• Published 9th Jul 2015
  • 1,158 Views, 25 Comments

Aria Ignite - Third Brony



My name is Lost Legacy and I have a huge crush on Aria Blaze.

  • ...
6
 25
 1,158

The Villain, the Ex-villain and the Side Character

"My name is Lost Legacy and I have a huge crush on Aria Blaze."

"Shut up, Snips!" I snapped at one of my two best friends.

He continued to make kissing noises at me until Snails joined in. I bid them both to keep quiet again and when they wouldn't, I outed that Snails was crushing on Snip's sister, Sugar. While the two argued, I made my way over to Aria.

As usual, she was sitting alone after having glared Sunset Shimmer into retreat. Everyday for the past three days, I'd seen Sunset try to be friendly with the former member of the Dazzlings, but she would have none of it. With each step, my common sense asked If another ex-villain couldn't through to her, what makes you think you can? I answered by telling it to be quiet.

"Was there something you needed?"

I was so busy arguing with my subconscious that I didn't even realize that I'd completed my journey. My common sense sat back on an imaginary chair and asked Now what, genius?

"Um..." I started real smooth like. "My name is Lost Leg-"

"I didn't ask you that," she spat. "Whatd'you want?"

I gulped as my common sense had a hearty laugh at my expense.

I pushed forward. "I was just wondering... uh... if you... if you wanted some company at lunch."

Her eyes narrowed accusingly. "Do I look lonely to you?" she asked maliciously.

Without thinking I answered. "Yes."

For a brief moment, her eyes burned red. I'm not being figurative, they literally became encompassed in a crimson glow that almost seemed to physically push me back. The bell rang and her eyes returned to normal. She sighed and got up. She threw away her half sandwich and walked back to class through the huge opening that the other students gave her in disgust. Snips and Snails came over to me still arguing,

"I'm just saying she has a cute butt," Snails reasoned.

"Ew!" Snips pretended to gag. "What if I said that about Spice?"

Snails shoved Snips. "My sister's in grade school," he raged.

His friend was about to respond but looked at me instead. "How'd it go Loverboy?"

Responding to their shared love of bad jokes, Snails laughed.

"Not good," I admitted. "I'll try again on Monday."

"Seriously?" They both seemed genuinely shocked.

"Dude, she's a supervillain," Snips said. He made his fingers into claws and swiped at me while growling.

I stepped back to avoid a loose bit of spittle. "Yeah, well, so were you two."

"That was different," Snails chimed in. "She hypnotized us."

Sunset, who happened to be passing by on her way to leaving the lunchroom, flared up. "For the last time! I didn't hypnotize you guys! I hypnotized everyone else! You followed me because you wanted to!"

"A likely story," Snips glared at her.

"Ugh!" the fiery-haired girl threw up her arms into the air and stormed out.

I felt a little bad for her. I mean, she had redeemed herself at the Battle of the Bands but there were still a few people who held her in the highest contempt. After all, the Dazzlings had only tried to eat our spirits, Sunset had tried to turn us into an army and wage war against another dimension. Still... if anyone was eventually going to figure out how to break down Aria's walls, it would be her.

"Sunset, wait up!" I called and ran after her.

"Lost!" Snails called after me.

Just then Sugar walked past and winked in his direction. I left the lunchroom as it became filled with the bickering of my two best friends.