• Published 27th Oct 2014
  • 3,600 Views, 114 Comments

FNAF Humans in EG - Fun_Games



When Mike can't find the animatronics, what will happen to them

  • ...
32
 114
 3,600

Where's Freddy and the Gang

WHERES FREDDY AND THE GANG

(Mean while-10 minutes ago)

The main six....not mane because they're humans..make sense? Were walking down the hall with out Sunset Shimmer. "Hey Twi have ya seen Sunset anywhere yet?" Applejack asked.

"I haven't yet Applejack." Twilight said, she started wondering where Sunset Shimmer went. They walked to the front of the school and found Freddy,Bonnie and Chica. They looked scared as heck for some reason.

Rainbow walked up to Freddy and tried to give him a punch to the face. He grabbed her hand and pushed her back. "Hey what's with you guys!?" Rainbow yelled. Freddy pointed to a trail of blood that lead to the side of the school. The five followed the blood that ended at a corner. Twilight told them to stay while she looked around the corner.

"FOXY!!!" Twilight yelled out as she ran around the corner. The other four ran around the corner to see a terrified Twilight and Foxy dead.
He had his ribs showing with no organs, left arm with nothing but it's skeleton, one eye missing, the other eye glowing bright red, showing the skeleton of the lower jaw, ruined teeth, legs showing only it's bones. He was covered in so much blood it was like a slaughter house.

Rainbow was looking at the body in disgust, Pinkie was flat haired and was scared, Fluttershy was crying, Rarity was screaming and Applejack was barfing apple juice. Twilight noticed a note next to Foxy, she picked it up and read it.

Dear Twilight Sparkle
To who I trusted most has letted me down. Be friends with a killer. I am nothing to you anymore. You are nothing to me anymore.
Death has came to get me and I have payed the price for what I have done. Killed many, no shame.

Foxy.

Twilight ran inside the school and went to the girls restroom. The others walked away slowly, wide eyed. They walked back in the school but went seperate ways. Rainbow went to Gym, Rarity went to Art, Applejack went to math, Fluttershy went to her locker and Pinkie Pie went to science.


Flash Sentry, Twilights old crush. Being happy as ever in science class. He was going to ask Twilight out on a date finally. He sat next to Pinkie Pie during class, he asked her if Twilight is anywhere."Hey Pinkie, where Twilight?" He wisper to her, she said nothing. He asked something else. "Where Foxy?" He asked again. She sat there with tears forming in her eyes, she began to cry out loud. While that happened the teacher notciced them.

"FLASH SENTRY what did you do to Pinkie Pie!?!" She yelled at Flash.

"I did nothing, I just asked her where the new student was the she starts crying." He said

Pinkie got up and went I front of him. She slapped him as hard a she could, putting him on the floor."Why don't you look at the side of the school." She said with her hair flat. She ran out of class and went home.

"FLASH SENTRY DETENTION!!! The Teacher Yelled

"OH COME ON!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

The Foxy featured in this chapter is the destroyed Foxy from FNAF 2 but human