• Published 18th Oct 2014
  • 1,163 Views, 39 Comments

Gummy's Secretive Life - Vanilla Mocha



Gummy keeps a diary about what happens daily. He dates Trixie. He plays the Xbox. He eats rainbow cupcakes. Do I have to say more?

  • ...
3
 39
 1,163

Tuesday

Dear Diary,
It's me again, Gummy. Today is Taco Tuesday and my marefriend Trixie is coming over to take me to Luna's Tacos & More. It's a big blue building and when you walk in you see an freaking ogor, but his name is really Prince Blueblood. If you verbally speak Chinese like me then the stupid ogor can't understand you. But my marefriend can speak Ogor, so all she has to do is pass gas, and he'll give us anything we want until she stops. It's pretty genius.

It's only 3 am, and I hear a knock at mah door. It's my mom's redneck orange friend and her diva white friend. She invites them in, and makes them some rainbow cupcakes. Then she asks them why they are here. The redneck orange one replies, "I followed Rarity here."

I don't know what a Rarity is. Maybe she's an ogor too. Then the diva white girl begins talking. "Darling, you see, today is Taco Tuesday and I made a taco colored morph suit for you." Then she gave my pink furred, pink curly haired mom a green box with red ribbon.

"Christmas colors! How'd you know Rarity?" Pinkie Pie, mah mom, asked.

"I didn't. I actually celebrate Hanukkah." She said, looking confused.

The redneck orange one just stood there. Then she began to look itchy. I wanted to help, so I waddled over and began scratching her hoof.

Then my marefriend walks in. "Gummy Baby! Why are you doing that? Babe? BABE! TICKLE ME IF ANYPONY!!!!!!" Trixie yelled.

I waddled over and began tickling, or scratching how I was earlier with the redneck orange one.

"Thank you, Gummy. Come one if you want to get the early-bird special."

So we went to that Taco place I told you about earlier. I ate a soft taco because I have no teeth. Trixie got a taco smoothie. I had fun. It was five am when my marefriend Trixie brought me back. I kissed her, then I went to eat some sugar in the kitchen.

Until next time,
Gummy Pie

Author's Note:

I don't really know...