• Published 18th Oct 2014
  • 1,162 Views, 39 Comments

Gummy's Secretive Life - Vanilla Mocha



Gummy keeps a diary about what happens daily. He dates Trixie. He plays the Xbox. He eats rainbow cupcakes. Do I have to say more?

  • ...
3
 39
 1,162

Saturday

Dear Diary,
I am currently waiting to be sacrificed by angry breezies. Please don't ask how I got there, because you wouldn't understand unless if I tell you the whole story. So, happy birthday. It's the whole story:

My marefriend Trixie said I had to work today even though it's Saturday. So that's what I did. I am a spy, and Trixie tells me who to spy on. One time she told me to spy on Peter Parker. Another time she said I had to spy on Cinderella. Last time she said I was to spy on Twilight Sparkle. Now I am going to spy on Jim.

Jim is a guy. No, literally, he is a guy. 'Human', they call him. Jim only has two legs and no muzzle and short ears. According to Trixie, he is currently dating a green unicorn named Lyra Heartstrings.

So I snuck up on them at a fancy restaurant. It's called the Hay Burger. It's so fancy. There is so many sparkles. Mainly Twilight Sparkle, since she's a regular.

So I disguised myself with a mustache and glasses. I sat down at a table next to them. I eavesdropped. Humans can have very strange conversations.

"So, what are we going to do tonight?' Lyra asked.

"I was thinking we could take a walk around Ponyville, and then I could drop you off at your place later." Jim replied.

No. Big mistake. Don't just take your marefriend on a walk for a date. I mean like, do it sometimes. But when I take Trixie out, we got out. WE. GO. ALL. OUT.

"Really? I was wondering if we could walk around Peopleville." Lyra said.

"Peopleville? Oh, where I'm from? I guess..." Jim mumbled, looking down.

"Okay." Lyra said, reaching for more french fries.

I saw that french fry right then and I knew I would have to eat one. I need my french fry, and I need it now. (Or then, because this is a back-story.)

"Do you want the rest of these fries?" Lyra asked Jim.

"Naw." Jim replied.

OHMYGOSH! HE DID NOT ACCEPT FRENCH FRIES! WHO DOES THAT?! Then, I realized that this was my chance. I could eat the french fries.

I stood up, and waddled over to their table. Using my tip-toes, I reached the basket of fries. I dove in, and ate to my heart's content.

What I didn't know at the time was that I was going to be thrown away.

I hit the inside of the dumpster, and it smelt like mom's cupcakes. I fell asleep.


I woke up, and I was inside of a larger dumpster outside. I was hungry- and I saw a french fry. And yes, I ate it.

Then I saw a huge hawk-looking bird thing swoop down. It picked me up.

Put me down, you gummy-napper!, I thought. Luckily I am a black belt in Karate, so I showed him some wicked skills.

He dropped me out of divine fear of my iron fists and razor sharp claws. I fell and landed in the ocean. I began to sink deeper and deeper into the depths below. The I saw a light. I entered, and I saw that it was where the seaponies live. They sang, danced, and ate candy.

When they saw me, they froze. A bearded one came out and said something to me in Polish. Then he picked me up and threw me out of the waters.

I was shot out of the ocean, and was caught in a swarm of breezies. They saw me and smiled, and I was carried to their magical home.

"He will be perfect!" One said.

"He is so cute!" Another added.

"We need to give him the best of the best!" Another one commented.

"He needs to be sacrificed!" A blue one with pink hair shouted.

All of the breezies shut up and stared at me. Suddenly, they all began cheering and chanting the word 'sacrifice'.

I was lead to a prison cell. They put me in, and said I had until Goblin Day.

So until next time, I am Gummy, I and I being held prisoner for sacrifice.

Author's Note:

This chapter is going unedited for now.


What do you think will happen next? Comment below!