• Published 27th Oct 2014
  • 3,600 Views, 114 Comments

FNAF Humans in EG - Fun_Games



When Mike can't find the animatronics, what will happen to them

  • ...
32
 114
 3,600

CHS Tour


CHS TOUR

Twilight's POV

I was almost done with science class until the voice box thingy announced.

"Miss Sparkle please come to the office, Miss Sparkle please come to the office?"

[Wait why do I have to go there, did I do something wrong?]

I got up, got out of the classroom and headed straight to the Principle's Office. I knocked on the door and Celestia came out.
"Twilight Sparkle, good to see you come in."

"So you called me in here for...? I got cut off when Celestia said. " I want you to show these four around the school?"
She pointed at four new students that were talking. I think I heard the one in the red jacket and eye patch. ["Dang that guy's hot...WHAT AM I SAYING I can't having feeling for the need kid already!!!] Say something about The Bite of 87. I don't know what that means.

" So you're the new kids?"

They nodded and introduced them selves.

"I'm Foxy, the oldest

"I'm Freddy, the second oldest"

"I'm Bonnie,the third oldest"

"And I'm Chica, the youngest"


[No one's POV]

Freddy,Foxy,Bonnie,Chica, and Twilight exited the principle's office so that Twilight can give the four a tour. But Twilight had some question on her mind. "So where are you four from?"

They stayed silent until Bonnie started talking. We never knew the name of the old town we used to live in. We worked at a pizzeria before we came here."

"Me,Freddy, and Bonnie sang song for the people and kid while Foxy had a stage play alsofor the children, He was fired ever since he got his scar. The scar is on Foxy's eye now." Chica had a sad face after she ender he sentence.

"How did you get that scar Foxy?" She started to have a 'sorry' look on her face.

" It's a really sad story and I also don't wanna talk about the many scars I got from that day of 1987."

"Can we please continue the tour before we get depressed?"

After that Twilight showed them the library,science lab,the cafeteria and the gym. Twilight looked at the clock and said.

"See you at lunch guys bye." Twilight left and headed to the cafeteria.

"Do you guys know what I'm thinking." Chica put on a smile.

"Yep, so we turn the power of then Freddy can have his eyes flicker while his song is on?"

"Yep, time four operation Lunch Horror!"

TO BE CONTINUED