to just keep their eyes pilled for anything they can see. What would Pinkie Pie do when she's facing a haunted restaurant filled with killer bots? Gonna have to see it to believe it...

---------------

The scene opened to where Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy were checking any of the rooms by the doors for anything. And that's when Pinkie Pie skid in and then made a whistle sound to get their attention.

"Hey guys, wanna try at catching this pony?" Pinkie Pie challenged with a smirk on her face, then shook her tail and then did a raspberry before hopping off.

"GET HER!" Foxy yelled out as the gang of bots went after the pink ego pony.

Then a moment showed that Pinkie Pie ran before entering a hallway with eight doors. Freddy's group found the pink pony when she entered one, and then went after her. But then, Pinkie came out another door to go to the left hall to go through another. Foxy and Freddy came out of two doors, looking, but then while the former went in, the latter went out to try another door. Soon, a comical gag of running around, going through door to door, and unknown events coming out became the game. There was even a time where Pinkie Pie was chasing the killer bots from one door to the next; which was weird, but...eh, it's just random. There were even times Freddy's group came out with mini race-cars while Pinkie Pie flew in a mini-airplane to try to chase another before going through the doors.

"How does one pony do all this?" Bonnie asked.

"There she is!" Foxy ran towards the one door Pinkie went in, only to open and get blasted by a cannon afterwards. "Ouch!" Foxy said from appearing to look like a smoking robot.

"She's gone into the kitchen, we got her now!" Freddy issued.

Soon Freddy's group burst opens the kitchen doors to enter and find Pinkie Pie sitting on a dishwasher.

"We have you now, little poniiieeeeee...." Then Freddy took a step only to slip and slide to crash into equipment; because of a banana peel. And soon Bonnie, Chica & Foxy also slipped on the bananas without warning.

And then what came next was the pink pony doing....a song number.

Pinkie Pie: My name is Pinkie Pie
And here is my spiel!

Pinkie was dancing in making this claim.

Pinkie: A clever little plan with lots of appeal!

Then as we zoom away, we find that the pink pony spread out banana peels all over the floor.

Pinkie: Spreading out bananas afar and wide
And fixing up the bots for a slippery slide!

Soon, Bonnie and then Chica were seen slipping on the peels with no control while crashing into stuff.

"Pretty catchy, right," Pinkie Pie smiled to say this in having done well on that number.

Soon all four bots slide to crash into the other in the center of the kitchen. They were trying to get their ground support, when guess who pops near...

"Hey, is this place's refrigerator running?" Pinkie Pie asked them this funny joke question related to a phone prank.

"Um, yes, I believe so when one of us check it." Chica slowly nodded in stating this answer.

"Then you better CATCH it!" Pinkie issued forth the answer here.

"Don't you mean GO catch it?" Bonnie raised an eyebrow in not getting the joke.

Just then, a spring sound was heard, and as the bots look behind them, where the fridge was just got shot off up into the air; which meant...

"Oh boy, I hate getting late puns." Freddy groaned to say in seeing the irony of that joke now.

"CRASH," Then a giant refrigerator had dropped right onto Freddy's group as the object smashed them into the floor hard while the pink pony was safely out of harm's way.

"Excellent work, Pinkie, get ready for the next phase!" Rainbow Dash's voice came from the pink pony's com-link in stating what she should do next.

"Roger!" Pinkie Pie saluted in hearing this, and shall commence the next plan step.

And with that, the pink pony skipped off while the animatronics were seen struggling and making groan sounds to remove a heavy drop fridge off their bodies; it'll take time before they get that done.

----------------

Luna stepped into the dream world of Twilight Sparkle which swirled around for a bit. The Alicorn knew that if she wanted to find out what's going on, this was the right place.

Luna found herself in a familiar restaurant of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The Goddess of the Night had never been here, but she could already tell what it was already.

"Hey, kids!" A voice spoke up from the speakers. "Are you ready for Freddy?"

"Yeah," The foals cheers on eagerly. They watch anxiously as the curtains open up, revealing the house band: Freddy Fazbear and his pals, which are animatronic robots!

Now these guys are robots based on animals. Bonnie the Bunny, a lavender, animatronic bunny with articulated ears that can bend forward, maroon eyes and wears a red bow tie, plays the guitar. Chica the Chicken, a bright yellow animatronic chicken with an orange beak, purple eyes, and black eyebrows, wearing, a white bib that reads "LET'S EAT!!!" in yellow bubble letters, outlined in purple (The bib is flecked with tri-colored triangles in patterns of three, and what appear to be tiny stylized pizza slices), carrying in her left hand a pink cupcake with no wrapper and two large eyes, is the backup singer. And their leader Freddy Fazbear, an animatronic wearing a costume that gives him the appearance of a brown bear, wearing a black top hat and bow tie, and holding a microphone in his right paw, his ears articulating, and thus can move back and forth, sings as well.

"Hey, kids! Are you ready to have some fun?" Freddy spoke into the mike to the foals who cheers wildly. "Well, we're going to have some fun, right Bonnie?"

"Sure do, Freddy!" Bonnie exclaimed in agreement. "Well, I couldn't have any reason not to have any fun!"

"Can we eat pizza now guys?" Chica asked her pals in a female like voice.

"Later, Chica, we promise." Freddy assures Chica. "Okay, time for us to perform! Ready?"

"Ready!" His pals exclaimed. The robots begin singing their song like they like to do every day since their creation.

At one of the tables, a purple filly giggled, cheering on the band. Her brother, a white colt with a blue mane, groaned a bit, "Cadance? Do we have to come here? I feel ridiculous."

Princess Cadance, adopted niece of the ruler of Equestria, Princess Celestia, giggled a bit, "Come on, Shining, give it a chance. This place is fun for the foals and Twiley here likes it."

"Yeah, but if the guys find out that I'm here, I will never live it down!"

"Mr. Grumpy Head, relax. No one would mind if a tough mighty stallion like you would be here. I like it here...so it couldn't be all bad, right? Still...I do need a powerful unicorn like you to keep me safe from the rampaging kiddies."

Shining smiled as his filly friend nuzzled him a bit. Perhaps Cadance was right. This place couldn't be bad, especially since his little sister did like it. His parents brings her here to have fun (he doesn't normally come here because of how silly and lame this place is for big colts like him) and if his beloved would insist on coming here...wanting him to be with her...then it's worth dealing with the awkwardness.

What makes it more awkward is that sometimes during or after the performances, the animatronics would get off stage to interact with the foals. They don't mind it, it's fun to hang out, play with the robots...but parents are concerned for what may be the lack of privacy. Even one of these robots would freak him out should they come near him.

"Shiny, Shiny, big brother," Twilight exclaims eagerly. "I wanna play some games."

Shining and Cadance laughed sheepishly. The little filly may be a bookworm, but she is still a foal. It's cute when the little one still wanna play games in light of this. Shining passed tokens to his sis, saying, "All right, have fun. Don't get into trouble."

"And make sure not to get into any mischief with the foalsitter. She is sitting me, not you, cranky head!"

Shining and Cadance blush a bit as Twilight galloped off. She always had a habit of teasing them like this. The soon to be student of Celestia hummed as she looked around the game area. There are so many games to play...and less magic to do it with. The little unicorn felt like it's best to not use magic. She wanted to win tickets the right way; But how?

Luna watched in curiosity. This must be the same day that Twilight stopped coming here. But what happened that made her do so?

Twilight and Luna then heard cheering, making them turn to see five foals gathering around somepony dressed in a golden Freddy outfit. He chuckled, "All right, foals, settle down. Follow me to the backstage and I will give you something special, courtesy of us at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, for all the special ponies."

Twilight grinned as the little ones follow the Freddy mascot to the Backstage Area. She's special! Twilight wanted something, too! She happily followed the group who didn't seem to notice that she's there. Luna decided to follow as well, there must be something happening that explained Twilight's scared and mysterious behavior.

As the mascot opened the door to let the foals in, he waited until it's time for him to close the door...unaware that Twilight zipped in and quickly hid behind a table. Twilight wants to make a surprise appearance.

"All right, kids. You ready for Freddy?" The mascot asked the foals who cheered wildly. Twilight gave a wide smile. She was ready for Freddy! But then, the mascot then spoke in a dark voice, "Good...because Freddy is ready...for you."

Twilight watched in hiding, ready for the special treat...that is, until the Freddy mascot opened a drawer...and pulled out some sort of sharp knife. The unicorn filly looks confused. What kind of special treat involved a knife? Was he gonna cut pizza to serve or something?

Twilight's eyes widened as she watched what's happening in front of her. Even Luna's eyes widened in horror as she saw it...the incident involving the Missing Foals!

Filly Twilight watched in horror as the stallion in the Golden Freddy outfit laughed as he grabbed the first foal, stabbing him in the heart, blood and guts came out.

Twilight felt like screaming herself but kept quiet as Golden Freddy stabbed the poor colt until he's dead...

"No, please!" A filly exclaimed. She tried to gallop off to escape but the Golden Freddy imposter grabbed her and threw her towards a wall, causing her neck to snap, killing the foal instantly.

"No... no! Make it stop!" Twilight cried in horror as she shed tears.

"By the mane of Star Swirl the Bearded," Luna exclaimed in horror. She and Filly Twilight watched in terror as the fourth colt got grabbed and stabbed, his guts came out. The imposter laughed wickedly as he cut one hoof right off before stabbing him in the head.

With everything so loud in the dining room, no one could hear what's going on! Soon, the Golden Freddy monster turned to the final colt whose stood there frozen. Filly Twilight could only watch in hiding as the killer approached him.

"Please, Freddy, why are you doing this?" The final colt whimpers.

"I am not...Freddy. And this is the final face you will ever see." The imposter snarled wickedly as he removed his head, revealing a purple stallion's head that laughed wickedly.

"Stop it!! Please!!!" Twilight begged in vain while crying in trauma, not wanting to see what was about to happen to the final colt.

"Is this what frightened Twilight so? The trauma of...this monster killing those foals," Luna whispered in horror. Even when she was Nightmare Moon, the Alicorn found this horrifying and despicable! What drove this stallion to do just a thing?

The impostor put the head back on and stabbed the colt in wickedly, causing the colt to cry his last.

Suddenly, the area started to blur a bit from Twilight's filly self being unable to take this scene to try to run. Luna saw something, and she tried to follow along the little Twilight. Unknown that that background music started to play before playing 'Five Nights At Freddy's' song.

Techno-Mix Singer: We're waiting every night
to finally roam and invite
newcomers to play with us
for many years we've been all alone

Many of Freddy's gang are seen slowly moving their heads to glare at the fleeing little Twilight. They wanted to come near the child, but she seemed scared to flee even faster. Leaving the animatronics to look puzzled, before looking gloom.

We're forced to be still and play
The same songs we've known since that day
An impostor took our life away
Now we're stuck here to decay

Then a dark shadow loom over the animatronics as it look like a giant golden Freddy costume as it soon laugh off darkly before swinging it's demon knife on some unseen foals from the crowd. That in turn caused them to vanish and the wave contacted with Freddy's group, as they lost much of their appearance to look a bit wreck and scary, like Frankenstein monsters.

Pre-Chorus: Please let us get in!
don't lock us away!
We're not like what you're thinking

After that, the scene showed much of the animatronics trying to move around like zombie-like movements as they are seen pounding on sealed doors wanting to get inside but shadowy families screamed in seeing monsters than those that need help.

We're poor little souls
who have lost all control
and we're forced here to take that role

Soon, some strange masked puppet attaches his strings on to the animatronics, making them dance and move on his puppet stage to scare and terrify the little audience.

We've been all alone
Stuck in our little zone
Since 1987

Next, the scene showed Freddy's gang being put in a closet, left to be alone to collect dust and be... forgotten.

Join us, be our friend
or just be stuck and defend
after all you only got

The machines were seen waiting, and then moved their heads to glare off across the distance before the scene wobbled a bit.

Chorus: Five Nights at Freddy's
Is this where you want to be
I just don't get it
Why do you want to stay

Five Nights at Freddy's
Is this where you want to be
I just don't get it
Why do you want to stay

Five Nights at Freddy's

Soon, the screen showed the restaurant in a creepy stormy appearance, as some shadowy guard figure tried to watch the security cameras to watch for anything suspicious, but did not see Freddy and his gang sneak in behind and grab the poor soul to take him away... The next scene showed a poor soul struggling while being stuff into a costume before everything goes dark.

Verse 2: We're really quite surprised
We get to see you another night
You should have looked for another job
you should have said to this place good-bye

Now the scene showed Twilight trying to run when Freddy's gang popped out from one side to another, trying to reach her, but she was trying to get away.

It's like there's so much more
Maybe you've been in this place before
We remember a face like yours
You seem acquainted with those doors

But then Twilight ended up skidding in front of Freddy and the gang, the optic eyes reflect the events of the past. And Twilight tried to rush away from the robots to the door as she left and left the bots alone in the dark.

Pre-Chorus: Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!
We're not like what you're thinking

Then busting through the doors, the bots were coming after Twilight with their glowing red eyes.

We're poor little souls
who have lost all control
and we're forced here to take that role

The bots were seen being manipulated by unseen strings being done by a shadowy puppet creature that laughed evilly at doing this evil deed.

We've been all alone
Stuck in our little zone
Since 1987

Luna found Twilight, as the robots were wrecking across the hall to come towards them, wanting to catch anyone within their sight.

Join us, be our friend
or just be stuck and defend
after all you only got

Deciding to help, Luna took Twilight to fly across and dodged the attacking robots while the scene blurred again.

Chorus: Five Nights at Freddy's
Is this where you want to be
I just don't get it
Why do you want to stay

Five Nights at Freddy's
Is this where you want to be
I just don't get it
Why do you want to stay

Five Nights at Freddy's

Soon the two ponies are flying straight through what became a vortex void, swirling with crazy head figures of the animatronics that seem to enact a creepy funhouse. Twilight seem frighten to not look, but Luna had to be brave, as they were traveling through to not be intimidated by these nightmare illusions from the poor soul with her. Soon the song was coming to an instrumental version as there was a light to get through.

But just as the musical song came to an end, Twilight look back and soon Freddy and the gang were swallowed while, before a giant image of the Marionette figure appeared and screech out in about to get the ponies escaping. Twilight screamed at seeing this, Luna seeing another nightmare creature coming, used her horn and her magic to flash across the entire scene... eradicating all of the nightmare fields and the creature born from Twilight's fears. Soon, everything went blank afterwards as what happens next will tell... what is the problem...

-----------------

Foxy was seen running across the right hallway, about to surprise the gang like he did before, and almost reach the open doorway to the office...but...

"Step/SMACK," Without warning, a sudden mallet came that whacked Foxy across the hall and out of the area; and from what it's seen, he step on a trap set.

"Yes! That trap sprung perfectly!" Rainbow Dash smiled in success of that move.

"Exactly how will that help?" Rarity raised an eyebrow in pondering what her friend had meant.

"I asked AJ and Pinkie to setup many booby-traps; there's about 65 of them, so now whatever those guys try, they can't reach us and be delay." Rainbow explained the case that they set up some traps to help protect them and keep Freddy and his gang away until they could reach the end of the night.

"Oh, look! Bonnie tripped a wire and got punched in the face out of the area!" Pinkie Pie pointed in seeing a monitor where Bonnie tripped a wire and then something popped from a wall that revealed a punching glove that PUNCHED the guy out of the room.

"Heh-heh, hey, this is almost kinda funny." Spike chuckled a bit in thinking what they were seeing sorta help received them of fear.

Chica was seen trying to approach from the left hallway to the office room, but did not see a hidden skateboard. The duck yelped from skating before a hidden board whacked the duck out to skate across away from the targets to crash into something.

"Oh my, I do think it’s working." Fluttershy smiled in seeing that they may just have more fair shot in getting by tonight.

Freddy was soon coming into the right hallway, but it press a button on the floor. It yelped in expecting something, but nothing came that it sighed with relief.

"CRASH," Then without warning, one side of the wall expanded to crush the bear against the opposite side before it withdrew and left him leaving a bear paw print-size mark. As Freddy was getting out, he step on another trap, and out from above came a lever with a big BOOT, and it KICKED the guy to be like a bouncing beach ball out of the room.

"Yippy! We're on a roll!" Pinkie Pie cheered in seeing they were really giving it to them killer bots.

Pretty much, during the next passing so hours, much of Freddy and his gang were having much difficult time trying to approach their targets in the office. Each trap lead to different results: one being a trick staircase that slid Foxy down, second being trick moving step floors that Bonnie had a hard time hopping without them squashing him to the ceiling, third being a powerful fire hose that blew Chica off from the bathroom, even Freddy yelped when he was in the stage room, boom box speakers were playing heavy rock-n-roll to blast him across the area and his circuits began to spark in unable to take the power of such level of rock-n-roll that it even pressed him against a wall to end up breaking through it. And still so many other things that were keeping Freddy and the gang occupied from reaching and harming anyone.

"ENOUGH OF THIS FOOLISHNESS," The Marionette roared as he quickly moved around, disabling the traps. "Get me that princess!"

The four Animatronics yelped as they got back to work. The five mares and Spike looked stunned as they saw this sight.

"Okay, so there is a Puppet." Applejack said in concern.

"Okay, lets save on power and open the doors." Rainbow issued off in thinking it's time to save up on power now.

"Right, opening doors right..." Pinkie Pie press a button to open both doors...

Suddenly after that, the gang soon sees who was waiting outside, Foxy & Freddy on the left & Bonnie & Chica on the right. They glared at the group who seem to yelp in seeing...they just let in the killers.

"Now; Woh-uh-oh," Pinkie Pie finished her sentence to only make an oopsy claim now.

Soon Freddy and his crew come in with screeching snarls to approach the trapped gang. They look like they were cornered now, with no way out.

"WHERE...IS TWILIGHT!" Freddy snapped off in seeing Twilight was not among the group here.

"Um, in the skies," Spike nervously pointed up in saying they want Twilight, they should check the stars.

"We want the pony, Dragon!" Bonnie snapped off to the baby Dragon for being the wise guy.

"Tell us now!" Chica sternly snapped in wanting what they came for.

"Or ELSE," Foxy issued to say this in showing his hook, being serious on the case.

Things look bad, but strangely, Rainbow Dash seem calm before secretly pressing a button she found under between her back hooves.

"How's about....or else...THIS," Rainbow Dash remarked off with a smirk in saying she'll take on the challenge, she ain't afraid now. That causes the killer bots to almost come to get her until...

Suddenly without warning, a familiar bell rings along with children's laughter. The animatronics eyes flash up to turn and saw on a digital clock that said it's now 6 AM. The night shift is over already; man, that was faster than usual too! But seeing that perhaps time flew by from all the weird crazy stuff, Freddy and his crew followed their protocol and turn to leave the office to return to their areas.

"Phew, good thing it reached the end of our shift." Rarity signs in relief like the others, they made it through another night.

"Or did it?" Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow to speak slyly, much to anyone's concerns.

"Alright Rainbow, wha did ye do?" Applejack narrow her eyes in thinking something was fishy in what Rainbow might have done.

"Simple...I had Pinkie Pie remote control all the clocks to fast forward to say 6 O'Clock while she played this recorded sound on the broadcast system." Rainbow Dash stated to point out how the button she push makes the recorded sound of what they heard the last few nights plus, remotely having the clocks read 6AM, so it fooled the animatronics pretty good.

"Wait; so then....we FAKED the actual thing? But then that means it's not over yet!" Spike gasped in realizing that plan might have help, but what if the bots realize the mistake?

"Relax....those tin-head costume bots won't know it until another hour or two's pass, and by then...it'll be the real 6AM." Rainbow Dash waved off to say this in sounding confident.

"Oh my, I hope they don't realize it too soon." Fluttershy spoke in feeling concern about now.

Soon everyone goes back to work in keeping watch while seeing that Freddy's group are walking back in a robotic walk formation back to their areas. Cause to them, it's 6AM, and it's time to call it quits.

-------------------------

Meanwhile, Freddy's group were seen position on stage and Foxy return to Pirate's Cove. Time had already flown by since they arrived to not do anything. But then without warning, the evil puppet; Marionette, suddenly came onto the picture.

"What are you doing? You're supposed to be stalking & hunting for them ponies!" Marionette scolded these animatronics for what they are doing here.

The animatronics eyes glowed to move to look at the puppet, but that's about all they did do. The puppet groans in annoyance in seeing these costume fools believe they are done for the night.

"Ugh, listen up! You were tricked, you hear me? Check your own installed digital clocks, it'll tell you the TRUE time of the night!" Marionette explained the matter of where Freddy and crew have built in clocks to tell time, and tell them what the ACTUAL time is.

Soon Freddy's crew look to see a digital screen with a built in timer; and there it was, the real time: 4 AM. So then what was said was true, it was not 6AM, they were deceived.

"Now do you see it, now get off your bolted behinds, and get ta work here!" Marionette was lecturing these four to get cracking here. "Listen; capture Twilight's friend; that's bound to bring her out of hiding. GOT IT," He snapped off to get this through the bolt-for-brain animatronic figures to know what to do.

Freddy's crew growled in looking frustrated before they started to move freely again.

"Good...then get...GOING!" Marionette sounded please to see this before giving the loud command for this bunch to get moving.

Soon Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and then later Foxy, soon started to move off now to explore the restaurant. All while the evil puppet hid back in the shadows to snicker evilly, things will go just fine very soon now...

---------------

"Well, it won't be long before those creeps find out they've been had." Spike remarks as he looks through the cameras, seeing that the robots are moving in some of the shots, "And looks like I spoke too soon."

Rainbow looks through the camera, then found one image with a poster of Golden Freddy. She frowns while asking, "And who's the golden rip off of Freddy? I don't recall seeing him in here."

"Dashie, stop breathing down mah shoulder," Applejack snaps to Rainbow in annoyance, feeling deep breathing on her shoulder.

"Okay, first off, AJ. I don't breath down your shoulder without permission. Second, how the hay can I do that when I'm standing next to you?"

"And what's that stench?" Fluttershy ask, sniffing the air a bit. Something smells terrible in the security office.

The ponies and Spike pause then turns around slowly. Sure enough, there it is: Golden Freddy, the same creature that Twilight saw last night, glaring and growling at them, holding their microphone.

"Okay, I think we now know what Twilight saw last night." Spike said nervously. Golden Freddy roars as it takes its own head off.

"RUN AWAY BEFORE IT CRASH THE GAME!!!!" Pinkie screams in a panic.

The words "It's Me!" flashes in the group's eyes. Most of the Mane Five and Spike screams as they run out of the room, while the lights flashes throughout. When all is clear, Golden Freddy is gone and only Rarity remains!

After the others escaped from almost getting caught, Rarity knew her friends brought more attention to get the killer bots after them while the unicorn quickly brings out a box with a costume inside.

"Now it's up to me to save the day, just hope they believe my acting." Rarity responded to say to herself over the matter.

Soon the scene goes dark before Rarity is seen putting on an outfit that seems to..have a familiar 'bear' shape figure. What can it be, we shall find out.

-----------------

Twilight blinks as she is now in her mare self again. The Alicorn is still dreaming, in a white void of space.

"Where am I? Am I trapped here?" Twilight ask quietly and scared. "Is this my punishment?"

Twilight screams in alarm as Golden Freddy appears, growling as the words "It's Me!" shows up. That monster, the one whose outfit was worn by that purple stallion murderer; He's out to get her!

"Leave, GO AWAY!!!!" Twilight screams as she fires a Unicorn Burst at her. A flash appears as Golden Freddy appear. "Oh, why must it haunt me?"

"Because it is a hallucination, a figment of your fear and guilt," The familiar voice of Luna said gently as Twilight appears.

"Luna." Twilight said, sighing as she came over, nuzzling her aunt-in-law. "You saw what happened?"

"Yes, I do know the truth: of how you witnessed the murderer killed those innocent foals."

"That guilt...has been eating up inside me since I was a filly. It traumatized, making it hard for me to make friends while growing up. You must feel angry...that I never told anypony or the parents of what I saw."

"I am not angry, Twilight Sparkle." Luna said gently as she lifts the crying Twilight's chin up. "You were a little filly back then, you were traumatized. Any other foal would've been horrified by what you saw in that room years ago at Freddy’s. That stallion who dares call himself a pony has cut those poor foals down in red blood. I know how you feel, feeling guilty for the actions I had done."

"But you were possessed by Nightmare Moon! I wasn't." Twilight exclaims, tears form in her eyes. "Oh, what can I do?!"

"Confront your fears, Twilight. You must do so and stop the darkness that has been conquering Freddy Fazbear's Pizza for too long. The five innocent foals, their souls have been trapped in their robotic prisons for years. They must be set free."

Twilight pauses a bit. Luna is right. The five souls have been imprisoned inside, thanks to that killer...but did he put their bodies inside Freddy and his pals? Or was it...could it be...the Marionette?

"I think it's time I tell Celestia, my friends, my family the truth." Twilight said gently. She then did something...surprisingly. The Alicorn kisses Luna on the lips, making her blush.

"Oh, my," Luna exclaims, blushing a bit. "That was...unexpected."

"Well, I haven't got a filly-friend yet, Luna. Not officially anyway. Who knows? I may make that decision someday."

Luna smiles warmly then leans forward, kissing Twilight deeply. The purple Alicorn kisses her right back. If there's a way to end the nightmare on a romantic note, this is it.

----------------

Applejack, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Pinkie and Spike find themselves in the party room...and got cornered by Freddy and his pals. They are pissed for the deceit.

"All right, you broke the rules." Bonnie said sternly to the five.

"What rules?" Pinkie asks meekly, pretending not to know.

"You l-l-l-lie; It isn't nice to d-d-d-d-d-do that."

"We can f-f-f-f-forgive if you tell us where your princess is." Chica said in agreement.

"Arrr, make it quick lasses and lad!" Foxy growls, holding his hook near Spike's neck, making the baby Dragon gulps in fear. "We ain't be getting all night."

"Twilight isn't here!" Applejack exclaims to the robots with a frown. "She took 'de night off. Obviously after seeing 'dat Golden Freddy feller 'dat would've crashed 'de...GAH; Pinkie! Now yew is making me do it!"

"My bad," Pinkie said with a silly smile to her friend. Applejack is now adapting her friend's fourth wall breaking without knowing it. Who knew?

"I've had enough! If we can't get Twilight Sparkle to pay for our suffering, then YOU ALL WILL," Freddy snapped off to say this in what they do.

Hearing that made those that were caught look worried as Freddy held Rainbow in one paw, Foxy held Spike with his other hand with a hook nearby him, Bonnie held Fluttershy with his fluffy paws show sharp metal nails, and Chica held Applejack while bearing the duck's sharp teeth in the beak.

"Oh no....we're done for." Fluttershy gasped in seeing what happens now.

"At least Rarity got away." Applejack stated in knowing who made it out alive.

"Lucky for her, not much for US," Spike yelps to say this in knowing it's their end.

"TIME...TO PAY," Freddy sternly stated in what shall happen to Twilight's little buddies as they watch this slowly.

"Eeek," Rainbow Dash squealed in feeling that this was gonna be close...

"Frederick Jones Sinclair Bear," Suddenly, another voice came in and we see what looks like a costume of Freddy, but it look like an older woman. "What do you think you are doing, young bear?" She scolded Freddy in what was going on.

"Um...?" Freddy seem puzzled by this.

"And...you are...?" Rainbow Dash gasped off from being choked to see who was here.

"You heard your mother, drop that pony right now, mister!" The identified costume create said it was Freddy's mommy.

"MOTHER," The other ponies and Spike responded puzzled, even the animatronics seem shock to hear this.

"Just what sorta game were you playing here?" Mrs. FazBear scolds her child in seeing this.

"But....they were gonna pay for..." Freddy spoke in making an excuse...

"Don't talk that way to me, Frederick! Or would you rather I take away your little Mikey Mike for being bad!" Freddy's mom scolds to lecture the bear in what happens if he disobeys.

"Nooo; Not little Mikey Mike," Freddy yelps in not wanting to lose his microphone, he loves to sing.

"Then go back to your stage this instant!" Mrs. Freddy's Mom told her son what to do.

"Right now," Freddy asked in not wanting to do this, but...

"NOOOW," Mrs. FazBear snapped to which Freddy let go of Rainbow Dash. "And that goes for the rest of you too, or do I have to call your parents too?" She lectures Freddy's crew to let the others go, or she'll rat on their parents of their bad behavior.

Foxy, Chica & Bonnie yelp in fearing that thought and let go of their captives now. And then they all were leaving out the door, while Freddy's mom moves up closer to the gang until...

"So, how was my performance?" Mrs. FazBear spoke before unzipping herself to show....she was Rarity! "I say it got the job done." She smiled proudly at her acting work.

"Rarity; that was you?" Spike asked off surprise to see that.

"So 'dis here was yer secret plan?" AJ narrow her eyes at Dashie who must have plan for this.

"Yelp, ain't no way an evil killer robot would dare go against its own mother." Pinkie Pie nods off happily to admit what she and Rainbow did.

"Pinkie gave me the idea and I got Rarity to play the part just fine." Rainbow nods off in stating how they used this to help them out.

"At least it's over now..." Rarity sighs to say while removing the costume from herself.

"Um mom, can I ask something about where you been and why you're here now to..." Suddenly, as Freddy came back to check on his mom, he saw that Rarity removed her costume... "WHAT! ANOTHER TRICK," He yelled out in seeing that he was doped again, just like he was setup about his wife, now his own mother!

"Oh dear," Rarity yelped when she look back as did the others; the secret's out.

"GROOOAARRRRUGHHH," Freddy growls out loudly to attack Rarity with red eyes.

"Aaaaahhhhh," Rarity screams in terror as the others watch in about to see their friend be rip apart until...

Suddenly, a familiar bell rings along with children's laughter. The animatronic bear stops to almost attack Rarity to check the timer that said 6 AM. But as it check its own digital clock, it read the same thing, it was no trick this time, it was the REAL closure for the night shift. Soon Freddy moves off to return to his stage as he was programmed while everyone else watches him leave them behind.

"Oh, I feel faint." Rarity held her head in a dramatic pose before fainting from what almost happened to her.

-------------

Celestia was up, preparing to do what she always does: raise the sun every morning. The Alicorn of the Sun hopes that Twilight has a good night sleep.

Just then, Celestia saw Twilight coming up...and with Luna. The white pony sighs, coming over to nuzzle the purple one, "Twilight. Did you have a good night's sleep? I was going to wake you up but I see that you did so by yourself."

"I am fine, thanks to Luna." Twilight said with a smile. She then kisses Luna on the cheek, making her blush and surprising Celestia. "Listen...I'm going to come out, tell the truth now to you, my friends, mom, dad, Shining and Cadance. It's time that I stop hiding the truth."

"Uh, yes. I will make sure to let your friends and family know," Celestia pauses as she watches Twilight leaves, then glares at her sister. "Stealing my Twilight, sister?"

"She didn't have an official filly-friend yet, sister, don't get excited." Luna giggles to her sister, feeling a hint of jealousy from the Goddess of the Sun. "Also, who knows? We could even share her."

This causes Celestia to blush a bit, for different reasons. Her; Sharing her Twilight with her sister?

--------------------

"I am a bit disappointed in your performance last night." The Marionette said, floating the three robots back on stage. It isn't opening time yet so the puppet had time to speak to the four Animatronics. Foxy is behind the curtains once more as he is supposed to be. "You let some mare in a disguise fooled you, Freddy."

"But I thought she was my mother. I haven't seen her...since...since..." Freddy broke down, trying his best not to cry. He misses his mother, his mother from his days as a pony.

"We all do, Freddy." Chica said, patting Freddy on the back.

"Well, newsflash, I am your mother now, you four...and tomorrow night, when I want something done, DAMN IT, I WANT IT DONE RIGHT!" Marionette roars furiously, scaring his three little helpers as well as the hiding Foxy.

"Uh, yeah, I was thinking." Bonnie said, rubbing the back of his back in shame and thought. "We have been doing this for years...maybe those guards or ponies that got caught after hours aren't worth killing...or maybe they are just plain creatures, not endoskeleton without its outfit on..."

"Yeah, and what the pink pony said is true too." Freddy said, agreeing with Bonnie's train of thought around the same time that Chica and Foxy are. "I mean, maybe it isn't Twilight's fault...we should leave her and the other guards alone..."

"FOOLS," The Marionette roars furiously. He fires red waves at the Animatronics, causing them to scream in pain as they twitch and shake. "Have you forgotten who is it that gave you all the gift of life?! After that imposter took it away from you all and Golden Freddy?!"

"You...you did...."

"Yes! I could've left you all to die on the floor that same day, but I feel pity for you all...being killed like I was years ago outside of Fredbear's Family Diner when that same killer took my life away...while Freddy, before I put the soul in, was busy giving out cake that same day!"

"I remembered...the robot remembered." Freddy said, groaning and bending to the Marionette's will.

"Granted, I give you credit for putting the last body inside of Golden Freddy who is now a mindless drone in an empty outfit with no endoskeleton inside! A way to stick it to the killer and everyone else here," The Marionette snarls to the robots, zapping them some more. "BUT THAT ISN'T THE POINT RIGHT NOW! I GAVE YOU ALL LIFE AGAIN AND I CAN TAKE IT AWAY! DO YOU WANT THAT?!"

"No, no!" Chica exclaims as Bonnie shakes his head while twitching.

"Then either Twilight Sparkle dies by the end of the fifth night or I will have to take drastic measures to extended the night myself! And if that fails, your lives are forfeit! Do I make myself...clear?!"

The Marionette zaps Freddy again, making his eyes glow black. The bear mumbles, "Yeah...sure, whatever you say..."

Author's Note:

The Marionette is getting more angry by the moment, now that the fourth night is over. Will Twilight finally reveal the truth? How will the fifth night go? And what will the villain do to extend the night? Read, review and suggest!

The door mystery trick is something seen from Scooby-Doo and Looney Tune gags where go out one, come out another, and other unknown events.

The song Pinkie used is heard from Powerpuff Girls The Movie when one of Mojo Jojo's new monkey army member sang this for his own evil plot.

The fridge shot off from a spring was inspired from the two-part episode beginning special from Darkwing Duck.

The song in this chapter is made by the Living Tombstone for the first FNaF's game.