• Published 27th Oct 2014
  • 3,600 Views, 114 Comments

FNAF Humans in EG - Fun_Games



When Mike can't find the animatronics, what will happen to them

  • ...
32
 114
 3,600

Freddy and the Gang

It was Night 5 and Mike was scared out of his life. He didn't know how he survived the previous nights.

"Okay everything is going to be fine just fine" He put up a nervous smile and looked at his cam.

What he saw was nothing just empty hallways, empty bathrooms, and empty Pirate's Cove with the curtains open....WAIT WHAT.

"AHHHH DOOR DOOR DOOR!!!" He closed the left door and looked at the cam, nothing was on the left hall.

"What the... Where's Foxy is he gone or something?" He looked around some more to see if Freddy and the Gang were the, but nothing.

It turned to 6 AM, Mike got up and celebrated, he got out of the pizzeria and noticed the animatronics weren't there.
"Hmmm where are they?"

Day 1

"Yarr Matey where are we?"

Foxy got up but stopped, he looked around and scratched his head. He stopped and looked at his supposed to be left claw but saw a human hand. He looked at his new human hand like if he saw a mouse carry a bowling ball. He also took a look and his hook if it was still there, and it was. He looked around some more and say Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie but also human asleep on the ground. He woke them up and said.

"Mateys we're humans."

They looked at him with shock then looked at each other. They got up and looked around, they saw a building with a banner that says.

[New School Year At CHS]

"Foxy where are we?"

"I don't know where we are." Foxy got a worried look on his face and thought if they could start a new life as being humans instead of trying to kill a security guard from 12 AM to 6 AM.

" Should we go inside the School and enroll in it?" (The FNAF at school thin was from [youtube=Funny Five Nights at Freddy's Highschool Roleplay]

Everyone agreed and went in. They only say a trophy case, 3 hallways and what could the principles office. They all went there and knocked on the door. It opens to see a tall woman with hair in 3 colored hair streaks. It was pink,blue,and yellow (I Think).

"Hello I'm principle Celestia and I'm guessing you're new here?"

The four nodded, Celestia told them to come in to talk about some things like what school they were from.

"So tell me, what are your names?"

"Freddy"

"Chica"

"Foxy"

"Bonnie"

"Okay I'll get one of my students to give you kids a tour of CHS."

She walked up to a microphone and said to it.

"Miss Sparkle pleas come to the office, Miss Sparkle please come to the office?"

She then looked at the four.

"Please sit down and wait for my student Twilight Sparkle to come."

The four sat down and waited

TO BE CONTINUED