• Published 13th Oct 2014
  • 8,983 Views, 696 Comments

The Arrogance of Man - Johng117



When man played God, he gave rise to beings of renowned strength. This is the tale of how one turned his curse into a blessing, with power from those long before him.

  • ...
89
 696
 8,983

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 54: Intruding On Marked Territory

The sound of roars and yells filled the day. The trees over Neighagra Falls were knocked down as a clash continued to rock the area. One of the trees had burst into splinters as Junior was sent flying into it. He yelled as he slammed into the ground and rolled to a stop. The young Transmutant panted as his body was covered in scratches, bruises and splinters. He growled as he rolled away from the Shisa that came crashing down onto his spot. Junior growled as he charged and slammed into Caesar's body. He tackled the large Shisa onto the ground and delivered powerful punches against him. Caesar roared as he punched Junior back and then rolled with the Transmutant. Caesar had Junior pinned down to the ground and attacked him as well. Junior gave an animalistic growl as the strong punches came.

"Summon your Kaiju strength! Concentrate!" ordered Caesar as he reared back a red, glowing fist. Junior's eyes flashed neon blue and his fist illuminated like flames. He reared his fist back and sent it towards Caesar. As their fists collided, a massive shock wave formed, blowing debris all around. The closest trees were pushed back by the unrelenting force, causing their leaves to fly off. Sparks flew around the two as their fists stung and shook. Junior panted as he grinned at Caesar, who nodded in approval.

"Excellent, my student," said Caesar as he pulled his fist back and bowed his head towards the Transmutant. Junior bowed to the Shisa.

"Thank you, Sensei. I couldn't have done this without you," said Junior with a chuckle. Caesar sighed as he dropped onto all fours. He stretched his forelegs as he lowered his front half of his body. Junior smiled in amusement at how an intimidating creature such as Caesar would stretch like any other feline.

"Well, you have been training hard for these last several days. I can sense your power growing, young Takeshi. You haven't died for every time that you used your power, which means you know how to control it," said Caesar. Junior chuckled in response.

"Good to know," said Junior. He then popped his back and sighed in relief. Caesar began to walk out of the forest.

"Come along child. Let us return to the castle," said Caesar. Junior nodded as he began to trail behind him.

"Right," said Junior.


Canterlot. A few minutes earlier...

Celestia sat inside of a room at a large, round table in silence. She sat beside Luna along with several other high ranking officers of her royal guard, and air force. With them were a couple politicians that were speaking to everyone in the room.

"We think it would be in the best interest for everyone, your majesties. The Transmutants are a force to be reckoned with along with the rebels. We ask that you consider having them form a special group with the purpose of eliminating the Queen of the Changelings," said a male politician. Celestia shook her head in disapproval.

"No. This is out of the question. The rebels are merely allying themselves with us because we can keep them safe from MONARCH. They are not an army and the Transmutants are not weapons that we can use to slay the Queen. Not only is this immoral of us to do, but it is also a way to ignite a war between our kingdoms," said Celestia. She hardened her eyes. "I am not going to have that."

"But your grace, we may be facing another invasion from the Changelings! We have to strike them first before they attack us first!" said a female politician. Celestia shook her head.

"The Changelings will not attempt another invasion as they have during the wedding. But to be cautious, we have written to the Transmutants to keep an eye open. The rebels have their new headquarters close to the castle and are keeping any eye out for anything suspicious. Declaring war on them will only make things worse," said Celestia.

"Would you at least consider having some...contingency plans against the Transmutants," suggested the female politician. Everyone in the room looked at her curiously. Luna and Celestia sent each other a wary glance.

"I beg your pardon?" asked Celestia.

"Your highness, we know how you have grown to trust the Transmutants that are living among us. Some people are trusting of them, but others are wary of them. Some even fear the possibility of them turning on us," said the male politician. Celestia felt her stomach tighten at hearing her subjects thinking of the Transmutants acting this way. She was tempted to immediately shut down their suggestions, but she kept herself silent.

"I believe that if you have some sort of plan for them if such a thing were to happen or at least something to keep them on our side, people would feel a lot safer," said the male politician. Celestia closed her eyes as she took soft breaths. She opened her eyes as she kept a firm expression.

"Your concerns are noted," said Celestia. The politicians bowed and were escorted out towards the door by a few guards. Luna glanced at Celestia with worry as Celestia bore a small frown.

"Now, where were we?" asked Celestia. Shining Armor rose from his seat as he cleared his throat.

"As you remember, we've received reports from the rebels that they suspect Changeling activity to have been near Hollow Shades," said Shining Armor. He placed his finger on a map that sat on the center of the table and over towards a drawing of a small settlement surrounded by a forest. The settlement was North East from Canterlot, in between Neighagra Falls and Foal Mountain.

"If their claim is true, then that means that Queen Chrysalis is plotting something else," said Shining Armor. Celestia and Luna nodded in understanding as they read the map over.

"This will prove to be a major issue if not taken care of," said Luna as she looked to Celestia in worry.

"Indeed. But let's not lose our heads. I suggest we send in investigators to confirm their sighting. If it's true, we'll have to apprehend them," said Celestia. The others in the room nodded in agreement.

"Very well. Now, how goes the training with the mercenary and the royal guards?" asked Celestia.

"Things have been going well. Although, Koizumi has been appearing less frequently," said a high ranking officer. Princess Celestia's face turned to curiosity.

"Has he now? That is odd. He's normally present. Where has he been?" asked Celestia.

"We're not sure. He seems to disappear from the barracks and Canterlot every other day lately," said Shining Armor. Luna looked down as her face bore a look of suspicion. She turned to face Celestia with a firm expression.

"I don't like how the mercenary is not performing his job, which you are paying him handsomely for. It doesn't sit right with me," said Luna.

"Perhaps it is nothing serious. But still, I am curious to know why this is happening," said Celestia as she looked down in thought. Judging by the mercenary's attitude and how he's been committed to his job, it was unusual for him to not do his job properly.

"Hmm. I'll have to cut his payment if he keeps this up," Celestia said to herself. She cleared her throat as she looked to everyone in the room.

"Now that we have discussed the situation regarding the Changelings, Koizumi and we've gotten the request out of the way, you are all dismissed," said Celestia. Everyone in the room nodded and stood up from their seats. One by one, they left, except for Celestia and Luna. The sun princess bore a look of dejection as she placed her hands together on the table and sighed heavily to herself.

"What troubles you, sister?" asked Luna.

"It's about what they said. Having a contingency plan for the Transmutants," said Celestia as she a hand on her head as she leaned forward on the table. "People still don't trust the Transmutants enough to leave them be. They want to make them into soldiers against monsters or the Changelings."

"Would it really be a problem if we did ask for their help more against threats such as that?" asked Luna. Celestia shook her head.

"No, because the people aren't looking for volunteers. They want obedient dogs on a tight leash. The Transmutants wouldn't have a say on the matter, especially after the incident. Some people want a closer eye to be on them in case of betrayal," said Celestia. She sighed in somber as she held her head down.

"I can't force Junior and his friends to do this. It isn't right. I am especially not thrilled about thinking up contingency plan to be used against my son," said Celestia. Luna looked down in thought.

"Perhaps you can discuss it. I'm sure that Gojira and his friends would understand. Not a majority of people may even demand such things, but it'd prepare the Transmutants in case it does," said Luna. Celestia nodded as she frowned.

"You're right. As soon as he returns with Caesar, I shall discuss it with him," said Celestia. The Avatars suddenly felt an immense pressure over their bodies. They gasped as their eyes widened and their pupils became pinpricks. Luna nearly dropped to her knees as her breathing became ragged. The Avatars felt as if gravity was threatening to crush them into paste. Celestia struggled to get off of her chair and fell to the ground. She began to sweat as she lied prone on the ground.

"Wh-What is this powe-" Celestia gasped as her vision flashed. She found herself in a dark city that lied in ruin. Celestia saw a massive figure hidden in a silhouette. Her eyes widened as it took lumbering steps, causing the Earth around her to quake. The figure bore jagged protrusions that stuck out of its back and a tail that swayed. The figure's powerful tail slapped against a smaller building, causing it to shatter and collapse. Celestia's breathing became soft as she watched its eyes glow neon blue.

"What?" Celestia muttered in a whisper. The shadow of the creature puffed out its burly chest and gave a screeching roar. Celestia gasped as she heard another roar come from behind her. She turned her head and found a shadow of a great creature with three serpent-like heads. The creature was taller compared to the beast that Celestia had first seen. Its eyes glowed red as they stared at the creature with neon blue eyes. The three headed beast gave roars that sounded like a mix of a screech and clicking as it stomped across the ruined city. The blue eyed shadow stomped through the city as well, retorting with its own roar. Celestia was caught in the middle of the charging beasts.

Celestia gasped as she shot her head up with wide eyes. She bore a look of fear as her brow dripped with sweat. She breathed heavily as her heart began to beat at a rapid pace. Celestia turned and found Luna on the ground in the same state that she was in. Luna shakily turned to face her sister.

"Did you feel...?" Luna panted.

"I did. Never have I felt anything like that. It was like fire and gravity working against me," said Celestia. She and Luna struggled up to their feet as they panted.

"But what was that?" asked Luna as she turned towards the window. Celestia followed her gaze and found the vast land that the castle overlooked.

"I don't know. But whatever it is, it must have something to do with the vision that I just had," said Celestia. She grew anxious at what she had just witnessed. Shadows of enormous creatures were battling in a city that lied in ruin.

"I pray that we can figure out what it was and prevent whatever may be coming," said Celestia with dread.


The Frozen North...

Silence filled a dark room inside of the Temple of Shadows. Thanatos sat down on the ground as he held his eyes closed. He took calm breaths as he kept his eyes closed. He felt a sensation over himself that caused him to groan. He lowered his head as he started to pant. His face sweated as his eyes shot open and slowly stood up to his feet.

"We're running out of time," said Thanatos. He walked out of the room and continued on through the temple's halls. As he walked, a few of his cult members turned to face him with a look of curiosity. Thanatos kept his expression firm as he continued to march towards a room where Ghidorah sat down. The Transmutant turned to face him with a neutral expression.

"I need you to capture Sunset Shimmer now. They're getting stronger," said Thanatos. Ghidorah chuckled to himself as he stood up.

"Well, we better hurry. Otherwise, Sombra is not coming back," said Ghidorah. He walked pass Thanatos and made his way out through the hall. Thanatos trailed behind him as they traveled through a hall where the Revolutionaries were being housed. Ghidorah knock on a few doors and walked pass them. He and Thanatos stood in the middle of the hall, ahead of the doors that he had knocked on. The doors that he knocked on opened, revealing Destoroyah, Battra, Gaira, and Titano. They all looked at each other in confusion and then to Ghidorah.

"Gentlemen, today is the day that we need to act. I'm sure you've discussed the situation to some of your group members?" questioned Ghidorah.

"I'm assembling a team to capture one of Celestia's prisoners. She is the key to victory," said Ghidorah as he crossed arms. He gave them all a hard stare. "Can I count on your help?"

"You can. When do we begin?" asked Destoroyah. Ghidorah smirked.

"As soon as we have our new allies set up enough of a distraction to draw away some rebels," said Ghidorah. Thanatos took out a flat gem into his hand, which projected a holographic image of Canterlot castle. It began to map out the floors and the dungeon.

"You'll find who we will need here. You will be searching for this girl. Her name is Sunset Shimmer," said Thanatos as an image of the young Elf appeared. Battra hardened his eyes as he gritted his teeth in anger. Looking at his sister’s killer boiled his blood.

"I want her alive. She's important to our plans," said Thanatos.

"We can do that," said Destoroyah. Ghidorah turned around and found three Slayer soldiers approaching. The Transmutants tensed as they saw them but remained calm when they removed their helmets, revealing a few elves that they've seen around the temple.

"These three will be helping us gain her trust, along with some other soldiers," said Thanatos.

"Wait, how are you going to get more soldiers? MONARCH isn't allowed to set foot in Equestria. We're lucky that a few of your cult members infiltrated MONARCH and took hold of its command," said Battra.

"You let us worry about that. You'll know them when you see them," said Thanatos. Battra nodded in reluctance.

"I can sense your concern, but don't be. They'll know not to attack you," said Thanatos with a smile. Destoroyah raised his hand clenched it into a fist.

"Then let's get ready. The sooner we end this, the better," said Destoroyah. Thanatos nodded as he pulled out a green crystal. He held his face close to it as it began to glow.

"Queen Chrysalis, we are ready for your distraction. When this is over, your kingdom will be under the protection of the Crystal Empire," said Thanatos.

"Very well. My subjects in Hollow Shades will attack shortly. Just make sure you accomplish your part soon so that my subjects that are there aren't all killed off," said Chrysalis in an echoed voice. The gem flashed with every word she spoke.

"Of course," said Thanatos. The crystal began to dim and darken. Thanatos cleared his throat as he brought the crystal close again.

"Onyx, inform the Shadow soldiers that the time has come. Have them ready," said Thanatos.

"Yes, master," said Onyx's voice over the gem.


Location: Classified

The sound of silence filled the air in this metal room. Silver metallic walls and ceilings filled the office along. Inside of the room lied metal book shelves that were built into the walls. A metal desk sat at the far end of the room with Onyx sitting behind it in a leather chair. He shifted in his seat as he began to sign a paper with his signature. The Elf heard the sound of his door opening, prompting him to look up to find Genshiro Shiragami to enter. Onyx smiled.

"Dr. Shiragami. What do I owe the pleasure for your presence?" asked Onyx as he placed his hands on his desk. The MONARCH insignia sat proudly behind him on the wall. Genshiro bore a look of anger on his face as he approached Onyx. He slammed his hands on Onyx's desk, who didn't even flinch.

"What is the meaning of this?!" demanded Genshiro.

"You'll have to be more specific, doctor. I'm afraid I do not understand what has caused this anger," said Onyx in a calm tone. Genshiro narrowed his eyes.

"There are soldiers that were stationed in Zebrabwe that are missing! My daughter is one of them! Where is she?!" demanded Genshiro. Onyx sighed as he leaned back into his seat.

"Remain calm, doctor. There's been a bit of a situation with a classified mission. A mission that I am going to allow you to know about since I can trust you," said Onyx. He stood up from his desk and turned to face the MONARCH insignia on the wall.

"We had a platoon sent to the far edges of Equestria in order to draw in Lucky Dragon away from a populated area. The plan was to assassinate him but unfortunately, there seemed to have been interference. It seems that they've been captured by the Rebels, who have allied themselves with the Transmutants and the royals of the country," said Onyx. Genshiro's eyes widened in shock before they narrowed in anger.

"What the hell were you thinking?! MONARCH isn't allowed to be in Equestrian territory! You're risking a court martial by doing this!" said Genshiro.

"We made an error with the plan. We thought we could have eliminated the threat. Unfortunately, that did not happen. Now we have soldiers either dead or captured. I'm wondering why Celestia has yet to say anything about this. She can easily shut down or at least have us in serious trouble if she were to come out and say that we broke the treaty," said Onyx.

"Never mind the damn treaty! We need to get those soldiers back!" said Genshiro.

"You will not be doing anything, Shiragami. Stay out of it," said Onyx.

"Stay out of it?! My daughter is out there! The reason she is out there because you ordered her to kill a Transmutant that we can't even reach!" shouted Genshiro. Onyx turned to face Genshiro as he narrowed his eyes.

"Director, what we're doing.... What we've done...we can't hide it anymore," said Genshiro in a solemn tone. He shook his head. "The Rebels are the result of that. We tried to hide the fact that we created the Transmutants and that we're killing them to hide our tracks. Now the Rebels know and they've likely told the Princesses of Equestria. The only reason why they've yet to say anything to anyone else is because they don't have physical evidence to prove that we are at fault for everything."

"That is true. Which is why we need to get the soldiers back without the sight of our involvement," said Onyx. He then turned further to face Genshiro.

"The Transmutants were a brilliant idea, but their free will is a major problem. Only ones like your daughter and Ghidorah proved to be a success," said Onyx. Genshiro sent Onyx a glare.

"Don't speak about my daughter as if she's yours! I asked for your help because you said that you could bring her back!" said Genshiro.

"You forget, Doctor. She is the property of MONARCH! As far as we're concerned, your daughter is dead! The woman that you've seen now is nothing but a weapon that we need to end the threat!" said Onyx as he raised his voice.

"You can't just-" Genshiro was interrupted as Onyx laughed.

"Yes, I can. That was the deal that we agreed on. In exchange of reviving your daughter, she would spend the rest of her life, which should have ended, as an asset for MONARCH," said Onyx.

"Onyx, you bastard!" growled Genshiro as he clenched his fist.

"Careful. If you let your anger get the best of you, you will regret it," said Onyx in a low tone. He made his way over to Genshiro as he gave him a hard stare.

"You should be thanking me. This isn't the first time that I've done you a favor," said Onyx. Genshiro hardened his gaze on the Elf, who paced around him as he spoke in a soft tone.

"Genshiro Shiragami, renowned geneticist of GeneCO. Do I need to take you back there?" asked Onyx. Genshiro frowned as he lowered his head.

"No. Please, don't take me back there," said Genshiro. Onyx sighed heavily as he continued to pace around.

"Why don’t we relive that moment, Genshiro?" asked Onyx. Genshiro clenched his fist as he lowered his head further.

"I can't relive it!" said Genshiro as he gritted his teeth.

"Oh, those days when you helped turned a father and his son into monsters. It's too painful. In fact, it's downright despicable," said Onyx in a mocked disapproving voice. Genshiro lamely nodded as he kept his eyes on the ground.

"You didn't mean any harm though. Your group was merely searching for a miracle cure for diseases. You had no intention of the two ending up as test subjects and becoming monsters. You insisted on allowing your late wife being the test subject. After all, she agreed and she didn't have much time left," said Onyx.

"It wasn't supposed to be that way! They weren't supposed to be involved in the project!" shouted Genshiro.

"Your higher ups demanded test subjects. They needed people that would go unnoticed if they were to disappear, should the human trials fail. The remaining Takeshi clan members were the perfect test subjects," said Onyx. He then shook his head. "Then, the experiments escaped and one of them returned to destroy everything that GeneCo had set and killed anyone that got in his way. The release of Destoroyah, someone whom you were supposed to keep locked up tight while we tamed him, was another disaster. We may have had a part in this, but GeneCO is to blame to the ignorant,"

"Remember Genshiro, only you and a few others survived. You all would have faced life imprisonment for your crimes. Your wife died helping you and your child was going to be forced to live without ever seeing her parents again," said Onyx. Genshiro nodded solemnly.

"I never told her that I was almost locked away. I never even told her that I was responsible for Lucky Dragon and Alpha," said Genshiro.

"Erika needed her father and I needed someone who knew the research of the mutagen. So, I fixed things," said Onyx. He made his way over towards Genshiro in slow steps.

"Genshiro, we made an agreement," said Onyx. Genshiro raised his head as he bore a solemn expression.

"And I will honor that agreement," said Genshiro. Onyx placed his hands on Genshiro's shoulders as he gave him a firm expression.

"Now you will do as you’re told and allow me to handle the situation. I will get the soldiers back. However, if you interfere, you will find yourself rotting in prison for the rest of your life, knowing that your daughter despises you because you were the one who created these Transmutants," said Onyx. Genshiro nodded.

"Understood, Director," said Genshiro. Onyx smiled in approval.

"Excellent," said Onyx.


Canterlot, Equestria...

The evening had arrived over the west. The citizens of Canterlot prepared for their slumber before the next day. In Canterlot castle, the halls were lit up brightly by the nights for the early evening. Celestia stood in the hall with wide eyes as she stared at Junior. The Transmutant stood as he was covered in light bruises, hardened cuts on his cheek, and ragged clothes. Junior chuckled nervously as Amber sat on his shoulder with Caesar looking away.

"Um...it was a rough hike," said Junior. Celestia crossed her arms as she sighed in response.

"Alright. Please go wash up and change. I wish to speak to you later," said Celestia. Junior nodded as he walked passed his adoptive mother.

"Yes, ma'am," said Junior as he began to pick up his pace. Celestia watched as she watched Junior travel down the hall. The Avatar turned to face Caesar as she narrowed her eyes.

"Why was my son in that condition? What were you doing while you were gone these last few days?" questioned Celestia.

"I merely took him out to train. The boy needs to grow stronger if he wishes to stand against any threat," said Caesar.

"What sort of training leaves him covered in bruises and cuts?!" demanded Celestia.

"We fought. He's very durable compared to the other Transmutants. His is a strong willed fighter," said Caesar. Celestia looked at him in disapproval.

"Caesar, I would appreciate it if you did not drag my son out to beat him senseless!" said Celestia. Caesar sat on his rear as he gave Celestia a neutral expression.

"I didn't. He fought back and he was able to stand his ground. Princess Celestia, it is necessary for a warrior to feel pain. As he learns to handle it, he can rise over it and return with full force. He needs this," said Caesar. Celestia scoffed.

"He is not a warrior! He's just a boy! You don't need to keep putting him through this! He's been through enough!" said Celestia. Caesar raised a brow. He then sighed as he shook his head.

"Junior willingly accepted my training. He is also not a little boy anymore. You may not see it, but he is a natural born warrior," said Caesar as he gave Celestia a firm expression.

"He will need to be ready if MONARCH or the Revolutionaries ever confront him again. A war is brewing," said Caesar.

"War? No, we are not going to war with either of them. A rebel platoon already repelled a Changeling attack in Hollow Shades. Now, they are stuck there tending to casualties and wounded. We are in no shape to even go to war!" said Celestia. "MONARCH will be brought down by other means and the Revolutionaries will be handled if they set foot in Equestria,"

"Celestia, this isn't about war between Equestria and MONARCH. There is a war that dates further back in time," said Caesar. Celestia looked at him in confusion.

"Wait...what is it that you are not telling me?" asked Celestia.

"Celestia, meditate on your vision. It is a piece of the puzzle as to why things have turned this way," said Caesar as he turned and walked away on all fours. Celestia's eyes widened.

"How do you know about my vision?!" asked Celestia. Caesar merely continued on out towards the door. Celestia grunted in annoyance and chased after the Shisa. She found herself out the door and near the garden. Caesar was nowhere in sight.

"Caesar!" called Celestia. No answer came from her cry. She sighed as she slumped her shoulders. She looked down at the ground with worry.


Later that night...

As he left the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, Junior found Amber sitting down on his dresser and looking over a picture frame that held a photo of himself with Celestia. She stared at it while the Transmutant dressed himself in pajamas.

"Gojira, what was it like to have a princess as your adoptive mother?" asked Amber. Junior turned to face Amber curiously as he placed a white shirt on.

"Huh?" asked Junior. Amber turned to face him.

"What was it like to have her as your mother?" asked Amber. Junior merely shrugged in response.

"Well, I honestly was upset about it. I felt like I was forsaking my real mother with Celestia. I even felt worse knowing that both of my parents were dead," said Junior. He made his way over to his bed and lied down. "It took me awhile to accept it. When I did, I was grateful that someone like her took me in. I never really cared about the fact that I was being adopted by a princess. I was happy that...someone was going to look after me when my dad wasn't around anymore. Soon, I ended up calling her my mother,"

"It must have grown to be wonderful when living with her," said Amber as she fluttered over to Junior's bed.

"It was actually kind of rough for me on a personal level. I mean, sometimes she was busy with her royal affairs, and I was getting into fights, which constantly made her worried." said Junior as he lightly frowned. Amber scurried over to his side on the bed.

"I felt like an embarrassment to her and sometimes thought of running away," said Junior. Amber scurried over to Junior's head and nuzzled his cheek.

"I'm sorry," said Amber.

"Don't be. It's all in the past," said Junior as he pulled the covers of his bed off and placed them over him. Amber crawled onto a round pillow that sat at the right on a dresser and snuggled. The Transmutant reached for his lamp and switched it off. He yawned as he placed his head on the bed.

"Good night, Amber," said Junior. The fairy gave a small yawn.

"Good night," said Amber, her glowing eyes dimming and darkening. The two drift off to sleep during the next minute. After thirty minutes, the bedroom door was knocked on.

"Junior?" Celestia's voice muffled from behind the door. The Transmutant did not answer. He merely shifted in bed as Amber rolled onto her back. The door suddenly opened, allowing light to seep into the crack. Celestia poked her head through the crack and scanned the dark room.

"Junior?" called Celestia in a whisper. Junior did not answer, so the Avatar opened the door and lightly stepped inside. Celestia stepped over to the bed and leaned over the Transmutant, finding him asleep. Celestia lightly smiled as she reached for Junior's head and began to caress it. Celestia took off her heels and gently lied herself on Junior's bed. She stared at him with a small smile on her face as the Transmutant gave soft breaths.

'People would feel safer if you had a contingency plan for the Transmutants," said a voice. Celestia lightly frowned as she looked down. She sighed to herself as she recalled the meeting that she had with the politicians that suggested militarizing the Transmutants and have them on a tight leash. Not only was the idea unfair to the Transmutants, but it meant forcing her adoptive son to fight for every problem that would occur.

"I'll do whatever I can to make sure none of this comes to pass. You will not be forced to put your life on the line," whispered Celestia as she brought her head against Junior's and caressed the side of his head. She then planted a kiss on his forehead and raised herself from bed. She picked up her heels off of the ground and lightly stepped out of the room. She gently closed the door, leaving the Transmutant and Amber alone. Celestia sighed to herself as she solemnly leaned against the door.

"Your highness!" cried a gruff, male voice. Celestia shot up and turned to face the hall, finding one of her royal guards to be rushing towards her.

"What is it?" asked Celestia.

"We're under-" the guard was interrupted as the sound of crumbling filled their ears. Celestia gasped as she turned to the direction of the commotion, catching the sound of yelling. Celestia ran down the halls with a frantic expression. She found herself in the castle lobby, where she found several guards lying down in pain. Her eyes widened as she spotted large holes through the walls of the lobby.

"What happened?!" asked Celestia.

"Transmutants...attacked," muttered one guard. Celestia's eyes widened as she looked towards the holes in the holes and heard the sound of roaring. She rushed through one of the holes and found an ape-like creature with green hair and scales. Gaira turned to face her with a growl. Celestia narrowed her eyes as her hands were engulfed by an aura.

"You shouldn't have come here if your intention was to terrorize my subjects," said Celestia. Gaira chuckled as he charged towards the princess. Celestia flapped her wings and flew towards the Transmutant. She placed her hands against his chest and forced him towards a wall. Celestia reared her fist back and sent a magic powered punch. Gaira moved his head to the side, allowing Celestia to punch through the wall behind him. The Transmutant then back handed Celestia away, causing her to roll along the marble floor. She rolled to a stop and quickly got back onto her feet. She narrowed her eyes as she flared her wings. Gaira laughed as he popped his knuckles.

"I'm gonna enjoy this," said Gaira. He charged towards her and roared. Celestia flew towards the Transmutant as she charged her magic, but she failed to see another figure dropping towards her. Celestia cried out as a tail slapped her across the room. She slammed into the wall and made an imprint of herself. She grunted as she pulled herself out of the wall and gasped as she spotted another Transmutant.

The Transmutant known as Titano stomped across the marble floor. He stood at thirteen foot three in height. His build was similar compared to Junior's form in his beastly form, except Titano was slimmer, his head resembled a crocodile's with an orange fish-like fin on his head, and he bore a longer neck. His body was covered in red scales with dark grey bumps. His head held fin-like protrusions on the side of his head like ears. Titano stood in an erect stance as his long tail with a large fan-like fin swayed. His back bore a large protrusion that ran across it. Titano growled as he clenched his five clawed hands and gave a loud roar as he slapped his tail against the floor like a beaver. The two Transmutants charged towards Celestia as they roared. The Avatar merely hardened her eyes as she shot her hands forward, firing beams of magic.

Meanwhile in Junior's bedroom, the Transmutant was locked in a blissful sleep, but the sound of cries, destruction and roars began to muffle into his room. Junior's face crinkled as he slept. His nose twitched as he caught a familiar smell, prompting Junior's eyes to shoot wide open. He hardened them as he began to growl.

"That bastard is here," said Junior as his irises widened and became reptilian in appearance.


Gunfire filled the air. Shouts and screams filled the streets as people fled from the danger. Just near the castle, the people of Canterlot fled from Destoroyah as he fought against several rebels. They all fired their weapons at him and avoided his attacks. A few royal guards fired their magic at the Transmutant. The guards however, felt themselves being levitated into the air. They turned their heads and found Battra with his hands held up as he glared at them. He flung his arms to the side, forcing the guards against a wall. Battra then pulled out a katana and rushed towards a rebel that pulled out a shotgun on him. The Transmutant threw his weapon forward and guided it with his telekinesis to impel the rebel. The rebel dropped to his knees as he clutched at the handle of the sword that stuck out from his chest. The sword was suddenly yanked out of his chest by Battra's telekinetic force, prompting him to drop down on the ground. Destoroyah grunted as he held a table as a shield from the gun fire that barraged him.

"Go and meet them at the dungeon! They'll need an escort if they run into trouble!" ordered Destoroyah.

"Understood!" shouted Battra as he rushed across the street and cut down any rebel that came close. He then leaped onto the roofs of the nearby buildings and made his way for the castle. The Transmutant furrowed his brows as he continued on towards the castle, focused on his goal at avenging his sister.


Sunset Shimmer and Erika Shiragami lied down in their cell with blankets on them. The MONARCH soldiers were all locked in their own cells, sleeping soundly. A few guards stood outside of the dungeon door with hard expressions. Given the thick walls and how deep in the castle the dungeon was, they were ignorant of the attack that was occurring outside. At the far end of the dark hall, a figure in black armor walked through the halls with a hood over his head. The MONARCH insignia was painted over the chest of his armor. The armor itself appeared to have a human's skeletal torso. His gauntlets were spiked and his helmet appeared to be a flat, mouth less face with dark eye holes.

The figure led four other people that were covered in light armor and cloaks. The guards raised their spears as they gave the group a hard stare.

"Halt! Who goes there?" questioned a burly Earthbound. The figure in the skeletal armor stopped, prompting the others behind him to stop as well. The skeletal armored figure's eyes glowed green, red and purple as he raised his hands. The guards suddenly gasped as they dropped to their knees and clutched their necks, their bodies growing frail and wrinkly. Their eyes gradually lost their ability to see as their hair turned grey. The men fell over as an aura began to flow out of their nostrils and over towards the man in skeletal armor. He sighed as the aura flowed through the small holes in the mouth area of his helmet. The man with the skeletal armor laughed darkly.

"Now, rot and die," said the figure as his eyes glowed again. The guards gasped as they slumped over, dead. Their bodies decomposed into dust, which piled up on the ground. The man in the armor turned to face the others.

"Hurry, we don't have much time," said the figure.

"Yes, Master Thanatos," said the figures in cloaks.

The dungeon door was blown open, startling the MONARCH soldiers out of their sleep. They all shot up and found Thanatos walking into the dungeon along with the cloaked figures. Thanatos made his way over towards Sunset Shimmer and Erika's cell as he stared at them. The two looked at him warily.

"Wh-Who are you?" asked Erika.

"Do not be afraid, soldier. My name is Thanatos. Director Onyx sent me," said Thanatos as he removed his hood and removed his helmet. He revealed his pale, wrinkled face. His orange-red eyes stared at the two as his silver hair was revealed. Sunset looked at him in surprise.

"You're a soldier? But...you look to be in your seventies!" said Sunset.

"I may be old, but youth fills my soul," said Thanatos with a chuckle. The other figures removed the hoods of their cloaks, revealing three Elf men and one Elf woman in dark armor.

"You guys are part of the stealth force!" exclaimed a soldier from one of the cells. The figures that were cloaked were wearing sleek, dark grey armor of MONARCH's military force. Thanatos raised his hand and fired a bolt of magic at the cell door's lock with his magic. The door opened, allowing Sunset Shimmer and Erika to step out.

"Yes, and we're going to get you all home," said Thanatos as he raised his hand towards the shackles that bounded Erika and Sunset. His magic sparked and struck the chain links and spread all over the enchanted chains. The light gold color faded to black as the chains jingled and shattered into pieces that fell onto the ground. Thanatos's followers had broken the cell door locks and released the other MONARCH soldiers.

"Come. There is no time to waste," said Thanatos. As a group, the humans and two Transmutants were led out of the dungeon and passed a pile of dust. Erika glanced at the dust in confusion.

"That's a lot of dust," muttered Erika. Thanatos placed back on his helmet and smiled to himself.

Thanatos led the group throughout the dreary halls of the dungeon and towards a wooden door that bore a faint light. He shot a magic bolt forward and blasted the door off of its hinges. The group found themselves inside of the castle. Thanatos continued to lead the group through the less aesthetically appealing section of the castle. As the group continued on towards the hall, the lighting was brighter. Thanatos spotted several rebels running down the hall with weapons, disappearing out of sight. Thanatos nodded as he continued to lead the group down the opposite direction. Sunset jumped as she heard the muffled sound of roars.

"What is that?" asked Sunset.

"It is not our problem. Keep moving," ordered Thanatos. As they continued to walk down the hall, Thanatos stopped as he heard footsteps approaching from ahead. From around a corner, Koizumi and Yoshi emerged. The two stopped running with a few other rebels behind them. Their eyes widened as they spotted the prisoners free with five mysterious people. Yoshi hardened his eyes as he spotted the MONARCH insignia on Thanatos's armored chest.

"All of you! Don't move!" ordered Yoshi as he and Koizumi raised their rifles. The rebels behind them did the same.

"On your knees, fuckers!" shouted Koizumi. The MONARCH soldiers tensed while Thanatos and his followers remained calm. The cult leader turned to the woman at his side.

"Angana, take them and go. I shall handle them," said Thanatos as he reached for his side and drew out a black sword. The woman next to him nodded.

"Understood," said Angana. She turned towards the others and began to walk down the hall.

"Let's go," ordered Angana. The group followed the Elf down the hall.

"Come back here!" shouted Koizumi as he placed his finger on the trigger. Erika and Sunset looked back in reluctance and back to the group that they followed. One of the soldiers turned and flipped off the mercenary. Koizumi growled.

"You little- You asked for it! Open fire!" shouted Koizumi as he and the rest of the rebels fired their weapons. Thanatos raised his hand and projected a purple-blue shield that deflected the bolts. The rebels looked on in surprise as Thanatos lowered his shield.

"Let's go!" ordered Agana as she looked at Sunset and Erika in annoyance. The two nodded frantically and followed the group. Thanatos strolled towards the rebels in silence as he swung his sword. Koizumi fired his rifle again but Thanatos disappeared out of sight. He gasped as Thanatos appeared closer. He hardened his eyes and began to fire again. Thanatos disappeared in a plume of purple and green smoke and sparks. He then reappeared behind the rebels and swung his weapon. Yoshi and Koizumi turned as they heard the agonized cries of their comrades. Thanatos sliced at the neck of a rebel and then charged towards the next few. As the rebels shot at him, Thanatos's figure distorted to the eyes of the rebels. In just less than a second, Thanatos had cut down three more rebels. He then shot his hand towards a rebel that came at him with the butt of his rifle and blasted him with a dark magic bolt. The rebel cried out in agony as the magic pierced through him and knocked him to the ground. Koizumi and Yoshi drew out their swords and charged towards Thanatos as he cut down the remaining men that had accompanied them. Koizumi swung his blades down on Thanatos, but the Elf caught the swords with his own. Yoshi yelled as he swung his katana against Thanatos's exposed side. Thanatos smirked as drew out a second sword from his hip and brought it up against Yoshi's blade. The rebels growled as they struggled to overpower Thanatos, who gave a sinister laugh as he kept a firm hold on his swords. He forced Koizumi and Yoshi away as he pushed his arms to the side. He turned to face Koizumi and kicked the mercenary in his chest. Koizumi staggered back as Yoshi ran towards Thanatos while he was distracted. However, Thanatos caught the blade that was sent his way and clashed blades with Yoshi. The rebel grunted as the older man swung with the strength of a young man. Sparks flew all around as Thanatos clashed with Yoshi. Koizumi rushed towards the Elf and swung his blades, but Thanatos leapt backwards and over the mercenary. Thanatos growled as he thrust his blades forward and grazed Koizumi's armor. The mercenary yelled as he kicked Thanatos, causing him to be knocked several feet away. Thanatos tucked and rolled in the air, allowing himself to land onto his feet. He laughed as he twirled his swords in his hands while Yoshi and Koizumi narrowed their eyes. They both yelled as they charged towards Thanatos and clashed blades with him across the hall, sparks flying around the hall from the impact. Thanatos continued to step back as he dodged and slashed at the rebels.

"My, you are both excellent fighters. Such teamwork!" said Thanatos as he kicked Koizumi's head, causing his helmet to nearly fly off. Yoshi was struck by a bolt of magic in the chest and was forced to the ground. Koizumi yelled as he ran back to Thanatos and swung both of his swords at Thanatos. The Elf continued to block every strike with relative ease before ducking under one of Koizumi's blades and then slicing at the mercenary's side. Koizumi cried out in pain as he dropped to one knee and clutched his wound. As Thanatos brought his swords down over the mercenary, Yoshi stepped in front and blocked the blades. Thanatos grunted in annoyance as Yoshi forced his blades away and slashed at him, forcing him to leap away from danger. Koizumi staggered up to his feet and picked up his swords.

"I would've been fine," said Koizumi. Yoshi rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, sure," said Yoshi in a sarcastic manner. He then narrowed his eyes at Thanatos at the further end of the hall.

"This guy is a lot tougher than he looks," said Yoshi. Koizumi chuckled.

"Let's see just how tough he is," said Koizumi as he charged towards Thanatos. Yoshi followed him close behind. Thanatos chuckled as he walked towards the rebels.

"You will not defeat me," said Thanatos. The three returned to clashing blades across the hall.


Junior sprinted down the streets with a glare. He panted as his eyes remained focused up ahead. Amber flapped her wings frantically as she pursued the Transmutant through town.

"Gojira, wait for me!" cried Amber.

'Where is that son of a bitch?! I can smell him!' thought Junior as he continued to run. He found a few guards running through the hall. The Transmutant sprinted and ran after them. Amber sighed in exasperation as she flapped her wings harder. Junior growled as he stopped and found Ghidorah standing in the middle of the street in his armor. The guards had continued on without the Transmutant. Junior snarled as he clenched his fists.

"Gojira Takeshi the second. It's good to see you again, my dear boy," said Ghidorah as he bowed.

"Ha! Spare me the greetings, Ghidorah! Where is he?!" demanded Junior as he stomped towards Ghidorah.

"Be specific you little punk," deadpanned Ghidorah.

"Don't you play dumb with me! Where is Destoroyah?!" shouted Junior. His eyes bore a sharp glare and his breathing grew heavy. Ghidorah smirked.

"I'll tell you what, if you can beat me, I'll tell you," said Ghidorah. He held up his rifle and dropped it on the ground. "I'll even fight you without any weapons,"

"Fine! The faster I beat you, the better!" said Junior. He was about to charge in but stopped as he felt a paw on his shoulder. Junior turned and found Caesar standing over him at his side. The Shisa kept a hard stare on Ghidorah. Amber panted as she caught up with Junior and perched herself on his shoulder.

"Caesar. Long time no see. I wasn't expecting to see you," said Ghidorah with a dark chuckle.

"He knows you?" asked Junior.

"Ghidorah was reincarnated a lot differently compared to you and the others. You did not fully inherit your past life's memories. They only came to you as fragments in dreams. No, Ghidorah remembers everything," said Caesar.

"Damn right. Unlike you, I don't give a damn about the humans or Transmutants on this rock. It's all nothing but dirt," said Ghidorah as he crossed his arms. Junior's face turned to confusion.

"Wait, 'this rock'? What the hell do you mean by-" Junior was interrupted as Ghidorah sighed in annoyance.

"That doesn't matter, Gojira. Because when this is over, everyone in this world will burn," said Ghidorah as his hands sparked. Junior growled as he stepped forward.

"No, we will take him together," said Caesar. Junior flared his nostrils.

"Fine by me," said Junior. He turned towards Amber as she sat on his shoulder.

"Amber, stay back," said Junior. Amber nodded in reluctance.

"O-OK! Be careful!" said Amber as she fluttered away and onto a roof. Junior and Caesar focused on their foe. The two charged towards Ghidorah, who also charged towards them. Caesar leapt towards Ghidorah and bared his teeth, but Ghidorah slid under the Shisa and continued to charge towards Junior. He backhanded the younger Transmutant away, causing him to crash into a restaurant. People that had taken shelter inside cried out as Junior slammed into the tables. He growled as he stood up and charged through the establishment.

Caesar roared as he stood up on his hind legs and ran towards Ghidorah. He threw powerful punches towards him, which Ghidorah dodged. He then stepped to the side and punched Caesar in his rib, causing him to roar in pain as he staggered to the side. Ghidorah jumped towards the Shisa and reared his fist back. He slugged Caesar's face and knocked him to the ground. As Ghidorah landed, he tried to stomp on Caesar's head, but the Shisa growled as he opened his eyes and fired optic beams from his eyes. Ghidorah cried out as he was blasted away into a lamppost. He growled at the Shisa as his armor was damaged from the burns. His eyes widened as Junior came charging towards him from the side. Junior tackled Ghidorah to the ground and delivered blows against his head. Ghidorah's head was forced against the pavement as the punches connected with his helmet. Ghidorah pressed his hand against Junior's chest and fired his sparking beam.

"Gah!!" cried Junior as he was struck by the beam and flew towards a carriage. He growled as he clutched his chest. His entire body sparked with the golden electric-like energy. Ghidorah stomped towards the carriage but was tackled by Caesar. The Shisa roared as he mauled Ghidorah's arm.

"Get off of me you filthy mongrel!" shouted Ghidorah as he punched the Shisa's snout multiple times. Caesar merely bit harder, causing Ghidorah to yell angrily as he fought through the pain. Ghidorah's free hand was forced against Caesar's head and fired his electric beam. Caesar howled in pain as he released Ghidorah and convulsed from the sparking energy. Ghidorah shakily raised his bitten arm and fired his electric beam from the hand as well, making Caesar howl as he suffered from the unrelenting attack. Ghidorah stopped as he caught sight of a carriage flying towards him. He failed to react soon enough and was buried under it. Ghidorah groaned as he burst out of the wreckage and crawled out, only to be met with a powerful punch against his helmet, causing his visor to crack, and a knee attack from Junior, staggering him. Ghidorah removed his damaged helmet and tossed it to the side. The two engaged in hand to hand combat. Junior sent multiple kicks to his enemy but they were blocked. Ghidorah knocked Junior's next kick away and then sent his elbow against his nose. Junior groaned as he staggered back as his nose began to bleed. Ghidorah then stomped on Junior's foot, nearly breaking his toes. Junior held his foot up by reaction to the pain and was open to Ghidorah's next move.

Ghidorah grabbed Junior's neck and began to choke him. The Transmutant gasped as he struggled to breathe.

"Oh, you have no idea how wonderful it feels to strangle another living thing," said Ghidorah as he bore a malicious smile. Junior groaned as he dropped to his knees. Ghidorah laughed as he watched Junior's eyes roll back into the back of his head. "You can just feel the life slip away out of your grip."

"No!!" cried Amber as she watched with dread.

"Junior!" cried Caesar as he slammed his fist onto the ground. He grabbed a piece of the concrete and tossed it at Ghidorah. The Transmutant fell over as the concrete struck him in the side. He released Junior, who hunched over and coughed furiously. Caesar roared as he rammed into Ghidorah. He grabbed the Transmutant by his leg and slammed him on the ground multiple times. Junior managed to get his breathing under control and glared at the Elf.

"Caesar! I'm open!" wheezed Junior as he stood up to his feet and picked up a metal pole that was dropped from the destroyed carriage that he had thrown. Caesar nodded as he threw Ghidorah towards Junior.

"Batter up!" shouted Junior as he swung the pole against Ghidorah. The golden armored man cried out in pain as he was sent flying across the street, several feet into the air. Ghidorah slammed into another carriage. He growled angrily as he stood back up from the wreckage. Ghidorah hardened his eyes as Junior came falling from the air with the poll in his grip. As Junior prepared to swing, Ghidorah shot his hands up and fired his electric beams. Junior swung the poll, but the beam caught onto it and the electric charge was transferred to Junior.

"Ergh!!" Junior groaned in agony as he convulsed with the poll tight in his grip. Ghidorah laughed as he kept his attack. Junior growled as his irises grew in size. His muscles tensed and the electricity began to have a less painful effect on him. Junior yelled as he finally swung the poll and struck Ghidorah.

"What?!" exclaimed Ghidorah as he dropped to his knees and glared at the younger Transmutant. Junior swung the poll against him again, forcing Ghidorah to the ground.

"Where is he?!" shouted Junior as he continued to beat Ghidorah with the poll. Junior swung the pole again.

"Where is Destoroyah?!" demanded Junior.

"You...Ergh! Haven't...Gah! Won...yet!" shouted Ghidorah. Junior's growled as he swung harder, causing Ghidorah to cry out in pain. He gritted his teeth as he smiled darkly.

"Tell me, Ghidorah! Tell me now, or I swear that I will beat you to death!" shouted Junior. Ghidorah laughed.

"You don't have the guts!" retorted Ghidorah. Junior snarled as he threw the poll away and grabbed Ghidorah by his shoulders.

"Try me, you son of a bitch," said Junior in a low tone. Ghidorah shot his head towards Junior's arm and bit down on it. Junior cried out in pain as he felt his teeth breach his skin. He then convulsed as Ghidorah's electric energy was transferred from his bite and into Junior's body. After several seconds of the shocking bite, Ghidorah released and shoved Junior away. He then picked up the poll that he was struck with and then swung it against Junior.

Junior cried out in pain as he flew across the road several feet away and slammed into the pavement before rolling to a stop. He panted as he narrowed his eyes and slammed his fist onto the ground, turning to face Ghidorah. Caesar came rushing to Junior’s side while Ghidorah laughed maniacally as he dropped the poll to the ground.

"You're strong kid, I'll give you that. But that's to be expected, considering your species in a previous life," said Ghidorah. He then tore at the gauntlets of his armor.

"But I was the strongest Kaiju to have ever lived. I was the living embodiment of destruction! When I was brought back as a man, I trained my whole life with the strongest warriors!" shouted Ghidorah. His red irises grew larger and more reptilian. His teeth grew sharper and his skin grew golden scales. Caesar's eyes widened as he watched Ghidorah tear at his armor. Ghidorah then tore off his armor's chest piece and tossed it to the floor.

"Who trained you?! Your dead father and this filthy mutt?!" demanded Ghidorah. He opened his mouth and made a snake-like tongue stick out of his mouth. Ghidorah grew in mass and height as his arms grew in length. His armor fell off of his body as he grew and his arms grew long appendages at the end as a brownish-gold membrane appeared on his arms that connected to his side. He spread his long arms, displaying them as great wings. Junior's eyes widened as Ghidorah's neck grew longer and his head became a box like shape. His shoulders grew dragon-like heads that sprouted from his flesh and his skull sprouted antlers and horns. From the middle head, his chin bore whiskers.

Ghidorah sprouted a large tail that then split into two. They swayed as his back grew spikes that ran along his neck and down to his tail. Ghidorah's feet became clawed and the appendages grew longer like a raptor's, capable of grasping. Ghidorah finished his transformation, appearing as a golden, three headed dragon with great wings over twenty feet tall in height. He lowered his heads as they growled in unison. Junior hardened his eyes as he morphed his body. As Junior transformed, people stared in horror at the beasts that were prepared to fight in their streets. Junior roared as he fully transformed.

"In every ecosystem, there is a food chain. In every food chain, there is a predator that is always on top. When it comes to us, I'm on top! I am the Apex predator!" roared Ghidorah. Junior and Caesar roared back. The two charged towards the three headed dragon while Ghidorah opened the mouths of his three heads and fired his electric-like beams from his mouths. The beams struck the two guardians, making Caesar stagger and Junior stumble. The heads of Ghidorah continued to sway their necks as they spewed their projectile attack, scorching the pavement around them. Junior roared as he pushed through the beams. He was struck multiple times, causing him to slow down from all of his stumbling and agony. Ghidorah ceased his attack and flapped his great wings. Before Junior could slam into him, the golden dragon was already airborne. Junior roared as he leapt into the air after him. Ghidorah swung his twin tails against his head, disorientating Junior. As Junior was forced down to the ground by the strike, Ghidorah dove for Caesar. The three headed beast gave a chattering roar as he barraged Caesar with his electric beams. Caesar roared as he fired his optic beams, striking Ghidorah in his scales. Ghidorah shook of the attack and merely continued with his beams. Caesar dropped to the ground as the beams took their toll on his body, the concrete cracking as he landed.

Ghidorah roared as he flapped his wings once, giving him a boost of air. He then used his raptor-like feet and grabbed Caesar's fore legs. He then squeezed his toes tightly as he took off into the air with Caesar. The Shisa roared as he shook himself while being carried into the air. Ghidorah chattered as he took off several feet into the air. He then released the Shisa and dropped him forty feet above ground. Shisa roared as he fell and crashed onto the hard ground. He groaned as he rolled onto his side, panting. As he attempted to stand, Ghidorah had dropped down onto his fore legs, resulting in loud cracks. Caesar howled in agony as his forelimbs were broken from the dragon landing on them. Ghidorah hopped off of Caesar and stomped on his side.

"Ghidorah!!" shouted Junior as he charged from the other end of the street. Ghidorah snarled as he kicked Caesar against a building's wall and began to fly towards Junior. As the two came closer, Ghidorah abruptly kicked his legs forward as he came closer to Junior. With a powerful kick, Junior was knocked to the ground with Ghidorah flapping his wings. Junior grunted as he was pinned to the ground with Ghidorah's talons digging into his neck. Junior roared as he attempted to force himself up but Ghidorah responded by thrusting his leg down, slamming the Transmutant's head back onto the ground.

"Now, you will burn," said Ghidorah as his middle head's mouth sparked and glowed from the back of the throat. The two other heads laughed as they charged their projectile attack as well. Junior roared as he struggled to raise himself up against the larger Transmutant, but it was futile. Ghidorah held a firm grasp over him.

"No, I refuse to die now! Not until I avenge my..." growled Junior as he struggled to move. As he glared at Ghidorah, his eyes widened as he caught sight of two figures. From the figures, two bright lights that were two different shades of blue erupted from them. Ghidorah's back was struck by two magic beams. He screeched in pain as he cut off his attack and turned to face his attackers. His necks craned back as he spotted two flying figures in the air. His enemies descended down to the far end of the street, revealing themselves to be Cadance and Luna. Their hands were engulfed in their respective colored magic auras. The two Avatars glared at Ghidorah as he snarled at him.

"Stay away from my cousin, you monster!" said Cadence. Ghidorah roared as he flared his wings out and stretched his necks forward.

"Ha! You are much smaller compared to the dragon my sister and I drove off over a thousand years ago!" said Luna as she and Cadance fired their beams of magic at the Transmutant. He screeched in agony as he was forced back by their powerful magic.

"How dare you interfere in a Kaiju's battle?!" demanded Ghidorah as his middle head fired his beam of electricity. Cadence projected a light blue shield over herself to block the attack, but it shattered after several seconds of being struck, making her yelp as she stumbled back as her shield broke. Luna teleported from her spot and reappeared two feet from Ghidorah and leaped towards him with her hand wrapped in a magic aura.

"Feel my wrath, foul beast!" cried Luna as she sent a magically enhanced punch towards the left head of Ghidorah. The head was forced to the side as it chattered in pain. The head slammed into the middle head, causing Ghidorah to stumble and drop to one knee. Luna fired bolts of magic from her palm as she stepped back from the Transmutant. Cadence followed her aunt's lead as she moved forward and attacked with her own magic. Junior groaned as he struggled up to his feet. He turned and glared at Ghidorah.

"Luna, Cadence, get back!" shouted Junior as his dorsal plates illuminated. Cadence and Luna's eyes widened as they watched Junior deeply inhale as the back of his throat glowed. The two Avatars took off into the air just in time to avoid Junior's atomic breath. Ghidorah shrieked in agony as the neon blue flames burned through his scales and forced him back. He folded his clawed wings in front of himself as he curled his necks down to his chest. His great wings shielded him from the attack but still pushed him back with its force. Junior cut off his attack and panted as he glared at Ghidorah. The three headed dragon flared his wings open, blowing away any smoke and traces of visible radiation. He roared to the heavens as he flapped his wings. Junior growled as he stomped forward while Cadence and Luna hardened their eyes at the golden beast. The two Avatars landed beside Junior and followed him while Ghidorah snarled at the two with his hellish, red eyes. He suddenly looked up to the sky and laughed darkly. Junior stopped and his eyes widened. He shot his head up and found Destoroyah descending down from the air in his demon-like form. Destoroyah gave a screeching roar as he flared open his wings. Cadence recoiled with a look of fear as she stared at the skull-like head of the beast.

"Wha- Who is that?!" exclaimed Cadence.

"Destoroyah!" shouted Junior as he charged ahead.

"Gojira, wait!" cried Luna. Junior roared as he charged towards the demon. Destoroyah screeched as he charged as well, stomping across the ground as they collided together.

Author's Note:

By the way, the third head on this concept art piece is how I envisioned Ghidorah's heads. However, the other two heads on the left and right have the horns on the left head and lack the whiskers of the right head. The eyes of the beast are the one that appear on the second row on the left. Hopefully I can come up with a full body drawing soon.

PreviousChapters Next