• Published 27th Oct 2014
  • 3,600 Views, 114 Comments

FNAF Humans in EG - Fun_Games



When Mike can't find the animatronics, what will happen to them

  • ...
32
 114
 3,600

Foxy Vs Toy Freddy

(FOXY'S POV)

I'm looking at Toy Freddy as he runs at me with a fist heading for me. I duck and shove him back making him tumble down on the ground. I jump onto home and readied my hook at his face. He then pushes me off and kickes me in the chest making me crash into the bleachers.
I get up to see that a sharp peice of metal in my chest, I take it out. It made a hole that looks like I'm being torn apart. It was showing lots of blood, my robotic spine, and a few wires.

I run at Toy Freddy with my hook ready to slash at him. He then dodges my hook, he then grabs me by my head and throws me to the brick wall. I get back right up and just stood still thinking of what to do. "Dang it! How did he get so much stronger?!" I thought. He then ran at me with his eyes only show a white dot in darkness in each eye.

I then thought of an idea! I smiled and jumped to the side making Toy Freddy slam into the wall. He falls backwards to reveal that his forehead is cover in blood. He then gets up with a fist flying at me, I stab it down with my hook and flung him into the same wall. His hand came off leave his hand on my hook, I shake it off and then looked at him.

He layed against the wall with blood coming from his forehead and his right hand now show just wires. He started twitching and started to make sparks. The Sparks the caught Toy Freddy on fire, he jumped up with blood covering his whole body while on fire and runs towards me. It was one of the most horrifying thing I've ever seen, before he could get to me he falls down and started to burn into a crisp. Leaving a endo-skeleton with burning wires.

I look at the door from where I came from to see Flash Sentry, I've heard of him from Twilight. He looked horrified at the sight of the blood. He then runs back into the school screaming. "This ain't gonna be good." Was all I said.

Author's Note:

If any one noticed that Regular Freddy,Bonnie, and Chica hasn't been in this so much? Well next time will be for them.