• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 12,046 Views, 230 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: MLP Style - JusSonic



What was going to be a simple week at Freddy Fazbear Pizza's turn out into that of terror for the Mane Six and Spike!

  • ...
49
 230
 12,046

Chapter 8: The Last Day of Entertainment

Chapter 8: The Last Day of Entertainment

At the hospital, Rhino Steel was resting on a patient bed, with an oxygen mask on his muzzle and a water meter machine attached to his hooves. Twilight and her friends looked at him with pure concern and fear. The Marionette has truly beaten the horse crap out of him by forcing the Animatronics into it.

Anger, sensing worry from his friends, spoke up, "Don't worry. He'll make it. Trust me. Rhino Steel had been through a lot of danger and traps. He can make it."

"Yeah...but he hasn't fought against soul-possessed robots before." Twilight said with a sigh.

"What a barbarian!" Rarity exclaims in anger. "I mean, the Marionette forcing those poor foals into committing just wicked deeds!"

"And all because he wanted revenge," Rainbow exclaims in disgust and anger. "I mean, we have beaten the sixth night, can't he accept that?!"

Twilight pauses to think as she spoke, "You know...what we heard about the Marionette being possessed does make sense...and the foal who disappeared outside of Fredbear's Family Diner..."

Azure Phoenix, Bullhound, Schemetrick and Shining Armor had arrived in the area. They've heard about Rhino's injuries and came ASAP.

"Twiley! You're okay!" Shining cries as he hug Twilight tightly and gently. "What happened? Did you find the princesses?"

Twilight shook her head as she explained about the situation from Freddy's. Azure grimly spoke, "This isn't good. We must deal with this at once. We cannot wait too long. I fear this puppet will begin his conquest."

"Lord Azure! Please! Don't! We can still find and save the Princesses from danger." Twilight protests to Azure in alarm and worry.

"Twilight, it's too dangerous! I can't let you do it."

"Please. If I don't do it now... the souls won't find peace, and they will be the puppet's slaves forever. And I have to find out who was the one did it."

Azure thought for the moment as he sighed in defeat and concern, "Very well. This is your last chance to do it. And I would be joining you to deal with this matter; Once and for all."

"I'm going too." Shining said seriously. The unicorn felt responsible that his sister was traumatized by Rough House and his killings when he should've kept an eye on Twilight that day at Freddy Fazbear's. It's time to make up for it.

"So am I. That puppet owe me a hurting friend. And I want take an eye out of his. He will know my wrath!" Anger exclaims in anger, showing how he got his name.

"I'm going too! He hurts my best friend, I'll break him!" Bullhound exclaims furiously, determined to avenge what happened to Rhino.

Schemetrick bows to Twilight as he spoke, "You can count on me too, my lady. I have research during the long night. I might have found a way to free them from the bodies and even destroy whoever possessed the puppet."

Twilight smiled as he said, "Thank you."

"I'm going too!" Everyone turned and saw the wounded Rhino coming out from the patient room. He struggled in walking while groaning in pain. Doctors, nurses and securities are pulling him back hard. "I'm not going down without a fight!"

"You can't! If you go again, you won't live this time!"

"Right, don't be stubborn as Ah was when Ah wouldn't let mah friends help me!" Applejack exclaims in alarm.

"Yes, you can't go." Fluttershy said meekly and worried.

"Going won't be helping, it's suicide!" Spike exclaims in worry for Rhino's health.

Rhino cringes some more, but he kept on insisting, "I'm going means I'm going! If my lord goes, I'm going!"

"Rhino; remain here!" Azure exclaims sternly to Rhino.

"But my lord-!"

"You're too wounded and injured to fight. And I order you to stay for recovery until I return."

Rhino grunted in upset, "Very well, my lord. I shall obey... for now..."

As the group is leaving, Twilight pauses as she spoke up, "Lord Azure?"

"Yes, Twilight," Azure ask Twilight, pondering what is on the princess's mind.

"Celestia once told me that a foal disappeared outside of Fredbear's Family Diner. I want to know: does he got any powers? And what kind of a pony is he?"

"....Twilight...I have heard through sources of that foal...and if I am sensing is right, I may know who could be possessing that puppet..."

-----------------------

The time has come, the seventh night, or Custom Night as some ponies may say. Most of the soldiers stood with the Royal Guard, preparing to charge in if the worst comes to pass. Twilight's group, Spike, Shining, as well as Lord Azure's group are entering, preparing for the biggest night that could either spell the end of Equestria...or the salvation.

Everyone heads right into the office...which appears to be a small but enough for them all. Shining spoke, "So what now?"

"Now Pinkamena or Golden Heart can show up, do something weird or happy and then we will begin the night," Pinkie explains happily as she bounces around.

"Random as usual," Bullhound remarked while rolling his eyes a bit.

Twilight begins working on the cameras, pressing the lights in case of early visitors, etc. The mare spoke, "Now then..."

"Halt!" Anger exclaims, pointing a sword outside as someone is approaching, "Friend or foe."

"Friend," Golden Heart said as he peeks into the office. "And forgive me for coming in, but I got something for the princess."

"Yes, go ahead." Twilight said with a nod. Golden Heart must be helping in saving the princesses.

As Golden Heart comes in the office, his horn glows and gives Twilight a paper. He says, "This is where the Princesses are being held; it is best we wait till we have a chance to get them and I had told them and now will tell you...........it was hard and rough but Aurora Star is OK........with Pinkamena and my help, we were able to carefully restore her missing Frontal lobe. But after that she remembers everything and then she hit my sister right in the muzzle. We were able to calm things tell her what happen and by the time, this night is over and all is well, they will be coming here.

That makes the group surprised but happy to know Aurora Star is ok. But Rainbow asks puzzled, "Wait where is your sister? The pink pony that talks to Freddy," Golden Heart's ears fold worried and concerned.

"Look at the recording; it's near right now that my sister is speaking with Freddy and his gang."

The group look as it shows Pinkamena looking at Freddy who says while griping her blade, "..............to think this all happen at Fredbear's Family diner.........when the killer killed the child and it lead to all this."

Freddy is puzzled and surprised at this as something clicks. He was about to speak but she cuts him off and says, "There's no hope for the soul in the puppet Marionette to go at peace unless the puppet is destroyed; if there's no other way.........he has been trapped for year and lost his mind and sanity. Now here we are with him in rage and fury and lust for revenge................but there is still hope for this place......................still hope for everypony and that is only for you and the others to decide the fate of everypony."

Freddy said, "I know I gave the Pinkie Promise but I dread that He will not allow me or the others to keep it."

"You and your friends deserve to be redeemed."

Pinkamena lightly opens Freddy’s jaw as voices in his head tells him to kill but he resists as they see it looked like she was using a small knife, carefully scraping dry blood off. After a bit, the pink pony stops after doing the same with the other robots, giving them a hug after being done and ready's with Foxy. Freddy says, "You let your brother take the music box to Twilight and her friends, your putting yourself at risk."

"As long as the music plays, that puppet will not get me, my brother or the ponies; besides I know he would sent the drone of his to destroy it along with Shadow Freddy."

".............Shadow Freddy?????"

Pinkamena begins working on scraping the blood off Foxy's mouth and on the teeth while saying, "It is purple when in the light but still he is larger..............besides I was there..................if only this place would not be closing down because of all that's happening."

Freddy feels some guilt along with the others about that. Pinkamena is done and gives Foxy a hug as well and walks a bit and pulls out a box as Freddy is puzzled.

"What is in the box?" Freddy ask Pinkamena curiously.

"Well a few parts and pieces." Pinkamena explains happily. She then opens it and showed parts. The pink pony picks them up and places them on the table. Foxy notices that some look like they belong to him. "Since I got to know you all and such, I had worked making things and parts .I know that you Freddy and others are ok.............just glitch and some loose joints, I can fix the joints but Foxy..........well that's a whole other story."

Pinkamena then walks to Foxy as she then gathers parts and then says, "Foxy I Pinkie Promise you will be safe; just don't plan to bite me ok?"

Foxy just stares as she then carefully was removing the shredded parts off. They make a clunk sound hitting the floor as she then is done. Foxy was more bared but not fully (mostly his face) as she then puts in the new parts on him and tightens the bolts and nuts in place. Pinkamena is done with that and Foxy was like the others, fully covered with no Exposed endoskeleton as she then stands up.

"Now for the mouth," Pinkamena said with a smile.

Pinkamena then opens Foxy's Jaw and she puts in new teeth into him. The pink pony then moves one hoof and wiggles the lower jaw as scraping sounds are heard. With a yank the jaw clamps back into the right place as she then replaces the old joints with new joints. Pinkamena moves the Jaw up and down and smiles, petting his head and then she brushes the old parts and joints into a sack. Pinkamena then picks up the box and walks to Freddy and the other two as they look surprised.

Pinkamena spoke, "I might not be able to fix the glitch's since well you might already know that and your friends know as well."

"Why are you doing this Pinkamena............why are you showing so much care for us even after all that's happened?" Freddy ask, touched by Pinkamena's help. She then begins fixing loose nuts and bolts off Chica and Bonnie and is done. The mare then walks to Freddy.

"Like I said before, you deserve better and I know the kids would miss you greatly."

Freddy and his pals ponder all of this and for once he and his friends feel their souls are at peace. She is done fixing Freddy and smiles, giving him a big hug as he hugs back. But the bear then notices the clock and then in an instant quickly pushes her away. Pinkamena is puzzled.

"Why you do that?" Pinkamena ask a bit hurt.

"It's almost 12:00." Freddy said seriously.

Pinkamena turns around seeing; it is 11:40 much to her shock. She gets her things and darts to a Vent but bumps into something and tumbles onto her back. The pink pony slowly recovers and notices along with Freddy and his group and the ones watching on Camera see what looks like Freddy but it was larger than him. It's Level meter was off the charts............it was Shadow Freddy and he is ready to kill. She reaches her blade but it grabs her by the neck as the pink pony struggles and lifts her up. Her hooves no longer can feel the ground as it knocks the blade far away near the Stage.

Freddy sees and looks as she struggles and was lightly gasping for air. The pink pony try's to break its grip but it was firm and it tighten its grip as she coughs hard; even her brrs had no effect (since it lacks fear). Freddy and others watches, unsure what to do as it lets off a low growl. The monster tightens its grip as some bones are heard popping. She coughs out a little blood as Pinkamena feels her life fading as her hoofs going limp. Freddy twitches and sparks as the others twitches and spark as we go back to seeing the struggle. Pinkamena was nearing death but then out of nowhere, something hits Shadow Freddy in the face........it was a pizza.

Shadow Freddy roars, losing its vision as another splatter is heard. Another pizza was thrown as its grip loosened and then notice, seeing Freddy as he is holding some boxes and says, "Who wants a pizza?"

Freddy then throws another pizza as it hits Shadow Freddy once more in the face. The monster roars as it opens its mouth, readying to bite the pony's head off but Freddy aims and tosses another Pizza into its mouth causing it to splat on impact, locking up its jaws. Shadow Freddy struggles to try to use his other arm but Foxy at fast speeds grabs its arm along with Bonnie. Chica grabs it's right arm trying to pry it's hand off Pinkamena as it struggles roaring loudly.

The Pizza in it's mouth was coming out. Freddy then gets down and then moves as it grabs Pinkamena's blade and says, "Now I don't give a life in what Marionette says or does in his time; this is now way going overboard!" Shadow Freddy roars loudly and with his might knocks Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy off it, and that knocks off as well as that act made it lost his grip on Pinkamena. She was spiraling and lands on the ground and skids on the cold ground. Freddy says, "First it was Golden Freddy and now you."

Shadow Freddy roars pounding on its chest. Freddy was recalling Golden Freddy was but a mindless drone but looking into its eyes, he then notices something shocking."

".........you...............you have no soul.........................." Freddy gasps in horror.

Shadow Freddy roars again as it punches. Freddy blocks it but the brute force knocks the blade out of Freddy's arm. He nearly tumbles as it slides near Pinkamena. As she looks at it, her vision gets fuzzy as her tail moves griping. Pinkamena looks, seeing one trap left over, aiming to knock something into the closet. She waits for the right moment as Freddy locks hands with Shadow Freddy as one tries to overpower the other but it is slowly becoming one sided.

Freddy was skidding as then Foxy, Chica, and Bonnie join Freddy, using their strength as they begin turning the odds on their side. Shaodw Freddy roars and Freddy throws his own weight. breaking the grip as Shadow Freddy loses his balance. Freddy then moves and rams pushing it back. Foxy, Chica and Bonnie join and combined, they impact him as Shadow Freddy tumbles, ending up on its knees. Freddy stands tall with his pals as it slowly gets up, glaring and not going to be beaten.

A voice is heard followed by them seeing a blade flying as it cuts something, "Move.........."

The four look and see a large metal item coming. They get out of the way as Shadow Freddy notices it but it reacts not quick enough and *GONG CRASH * the thing impacts him as it sends him flying into an open closet. Things tumble onto him as it groans. Freddy shuts the door while Foxy, Chica and Bonnie push a vending machine. Then Freddy boards it up as they recover. Banging is heard from in the closet as the blade skids to the pink pony.

"Argh, that's what you get, you Scurvy Bilge Rat!" Foxy snaps at the mad Shadow Freddy.

"You said it." Bonnie said with a nod.

"Will it hold?" Chica ask in concern.

"Only time will tell, I fear the doors would not be able to hold him back; by looks he is beyond the max level and by his size and brute force. we can only hope this holds till 6 am." Freddy said with a look of fear. "But what worries me was that it might not been programmed like we are."

The Animatronics turn and notice Pinkamena not moving. They move quickly. Freddy stares and places a hand onto her neck gently as they worry but he feels something.

"She's got a pulse." Freddy said in relief. His friend isn't dead!

"What we do Freddy?" Bonnie asks Freddy worried. "Midnight's coming and she can't move! I heard the bones in her neck popped! I am surprised she's still breathing; she must be really tough!"

"It be true me lads." Foxy growled, nodding his fellow colleagues/robots. "She sure can take a blow but I fear she might be nearing her final breaths if she can't get help."

"What about those Ponies and Golden Heart? They can help." Chica said, reminding the others of the ones still in the security office.

"There's no time but I think there might be just one chance for her." Freddy said, having an idea that could help Pinkamena. "Be right back."

Freddy heads off. As the three wait, Pinkamena coughs out more blood. The three do what they can to keep her breathing. The clock is 11:56; time was nearing up. Freddy comes back with something covered. Bonnie says, "Freddy we got trouble blood is pouring out of her mouth; unless we get her to her brother, she might choke on her blood."

"Well, I found a way to move her without harm."

Freddy pulls the covers off. It was a pony endoskeleton not suited yet but was able to move. They and the watching eyes are surprised as Pinkamena's looks but her vision was weak.

"We were not supposed to reveal that." Bonnie reminds Freddy in worry.

Freddy gave a serious look to Bonnie as he spoke, "Losing the one who showed us so much kindness to us is more important than facing the Puppet's wrath."

The Animatronics all look at each other and think. The robots know he was right. They carefully pick her up and lay her on a flat roller. Foxy places the blade beside her while Freddy ties a rope to the tail joint of the Pony bot and ties the other end to the hook on the roller. Pinkamena watches and then pushes a button.

Freddy mumbles to himself, "This better work."

Some sparks come out as the pony's eyes glow blue. It says, "Hello boys and girls and the rest of you. I am Pinkamena, ready to have fun kids............let’s party, party, PARTY!"

She stands waiting as Freddy places an arm onto Pinkamenas hoof and says, "me and my pals wanted this to be a surprise but we have yet to place the costume and worked out the little bugs but this will take you straight to your friends and brother. Don't worry; it is not under the Puppet's control........maybe when this is over we can complete this together."

"You see............I told you...............you can choose your own path.............see you at 6 am."

Pinkamena closes her eyes as the animatronic begins walking, taking her with them. The group watches as Bonnie says, "You know Marionette's going to blow a fuse."

Freddy just scoff, "Let him; besides soon we will all be redeemed." They nod as they head back into their places. Freddy looks at the Camera and says, "Sorry for what we done, Twilight. I hope you can forgive us and if you saw that, just be on guard."

The robots get ready for the final night as the animatronic pony says nearing the office, "Let’s play hide and seek.................let’s play time to play music, MUSIC Lets sing a song, SONG!"

Back in the office, the group stood as the animatronic came in. Golden Heart came over, sighing a bit, "She's okay..."

"Very clever," Azure said, glancing at the animatronic, "One that isn't under the Marionette's control."

"And hopefully we can make our move." Twilight said as she and her friends prepare for the big night.

12:00 AM, 7th Night

As the dark and stormy skies covered the air, a dark swirling vortex was circling over the restaurant. And watching this from his hidden lair, the Marionette was seen cackling in the shadows that would really freak folks out. He was seeing this storm, and he knew of what it meant, for there was dark magic involve that none could see...

"At last, the night has come. It's time we end this game once and for all." Marionette declared forth in rating himself of the matter at hand here. "Storm of Evil, heed my words...bring your force down and empower us creatures that are in-animated objects! Let us feel the power to strike, give us all, and my greatest creation the power....TO DESTROY!" He was preaching to the storm to give them the power to which they can use it to end the Mane Six once and for all...for the dark magic he sense, can make them truly a force to be reckoned with.

"KA-BLAMFRUVHMMM....." Then a gigantic bolt of lightning combined with the loudest thunder impacted the restaurant, causing what would be an earthquake in motion. "Brizzizizizzz....Triziziz...." Soon the endless surging of what was a million volts shot across the restaurant, but was jolting right into Freddy and the gang, making them twitch and shake like never before. "Hey-hey...Kids....It's Time For...(CAAAAAARNAAAAAGE)!" Freddy was speaking it's prerecording before it's dark voice of evil spoke this off for him; as all the animatronics showed glowing crimson eyes as if truly possess to be....EVIL!

"Keh-Heh-Hah-Hah-Hah-Haaahhh..." The Marionette's voice laughs across the halls as the powerful lightning super-charge even Golden Freddy to suddenly make him lose his senses to go...ballistic. But the worse was seen when deep in the shadows of the closet, something far more worse is seen...as it also received the power boost, not that it needed it before, but now...things are really gonna go down hill...to Hell soon.

The shaking was slowly stopping as the Mane Six, Spike, and those with them in the Office recovered from whatever just happened. "Brizizivhm...BOOM!" But then the Level device Pinkie Pie was looking at just blew up on them, that powerful impact of lightning must have really done something.

"Darling, tell me that isn't a bad sign." Rarity slowly was asking in not liking what happened just now.

"Um, it's a bad sign, because....before it blew, I saw the Level of Freddy and the gang." Pinkie Pie slowly spoke in concern at seeing the destroy Level Machine, as the robot killers have gone up again.

"Let me guess, they're already at Level 20?" Applejack rolled her eyes to guess in what level Freddy and the gang are at now.

"Yep, the MAX volume and maybe more; that last lightning strike really did something." Pinkie Pie nodded off in stating that what they got has now made their foes far stronger up to 100 percent.

"Oh no, last night, when they work overtime, they almost killed Rhino!" Fluttershy yelps in recalling what happened the night before, and that was only at merely Level 19 & 18.

"And they were all below 20, who knows how much more deadly they'll be tonight!" Spike agrees with Fluttershy, now Freddy and his group are gonna be even more deadlier than before.

"Well as long as we got our own game plans, we at least put a stop to the craziness." Rainbow Dash issued that they have to work things out and to stop whatever's coming at them.

"Um, there is one tiny-itty-bitty thing I need to say, when I check the Level Output, it gave me one more level than usual." Pinkie Pie nervously spoke in having to give one more piece of bad news here.

"Was it Golden Freddy?" Twilight asked in thinking the new addition must have been from one costume they don't see much and only is rarely seen.

"I'm not sure, it said Freddy, but the first word said....Shadow. So I'm going on a guess and think it's called Shadow Freddy...which is weird considering, I never heard of him before." Pinkie Pie stated to say this in saying that the new level to which this one was at Level 20 was possibly called; Shadow Freddy, which makes him different from the usual Freddy & Golden Freddy together. "He could be that big feller we saw!"

Everyone was now serious gonna have to stay on their toes, or hooves for this final night, the 7th night. It looks like it's gonna be one night that will top the other nights like no other. For now the animatronics are gonna be coming at them at the Max Level, and they just barely survive the sixth night. And what about this new foe, this...Shadow Freddy...it doesn't sound good at all...

As they were getting prepared, Twilight said in a grim and serious tone, "Guys, this is our final night at Freddy's. If we make it all the way to 6:00 AM, all will be back to normal. But with all the animatronics at the maximum level, along with Shadow Freddy, it won't be easy to pull through."

"On the plus side, if we win, we get the third gold star just like in the game!" Pinkie exclaimed randomly and happily.

"But if we lose, we can say goodbye to Equestria." Fluttershy whimpered.

"According to this, there is a secret room behind an opened panel in the kitchen." Azure said, looking at what was written. "A camera would've shown it through special technology.

"Of course; No wonder there was no visual o' 'de kitchen! It must've been knocked out 'ta keep folks fro' seeing 'de secret panel!" Applejack exclaimed in realization.

"Then let's go to the kitchen and find that secret room!" Spike shouted.

“I got to help my little sister Pinkamena." Golden Heart said as he and Bullhound worked on keeping Pinkamena healthy. "That Shadow Freddy thing did a number on her."

"And we need to keep the robots from..." Rarity stopped as she heard stomping noises coming from the left door. "Excuse me."

Rarity presses the button for the West Hall. Bonnie appear, saying, "H-h-h-h-h-hey! It's your old pal Bonnie the B-b-b-b-b-bunny!"

"Yes, we know, already." Rarity remarked with a grunt. "Can you please leave us?"

"Awwww, why do that? I just wanna (bury you alive) be your friend..." Bonnie said. "(Until the day you die!)"

Rarity just closed the door on Bonnie, calling, "My friends don't try to kill me, Bonnie!"

"Okay, here's an idea. We will make a distraction. Shining, I want you and a few soldiers to help Golden Heart get Pinkamena to safely." Twilight said to her brother with a nod.

"Got it, Twilight," Shining nodded in confirmation.

"Also, Azure and his soldiers can sneak into the kitchen, steal the princesses and make their escape." Twilight said with a nod.

"It shall be done." Schemetrick said. "But how will you get your distraction?"

"Oh, I think I know how. With a simple spell," Twilight said as she conjured some sort of spell, making something appears.

Most of everyone gasped in surprise. Azure blinked as he commented, "Well, that must be something."

-------------

Once Bonnie was gone, the left door opened as something came out, heading into the Dining Room. The robots were there, thinking on what to do...when it saw him.

The figure laughed wickedly as Freddy gasped, "No...it can't be..."

"IT'S OUR KILLER! GET HIM!" Chica exclaimed furiously. It appeared Rough House is in the restaurant, coming after him!

'Rough House' ran off as the robots rushed after him. Unknown to them, a familiar Alicorn peek his head out.

"Okay, they're gone." Golden Heart said quickly. He, Shining and some soldiers came out and rush off to the safest place: the doctor's room. In case anyone got injured at the person, one was nearby to help a hurt foal or adult.

Back in the office, Twilight sighed a bit as Rainbow commented, "Gotta admit, egghead, making that illusion of Rough House was a stoke of genius!"

"Thanks, Rainbow Dash." Twilight said. "Now let's find that secret room!"

"We will do it. Best you all stay here." Azure said calmly, "The music box? I don't want that Puppet sneaking up on me."

Fluttershy gave the music box to Azure. With that, he, Anger, Bullhound, Schemetrick and the remaining soldiers remaining headed out the East Hall door.

Rarity checked out the image for Pirate's Cove. It's open with the 'It's Me' sign. The unicorn closed the door in time just as Twilight checked the camera for the West Hall. Foxy was running down it, but all he did was get to the door, pounding on it like mad.

"Arr, arr! B-b-b-b-best to be opening the door me, lad! Or ye be (gutted like a pig) trapped!" Foxy's voice yelled out madly, wanting to kill.

Fluttershy squeaked as she quickly hid under the desk, not wanting Foxy to come in and gut her.

"Let me in...LET ME IN! LET ME IN! (CELESTIA DAMN IT! I WILL SLAY YE DOWN!!!!)" Foxy yelled out furiously, hitting the door various times.

"Go away!" Fluttershy cried in fear as she kept huddling underneath the desk.

"Foxy, I'm sorry for what happened! I should've told ponies but..." Twilight began to say.

Suddenly, Twilight screamed as Foxy tried to get in through the window, trying to smash it open.

"Stubborn fox, ain't he?" Applejack asked her friends nervously.

"MOMMY," Fluttershy wailed in fright from under the desk. If Foxy breaks in, she's dead!

Pinkie grabbed her flashlight and flashed it in Foxy's eyes. He yelped and ran off in alarm.

"Back off, you punk!" Rainbow exclaimed sternly. She flew over to the whimpering Fluttershy. "Fluttershy, you okay?"

Fluttershy replied timidly, "Y-Yeah. I... Is he gone?"

"Yes." Rainbow said with a nod, making Fluttershy sigh a bit in relief.

"It's 1 AM." Twilight said, checking out the clock.

"How times flies when one pony's having fun." Spike remarked sarcastically, "If you call this fun."

--------------

The kitchen was bare, no one was there, except for Azure's group who managed to get through the Dining Room and into the Kitchen.

"Where's that secret panel?" Azure mumbled while looking around.

Bullhound noticed some sort of lever was out of place on the side of the fridge. He pulled it causing a secret panel to open. The Mystic Pony called out, "Sir! Check this out!"

"Good work." Azure said with a grin. "Men, prepare yourselves."

The Mystic Ponies snuck into the secret panel. Nothing in here but darkness...and three spheres; Anger took one closer look and noticed three familiar Alicorns inside them.

"Sir, we found them." Anger said to Azure as he picks up the three spheres. "Too small but it's them."

"Celestia, is that you?" Azure called out to Celestia in the sphere.

Celestia, hearing this, looked up, speaking, "Azure, thank goodness. Is it you?"

"Yes, we're putting an end to this, tonight." Azure said sternly. "The Dark Mystic Pony possessing the Marionette will fall no matter what."

"Listen, there is one more thing." Celestia said, wanting to speak of something involving Golden Freddy.

"We will speak later. Now to figure out what to do from here," Azure said as Anger looks out the door.

"Those robots are still chasing that hologram." Anger said, peeking out.

The ones hiding in the doctor's room watch on. Golden Heart is bandaging up Pinkamena quite nicely. It will do until she can be taken to a hospital. Shining watch on, hoping that those possessed bots hasn't seen them yet.

The Animatronics corners the 'killer' at the backstage area. Freddy smirked as he asked, "Back to the scene of the crime, eh killer? Now it's time you pay the p-p..." Suddenly the image fizzled a bit. "What?"

'Rough House' just shrugged, then disappeared from sight. Bonnie asked in confusion, "Hey, where did he go?"

"You dopes," The Marionette yelled out angrily as he appeared from out of nowhere. "Your Killer was never here! You are played for FOOLS; WHY MUST I GOT YOU AS FOOLS?!"

The Marionette zapped the robots who yelped a bit, then growled more madly, more out of control. Marionette now ordered madly, "Now get that power down faster!"

The Animatronics didn't waste time in heading back on their mission. They head down each hallway and begin pounding at the doors to the security office, making the power go down a bit faster!

"Um, guys....we're running low on power!" Spike pointed to warn the gang of how much power they have left, 6 percent, and dropping.

"Great. If we let up, those things will come get us and if we run out, it's over!" Rainbow Dash groans to complain of their situation looking grimmer by the second.

"That's why I brought this for us to set up." Twilight spoke in revealing something under some covers, and it was revealed to be...

"A treadmill," AJ raised her eyebrow, there was some treadmill exercise device hooked up to some cables and wires into the system of the place they were in.

"Twilight darling, what is this for?" Rarity asked her friend in not knowing this task.

"Is it to help improve our running away from those scary things?" Fluttershy asked with worry in knowing if Freddy and his gang come, they need to work hard to run away.

"No, if we can hook this up to the controls here, we should be able to help charge more power so that we don't run out." Twilight explained the case of what she's done, she's going to provide power to the restaurant to help power it up.

"Goody! So who's gonna run on the thing for hours and hours until it's 6 in the morning?" Pinkie Pie smiled in liking the idea.

"Well, we need fast runners, AJ, Rainbow; we'll need either of you to help out." Twilight pointed out their best physically in shape ponies.

"Got'cha!" Rainbow Dash replied off to say.

"Can do," Applejack nodded proudly to say that.

"Bet I can out last you running to keep us going than you can AJ," Rainbow bragged to her friend in what she can do.

"Ye can try, but Ah may just beat yah record Dashie!" AJ remarked off in accepting the challenge.

Soon, Rainbow Dash got on the treadmill first to start running, that helped provide power to their area. If they could keep this up, they may just keep themselves safely kept here and not worry about anyone getting in.

"Keep it up, you two!" Twilight said confidently, "As long as you keep running on these treadmills, the power will never run out!"

"Hey, what if we get them all in one room, and I set up party cannons to fire bigger shots to take them out?" Pinkie Pie suggested this.

"And how would ye do dat?" AJ raised an eyebrow to the question as she and Rainbow kept on running.

"Easy, I'll disguise myself as one of them, pretend to be a animatronic furry wanting to kill you, set it up, lure them in, and then set off the attack!" Pinkie Pie explained which made everyone stare at her weirdly.

"That has got to be the stupidest plan I ever heard of, what makes you think they believe you're one of them?" Rainbow Dash protested to hearing something so stupid, it'll never work.

"Easy, beep-boop, beep-boop..." Pinkie was making weird movements and actions to convince her friends.

"Hugh....I dare say, she is determined." Rarity sighed to say in seeing what they got here.

---------------

The scene showed Pinkie Pie, wearing an empty pony furry costume and somehow getting pass the Animatronics, as she was moving and acting like a robot in all suspicious and killer manners. Her friends watch her from the cameras, the pink pony was good. She enter what was the stage, and was setting up a few party cannons to set them on big blow out modes.

"Time to..." Pinkie was turning, only to see that all the animatronics were in the room, and they look to the new addition to their place curiously. "Eh...beep-boop-bop, kill fleshies..." The girl was making weird movements to be convincing she was not a living being.

The animatronics nodded their heads in buying that and were about to turn and leave...

"Phew..." Pinkie sighed to wipe the sweat off...only to knock off her costume's head.

Freddy Fazbear and his gang turn around in seeing that with bright eyes as they made weird sounds of alert to point at who was here.

"Uh-oh," Pinkie Pie yelped in seeing what she did here.

"Pinkie; You have to get out of there!" Fluttershy pleaded for her friend to leave.

The evil creatures were closing in to attack the girl, but then she brought..a remote.

"If I'm going down, I'm going down....PARTYING!" Pinkie Pie announced this with a determine face while pressing the button.

Then without warning, multiple party cannons fired strong blast shots all around and continued bombarding the animatronics to create a streamer and confetti cloud that block all view.

"What happened; I can't see!" Twilight spoke when she and everyone in the other room can't see what happened by security camera.

Then without warning, Pinkie zoomed in to shut the door behind her while looking scared out of her wits to pant like crazy while out of her disguise.

"Pant...pant.....wow, that was almost too close!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed to say in her short breaths. "Did that work?"

The camera screen zoomed when the cloud faded, only to show the animatronics of one of them as but a robot growling and ripping the camera from its spot; making it go dead. Worst yet, the bots pounded on the door so fast, the power to the office finally went out.

"Or...maybe not," Pinkie Pie looked with worry; she may have made those things angry now.

While the power was out, Freddy and the others were preparing to come inside the doors, but they were bounced back...

"What..." Freddy started in confusion.

"The..." Chica continued on, confused as her colleague.

"Hay..." Bonnie/Foxy both said at the same time.

All of them finished it up in unison, "Was that?!"

Inside the office, there was some glue that was strong enough to keep the doors from opening up. Pinkie grins, holding up a tube of Very Super Glue, saying, "Luckily, Pinks came prepared."

"Nice work, Pinkie!" Twilight praised her perky pink friend.

Then, without warning, the doors of where the gang were at were being banged from outside while metal hands were trying to squeeze through the cracks, trying to break the glue.

"Aaahhhh; they're here! This is the...worst....thing...EVER!" Rarity screamed in terror of what was going on.

"We're trapped like rats! Now wha," AJ asked in what to do, there's no way out from here.

"Wait, up there! It's a vent! We can crawl through it." Twilight pointed in seeing a vent that they can use to escape.

"But will it hold our weight? It looks rusty and old?" Spike pointed out the issue, but was cut...

"Skip thinking, just do," Rainbow Dash stated to snatch Spike to quickly open the vent hatch to help in their escape.

Soon, the group climbed or flew into the vent by opening the cage and then closing it afterwards to escape the evil animatronics that came into the room.

Bonnie blinks as he hears movement from the vents up above, making him look up. In the vents, as the group moved on, Fluttershy screamed in alarm as the vent floor under her broke open, revealing Bonnie who was screeching like mad before falling to the floor, taking the floor with her.

The girls and Spike managed to grab Fluttershy, leaving her hanging literally. They pull her up just as Bonnie got up, glaring. He then jumped up, swiping at Fluttershy who was pulled to safely in time.

"How in tarnation did they find another way in," Applejack asked in shock, "The doors were super-glued!"

"This vent is outside!" Rainbow exclaimed frantically to her friend.

"Then we should've sealed the vents outside as well!" Pinkie remarked.

"More walking, keep moving," Twilight called out to her friends as they all kept on moving.

The seven kept moving until they found themselves above the dining room. One by one, they landed in the Dining Area where the two groups who were hiding were waiting.

"Thank Celestia." Shining said with a sigh as he helped his sister.

"Speaking of which, where is she?" Twilight asked worried.

"Right here," Azure said as Anger held up the spheres with the princesses inside. "We haven't gotten them out just yet."

"We will figure that out later. Right now!" Twilight began to say, but then she screamed, "AAAAAHH!!!!"

"Arr, arr, what have we here?" Foxy remarked wickedly as he came out of the darkness.

Chica came into the Backstage, peeking out as she said, "Boy! I am (willing to kill) am hungry! Let's eat!!!!"

Bonnie appeared, taunting, "No running around; Naughty, naughty!"

"H-h-h-h-hey," Freddy laughed as he came out of the darkness. "Who wants to p-p-p-party?"

"Does this feel like something out of Jurassic Park?" Pinkie asked her friends randomly as usual.

Everyone can hear mad laughter as the Marionette appears, riding on Golden Freddy. Azure spoke sternly, "So, we meet at last."

"Got to admit; We all have a good run for 7 Nights...but sadly, the last night is your night. You are all terminated!" Marionette booms out madly to the heroes.

"Not fair, we didn't even get paid again!" Rainbow protest, upset that the group would be terminated before getting paid again.

"Dashie, we don't even work here." Applejack remark, rolling her eyes a bit.

"Why do you want me dead? What is your game?" Twilight demands sternly to the Marionette.

"Oh, that's for you to find out...but never. Freddy; Please, kindly rip Princess Sparkle apart before smashing the other princesses." Marionette said to Freddy calmly.

Freddy nods as he prepares to advance on Twilight. Looks like this is it, the Marionette has indeed won.

"Stop, wait!" Fluttershy exclaims. Freddy stops in his tracks upon hearing that. "Listen. Freddy, this isn't you. This isn't everyone else either! Freddy's was a place for foals and adult ponies alike to have fun! It shouldn't be a slaughterhouse for anypony to get killed in."

"She's right." Twilight said as she steps forward. "And...for the foals trapped in the robotic suits...I'm sorry."

"What?" Foxy ask surprised. Freddy looks surprised as is Chica and Bonnie.

"I should've said something years ago when I was filly or all these years. But I didn't because of what the killer did to you. I was traumatized for years, not saying a word, and thus, allow you all to suffer...even being used by the Marionette like this! For that, I'm truly sorry."

The Animatronics felt a bit...touched by the apology, even Golden Freddy is somehow. For a moment, it looks like their souls are truly at peace.

That is until the Marionette chuckles, "Awww, how cute. Too bad your damn apology came years too late! Get rid of her, Fred!"

Suddenly someone walked into the building somehow, yelling, "Ya' guys! Tiger's in 'de House!"

Meanwhile, Mane Six and Spike heard stranger's voice as they look horrified to see another innocent pony enter the building until Pinkie Pie noticed something on its back.

Pinkie Pie gasped, "Is that Pizza?"

Twilight Sparkle gasped, "No, Pinkie Pie! What's that Alicorn doing here?"

Applejack wonder as she ask, "Twilight, How ya know it's an Alicorn?"

Twilight Sparkle explained, "Only I can sense what magic came in, but... This Alicorn had different magic to me..."

The newcomer trotted into the room where the party held at and saw Freddy and his gang, gasping in joy.

The Alicorn smiled while saying, "Hey, hey Freddy! It's being a while!"

Freddy looked up and surprised spoke, "Flare Tiger! It's being a long time! And you're taller than last time I saw you!"

Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy smiled while exclaiming, "Flare Tiger!"

Flare Tiger chuckle as she put the twenty-five boxes down and hugged Freddy. She lets him go until a sense went up her back and realizing something's wrong. The Marionette looks annoyed. Who is this newcomer?

Flare Tiger wonder as she asks, "Freddy Bear... Is there something ya want 'ta tell me?"

Freddy Bear nodded while saying, "Yeah... Could we sit down for a while?"

Flare Tiger smiled while saying, "Sure!"

"Err, we're in the middle of a battle here." Anger point out a bit awkwardly. "Can we get on with..."

"No, we can figure out how to get Celestia, Luna and Cadance free during this time." Shining said thoughtfully. Flare Tiger's appearance could help the heroes out!

"I WILL KILL HER!" The Marionette exclaims as she prepares to attack, but Anger and Bullhound quickly push at it, knocking the villain out of the room. This could take a while.

They sat down as the Mane Six and Spike could see them, sitting and friendly talk as they're baffled at it. Azure meanwhile got to work on casting a spell to opening the spheres.

Rainbow Dash groaned, "Again!?! First, it's dark pink pony, now this too!?!?"

Spike smile while saying, "Good thing!"

They're nodded and listen in as Flare Tiger is shocked at the stories that Freddy told her about.

Flare Tiger hummed, "Ah see... About this past involved with Twilight Sparkle is fine but don't kill her."

Freddy Bear gulped, "Um... About that... This boss... his name is Marionette and he's told us that she's one who behind this mess!"

Flare Tiger confused spoke up, "Marionette? Ah don't recalled to met him before, due in the time where ya' born."

Foxy gasped, "Whoa, whoa, back up lad! Ya said... that's we're born first!?!?"

Flare Tiger nodded as they're looked each other with worried as Bonnie asked, "Um... Is anyway that you can recall?"

Flare Tiger smiled while explaining, "Golden Freddy was there along with you. Freddy Bear and Golden Freddy, or should Ah called him Golden Bear... as they're siblings."

Theye looked each other with worried and cautious as Flare Tiger noticed something not right as Flare Tiger spoke, "Where is Golden Freddy?"

Freddy Bear gulped, "He... He's a mindless drone...it's due to the fact that I put his soul into the suit and the Marionette didn't use his magic to help out..."

Flare Tiger nodded while saying, "Then ya' need 'ta remember what is 'de first memory of ya' life?"

Freddy Bear realized while saying, "First murder! I do recall about five children... Oh no..."

China gasped, "Then Marionette isn't the first begin with..."

Flare Tiger grinned while exclaiming, "Ah'm glad ya' noticed the history of ya', here's the hint of the true murder!"

They leap to listen as the Mane Six and Spike gulped and listens as Flare Tiger spoke in tone.

"The One who came from the Past, the One came from the Present is same one...
Seek for what kept the business go on, Kill the innocents of life to created machines..."
The Machines is 'de Souls and Seek where freedom lies in hooves of Bearers of the Harmony...
Bringer forward the Justice upon this murder and it will be the fall of its business...
All the Truth will Reveal lie in the tales of side to side..."

They nodded as Flare Tiger squealed, "Now, Let's party!"

They cheer as Flare Tiger looked at the camera and smiled, "Ya guys! There is more room for ya!" She is talking to everyone else.

"Uh, sorry, my sis is in no position to do that." Golden Heart said awkwardly, pointing out Pinkamena's injuries to Flare Tiger.

"Oh. Well, later then."

The Mane Six and Spike yelped in shock as Rarity gulped, "How was she able to do that?"

Twilight Sparkle think deeply as Flare Tiger's words rings through her mind and until realized with a sigh, "Maybe..." Twilight Sparkle nodded recalling Freddy Bear's stories and looked at Flare Tiger, who enjoy to eating her pizza and walked up with caution.

Twilight Sparkle gulped, "Excuse me, Ma'am?"

Flare Tiger looked up and smiled, saying, "Ma'am? Ah'm not that's old!"

We heard the gang's laughter as Flare Tiger chuckled, "Now, what's ya want 'ta asked of me?"

Twilight Sparkle gulped, "Who are you? How you know of them?"

Flare Tiger nodded while speaking, "Ah see... Ah'm Flare Tiger and Ah met them due mah age of eleven years old, and Ah brought mah photo book about them. Ah grew up as Ah kept visiting them by time to time."

Flare Tiger pulled out the book that's filled of the pictures, put it on the table and smiled, saying, "There are many memories of them! They're very good!"

The Mane Six and Spike could take a look at the book by through page to page as Twilight Sparkle noticed something, it's Golden Freddy as he was in each picture until a change happened.

Applejack wonders while realizing something, "Wait minute! What's about 'de night guard?"

Flare Tiger snickered as the gang knew it, "The different kind of the guards is useless since they're lazy to watch over."

Freddy Bear nodded while explaining, "We kinda like to scare them off, but we kept our eyes out to find the purple stallion."

They're awed until Marionette appeared, still chased by his pursuers. They're screaming in fear as he looked so pissed off when the gang knew that's face show off. The Marionette deeply growled until the dark pink strike him which he's yelped in pain which it's Pinkamena still in her bed despite being weaken.

Pinkamena sighed, "I hope it's not too late."

Freddy Bear smiled while saying, "Nope, you got it on time."

Flare Tiger giggled, "Hey Pinkamena!"

Pinkamena shocked spoke, "How you.... Oh, right... You always traveling around the dimensions..."

Flare Tiger chuckled, "Eeyup. No worries, you can be able to move while in bed."

Marionette growled as he stands up, "I can't believe it...You!"

Freddy Bear rolled his eyes while saying, "So, what? What's wrong with having a friendship? Pinkamena is one support us, and Flare Tiger's always visiting by time to time, by way, Flare Tiger's half robot."

Rainbow Dash baffled ask, "Is that true?"

Flare Tiger nodded as Marionette scream in fury, but he was grabbed by a familiar golden bear. Flare Tiger smiled as she exclaims, "Golden Freddy! You're online!"

Golden Freddy smiled, saying, "Good to see you again, Sorry you guys, I was detained. So.... What we doing with him?"

"ENOUGH OF THIS," Marionette exclaims, pissed as he got out of Golden Freddy's hold. The villain then flew over and smacks Flare Tiger, sending her into the wall.

"Hey, if yew rather fight, just say so!" Flare Tiger exclaims in irritation.

"You idiots owe me your lives, so pay me back!"

"NO!" A familiar voice exclaims in a familiar Canterlot Royal Voice. Luna appears with Celestia and Cadance nearby, now freed of the spheres. "IT'S THOU WHO SAID BE PAYING FOR WHAT THOU DONE!"

"Sorry it took a while." Azure groans a bit, feeling his hooves. "Those spheres are hard to break with a spell."

"At least we're out. Marionette, you're outnumbered and defeated." Celestia said calmly to the Marionette. "Surrender peacefully..."

Marionette growls madly then roars as one of his hands glow. Golden Heart yelp, "Look out! He's trying something!"

Marionette fires a shot into the air. Suddenly a huge vortex appears. Everypony yelps as it tries to suck them in, they're doing their best to keep their hold onto something nailed down to avoid being sucked in.

"What's going on," Spike demands in shock.

"I created a vortex to who knows where! Whatever is thrown in there is lost forever! Now you idiots, TOSS THEM IN!" Marionette exclaims, firing blasts at the Animatronics. They yelp in fear as the trapped souls prepare to do so. "Equestria is full with corruption and filth that must be gotten rid of, for the true master race to take hold of it! Figure that out while you're gone!"

"I don't think so...Charles Le Damien!" Twilight exclaims sternly. Hearing that, the Marionette seems alarmed to hear that.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about."

"You do know. That's your real name. Azure told me about you, you're a Dark Mystic Pony, an enemy of the Mystic Ponies for years. From what I heard, you were a colt who has the ability to control robots and/or souls as puppets! You were enhanced even in your age! During the war, you broke away from your Herd to attend a party at Fredbear's Family Diner but repelled due to a magic force keeping you from entering."

"Yeah, that's true." Marionette, AKA Charles Le Damien, remarked with a grunt. "Then I was killed."

"Yes! Rough House came and slaughtered you! Freddy couldn't save you because he was programmed to serve the guests! But there's one other ability that no one else knew about: your freakish ability to possess Animatronics. It means you possess a Puppet that no pony knew about!" Twilight exclaims thoughtfully to Marionette. "Right after Rough House killed more ponies in Fredbear's Family Diner, you had them stuffed in the robotics, though they weren't able to possess them, so you used your powers to drive Freddy and his pals mad the first time, causing incidents that closed the restaurant down! Then after Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was born, right after Rough House killed the five foals, you were able to bring them to life...because they were ponies with magical abilities!"

"Yes, but I helped them by getting revenge on those who failed them!"

"No, in your mind, you were only wanting revenge for yourself, but your other goal, your true one, was killing off every pony in Equestria so you can complete Dark Curse's evil dream! You were using the souls as weapons since then, and you were doing so ever since!"

"Golden Freddy, here," Azure said as he hold out a familiar teddy bear, much to Golden Freddy's surprise while the Mystic Pony tosses it over to them.

"And what the hell is that?!" The Marionette demands baffled as Golden Freddy picks the stuffed bear right.

"Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy...your families missed you. They all did, no one knew what happened to the foals. They all loved them like true families do."

Golden Freddy looks at the golden bear carefully...then memories of his past enter his mind. He then begins sobbing, saying, "Mommy..."

"Oh, what; What; you missed your mommy?! SHE DOESN'T CARE FOR YOU, DON'T BE A DAMN FOAL!" Marionette exclaims in fury. He then knocks the bear out of Golden Freddy's paws then slashes the doll upon it hitting the floor, much to the shock of everyone.

"Hey! That isn't nice!" Pinkie exclaims in shock and anger.

"Knock them all in!" Marionette demands. To his further anger, the Animatronics hesitate, even Golden Freddy is. "UGH! MUST I DO SO EVERYTHING AROUND HERE?!"

The Marionette fires another shot at the vortex, causing it to suck harder. Everyone is having a hard time but it looks like they will be pulled in.

"You see?! This is what happens when you damn robots begin thinking for yourselves!" Marionette exclaims furiously as he punches Golden Freddy, making him back off in fright. The Animatronics needless to say begins to look angry. "You're all nothing more than stuffed metal junk, left to dust and forgotten!"

Suddenly Freddy roars as he charges in. The Marionette yelps as the robotic bear grabs him. Bonnie, Chica and Foxy join in, grabbing at the Puppet, keeping him still. It's unknown whatever or not the souls are finally rebelling, but one thing's clear: they had enough of that abusive monster.

"No! Stop, let me go, let me go!" Marionette exclaims frantically.

"Sorry, but you broke the rules: no hitting others or fighting!" Bonnie exclaims with a nod.

"So we're going to toss you out." Chica exclaims happily to the villain.

The Marionette looks horrified as he saw that his former pals are about to toss him into the vortex. The Puppet prepares to fight but Foxy quickly pulls out a familiar music box, then stuffs it into the Marionette's puppet. The villain begins slowing down as the smooth music kept him from doing anything else.

"Thanks for coming to Freddy Fazbear's. I will see you next time." Freddy remarks in his robotic voice, then spoke in his normal one. "Toss him!"

The four Animatronics then toss their tormentor right into the vortex. The Marionette screams as he is thrown out, disappearing from sight. Soon the vortex disappears from sight, causing the suckage to stuff before everyone landed onto the floor.

"Ouch." Rainbow groans, feeling his back a bit. "That hurts."

"Celestia, Luna." Twilight said as she came over to her lovers, nuzzling a bit.

"Twilight," Celestia said as she Luna nuzzles her right back.

"Where did Charles go?"

"He went through the vortex of his own making, to...who knows where." Luna said with a sigh. "It's unknown where the Marionette would want up in. It's sad that his insanity and his want of revenge would be his own downfall."

"And now...it's finally over." Flare Tiger said with a giggle to the robots. "Ah knew yew got it in ya."

Freddy and his pals smile a bit. For the first time in their life, it looks like these are finally at peace...

"Oooh, ooh," Pinkie exclaims as she's twitching a bit, much to everyone's notice.

"Oh dear, Pinkie's senses are going off." Rarity said in worry. "It may not be over yet."

Things begin settling down but loud banging is heard much to Freddy and his pal'ss worry along with the gang. Some are puzzled but Freddy says, "I was afraid that it was not like us."

The banging stops slightly as things seem quiet but then a loud crash is heard as the blockage and the smoke clears. They see it................it is Shadow Freddy; it then roars loudly shaking the place, pounding it's chest in pure rage as some of the Mystics and Guards were forming up along with Anger and Bullhound.

"This one is going down." Anger demands sternly.

"Attack," Bullhound orders the soldiers quickly.

They charge at it but Golden Heart, Pinkamena and Freddy say, "DON'T!"

It was too late. In one hit, Shadow Freddy sent all the guards flying as it was a small battle. The Guards were being either near death or beaten down; it shocked the group, even the two Mystics were having it rough as they were launching attacks but it was not even harming it. They were like pebbles and some of the magic was being absorbed...........this creature was inhuman or machine as Shadow Freddy whacks them away in one swing. The group was worried.

"Ok I know how tough Freddy and his group were and Golden Freddy are but this Shadow Freddy is a monster compared to them." Rainbow said, now recognizing Shadow Freddy from what the Mane Six and company figured out already.

"I may know why. Even if I made amends the souls still stay........they know they can't leave while this monster is still around.....................in order for the souls to finally rest in peace, we must stop Shadow Freddy................it might be hard but we went through Seven nights in this place and WE WILL NOT SURRENDER!" Twilight exclaims in determination. The gang must stop Shadow Freddy once and for all.

The group cheers to this along with the Animatronic Pinkamena letting off her cheers and repeated it loudly. Freddy and his group were surprised how brave these ponies are as Freddy gets off the stage and say, "We want to help out. It's about time we do what we were supposed to do and that is our Job to protect the lives from bad beings...................what you need us to do?"

The other three nod as Twilight smiles and asked everypony to huddle in. She gives out the plan (they will use the many tricks they have done that help them make it through all the nights. Shadow Freddy's not seen them like Freddy and his group have but some might work, some not so much due to its might). Golden Freddy remains hidden, not wanting to show himself. He is in thoughts about what has happened with him and what he's done.

The guards and two Mystics were weary as Shadow Freddy lifts up a huge Vending machine reading to end them but then something hits him in the back of the head. It growls and turns, looking to see the Mane Six as Twilight's magic was holding random items. She says, "Hay Shadow Freddy."

Rainbow begins taunting, "You think you’re powerful; well you are nothing but a weak bucket of bolts, you tin can piece of Scrap metal!"

"Yew wants something 'ta attack? Come and get us unless yer chicken." Applejack taunts as well at Shadow Freddy.

That makes Shadow Freddy Roar as it tosses the Vending Machine. It roars loudly, pounding its chest as it then heads to the ponies as they Scatter. The battle begins.

At this time, Shadow Freddy was approaching the area in question to begin the finally attack on killing its TRUE targets. With nowhere left for the gang to escape, it was coming to kill them all, including Twilight. But then a few surprises appeared that seem to have help in slowing it down. It heard voices to break down the doors, only to find recordings, and bombs that blew up when triggered, but they hardly affected Shadow Freddy. While Shadow Freddy was moving across the hall, unexpected obstacles of bananas and marbles along with sticky cheese goop made it hard for the super killer bot to be mobile without slipping, crashing, and being delayed by such sticky cheese. Then as the monster machine came across a hallway, traps from hidden battering rams, the walls trying to close in, they tried to keep Shadow Freddy at bay while helping to slowly damage him. This beast was taking some punishment to keep going while showing that it was far tougher than Freddy & his crew, even Golden Freddy.

"Okay everypony, time to spring the Final Trap! I call it 'The Double Insurance, Extra Duty, When All Else Fails, Special Surprise Smasher from The Sky' trap!" Rainbow Dash issued forth in showing a strange remote in her hooves and what it could do to spring the final trap to end Shadow Freddy.

"How in Sam's Hill did ye name it like dat?" Applejack raised an eyebrow in asking this question.

"Cause that's what's it's called. Don't blame me; the guys at the trap department were murder on selling such a highly expensive object." Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes in stating that this was named after someone else's idea, along with the price.

"But with a name like that, it's bound to do something and sounds super-important to really get the job done." Pinkie Pie smiled off to say this in thinking they have nothing to fear.

"Well, it does sound interesting." Fluttershy meekly spoke in thinking the idea did have merits after all.

"Rainbow, how expensive are we talking about?" Twilight raised an eyebrow in asking this question.

"Ah-hah, about....a kingdom's ransom; Namely, Celestia's treasure room," Rainbow Dash chuckled sheepishly in stating the price, and the reaction it cause was big.

"WHAT!" Twilight yelled out in having heard this, this last trap sounds too pricey.

"Hey, told you those guys were murder on the price. Have Celestia deal with them after we win." Rainbow Dash protest to say this to calm her friend.

"Get ready...cause here he comes!" Spike warns the others in seeing their biggest concern is upon them.

Just as Spike said, Shadow Freddy was finally within the area, and was now stomping it's heavy feet to them. It let off a monstrous roar, as it was wrecking anything in sight. Everyone seems scared in feeling that if they are caught, it's over.

"Oh for Celestia's sake & Luna's & Cadence's too....please let this work." Twilight pry out loud in not wanting this to fail them, especially after blowing a huge kingdom's budget.

Rainbow Dash presses a button that sent an electrical ray up towards the sky. And then suddenly, Pinkie Pie was yelping in suddenly feeling something off.

"Uh oh; we're in a building! So if it's coming from the sky...." Pinkie Pie's Pinkie Sense detected where the trap would come from.

"Oops! Miscalculated that! SCATTER!" Rainbow Dash yelps to say this before yelling that they have to get out of the way.

Soon the Mane Six & Spike rushed out of the way. Shadow Freddy watch everyone leave, but it's mechanical sensors detected something coming from above to leap backwards. "POOOOWWCRRRUVHHMMM...." Then something smashed through the roof of the restaurant, a giant size mallet device that smashed so hard to crack into the floors. "Crack-crack-crackvhmm...."Suddenly from the impact, it was causing an earth-shattering quake as it was cracking the ground beneath and causing the support structures of the roof to shake, and Shadow Freddy was in the middle of it.

"GROOOUURRAARRRUGHHHH," Shadow Freddy lets off a roaring cry from trying to move, but much of the ceiling was collapsing all over him, and the killer machine soon plunge into a deep hole that appeared from the ground itself. "Bamgruvhmmm...." Soon the killer bot fell into the deep hole while being buried over tons and tons of building structure. Soon when the shaking was over, everyone managed to take a peak in having seen it, they managed to actually defeat Shadow Freddy, and trap him so deep below and buried under so much rubble, it appears the heroes have won...

the whole group was worn out but standing as they look at the rubble that buried Shadow Freddy as they recover.

"Did we get him?" Rainbow asks anxiously, wondering if it's over now.

Golden Heart looks one, speaking, "I am not sure but after all we done, I am certain he is beaten."

The others nod but notice the rubble moving as they worry. Freddy gulped, "Oh no."

"Not good." Pinkamena said weakly. Looks like Shadow Freddy isn't down yet!

Animatronic Pinkamena boomed out, "Really bad BAD!"

After the group worries but is ready, Shadow Freddy burst out of the rubble as it is sent flying, nearly getting some of the group. The monster roars, pounding it's chest as the group readies.

"We need to stop him!" Twilight exclaims in alarm to everyone. Shadow Freddy is going all out of control, he has to be stopped! "GIVE HIM ALL WE GOT!"

Everyone all nod as they unleash their attacks. Freddy, Chic,a Bonnie and Foxy toss huge rubble at him but it then leans it's head back and Shadow Freddy then lets out a loud ear piercing roar sending a shock wave that Knocks back every attack. It shatters glass shaking the place and the group are bracing, covering their ears as some are send flying to the stage. Shadow Freddy stops as a few of the group were dazed. They're ready to attack but it charges and was bashing though everyone sending them one by one onto the stage. Twilight ,the Princesses, Golden Heart, Pinkamena, Freddy, Foxy, Chica and Bonnie recover but it grabs the same Vending Machine and tosses it at the Animatronics. The Animatronic Pinkamena moves in front of them as she and the four brace. It impacts them as they skid but the robots were able to stop it but had to keep it held along with Pinkamena who, despite still hurt, slips out and gets onto the stage, holding the top part, keeping it still.

"We have to hold this or our friends will be crushed." Pinkamena said, cringing from holding the vending machine and from being in pain.

The four grunt but nod to that as they keep it held. This left the five living ones standing as they launch their strongest magic attacks at Shadow Freddy. The attack impacts but the monster absorbs it as it roars, pounding its chest.

"Remind me to ask Starker to never decide to build any more Animatronic that can absorb magic." Golden Heart remarks with a groan.

"Maybe I will ask him who is Shadow Freddy. Maybe he designed this to be like a Guardian." Twilight said thoughtfully. Perhaps that's the case with Shadow Freddy here!

"What are you meaning young Princess?"

"I am saying is that during the war, this place would've been attacked by the Dark Mystics and nothing, not even the Animatronics, could do anything about it. But what if Starker thought of making one something to run all night and Day and able to run on any power source, something unbreakable and that's where Shadow Freddy was made."

Shadow Freddy roars and slowly walks to them as the others listen. Golden Freddy remained hidden, watching

"Well even so. why is it not doing it but instead it is attacking anypony?" Cadance ask in concern. Shadow Freddy is attacking ponies instead of doing what the thing was programmed to do!

"I am only giving a theory but what if its program was messed up during all that has happened? Maybe that caused it to go out of control..............maybe when the Presence of the puppet caused it to happen?" Twilight spoke, giving out her theory as to what could've happened that drove the Shadow Freddy mad. "What if he tried to control it but it backfired and caused it to go berserk and raged until it was shut down...........but I think they thought it like a glitch and thinking that keeping it offline would fix things."

"But it never did.........." Golden Heart said seriously. The Marionette's tampering of the Shadow Freddy was his undoing! Twilight nods as it roars, pounding it's chest.

"There might be a way we can stop it without ending its life."

"What you thinking?" Luna asks Twilight, hoping that she may have an idea.

"What's your plan?" Celestia ask Twilight in the same emotion. Her love must have an idea on what to do!

"I am saying if somepony can keep it busy, one of us might be able to pry the hatch to the controls and reboot its mainframe." Twilight said thoughtfully. That plan could work...if someone could get close to Shadow Freddy to make the idea work!

"But how we can't get close enough.................and I think it's right in front of us right now." Golden Heart said in worry and fear. They turn and see him right in front of them. Golden Heart says, "We should of back up."

The group cast a barrier to block the attack as it then punches. Shadow Freddy shatters the shield and sends them back hard and onto the wall one by one. Celestia skids near the wall but recovers but her hooves buckle. Golden Freddy watched and sparks feeling rage as Shadow Freddy slowly breaks the gap between them and it. Celestia stands but limps as she falls on her side drained and worn out. But the Alicorn she lifts her head and sees Shadow Freddy right at them.

Celestia says, "........I will not let you harm them. I lost my son in this place but I will not let you kill anypony as long as we breathe. We will never lose hope and we will help the souls and my son be freed from this Nightmare even if i must die in order to stop you."

That makes everyone nod to this readying to fight. Pinkamena and the fiver Animatronics push the Vending Machine off away from the group. They recover and many stand, readying to keep fighting as it stares and a loud spark comes from its mouth. Shadow Freddy says firm and bold surprising everyone.............its first words in ever as if his voice box was fixed after being buried, "So..........be it.........................All EVIL DIES NOW!"

it raises its arms and is ready to crush Celestia but then a loud screech is heard as something impacts Shadow Freddy right in the head. Celestia sees who it was as Shadow Freddy tumbles and falls onto his back. Something was in front of them: it was Golden Freddy. It growl and says in rage, "DO NOT..................HURT MY MOMMY!"

A few of the heroes re surprised by what he just said. Celestia stares as tears form. Golden Freddy slowly turns and walks to her. He goes onto his knees and looks at Celestia and tilts its head and slowly moves his arm, gently places his hand on her face as Celestia slowly reaches her right hoof on his arm: her son Robin is still in there.

"Robin.............I am sorry for everything. I should’ve not left you out of my sight." Celestia said in sadness and regret. If she had kept a closer eye on her foal, Robin wouldn't have been killed by Rough House on that day years ago

Golden Freddy/Robin spoke sadly and in regret, "I wander off when I should of waited but I.........was so bored.........I am the one who's...........sorry..................I'm sorry that I wonder off. I am so very sorry................................" Celestia only could listen as she stares. He say, "Am i in trouble mommy?"

"............no...............you’re not..........I am just happy to know I get to see your Eyes and your sweet little smile."

Celestia pulls her son in a hug as Golden Freddy/Robin could only do is hug back. Everyone watched, some were tearing up by this reunion but the princess notices that Shadow Freddy was slowly getting up. Golden Freddy/Robin turns and breaks the hug as he stands ready while saying, "So Twilight, you still need somepony to distract this hunk of scrap metal?"

Twilight slowly nod, surprised that she is actually getting help by the soul of her lover Celestia's son who possessed the same outfit that Rough House once used. The Alicorn answers, "Um yes if we can get it on its knees or on its belly, somepony else could get to its hatch and open it and then fix the program."

Golden Freddy then smiles and pulls out some hooks on strings as he spins them around and says, "Well then let’s get this party going!" Shadow Freddy roars, pounding it's chest and rushes. Golden Freddy lets off a screech and charges swinging the hooks as he slides under him and his hooks hook onto it's feet. Golden Freddy gets up and pulls making Shadow Freddy trip and fall onto his belly but slowly gets back up and whacks away the coming pony. Golden Freddy/Robin says, "Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy! Give me a paw and let’s help the ponies."

The former villains cheer as they move in. Golden Freddy spins his hooks and throws that at Shadow Freddy as it hooks its hands. He struggles as Golden Freddy leaps over Shadow Freddy and Foxy swings from his rope and gets behind it and pushes him.

"It's time for ye to be walking the plank." Foxy exclaims in determination.

Chica and Bonnie leap onto to its shoulders and use their weight to bring him down. Golden Freddy pulls as Shadow Freddy roars, feeling the weight. Freddy comes and helps Golden Freddy pull and then he falls onto its knees. Bonnie and Chica hold their ground keeping him still as it struggles and Freddy charges quickly and helps Bonnie and Chica hold him down. Foxy then climbs up and Freddy gets behind Shadow Freddy. Foxy leaps and spin kicks Shadow Freddy as it knocks him way onto its knee's and helps Bonnie and Chica hold him.

The ponies and group watch surprised as Golden Freddy says, "Ok, he's down but not sure for how long so hurry up Twilight!"

Twilight nods and gallops as she is avoiding Shadow Freddy's bite. The Alicorn gets behind and gets onto Freddy's shoulders and carefully opens the hatch and studies the controls and device, reading it quickly.

"Ok, I think I got it............but there's a catch...........once the reboot starts it will take around 5 minutes for it to take full effect." Twilight explains seriously. Once the reboot begins, it will take 5 minutes and who knows how long Shadow Freddy will stay down?

"You and your friends survived longer then that I am sure we can handle 5 minutes so just get it started...............we can't keep him held for long!" Freddy exclaims to Twilight quickly.

Animatronic Pinkamena lands next to Twilight, speaking, "I will help HELP...............you need scan of a working no foal soul Animatronic to begin the first part."

Animatronic Pinkamena then places it's hoof on a scanner as it scans. A voice says, "Scan complete. Animatronic codes checked. System's ready; worker must show his or her scan to begin." Twilight looks, seeing a scanner and places her hoof on it as it scans. Shadow Freddy roars, struggling as she holds on. The Animatronic Pinkamena is sent flying as she skids lightly sparking but giggles, enjoying the ride. The voice says, "Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship, worker on the Night Shift of Freddy's Pizza restaurant. Scan's complete. Please push button to begin rebooting systems."

Twilight sees a button glowing and she presses it. After a bit, a voice says, "System's complete; Beginning rebooting systems and restoring main programs in five minutes."

The countdown begins as she smiles but then Shadow Freddy roars as it pulls itself up and shakes hard. The monster knocks Twilight off along with Bonnie and Chica. Freddy tumbles losing his grip on it as it then pulls knocking one hook off it's right arm and grabs Foxy, throwing him at the others. Golden Freddy struggles and keeps hold on the remaining hook as Shadow Freddy begins pulling bringing him closer. The lights go off and he looks to see Golden Freddy's gone.

Shadow Freddy notice that he was wrapped in the string of the hook as Golden Freddy appears in front of him and says, "It's me." Shadow Freddy struggles as it roars loudly. Golden Freddy walks off as 3 Minutes and walks to Celestia, saying, "Those strings are as thicker than Dragon Proof Chains so no worries."

Twilight is worried and says, "But Shadow Freddy is not like the Animatronics; he was built to be stronger.......................what if...........oh no..."

That makes them worried as Golden Freddy was worried as well. They notice Shadow Freddy struggling as the strings strain trying to hold him as they snap. He roars loudly, pounding his chest and as there is a few more second around 10. It charges as he pulls his right arm back, he was aiming at Celestia and everyone was worn out from all this; by the time it's complete, Celestia will be killed.

Golden Freddy moves to her and picks her up looking at her mother one last time (if it is) and then tosses her to the group. He turns and guards as the punch impacts as a loud screech is heard. Celestia watches as Golden Freddy crashes into a wall, limps as he sparks.

"ROBIN!" Celestia exclaims in horror. Her son is risky being killed...AGAIN!

Shadow Freddy twitches and sparks as he roars loudly pounding it's chest. But then a voice says, "Countdown completed; beginning shut down of all systems and restoring all mainframes and programs."

Shadow Freddy's roars die down as it goes limp. The creature goes onto its knees and ends up in a sitting stance as its eyes close. Shadow Freddy shuts down as all watched...........it was finally over.

"Is it over?" Spike asks nervously.

"It's shut down." Schemetrick said as he inspects the robot. "Hopefully this will bring it back to normal."

"Well, it's over." Rainbow said with a sigh. Suddenly ringing noises are heard as cheers are heard. "And our shift is finally over."

"Oh no," Fluttershy whimpers a bit. Everyone saw Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy falling, collapsing to the floor. "What's wrong?"

"With the Marionette gone, his power no longer has any hold on them...but it appears that they are dead...again." Luna said seriously.

Everyone looks worried and sad, especially when Celestia goes over and held Golden Freddy AKA Robin. The nightmare's over, but it appears that the souls are lost for good this time.

Author's Note:

The nightmare's over, but what of the souls possessing the robots? Are they gone for good or is there a way to save them; And what of the Marionette, AKA Charles Le Damien? The final chapter's coming so read, review and suggest!

Pinkie gluing the doors shut is referencing to Spongebob Squarepants: Pranks a Lot when Spongebob and Patrick tried to scare Mr. Krabs with gluing the door shut with Mr. Krabs trapped in the Krusty Krab.

The Jurassic Park reference is when the Mane Six's group took to the vents to make their escape as well as Bonnie breaking in at some point.

Charles Le Damien is a reference to the real name of Chucky from the Child's Play movie series and the main child villain of the Omen movie series.

There is also a reference to "Toy Story 3" in here.