• Published 9th Jul 2015
  • 1,158 Views, 25 Comments

Aria Ignite - Third Brony



My name is Lost Legacy and I have a huge crush on Aria Blaze.

  • ...
6
 25
 1,158

No One's Property

I didn't stick around for Rainbow's race. Halfway through her circuit I got tired of getting threatening looks form Silver and went to find Sunset. She was with Aria, but also with her other friends. They looked nervous to be around Aria to say the least, with the exception of Pinkie Pie, but Sunset's presence kept them there. Adagio and Sonata were nowhere to be found, not that I had any particular interest in finding them.

"Hey Lost Lost," she greeted when she saw me coming.

I was a little glad to see that she hadn't been discouraged from running her joke with me. It was kind of annoying though.

"How is everything?" I asked.

Before anyone could answer, Pinkie Pie exploded with every known synonym for the word 'great' ever. Some of them I swore she made up.

"Exiffilent!" she concluded while everyone laughed.

"What she said," Sunset confirmed. "Hey, if you have time, we could all hang out before your next race. The more the merrier."

"I think that's a fantastic idea, darling," Rarity commended, though I think she just wanted another person who wasn't Aria to further dilute her presence.

"I can hang out," I agreed.

The seven of us walked around for about five minutes while Sunset and Aria chattered. I caught a bit of their conversation and, I kid you not, they were comparing villainy notes.

"Trying to turn me against my friends was genius," Sunset told her. "I swear it would have worked if it wasn't for the magic they used on me."

"That was my idea," Aria admitted. "Adagio is definitely the meaner one but I could tell you stories of all my plans."

"Go on."

No wonder the others felt nervous.

"Lost Legacy!" the intercom announced. "You are needed at the field. The discus toss is about to begin! Lost Legacy!"

"Gotta go," I told them, a little glad to not be a part of whatever it was that they were talking about.


The discus was horrible.

There was nothing inherently wrong with my physical strength, but my hand-eye coordination was on par with a mole. I threw it far, but in the wrong direction. Referee, Manehatten's coach, had to duck to avoid her head being taken clean off. I was disqualified without a second thought. Bulk Biceps won that event for us guys. I sat back during the females toss and some chick named Shatter Heart from Manehatten took it home.

Rainbow was beyond pissed. She plopped down beside me and fumed that Spitfire should have won that event. I calmly tried to explain to her that Spitfire couldn't throw to save her own life. Dash knew I wasn't lying. As much as she wanted to believe that Spitfire was God in bike shorts, Spitfire had the physical strength of a sparrow. She was fast though that I had to admit.

"How are you and Silver getting along?" Dash asked.

"Hm? Great, why do you ask?"

Dash chuckled. "He can get a bit clingy especially around my guy friends," she replied.

I thought back to the short time I'd known Dash. "You don't have any guy friends," I told her.

She gave me a duh look. "Exactly."

"Well I guess no guy likes to share his property," the words were out of my mouth before I could stop them.

Rainbow's anger flared hotter than any fire. "I am NO ONE'S property!" she stated with cold fury. "Got that?"

"Got it," I said and she stormed off.

"Told you," Common Sense chimed.

"Quiet you," I said out loud.