• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 12,046 Views, 230 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: MLP Style - JusSonic



What was going to be a simple week at Freddy Fazbear Pizza's turn out into that of terror for the Mane Six and Spike!

  • ...
49
 230
 12,046

Chapter 7: Sixth Nightmare Night

Chapter 7: Sixth Nightmare Night

Robin Cavanaugh groans a bit as he waits on a street with his mother Princess Celestia. The Alicorn, AKA the ruler of Equestria, was talking to an old friend of her whose she hasn't in a while. The princess promises her son, a little brown Earth Pony colt that it won't be a whole but it appears to be forever.

"Mommy, mommy; Are you done yet?" Robin aska his mother impatiently. "I'm getting bored."

Celestia doesn't seem to be paying attention to Robin. She is deep in the conversion with Azure. The colt sighs as he wanders off a bit, dropping his golden teddy bear that he named Freddy. Whatever his mother is with her "old friend", it usually takes a while. Why isn't he doing anything?

Robin looks up and saw that the area he's in has...Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Yeah, the Earth Pony could have fun for a while in there; and why not? It's Foals Day at the restaurant, foals get in free. Robin didn't waste any time in coming inside. Luckily, the employee was nice enough to allow him in. He didn't bother telling her that he is Princess Celestia's son.

The band is already performing, though just the Toy versions of the Animatronics that his mother told him about. So what to do? What to do?

"Hey, there, little colt," A voice spoke out. Robin turns to see what appears to be someone in golden version of Freddy Fazbear holding a cake. "Are you lost? Is your mommy around?"

"No, my mommy is outside talking. I figure I could pass the time, having fun, Freddy." Robin said to the Freddy impersonator with a smile. Finally, some fun!

"Oh goodie; Say, you look familiar, little one. Are you related to someone familiar?"

"Well, my mother, Princess Celestia..."

"Ah! We got royalty in the restaurant! Well, then, come on with me. I got a special treat for little ones like you." "Golden Freddy" said to Robin with a gleeful laugh. The colt couldn't help by get excited; a special treat? He's special!

"Yeah; I want a special treat!" Robin cheers on wildly. He is going to love it.

Rough House, hidden behind the mask of Golden Freddy, smirks wickedly. This is one treat that this little one will get...to the last of his life."

---------------

Four little foals lie down on the floor after closing hours at Freddy's...lifeless. Rough House has proceeded in cutting them down then left them in the Backstage. He is planning on getting rid of the bodies after closing hours.

But this time, the killer won't. The Marionette saw to that. Once mostly everyone has gone on home and Rough House was busy at the moment, he had Toy Freddy bring the dead bodies to a room where they will be brought back to life. Yes, they will be his instruments of revenge on the killer...and all of Equestria for letting him die, as well as a way to help the Dark Mystic Ponies win their war.

"Back to the stage," The Marionette said to Toy Freddy who put down the body of Robin. The robot nodded as he leaves the room.

Time for the Marionette to get to work, he floats around, giving presents to the dead four foals, giving them life. Once he's done, the Puppet then put down masks of four robots who have since been broken down, their parts has been used for the updated robots. The Marionette waited...and soon, the four foals are transformed into Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxxy...broken down and decayed than ever. The Marionette's work has done well. They move around despite the lack of motors that was used for the new versions.

Well, almost. The Marionette notices that Robin's body is still not in a suit. Well, he will figure something out. The creature leaves, with plans on what to do later.

As Freddy's pals move around, the broken down bear, now moving with a colt's soul inside him, spots the dead Robin. The young one shouldn't be left there to rot so the bear picks him up and carries him out of the room. There's a way that he can still be saved...and stick it to that imposter for taking his life away.

Freddy takes Robin to another room where the suits are at. Good, he found it: the Golden Freddy suit. There is no endoskeleton...and the boy would end up being lifeless and may end up being a dead drone. But it's the best thing for him now.

"Kid, the Marionette saved us...so we will do what it takes to repay him...and help you." Freddy said as he puts Robin's corpse inside Golden Freddy. "No worries, your death won't be in vain."

Once Robin is inside, Freddy stood back for a moment...then Golden Freddy came to life, growling and moaning, "Mommy..."

---------------

Celestia has looked everywhere but there is no son of her missing colt. After she was done talking with Azure, the princess notices that her baby colt is missing. She had no idea that he went into Freddy's and feared that he wandered off. All that was remains of him was his golden teddy bear.

No one has seen any trace of her colt...Robin Cavanaugh appears to be up and missing. The princess sobs in her room, holding her son's teddy bear while singing.

Celestia: I dunno what I was thinking,
Leaving my child behind,
Now I suffer the curse and now I am blind

With all this anger, guilt and sadness,
Coming to haunt me forever,
I can't wait for the cliff at the end of the river,

Is this revenge I am seeking,
Or seeking someone to avenge me
Stuck in my own paradox I wanna set myself free

Maybe I should chase and find
before they'll try to stop it
It won't be long before I'll become a puppet

Half of the princess wanted to kill herself for not keeping an eye on her son...just like how she was unable to save her sister. But what would killing herself do?

"Oh, Robin," Celestia said, looking out to the moon in grief, remembering Robin's sweet face and smile. "I'm sorry my sweet baby, I wish I've been there."

--------------

A train had arrived at Canterlot's Train Station. 20 Phoenix Kingdom Soldiers came out and stood in attention. Azure Phoenix, Schemetrick, One Eyed Anger, Axen, Bullhound and Rhino Steel, a bald brownish muscular Earth Pony dressed in his Phoenix Armor, came down from the train. All of them came for an important visit to Celestia. They looked up and found the sky was still dark and night as well. Something is not right here.

Bullhound hummed in concern, "I don't like that sky very much."

"Hmm... What of it, Bullhound?" Azure asks Bullhound in concern. Last time that happened is when Nyx was Nightmare Moon and she took control of Equestria for a while.

Bullhound sighed in concern, "The time now is 6 in the morning. Shouldn't the sun be up for it? It gives me goose bumps to see the night. Not that I hate it, it's just too suspicious and scary to think about something..."

Rhino hummed in concern, "Bull's right. It should be morning by now. But I see nothing..."

"Probably Celestia's laziness as usual; I don't think it's serious." Anger remarks, dismissing the whole thing, "You know how she goes. Just love to troll and fool around as usual."

"No..." Azure said seriously. The Phoenix Kingdom Officers turned and looked at him as he continues, "Something's not right. While Celestia enjoyed some fun, she never neglects her duty as the Princess of Equestria and Canterlot. This is unlike her."

Schemetrick looked up and stared at the stars and moon carefully. He hummed in concern, "The stars show the sign. I believe that Royal Sisters and their relatives are captured."

"Captured?! By whom; And how?!" Bullhound demands in shock and fury.

"Yeah; these are Alicorns. Nothing can defeat them easily." Rhino exclaims in agreement. Well, nothing except maybe Dark Mystic Ponies but they are in hiding at the moment.

"Unless there is something has involves special yet dangerous Dark Magic which is able to defeat them..." Azure said, narrowing his eyes sternly.

"Then, we'd better get in at once. I hate to see you trying to usurp the throne. You know how sensitive and protective your student can be." Anger said to his lord in concern.

"I'm aware of it."

Schemetrick smirked as he remarks, "And be careful of what you're doing."

"What do you mean?" Azure asks Schemetrick puzzled.

"You'll find out."

"All units; move out." Azure orders his men whom prepared themselves for any signs of trouble. The Mystic Pony then turned to Axen as he continues, "Axen; send word to my son that I will return home very late. Tell him that he's in charge of Northern Ma."

Axen bowed as he said, "At once, my lord."

Azure and his small remaining of Phoenix Kingdom Force rushed out as they headed straight to the Canterlot City.

------------------

Upon arriving at Canterlot City, everyone screamed in fear and went panicked. They ran around the area while screaming and crying for help. The sun isn't up yet, the moon is still up. Something has happened to the Royal Sisters, everyone can sense it!

"Uh-oh; Not again," Bullhound yelps as Azure's group came into the area. This doesn't look good, not at all!

Schemetrick nods as he spoke, "This is to be expected. With the missing of the two rulers, the town went panicked."

"Well, looks like it's our job to clean up the messes..." Anger groaned in annoyance. "Again..."

"My lord, what are your orders? Can't just leave them like this." Rhino said to Azure in concern. Order must be detained until Celestia and Luna are found.

Azure smirked as he comments, "This is nothing but child's play." The Mystic Pony shot a bluish flare up into the sky. BOOM! The Canterlot Citizens stopped their panicked and turned to the entrance area. "Citizens, remain calm and do not fear. The situation is under control."

"But we got word that the princesses are missing!" One citizen cries out in fear.

"It's like the Nightmare Moon's second coming all over again, but no Nightmare Moon!" Another citizen yells out in a panic. "What will we do?!"

"Princess Twilight Sparkle must do something! There is going to be Tartarus all over here!" A third citizen yells out in concern.

"Letting your fears bested you will not help you calm down from this situation. Therefore, it is wise of you remain calm and faithful to your leaders." Azure advises. The citizens went silent as he continues, "You mustn't fear it. Your Princesses will be safe from danger. Her faithful student and friends are here to help you. They will bring them safe from danger. Rest assures that everything is fine. While they remained missing, I shall assume the temporary command of the situation. If there's a problem, come and seek me out. My warriors will help you out. But for now, return to your home and remain calm; await for further notices. Go now..."

The Canterlot Citizens nodded their heads in agreement while chatting quietly and softly. The men all immediately return to him at once, amazed by how he was able to calm this situation down. Azure always seem to figure out a way.

"Just like Yan Province, you quelled the panic down." Anger said to Azure, impressed.

Bullhound nodded while adding, "And that's why he's called 'Conqueror of the North'."

"Hmm; who goes there," Rhino swung his axe right on his right side. The voice squealed in fear and panic. Rhino stopped his attacks as he spotted Fluttershy in front of him, "What the-?!"

"Please, don't hurt me!" Fluttershy cries as she flew to hide right behind Rainbow. There they are, the Mane Six and Spike, arriving on the scene of the aftermath!

"Hey buddy! Watch where you're pointing the axe at," Rainbow scowls as she pushes Rhino's axe away. The Pegasus pony didn't like what he almost tried to do.

"That was quite a rude of you to do to our friend, Fluttershy." Rarity remarks in agreement with Rainbow.

"Hey! I was doing my job as Azure's Bodyguard, okay?" Rhino snaps in irritation.

"Lord Azure?" Applejack asks surprised, as she recalls his name. "'De Conqueror o' 'de North is here?"

"Oh goodie! Where is he, huh, huh, huh?" Pinkie asks, bouncing almost all over the place.

Twilight looked up and spotted Azure Phoenix from his spot, making her gasp, "Lord Azure!"

Twilight approached Azure Phoenix. She bowed down before to him while he returned a bow to her. It's respectful for two royals to bow to each other.

"An honor to see you here, Twilight; so, you're aware of the Princesses being missing?" Azure asks Twilight in concern.

Twilight nodded as she spoke, "Yeah. And I really need some help from you."

Azure narrowed his eyes in suspicious of what Twilight had said. Something tells the Mystic Pony that the Alicorn know what's going on around here.

----------------------

In the Throne Chamber, Azure Phoenix was sitting on Princess Celestia's chair. Both Bullhound and Rhino Armor stood beside with him. Schemetrick and Anger stood on the right side. Twilight explained to what happen during the five nights at Freddy's. Shining is in a sling and bandages, recovering from the attack by the Marionette and Golden Freddy.

"Ohh... That sounds creepy and scary. It's so hard to believe that cuddly and cutie mascots like those things could be so menace and troubling..." Bullhound said with a shudder. He is stunned to hear that the mascots of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was responsible, being five poor souls corrupted by a Puppet of all things!

Fluttershy sighed, "You have no idea..."

Anger huffed a bit, "I'd never really like those guys when we came to the restaurant. Seeing those things makes me want to destroy them."

"Aw come on, Anger; they're not that bad." Pinkie exclaims happily. This of course causes Anger to glare at Pinkie, making her cringe. "Okay; maybe they're the worst. Yeesh, and especially the Puppet."

Azure stood up and approached Twilight, saying, "So, Twilight. It's so hard to believe. That Puppet maybe quite annoying and irritating to me, but I never thought that it could be so dangerous."

Twilight nodded as she spoke, "Yes... But there's one thing I'd never understand... Why? What did the Puppet want with me? I'd never done anything wrong to him. I know those animatronics didn't forgive me but him... It's another mystery to solve..."

Azure hummed, "I don't know. But I do know one thing. That Puppet was being possessed or being used."

"Wait, what do you mean?" Shining ask Azure in concern.

"Ever since I had arrived to this area, I sense something dangerous and darkness in this area..."

Schemetrick nodded in agreement as he spoke, "Lord Azure's right. There's a manifestation here. I can feel it. If we can get the Puppet, we can force it out from its host. We will interrogate it to tell us of what it knows about the situation."

"So you're telling me that there's someone pulling the strings of this mess? Humph." Anger remarks with his usual scoff. "It's quite an irony. A puppet pulls the strings of animatronics but turned out that it was the one being pulled by someone else."

Rhino clenched his hooves tight and hard while snapping, "So, what are we waiting for?! I'd say we get that stupid Puppet now. It may be in his slumber, but we can get it and smash it hard!"

Bullhound smiled as he continues, "Then, we can make him talk to us of why he did it! Brilliant, Rhino."

"We can't. The Marionette normally does his activities at night!" Spike exclaims in protest. "I mean, with the sun still down, he will still be activated especially since Freddy's closed during the night!"

"Right, the Marionette won't be easy." Twilight said in agreement with her son/brother/whatever.

"Plus, with Golden Freddy, we may be facing Tartarus!" Rainbow exclaims frantically.

"Then, tell me? What is your suggestion if you think bringing the Puppet here is dangerous?" Azure asks the others curiously, wanting to know what the plan is.

"Shining?" Twilight ask Shining thoughtfully.

"I spoke with Jeremy Hoofsphere, who was the guard during the Missing Foals Incident and the Incident Bite. He didn't want to speak of it at first but I talked him into it. Jeremy told me that while he was on guard, the old Animatronics, involving the new ones which had since been strapped, tried to kill him. He barely made it through six nights alive." Shining said in concern, cringing from the pain. "Those things are possessed by the ghosts of the foals themselves. He wanted to say something, but the Incident Bite happened."

"So, anyway, my friends and I are thinking that we should go back to Freddy's, survive the sixth night. Whenever we did, the Marionette's power is weakened a bit. If we survived that night and maybe the next if need be..."

"Absolutely not; this plan is too dangerous!" Azure interrupts Twilight, horrified by her idea. "If you returned to that place by midnight, you all will be dead. It's best that we search for them and destroy the area. You must not fall into that trap, Twilight."

"No disrespect, my lord. I can't. I have to go back now. The Princesses need us. Even if we destroy that place, we won't have the chance to find them." Twilight pleads to Azure. If Freddy's get destroyed, who knows if the Marionette would be dead and if the princesses would survive the assault? "Please, let us do it. We can handle it."

Azure sighed, "Very well... I hope you know what you're doing."

Twilight sighed, "I hope so too..."

"Is there something else you wish to tell me?"

"I still feel guilty of what happen before. If only I had not been traumatized, none of this could have happen. And now, those things are after me. And I'm worry that they won't forgive me."

Azure gave out a chuckle at this, "Funny... Nyx used to think that when she heard of Hope's death and me. She knew my wrath yet she chose to face me without any resistance or flee. She apologized to me. As much I wanted to take it, I chose to forgive her than letting emotions blind me."

"What does this had to do with Nyx apologizing to you about the incident before?" Twilight ask Azure, puzzled.

"You have to face your judgment." Azure said seriously. Twilight gasped, along with her friends. "Like you said, you feel guilty of this event, and now it's your chance to fix it. Admit your mistakes to them. Let them know how much you never meant to let their souls be in pain. Put these poor souls out of misery."

"I... I can't."

"If you don't, then these poor souls within animatronics will soon ignore its program and rise to rebel against the poor innocents. Your mentor and friends will die. It's best you must overcome your guilt and fear, and face them."

Twilight thought for the moment. Azure is right, the more she neglects doing this, the worst it becomes. The Alicorn said, "You're right. I have to do it."

Azure nodded as he adds, "For further assistance in your mission, I will have both Anger and Rhino Steel assist. They will provide the necessary need you require."

Twilight smiled while saying, "Thank you, Lord Azure."

Twilight approached and then kissed on Azure's lips. Mostly everyone is either shocked, confused, or a bit freaked out. Though Spike couldn't help but laugh at this. Twilight's Bi nature is definitely something to remember!

Bullhound scratched his head while speaking, "Awkward..."

Rhino nodded his head as he agrees, "Yeah. This is gonna be a problem."

Twilight move back from Azure, a bit embarrassed. She exclaims, "Sorry!" The mare hopes that Azure wouldn't be pissed for that!

Azure cleared his throat as he said awkwardly, "I'm gonna pretend I had no idea as to what happen. Go now. Proceed to Freddy's; Do what you must. I will remained here and keep everything under control. The last thing we want is the city to be feared and panicked by spirit-possessed-machines."

"Yes, Lord Azure."

Twilight and her friends quickly left the Throne Chamber, along with Anger and Rhino Steel.

Azure pauses then said quickly, "Tell no one of this."

Schemetrick nods as he said, "My lips is sealed."

"I've seen nothing." Bullhound remarked, pretending that he hasn't seen anything as well.

Azure sighs as he begins drinking some tea. Shining smirks while asking, "Say, you do know that my sister is Bi, right? And she is attracted to Princess Celestia, right?"

Azure yelps as he spits out his drink. Schemetrick and Bullhound laugh a bit as the Lord comments, "I didn't need to hear that."

-----------------

The Marionette sat inside his dark room, rolling the spheres around with a smile. While Cadance is scared, Celestia and Luna look at the enemy as if looking into the face of dead.

"You know this won't work." Celestia said to the Marionette seriously. "The Dark Mystic Ponies had never won in the past...and you, dying as a foal..."

"Extending the nights is the only way I can get at your princess. She will suffer first...then you, your sister and adopted niece will." The Marionette said darkly to the Alicorn of the Sun. "Dark Curse's dream of cleansing this world of filth like your kind will be realized...and my revenge for your kind for allowing that Killer to roam will be complete."

"You shouldn't blame Equestria for what one pony had done." Luna said seriously. "I know that he was a former security guard who is supposed to keep ponies safe...and no one was able to save you that day outside of Fredbear's Family Diner...but killing ponies after hours..."

"Enough of this; I must get my friends ready. Golden Freddy; Keep an eye on them. Come out to play when it's time."

Golden Freddy came out, picking up the spheres and looking at the Alicorns. As the Marionette disappears, the three captives look at their prison guard who looks at them, giving out a sweet smile. Celestia looks puzzled. Those eyes...sweet smile...where has she seen them before?

Golden Freddy blinks a bit, mumbling, "Mommy?"

"Mommy," Luna and Cadance ask in confusion.

Celestia looks stunned as she looks at Golden Freddy. There was a fifth soul inside that outfit, no doubt about it, which has become corrupted. And it just called her "mommy"?

"Robin?" Celestia whispers to Golden Freddy. The corrupted one doesn't seem to pay it any heed as it went mindless again.

--------------------------

The employees of Freddy's were being held back by the Royal Guards. The place is now under locked down, which means no one, except for Princess Twilight and her group are permitted in and out.

"Come on, you're killing me here!" An employee protests to a Royal Guard. "It's night out at the moment but we still gotta work."

"Well, be lucky you ain't killed by something else, mac." The Royal Guard snaps to the employee, pushing him back, "Lord Azure and Princess Twilight's orders. No one is to come in and out of here until the matter of the missing princesses is resolved."

Twilight's group is preparing to head in. The purple Alicorn gives out instructions to the new Captain of the Royal Guard, "Listen up, if anyone other than me, my friends, Lord Azure's servants, anything that looks like a normal creature were to come out who aren't alive, you got permission to use force."

The captain salutes as the group heads into Freddy's, time for the sixth night of horror. Upon entering, they head straight to the office. Even though it should've been day, the Marionette will make arrangements to allow his corrupted servants to move around otherwise thanks to the night still out.

Upon reaching the office, the group prepares themselves while Twilight gives out instructions to Anger and Rhino. Needless to say, they aren't thrilled.

"What; You want us to do what?!" Anger yells out in alarm. Twilight wants him and Rhino to sit back and let the group handle this, coming in whenever is necessary.

"Forget it. Lord Azure assigned us to help and protect you from danger! I'm not gonna let those possessed machines scared me to death! I faced many dangers, especially Demons. Not one can scare me!" Rhino exclaims in agreement.

Twilight sighed, "I know, Rhino. But Lord Azure said I have to face my guilt and them. And I have to fix it now before it's too late. If I can apologize to them while freeing them from stuffed animatronics, the souls can finally rest in peace."

"And you expect us to sit back idly? No way," Anger protests with a frown.

"Listen to me! If anything goes wrong, I need you both and your soldiers to hold the doors until 6 AM. If they escaped, who knows what they can do to others. Please..."

Anger sighed in irritation, "Fine... Not because you asked us nicely, we are soldiers to defend the citizens from danger."

Rhino nodded while adding, "If there's anything goes wrong, call us. I hate doing nothing."

"I will. Stay on guard, guys." Twilight said as she heads back to her seat. The mare brings up the tablet, preparing for any trouble.

"We will." Anger and Rhino said, saluting to the princess. They watch as she put the three Freddy's dolls that Starker has given her and the others, hugging them for good luck.

"Think that they can handle it?" Rhino whispers to Anger in concern.

"Hopefully for long; until we know what possessed that Marionette, we standby and stay on guard for now..." Anger said with a frown to his colleague.

The group is ready for the shocking sixth night. They see the camera and notice the pink pony but with a larger pony who looks like an Alicorn (Ok you know who he is so you put two and two together). Freddy is surprised along with the other 3 as the bear turns his head not wanting to look at the Alicorn in the eye but says, "Look mister Golden Heart, what happen that night.............it was not my or the others' fault; we did not know you were even an Alicorn or Pinkamena's big brother; you know that the Puppet made us attack when you were only trying to help us...........but if your still mad at us, it is understandable."

Pinkamena listened to his words as Golden Heart looks at him and the other 3. They look worried but he calms and gives a gentle smile.

"Looks like what my sister says is true......................you and your pals are just misled beings who are lost in a cave that never ends and I forgave you long after that night but what that blasted Puppet done was unforgiving and harsh..............even if he wanted to make the killer pay but to blame everypony is wrong." Golden Heart said calmly.

As the robots listen to his words and wisdom, Freddy looks at him but he then notices Golden Freddy slowly crawling to the Alicorn, obviously leading his post of guarding the captives for a while. He worries along with the others as Golden Heart says, "But even so how could anypony known he knew the place up and down but he was captured but you know since that Puppet put the bodies and souls into you and your friends; all went downhill and then the Bite of 87."

Foxy cringes and looks down in guilt; if he was alive, he be crying right now but still sees Golden Freddy coming. Golden Heart then says, "But it was never your fault and you know it deep down and if you had the chance, you would try and ask for forgiveness and give that little filly a great party."

Golden Freddy comes closer and slowly stands and is holding a knife........the same knife the killer used as Freddy and pals become more worried. Their bodies twitch as he then finishes what he has to say boldly and true, "I had sent a note to Aurora Stars mother and father. That with luck we can restore their daughter's missing frontal lobe and for them to come here after the Seventh Day shift and when all this is settled, this place will be happy again and you can give Aurora Star the best and greatest party of her life."

That makes them surprised and even Golden Freddy froze up slightly sparking but it sparks once more and charges as Freddy says, "LOOK OUT!"

That makes Golden heart and Pinkamena surprised but turn and see Golden Freddy as it screeches. lunging at them but Golden Heart's horn glows and catches it in midair. With one flick of his head and letting his magic go, it sends Golden Freddy flying as it screeches. Golden Freddy crashes into things and was back into the kitchen as it shuts down but it is not out. Golden Heart calms and turns to Freddy and others who were frighten lightly by how quick Golden Freddy was sent flying................in terms they are lucky they are not on his bad side.

Golden Heart then says, "Well that should hush him up for a while..............I still feel pity for him; just a mindless drone." He says in his own mind, 'Unlike that shadow one if he is around. I fear for not only my sister and the others but for them................that creature is something not even Marionette can control; why did the workers did not scrap it when they had the chance............and I wish Jeremy had acted sooner to warn somepony but he did tell me but then that night........I just hope it never awakens for the sake of everypony."

Golden Heart notices Freddy and others just staring as he lets off a light cough, "Well anyway, I will be doing what I need to do and sister, you know your part and..."

Golden Heart whispers into his sister's ear then stops. Pinkamena nods and gives Freddy and the others a quick hug and then moves and climbs into the vent. Music is heard as Pinkamena was moving in the Vents on the search for the captives as she peeks into a hole and then sees them. The pink one then quickly writes on a paper and then folds it, sliding it into a vent for Golden Heart to get. He then smile and his horn glows as he says, "See you at the final night. I have much to do..............and to the ones in the office see you as well............and do not worry, Twilight, the Princesses will be alright."

In a flash, he teleported out of sight as Freddy and others be ready for the sixth night to begin.

Suddenly during the moment, lightning flashed with the sound of thunder, as it impacted the restaurant once again on the sixth night. The motion caused those in the control room to yelp from such a force, but the electricity soon went its course, as it came into contact with Freddy and his buds yet again. From getting another super-charge this night, their eyes had flash red as they felt another boost to move, but quicker. And back in the office, those that handle what happened wonder what this meant, but it's clear as day by now.

"Holy! This time we really got something! Freddy's now Level 19, and Foxy's now Level 19, and both Bonnie & Chica are now Level 18!" Pinkie Pie checks the level meter on the animatronics' current course of function.

"Whah! But that means they'll be closer to Level 20!" Rarity yelped at hearing this, that level sounds too high.

"Dis don't look good Twilight." Applejack stated in knowing what this could mean for them this sixth night to deal with.

"I agree, the storm has caused their levels to go this high." Twilight stated in fearing that now the meter on the animatronics have almost reach their max.

"Oh my goodness, then...what happens if another storm hits us?" Fluttershy asked with worry in thinking of the worse thing to come.

"They'll be at Level 20, and at their Max, they might be almost impossible to handle!" Twilight stated to say that at such a level, it'll really be difficult to keep an eye on Freddy and his crew when they move faster than before.

"Then we'll have to be prepared, if we're gonna survive this while figuring out what's going on, then we really gotta hang in here. Good thing, I got some plans to help out." Rainbow Dash exclaimed to say this while having already gotten ahead that they need to slow down the killer robots to get by another night.

"Like de last few ye had between Rarity bein' Freddy's ma & de megaphone event?" Applejack rolled her eyes in recalling the last few things Rainbow thought up that were crazy and they were lucky to survive them.

"Trust me; I've got another plan that's sure to guarantee we get by another night." Rainbow Dash smiled off to say this while giving a secret wink to Pinkie Pie who giggled in secret.

"Well, let’s hope so." Spike replied off in hoping things can work out for them.

Soon everyone gets ready for as they are about to start the sixth night. Whatever's gonna happen next here, they'll have to survive cause now there's a lot more at stake here then solving the problem of trap souls, but figuring out where the kidnapped princesses are.

12:00 AM, 6th Night

The phone nearby finally rang again, much to the surprise of everyone.

"Okay, the Phone Guy's dead...I hope it isn't anyone with more Yogi language." Rainbow remarked with a groan, recalling the fifth night's call.

"Could be worse. Could be someone mistaking the phone number to be a sex phone line!" Pinkie exclaimed happily.

"Do yew even know what 'dat is?" Applejack asked Pinkie with a concerned look.

"Nope, but I've heard that Cheerilee was using one when she was looking for a date." Pinkie admitted to Applejack.

"T.M.I., Pinkie." Rarity replied dryly, "Too much information."

The phone was then answered by the answering machine.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

The girls and Spike looked shocked to hear Starker on the phone! Was this a recording or was he really calling?

"Starker," Twilight asked in surprise and disbelief. What was he doing calling Freddy's?

"Well, if they are, then I'm recording this from when after a little purple filly named 'Twilight Sparkle' came to this place but left for no reason."

Twilight felt bad that she could've told him about this. The mare didn't say anything as she and the others kept on listening.

"But anyway, if this is the last night, then I want to make this important to anyone who's listening, important to Twilight..."

Twilight looked shocked to hear this from Starker.

"So if she's listening to this, I want her to know that I'm sorry that I should've told you about this years ago. Maybe if you were younger, maybe we could've freed the poor kids that were killed by our rogue employee Rough House, but they couldn't help it, they were controlled..."

Twilight almost tear up and was about to cry because Starker knew this, too, and the animatronics were actually ponies inside, but Spike gave her a comforting hug.

"So anyway, the final night, here's what you need to know: Freddy is much more dangerous on this night than the last five nights, but Him and Foxy are the Main priorities when it comes to trying to survive the night. So, I suggest that you should check on both the show stage and Pirate Cove, also, I heard that Bonnie and Chica are even more aggressive than usual... hope you and your new friends weren't aggravating them..."

Twilight glanced at her friends while they were worried as she realized that they made them more aggressive now...

"Anyway... try to both check the hallway lights and listen to their footsteps before they can jam the doors. The louder they are, the closer the animatronics are to you. Kinda makes the monitor useless, doesn't it?"

Pinkie Pie/Rainbow Dash both said in unison, "Yeah, it kinda does."

"But be warned: If you girls run out of power, Freddy may or may not play the shorter version of his jingle, and he might kill you faster.... But it's merely chance on what he decides."

Fluttershy looked scared about this and cowered right next to Rainbow Dash.

"So anyway, that's everything you need to know... I hope you'll survive the last night against this, so we can finally end this and help bring the souls of the victims of the animatronics and the victims inside the animatronics themselves be free... Good luck and good night..."

Then the phone call finally ended.

"Oh, man..." Rainbow said in worry.

Twilight didn't waste time in checking out the show stage. Bonnie and Chica are gone...though Freddy is still there. She checks the cameras: Bonnie is in the Backstage area...while Chica is in the East Hall.

"Rhino; check the right door, will ya?" Twilight asked Rhino.

Rhino nods as he press the lights on the lights for the East Hall. Sure enough, there's Chica, growling at her.

"Who is that in the room? You are all supposed to be alone!" Chica exclaimed, a bit shocked and disbelief upon seeing Rhino.

Rhino quickly pressed the button, closing the door, snapping, "Not in my hour!"

Twilight checked out the cameras for Pirate's Cove. The curtain was open as a sign that read "It's Me" was right up front.

"Foxy's out," Twilight exclaimed as she checked the camera for the West Hall, which Foxy was running down very fast. "Close the door!"

Rarity pressed the button for the West Hall door, closing it. Sounds of running were heard followed by Foxy trying to pound on the door like mad.

"Arrr; I be knowing you're in there!" Foxy was heard snapping.

"Come on, what did you do to the princesses?" Rainbow was heard yelling. "Come on, tell us or I will break your whole jaw off!"

"Rainbow, stop it." Twilight said with a sigh. "Listen, Foxy, I...Foxy?"

"Never mind, Twilight; He's back in Pirate's Cove." Spike said as he pointed to an image on the laptop. Foxy was indeed back in Pirate's Cove as per the curtain closed there.

"Oh, I was hoping to apologize!" Twilight whined a bit.

"It's okay, sugah cube." Applejack said, patting Twilight on the back. "We'll wait until we survive 'dis night...until we can try 'ta apologize."

"I hope you're right..." Twilight sighed.

Wicked laughter was heard. Pinkie checked the stage camera as she said, "Bad news, Freddy is off the stage now."

"Oh, no," Twilight cried. Thinking fast, she checked the camera and find Freddy who was now in the Dining Area. At least he's in there.

Fluttershy checked the lights for the East Hall. She opened the door while sighing a bit, "Chica's gone."

"And Bonnie's in the West Hall now." Twilight said, checking the camera for the West Hall, seeing Bonnie there.

The Mane Six and Spike yelped as they kept seeing hallucinations of Freddy and Bonnie's heads, eyes blackened in darkness and giving out creepy grins.

"Yikes!" Most of the ponies exclaimed in alarm.

"Girls, calm down, they're just hallucinations." Twilight said, trying to calm her friends down. "We can't let them get to us."

"Hallucinations or not, I want my mommy!" Fluttershy whimpered.

"I want your mommy, too!" Pinkie exclaimed, crying as she hugged Fluttershy. Then the mare let go quickly. "Oops. Sorry. Don't know where I was going with that."

The group heard Freddy's laughter before Twilight checked the cameras for the Restrooms. Freddy was there once more.

Applejack checked the lights on the left, revealing Bonnie's silhouette outside. The bunny was outside the door right now. Luckily, the door itself was locked up.

"So far, they are doing well." Anger said, commenting on how the group was doing.

"Yes, but how long would they keep it up," Rhino ask in concern.

Spike pressed the lights for the right door. There was Chica, saying, "Let's eat!!!!"

"Let's not," Spike exclaimed as he slammed the door shut in Chica's face.

"You all can't stay in there forever!" Bonnie's voice was heard. "Y-y-y-y-y-you will be (Dead to all of us) starving!"

"Yeah, come out so we can (break your necks) t-t-t-t-talk." Chica said, twitching a voice from outside in the East Hall.

"We're not talking with any of you!" Rainbow shouted.

"D-d-d-d-don't talk back to me, little filly; Or I will have t-t-t-t-ta (rip your intestines) tell your parents!" Bonnie exclaimed madly.

"This is getting intense." Anger remarked. "I hope Azure Phoenix, Schemetrick and Bullhound are doing better than we are."

----------------

Azure Phoenix was at work, handling and dealing with Canterlot's politics and Canterlot's Affairs. With Celestia and Luna's disappearance, the day and night courts are combined. Shining was there, giving out assistance.

"That should be it for now." Schemetrick said with a sigh as the last of the ponies leave. "I hope Twilight is able to complete her mission."

"i know my sister, she won't rest until her lovers are back with her." Shining commented. Bullhound gave him an odd look. "Oh, did I mention that Twiley's also attracted to Luna?"

"Yes, until you brought it up." Azure said with an annoyed sigh while cleaning his lips from his previous tea. "What's next? Twilight is attracted to your wife now?"

"Well, she was...when she was little but Twiley got over it." Shining said with an awkward chuckle. "The only colt I've known that she's attracted to is Flash Sentry."

"And now, looks like Azure Phoenix got lucky!" Bullhound whistled a bit.

"Please, I'm old enough to be her great grandfather!" Azure remarked with a scoff. "Besides, I'm sure it was a gratitude kiss."

"What's next? She'd get attracted to Dragon Hope?" Schemetrick remarked. Azure glared a bit, "Oh, sorry; Forgot that I wasn't supposed to mention his name."

"Maybe in another universe, Schemetrick, maybe in another universe," Azure added with a slight sigh. It would be interesting to see Dragon Hope, AKA Shadow Dragon, be with Twilight though.

Azure sigh a bit as he got up, then notices something on the side of the throne room. The Mystic Pony picked up some sort of golden teddy bear.

"Hey, that looks almost like Freddy...if it's yellow." Shining said, recognizing the teddy bear. "Is it the princess's?"

"No, I recognize this: it belonged to Celestia's song Robin Cavanaugh." Azure said with a sigh, recognizing the teddy bear.

"Celestia has a son?" Shining asked Azure, a bit puzzled.

"Yes, she HAD one, but the colt disappeared years ago...around the same time as the Missing Foals Incident." Azure said, as a look of realization came on his face.

The same thought came to Shining's mind. He spoke up, "Did his disappearance happen right outside of Freddy's?"

"You could say that." Azure said.

Shining gulped a bit as he looked outside in the balcony; That must mean...Robin was one of the foals that was killed by Rough House...and he was possessing one of the Animatronics; But which one?

----------------

"They're really going at us tonight? Pinkie Pie....it's time!" Rainbow Dash issued the order to begin their big secret weapon step.

"Ready!" Pinkie Pie saluted while holding...a hand saw?

"Um, what's with the hand saw?" Spike asked off in seeing that object out front here?

"Oh, are you going to cut something?" Fluttershy slowly asked off in not knowing what was going on.

"Nope; I'll use it with...THIS!" Pinkie Pie pointed out before holding the stick piece that is used to play violins.

"Ah violin's stick," Applejack rolled her eyes in asking are you kidding me remark eye sight.

"How is that going to help?" Rarity asked forth in not following these steps.

"Cue the number!" Rainbow Dash gave the order while switching on the speaker system.

"I shall call this; Saw-Lala #3 of which it shall be my extended version!" Pinkie Pie proclaimed in what she'll be doing is an extended version of her work.

"Oh no! I got a bad feeling about this now!" Twilight yelps in fearing this is another hair-brain scheme that will be really bad.

And soon, it happened alright.

Pinkie Pie: Lala-Lala, Lala-Lala, Lala-Lala

As the pony was singing and playing a violin stick on a hand saw, it's noise was apparently causing....UNHEARD responses. For those that were hearing this, were gritting their teeth, their skin and furs were wobbling, and much glass objects were breaking from the high note effects; This technique maybe even WORSE than the megaphone plan.

Even Freddy & his crew stop what they were doing to hold their heads as if feeling torture and pain in the ears. For it was causing their circuits to short-out, and it made their bodies yelp and twitch in unbelievable reactions.

"Sweet Celestia!" Freddy cried out in feeling like he was being tortured.

"Make her stop! Make it stop!" Bonnie cried out in wanting the noises to cease being heard.

"It's too much to take!" Chica complained that they can't take this sorta endurance much longer.

"Arrrrgh, forget Marionette, lets book it ta a safe spot ta wait an die this down!" Foxy exclaims in horror.

Many were in agreement to begin moving off to get as far away from the noises as possible. They were completely forgetting to get the ponies cause at this moment...the awful noises was getting to them.

"Oh yeah; Rock it down!" Pinkamena on the other hand was actually digging Pinkie Pie's little number.

"Grrrouuuaarrrughhh!" Of course, rushing pass the distracted pony was Golden Freddy that quickly was trying to get away from the noises. Even HE, a drone, can't stand this kinda torture.

-------------------------

And back where Marionette was hiding with the captive princesses, they were all holding their ears from hearing Pinkie's terrible singing with a hand saw; WHO PLAYS SUCH THINGS IN NUMBERS?

"What Sorta Pony Calls THAT, MUSIC?" Marionette demands madly, close to losing it more than usual.

"Pinkie Pie," The three princesses exclaimed from their prisons in knowing this was one of Twilight's friends at work here.

"Ehhh, no matter; It's only 3AM, now way they can hold out for long!" Marionette exclaimed.

"He doesn't know?" Luna stated in surprise that this foe has yet to know.

"Apparently not," Celestia shook her head in seeing this Puppet doesn't know the truth.

"That Pinkie Pie once played a course for over 3 hours." Cadence stated in what the pink pony performed.

Three Hours...Later...

Pinkie Pie's voice was still doing that irrupting song number that has been making everyone feel like they were on edge. But then without warning, and much to some's relief, a familiar bell ring came from out of nowhere, followed by foals cheering. That meant one thing, the 6th night was over.

"YOU GOTTA KIDDING ME! SHE LASTED SINGING THAT STUPID SONG?" Marionette yelled out in fury in seeing that the enemy survived one more night.

"We told you not to underestimate Pinkie Pie." Luna smiled off from her prison to say this in being cocky.

"And now, Twilight and her friends are safe." Celestia smiled in seeing who were safe from harm.

"And soon, they will stop your evil plans!" Cadence pointed out in seeing the Puppet will meet its end.

"GRRRRRRR...." Marionette was growling in fury, annoyance, all of the above in being so upset, "I......HAAAAATE.....PONIEEEEESSSSS!" He yelled out so long to the heavens in seeing that once again, his prey have escaped certain death….for a moment.

----------------------

Back at the office, Pinkie Pie was still performing while many of the others held their ears and twitchy eyes in almost about to lose it. That was until Pinkie Pie finally stops...

"And for my encore...." Pinkie was about to say until...

"Noooooo," The Mane Six members and Spike cried out in stopping from anymore singing.

"I think we may just have to deal with killer robots than deal with that again." Spike wipes off his sweaty forehead; this was too much to take.

"Look, Freddy and the other animatronics are coming out from where they hid to go back to their stages." Rarity pointed at the cameras, Freddy, his crew, even Golden Freddy surprisingly, were leaving the areas to drown out the noises while never reaching the office.

"Well we made it again, course someone could have mention this cocky-mania-plan ta begin wit'." AJ sigh to say this before staring at the pony that cause more harm than good.

"Hey, it did the job." Rainbow Dash protest in stating what she did still help them out.

"For now, but I'm worried. What about...tomorrow," Fluttershy spoke in feeling concern about the next night. They haven't solved the case yet.

"If we don't settle things tomorrow, then there won't be a next week for us girls. We have to find the princesses, save the lost souls, and so much more." Twilight explained this in being serious of what's to expect on the next day, and once it comes, it may be their hardest yet.

The gang was in agreement on that, as they quickly leave the office while knowing it's safe with it being six in the morning now.

The group and the two Mystic Ponies head into the Dining Area. It's quiet...too quiet.

Anger grunts, "I hate the fact that we have to stand by and not doing anything."

"Same here," Rhino remarks in agreement. "At least it's..."

Suddenly Freddy appears, screeching madly as he jumps at Twilight. She yelps and teleports, causing him to miss.

Foxy appears, giving a wicked smirk while asking, "What have we here?"

"What the hay," Spike yelps as Foxy slashes at him. "But it's 6 AM…or 12 AM, whatever! We shouldn't have to be dealing with this!"

"You all think you're the only ones with overtime?" Marionette asks darkly as he appears to the group along with Chica and Bonnie. "I gave the same thing to my boys...and you forgot one thing: IT'S NIGHTTIME UNTIL I WON!"

"But that's cheating!" Fluttershy cries out to the villain in worry. Marionette is giving his pals some overtime, so to speak.

"Life is a cheat, isn't it?"

"Damn it." Rainbow exclaims, yelping as she dodges Chica's beak and teeth.

"LET'S EAT!!!!" Chica exclaims madly with her eyes glowing like Tartarus.

Twilight prepares to make a run for it, but Freddy blocks her, snarling in a robotic voice, "Hey kids! Where do you think you're going?"

"Get her! Kill her! Make her suffer!" Marionette exclaims, pointing at Twilight, making the Animatronics, including Golden Freddy who appears, surround the princess

"TWILIGHT," The Mane Five and Spike exclaims in horror.

Twilight gasped as the five Animatronics charged in and swung their bare hands at her but were blocked by strong axe. Rhino, the culprit, demands, "GET LOST!"

Rhino pushed his axe up before swung his at Freddy and his gang hard. Foxy snarls, "Aye! You'll be walking the plank for that!"

"I'd like to see you try!"

"Guys, this is insane. They will kill you!" Rarity exclaims frantically.

"We can't wait that long! We're here to help! Don't tell me of what I shouldn't have done!" Anger snaps sternly to the ponies. They are here to help Princess Twilight and he and Rhino will fulfill their mission.

Chica squawks in her robotic voice, "Wow! I sure am (kill them) am hungry! Let's eat!"

"Save me a leg!" Bonnie exclaims madly.

Rhino swung his attacking axe at Freddy and his gang as they jumped, moved back and avoided the attacks from him for a few times. Fluttershy gasped, "Mr. Rhino Steel! Look out!"

Rhino Steel turned and found a piano being thrown right on him. He quickly grabbed it hard. Freddy punched Rhino's back hard causing the piano to fell on the pony's back hard.

"Oh no," Twilight exclaims in shock and horror.

"Oh man, this isn't good!" Rainbow exclaims in worry.

"Ha ha ha; I love a good show!" Marionette exclaims cruelly. He notices that Rhino is getting back up. "Oh, back for more?"

Rhino huffed painfully, "That all you've got! This is child's play! You're gonna have to do better than that!"

"Get him!" Freddy exclaims madly.

Freddy and his gang jumped and attacked Rhino Steel. They punched and kicked on him hard and quick for a few times. Foxy snarled before biting on his shoulder hard and painfully. Bonnie and Chica pulled his front hooves hard and painfully while Golden Freddy pulled Rhino's both back hooves. Freddy took a long rope and strangled Rhino's neck, making him suffocated painfully and wildly.

"Okay, Ah think we watch enough!" Applejack exclaims in terror. This overtime for the Animatronics is pure torture!

"Right, we got to help him!" Fluttershy exclaims meekly and scared.

"Hang on, Rhino! We're coming!" Anger exclaims, preparing to step in to help out.

"Don't! Stay back now! I'll hold them off! Arrgggggggggh," Rhino yells out furiously as he manages to knock the Animatronics off of him. "That all you've got, freaking machines?! You're gonna have to do better! Give your worst, freaks!"

"What- What is he?!" Marionette asks in alarm and disbelief. "A Mystic Pony like him should be killed by now! It's pure Dark Mystic Magic!"

Rhino screamed in anger and determinedly as he endured the pain that Freddy and his gang gave to him. The gang gulps a bit. Rhino is fighting a losing battle here!

"Rhino, please stop, stop!" Twilight exclaims frantically.

"Leave him alone!" Fluttershy cries out to Marionette, pleading to him to make his robots stop. "Please..."

"Fine; Okay, stop and get back to your places!" The Marionette demands to his minions. Rhino has had enough, in his POV.

The Animatronics stop their assault on Rhino then slowly goes back to their usual places. Marionette gave a cruel grin as he disappears from sight. The villain had proven his point: even if the night is over for Twilight's group, it will never be for him and the Animatronics as long as the princesses are his.

Rhino breathed heavily while coughing out loud in spilling some blood out. Twilight and her friends approached to him as they checked on him. The Alicorn spoke, "Oh dear, he is hurt."

"Those robots...the poor souls being forced to do this," Rarity said in sadness. She knew that the souls didn't mean to attack Rhino. The Marionette forced them all into it.

"Is he gonna make it?" Spike ask, getting scared.

Anger placed his right hoof on Rhino's neck. He gasped, “He's still breathing! Don't know how much long he can stand. We have to get him to hospital now!"

"Come on! There's no time to lose! Rhino risked his life to save us. We have to save him now!" Twilight exclaims in concern.

Anger picks his injured colleague up before the group takes their leave. As they do so, the ponies can hear Freddy calling out, "Thanks for coming to Freddy Fazbear's. I'll see you next time."

-----------------

"WHY," Celestia demands to the Marionette who floats on over to her orb. "The night was over!"

"What you did was cruel and wicked!" Luna exclaims in disgust. "Even when you were killed, you still got the cruelty of a Dark Mystic Pony."

"I can be a whole lot of things, cruel, wicked and low. Plus, the pink pony gave me a damn headache, what else can I do?" Marionette mumbles to the captured princesses. "They got one more night left...and then, no more Mr. Nice Guy."

----------------------

As one camera was active, it moves and you noticed at a corner of a room, something was sitting. A large voltage energy impacted the place, focusing onto it. The whole thing dies down as it got Golden Freddy to move thinking prey is near but he notices the sitting robot.

But after a while something sparks lightly and in its endoskeleton sparks to life passed the 20th level meter and rising. The creature slowly was standing up as Golden Freddy back up but it thinks it is a newcomer as it remains still as if waiting for something. Then the creature's eyes open staring into the camera watching it as the thing lets off a roar and makes Golden Freddy react startled but moves to greet it but Golden Freddy looks into the eyes and is shocked but before it can react. Golden Freddy was grabbed by the large figure's bulky hand and is tossed right through the door to the Kitchen.

The creature roars louder pounding it's chest and then punches the Camera as it shatters on impact and the screen goes black.........................Shadow Freddy has awaken, fueled power and one simple goal: Destroy all in its way as it walks backwards into the darkness awaiting............the restaurant's Seventh night will be hell on Equestria.

Author's Note:

Yikes! A new player has entered, but what is Shadow Freddy? In the next chapter, the Custom Night as the story is about to go to its climax. Will the Marionette fell? Will the souls be redeemed? And what is Shadow Freddy? Also, what's Flare Tiger doing here? Read, review and suggest!

Robin Cavanaugh is named after and in tribute of the late actor Robin Williams and late actress Christine Cavanaugh.

The song sang by Celestia briefly is from the Living Tombstone's "It's Been So Long" which involves "Five Nights at Freddy's 2".

The terrible singing & hand saw performance was inspire to reference Tiny Toons 'Hare Raising Nights' episode.