• Published 27th Oct 2014
  • 3,600 Views, 114 Comments

FNAF Humans in EG - Fun_Games



When Mike can't find the animatronics, what will happen to them

  • ...
32
 114
 3,600

MeanWhile with The Main Six

MEANWHILE WITH THE MAIN SIX I Guess

{AppleJack's POV}

"So Twi how did you meet Foxy?" I asked Twilight that when we got to the library to talk to Rainbow. "Also WHAT THE HAY WERE YOU THINKIN RAINBOW!!!" I was pretty angry at Rainbow for beating up Foxy over a harmless prank.

"I ONLY DID THAT FOR SCARING ME HALF TO DEATH!" She was also ticked off. "The new kids think we're jerks now because of you being scared." I did my to stay calm and to stop the feeling of punching Rainbow in the gut.

"Rainbow did you see the scars he had, it looked like he got stabbed by someone?" And Rarity had to make things uneven in the most awful situation I've ever been in. "RAINBOW YOU ALMOST KILLED THAT GUY, HE HAD BLOOD COMING FROM HIS EYE. NOW AFTER WHAT THE OTHER STUDENTS SAW WILL SAY Ohhhh Rainbow Dash almost killed someone...HOW WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL!?!?"

After my sudden outburst Rainbow had a apologetic expression."I.. uh...bad I mean people will think I'm a pycho now after I beaten up Foxy over a harmless prank...." There was silence in the room until Rarity asks Twilight. "How do you even know Foxy?" Twilight stayed silent for a while until she spoke up.

"It was when I was with Celestia telling me about them Freddy,Bonnie,Foxy,and Chica. She told me to give them a tour of the school, I heard Foxy say something called The Bite of 87. I asked them during the tour and they didn't tell me."

"Why didn't they darling?"

"Chica said it was the year Foxy got all those scars."

"Huh somethin's telling me their hiding somethin." I raised an eyebrow then the eyebrow went down when Pinkie called for us.

"Girls you better look at this!" We went to the computer Pinkie was at. She looked scared and shocked out of her mind."What's wrong sugercube?" The computer showed an article about The Bite of 87. Twilight read it out loud.

"The Bite of 87. In 1987 at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria." I guessing that Freddy owns that place.
"Foxy the pirate was at Pirate Cove singing,dancing and talking to the children." Hey wait a darn minute that FOX IS FOXY.... Must be a mascot. " One of the children walked up to Foxy saying how stupid he looked. Foxy......CHOMPED ON THE LITTLE GIRL'S FRONTAL LOBE!!!!!"

Silence filled the room after Twilight finished reading. I had to say something but what, Rarity started talking. "Uhhh AHHHH WHY DID FOXY DO THAT, HES A KILLER, HES A PYCHO, HES HES....!!" Twilight continue reading the article.

"Police said they tried to dis ensemble Foxy until Foxy attacked and injured five officers and killed eight." Fluttershy threw up after hearing the 'Foxy killing the officers stuff'.

"Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria was closed on that day but for some reason it needs a night guard. Their latest night guard the pizzeria had was named Mike on his fifth night on the job all the mascot were gone and everyone is panicking about the four anamitronics."

"Wait a gosh darn minute, why did Foxy kill someone and for what reason."

"Girls we need to find Freddy,Bonnie, and Chica!" Twilight said then there was a loud DUN sound thing from Inception....uh don't ask.

TO BE CONTINUED