• Published 13th Oct 2014
  • 8,982 Views, 696 Comments

The Arrogance of Man - Johng117



When man played God, he gave rise to beings of renowned strength. This is the tale of how one turned his curse into a blessing, with power from those long before him.

  • ...
89
 696
 8,982

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 45: A Day on The Job

"Run away!" cried a man as he ran through the town of Ponyville. The citizens cried in panic as they scattered all around the streets as the sound of roars filled the air. An Earthbound woman with long moderate raspberry colored hair and light raspberry streaks ran through the streets as she searched the area in panic. She rushed over towards an alley and hid behind a dumpster. She panted as the roars grew louder and closer.

"Come on Rose Luck. Just remain calm. Just-" The Earthbound was interrupted as she caught the sound of hissing. She gasped as she cupped her hands over her mouth and glanced to her side. The sound of footsteps came from behind the dumpster, and the sound snake-like hisses chilled her spine. Her heart raced as she took small breaths. The sound of a low growl caused her caused her to give a muffled whimper. To the side of her head, a serpent slowly swayed over her as it hissed.

"Hello, cutie," spoke the serpent in a high, male voice. Rose slowly looked up and found a large cobra hovering inches above her head. Its red eyes stared at her as its pupils dilated. Rose shot up and quickly crawled away from the dumpster as the serpent lunged down at her. Rose stood to her feet and turned around with a terrified expression. The serpent hissed angrily as it swayed and spread the frill on its neck. From behind the dumpster, stalked a chimera. The creature bore the body of a large male lion and on its right shoulder was the head of a crocodile. The second head's large eyes glared at the human as it gave a bellow. The chimera's back legs were covered in reptilian scales and dark claws. The creature itself was burly in size, standing at seven feet tall in height. The tail of the creature was the serpent that spoke to her. It swayed behind the body of the chimera as it gave a hiss.

Rose screamed in terror as she ran away from the beast of mixed body parts. The chimera roared as it chased after her. Its lion paws dug into the ground as they carried the creature forward. Rose continued to run down the alley; she turned her head and found the monster to be steadily catching up to her. She suddenly felt herself lifted up from the ground, causing her to yelp as her heart jumped from the sudden adrenaline shot caused by the ascension. She looked up and found Rainbow Dash greeting her with a grin as she held the Earthbound by the shoulders.

"We're outta here!" said Rainbow as she gave her wings a hard flap, giving her a chance to ascend higher. Rose looked down at the ground and gasped as she spotted the chimera climbing up the side of one of the buildings. The creature got onto the roof and ran towards the edge of it. The creature lunged at the two as the lion and crocodile heads all opened their jaws wide as they roared.

"Eeeek!!" cried Rose as she clutched Rainbow's arms. Suddenly, the creature fell down and was slammed to the ground. Rose stared in surprise and in confusion. She noticed Applejack tugging on a rope that she had tossed at the tail of the creature. Rainbow carried Rose further down towards the ground, far from the creature.

"Get in doors! We'll take care of that chump!" said Rainbow as she gave Rose a thumbs up.

"There's more than one though! You'll be killed!" cried Rose with dread. Rainbow was about to retort but a sight that made her grin caught her eye.

"You're just in time!" said Rainbow. Rose turned and gasped as she spotted four figures rushing down the street. Her eyes filled with dread as she recognized their faces.

"Oh no," said Rose. The Transmutant Four rushed over towards the Valkyrie. Rodan greeted Rainbow with a grin.

"How's my favorite girl?" asked Rodan. Rainbow smirked at him.

"Save it for later. We've got trouble!" said Rainbow.

"Pfft! Trouble is my middle name," said Rodan with a suave tone. Angirasu gave him a deadpanned stare.

"No, it isn't," said Angirasu.

"Guys, shut up! Let's just get moving!" said Junior as he broke off into a sprint passed the group. Mosura chased after with a look of disappointment.

"So much for a good morning," said Mosura as she ran after Junior. Angirasu nodded to Rodan as he followed the other tree Transmutants. Rodan winked at Rainbow as he ran over towards a building and leaped on top of it. He began to run across the roof top and then hopped over to the next. Rainbow took off into the air, leaving Rose Luck alone in the empty street.

"What?" asked Rose as she tilted her head in confusion. She suddenly heard the sound of more distant roars, causing her to jump. She searched the area frantically and then broke off into a sprint in seek of shelter.

Back where with the Chimera, Applejack rolled away from the creature as it pounced at her. She rolled back again as the crocodile head snapped its large jaws at her. The Earthbound responded with a kick to the creature's snout, causing it to bellow in pain. The creature roared as the lion head snapped its jaws at her, but the farm girl took a step back and then sent a right hook against its head.

"Beat it ya varmint!" shouted Applejack as she held her fists up and paced her breathes. The cobra tail hissed as it shot forward at her and wrapped itself around the Earthbound. Applejack was lifted in the air off of her feet. She grunted as she struggled in the serpent's hold.

"Wretched little-" The serpent hissed at the Earthbound as it opened its jaws. Applejack stared fearfully as the fangs dripped with venom as they descended near her neck. Suddenly, the serpent's head was struck by a brick.

"Gah!" cried the cobra head as its body loosened its constriction over Applejack. The Earthbound fell down to the ground and found Junior charging towards the chimera with a yell. He slammed against the chimera and started to push it down the road. Applejack panted as she watched Junior slam the chimera into the wall of one of the buildings. The Transmutant began to slam his fists against the creature.

"I don't think so!" shouted Junior as he continued to punch the chimera. The cobra hissed as it lunged at Junior with its jaws open wide.

"Goji, look out!" cried Applejack. Junior didn't have enough time to react. But before the cobra could sink its fangs into his shoulder, he was pushed away by an invisible force. Junior stumbled back and away from the chimera. He sighed in relief as he watched the cobra snap at the air. He turned and found Mosura holding her hands up with a look of relief.

"Thanks Mosu," said Junior with a nod. She scowled at him in response.

"Next time, subdue the venomous snake head first," said Mosura. Junior shrugged in response as he turned to find the chimera.

"Not to sound arrogant, but I think I would have lived if he bit me," said Junior. Mosura sighed in response.

"That attitude is why I worry about you when in combat! You keep taking more hits then-" Mosura was interrupted as the cobra turned to face Mosura and sprayed venom. The Transmutant yelped as she ducked under the venom as it splashed on the wall. She turned around to face Junior with a scowl.

"Hey, that one is on you," said Junior with a shrug. Applejack glared at him as she punched his shoulder.

"Hellooo! Chimeras loose in Ponyville?" deadpanned Applejack. Junior nodded as he rushed towards the chimera. The crocodile head snapped its jaws at him, but Junior slammed his fist against its skull, knocking the head unconscious. Mosura rushed over towards the beast as well and dodged the cobra's projectile attack.

"Hiya!" cried Mosura as she kicked the cobra's head against the wall. The lion half of the Chimera roared as he spun erratically from the two Transmutants. He glanced at the crocodile head and found it to be hanging low as it gave a low growl. The lion then turned to look at his tail and found the cobra to be hanging limp on the ground. He turned and growled at the two. Junior glanced at Mosura.

"Can I kill him?" asked Junior. Mosura gave him a deadpanned stare.

"No. Absolutely not. At least not unless it's necessary," said Mosura. Junior nodded.

"I will kill you all and feast on your-" The chimera roared at the Transmutants while they ignored him.

"Alright. I got left, you got right," said Junior.

"Sounds good," said Mosura with a smile. The two faced the Chimera and then both shot their fists against the lion head. The chimera gave a cat like squeal as their fists connected with his lion head. The creature fell down to the ground, unconscious. Junior crossed his arms.

"Happy? It was a clean beatdown," said Junior with a smile. Mosura smirked as she turned her head to face him.

"Like a boss," said Mosura as Junior kept his stare at the chimera and held his hand out towards Mosura. Mosura slapped her hand against his, resulting in a loud smack. Mosura grinned as she gave a short giggle.

"I always wanted to say that," said Mosura. Junior made his way over to Applejack and began to look her over.

"Were you hurt?" asked Junior in worry.

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks a lot, partner," said Applejack with a tip of her Stetson. The sound of distant screams reached the ears of the group, prompting them to turn in the direction that it came from. From the corner of the street came running Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Spike.

"Running! Running! Running! Running!" cried Pinkie Pie as she outran Spike and Fluttershy. Behind them came Rarity and Twilight, who rushed with their hands covered in their magic auras. Twilight and Rarity stopped briefly and fired magic bolts towards the corner of the street. The sound of angry roars filled the air, prompting them to stop and to break into another sprint with looks of panic.

"Oh god, I think that snake was staring at me!!" cried Twilight as she ran as fast as she could. The girls and drake all joined the group as they all huddled together in exhaustion. Shadows of large, four legged beasts were cast on the street.

"There's too many of them to handle at once!" cried Rarity as she held her hands up as they glowed with her magic aura. Pinkie grabbed Junior's face and stared deeply into his eyes as she pressed her face against his. Rodan, Rainbow Dash and Angirasu had arrived at the sides of their friends and stared off at the shadows that approached down the street.

"We're doomed! Game over, man! Game over!!" said Pinkie in hopelessness. Junior pulled away from her.

"Wait, how many did you lure?!" exclaimed Junior. Twilight looked to him with a nervous laugh.

"Um...all of them?" Twilight said as she rubbed the back of her head. Junior remained silent. He then glanced at Mosura.

"Mosu..." said Junior in a pleading tone. Mosura sighed.

"OK, we'll use more force," said Mosura in disappointment. Rodan grinned in response as he walked up to the front of the group.

"Guardians, transform and roll out!" cried Rodan as he pointed forward towards the shadows that grew larger. Pinkie leaned next to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Uh...wrong franchise, Rodan," said Pinkie with a wink. Everyone in the group looked to her in confusion.

"Huh? What franchise?" asked Rodan.

"Eh. You wouldn't know," said Pinkie with a shrug. She then rolled herself into a ball, making a robotic sound such as, chook-chook-chook. Pinkie then rolled away back to the spot where she was originally standing.

"Aaaalright then. I'll go get undressed," said Mosura awkwardly as she took off her shoes and began to walk away from the street and into an alley. Rarity gasped in shock.

"What?!" exclaimed Rarity while the rest of the Element Bearers stared in disbelief. Twilight merely placed her hands over Spike's eyes.

"Don't judge me! I don't want to end up paying for new clothes every time I change into a giant Moth!" deadpanned Mosura as she continued over to the alley. Applejack and Rarity chased after her.

"Uh... We'll stand guard for you!" said Rarity as she and AJ trailed after Mosura. Junior unzipped his new sweater and started to fold it. Angirasu did the same with his coat. Twilight, Rainbow and Fluttershy blushed brightly as the Transmutants walked away as they reached for their shirts.

"You guys too?!" exclaimed Twilight and Rainbow. Pinkie merely gawked at their exposed backs while Spike admired their build as the males headed for a corner near a building.

"Mosu has a point you know," said Rodan over his shoulder. Pinkie grinned as she spotted Twilight staring at Junior's backside, finding the petite Elf to be biting her thumb.

"Why not take a picture? It'll last-" Pinkie was interrupted as Twilight planted her hand against her mouth as she sent her a frantic expression.

"Don't talk like that! Especially not in front of Spike!" whispered Twilight. Spike sighed in disappointment as he tried to flex his own arm.

"It ain't easy being a little guy," said Spike. The sound of agonized groans filled their ears, causing the humans and drake to flinch from the sound. Twilight listened with pity as she heard Junior give off an agonized cry. The cost of having such a power held an unforgiving price. She wondered how he has been able to press on to change if it only causes him and the others to suffer. The sound of insect chirps and monstrous roars filled the street, startling the humans and drake. Rarity and Applejack came rushing out of the alley with Mosura's clothes as the moth Transmutant stomped after them. Heavy footsteps filled the air as Junior, Rodan and Angirasu walked out of their changing space and stomped down the street. The humans and Drake stepped away and allowed them to take the front. Spike looked on in awe.

"So awesome," said Spike. Junior turned to face Twilight as he flared his nostrils.

"All of you need to get back," said Junior.

"What? No way! We can help!" said Twilight defiantly as the rest gave them determined expressions. Junior shook his head.

"No, you'll only get hurt or even killed if you stay here," said Junior. Twilight scoffed in response.

"But-"

"Don't argue! Just-" Junior's tone slightly raised but he immediately stopped himself. The humans and drake slightly recoiled from his small rise in tone but relaxed. Mosura turned to face them.

"You all can help by making sure no one is out during this fight. We can handle it," said Mosura. Twilight sighed in response as she nodded to her.

"Alright. Be careful," said Twilight as she and the other Element Bearers and Spike took off from the area. The Transmutants were left alone as the chimeras turned around the corner. They roared at the Transmutants as they prowled towards them.

"Game plan?" asked Angirasu. Junior snorted in amusement.

"Nope," said Junior as he popped his knuckles.

"Well, I think we should try to minimize collateral damage. The humans already don't trust us as it is, so we should give them a reason to," said Mosura. She then looked at Angirasu. "Aang, why not charge first with Goji and knock down the first wave. Rodan and I can take them from the air,"

"I can get behind that," said Angirasu with a nod. Junior nodded as well. Rodan shook his body as he spread his wings out.

"Alright guys, let's do this!" said Rodan with an excited tone. He took off into the air and began to fly towards the Chimeras.

"Shooooouuuu Rooooodaaaaan!!" shouted Rodan as he flew towards the creatures. Junior, Angirasu and Mosura remained still.

"Oh god, he just charged in," said Mosura in disbelief. Angirasu and Junior broke off into a sprint as their feet caused the ground around them to crack from their weight. Mosura sighed in annoyance as she took off into the air after them. Rodan flew towards a chimera and caught it by the snake tail with the claws on his feet. Rodan began to drag the creature across the road and rising it in the air. Angirasu jumped and rolled into a ball and tumbled towards two chimeras. Junior rammed into a chimera and chomped down on the snake head.

"Stick to the plan, guys! Stick to the plan!" cried Mosura as she punched a chimera that had pounced on her. The creature roared at her, prompting her to use her legs to kick it off. Junior roared in pain as a chimera with a draconic head bit down on his tail.

"Get back, you little bitch!" shouted Junior in anger as he stomped on the chimera's tiger paw. The creature gave a cat squeal and held her paw. Junior then raised his tail up and slammed it down on the chimera's body. Angirasu swung his tail against a chimera that lunged at Junior from behind and knocked him against a door. The chimera fell through the door and lied motionless from the impalement on his side. Mosura gasped as she heard the sound of terrified screams from within the building.

"Aang!" cried Mosura as she gestured towards the restaurant.

"Oops," muttered Angirasu as he lowered his head. He prowled on his four legs over towards the chimera and peeked his head inside of the establishment. Inside were a few humans who stared fearfully from behind the tables for cover. Angirasu chuckled nervously.

"Sorry about that," apologized Angirasu. He gasped as he immediately ducked his head, avoiding a plate that was thrown at him. The plate did shatter against the spikes on his back. He looked at them with a glare.

"Hey, I apologized!" said Angirasu. He was suddenly met with fruit that smacked him against his face.

"Go away!" cried a woman as she tossed a small cake at him. Angirasu closed his eyes as the cake splattered over his face. He grunted while he flared his nostrils.

"Fine," said Angirasu with a scowl as he bit down on the chimera and dragged him away from the restaurant doorway and released him outside, next to the window.

"Well that was rude," said Angirasu. He then used his paw to wipe his snout of the cake that stuck to his scales. As he gave it a lick, a small smile was plastered on his muzzle.

"Mmh. Strawberry," said Angirasu. From behind his back, he felt something land on him. Angirasu craned his head back but was unable to see what had landed on him. He then felt claws digging into the armor plates that rested on his back and scowled. Angirasu suddenly stood up on two feet and forced himself to fall backwards. As he landed back, he felt a large figure convulsing under him. He turned his head back further and caught sight of a lion's mane.

"Sorry, didn't see you there," said Angirasu.

Mosura flew across the rode with Rodan by her side. The two dragged their own chimeras across the ground. Mosura landed on the ground and then swung her opponent towards another chimera. As Mosura prepared for another attack, she caught the sound of crying. She stopped and turned to the source of the sound. Just several feet away was a lone Elf baby sitting in the middle of the road. She gasped in horror as she spotted a chimera stalking towards the infant with a look of hunger. Mosura flapped her wings and flew towards the chimera. She gave a screeching chirp as she slammed against the chimera, knocking it down to the ground. Mosura stood up and rushed over towards the baby.

"Shh! Shh! It's OK little one." said Mosura in a soft tone. The baby continued to cry her eyes out as she sat on the ground. Mosura gently reached for the infant and took her into her arms. She cradled the baby and lightly bounced her.

"It's OK, you're safe," said Mosura in a motherly tone. The baby began to stop crying and stared at Mosura with curious eyes. The baby ran her hand over Mosura's fuzzy chest and giggle as she continued to rub her hands over the soft fuzz. Mosura's heart melted as the baby giggled.

"Aw. Aren't you the cutest little thing?" Mosura cooed as she nuzzled the baby. The infant giggled as she kicked her legs. The infant caught sight of Mosura's twitching antennae. The baby suddenly reached for the closest one and began to yank on it.

"Ow! Ow!" cried Mosura in pain as the baby tugged at her antennae. The baby laughed in amusement as she continued tugging.

"Sweetie, that really- Ouch!" cried Mosura. The baby continued to laugh. Mosura hissed in pain as she pried the baby's hand with her extra two hands. Mosura held the baby at further arm’s length as she rubbed her antennae.

"That wasn't very nice," said Mosura. The baby began to whine as she reached out to feel Mosura's fuzzy buddy.

"Aw I can't get mad at that little face," cooed Mosura as she used one of her extra arms to tickle the baby's belly.

"Let me go! That thing has my baby!" cried a woman's voice. Mosura turned and found a woman frantically trying to get passed a few people that blocked her way from exiting a building. Mosura looked back at the baby and then back to the woman. She held the baby close to her chest as she walked over towards the building. The woman managed to push through the people that blocked her way and ran over towards Mosura. The Transmutant held the child close as she cooed and continued to feel Mosura's fuzzy chest. The Transmutant knelt down and lowered the baby down to the ground. The infant merely whined as she held her arms up, wanting to be held. Mosura stepped away and then watched as the woman rushed over to her baby and picked her up. The woman stared nervously at Mosura as the Transmutant towered over her, motionless. The two stared at each other for several seconds. Mosura merely sighed.

"She's going to grow up to be a beautiful person," said Mosura as she turned away and walked back towards the battle. The woman stared in confusion as Mosura continued to leave in silence. The Transmutant took off into the air and went back to battle. The infant cooed as she held her hand out as she watched Mosura leave.

"Bai," cooed the baby. The mother looked at her in surprise and then looked back at Mosura as she majestically flew away like a guardian angel.

Junior roared at the three chimeras that stood in front of him. The creatures roared back at him. Junior continued to roar back, locked in a battle of intimidation. The chimeras stalked closer to Junior as he roared at them. They suddenly rushed him together, tackling the charcoal grey dragon to the ground. They clawed and bit down on his arms, neck and legs. Junior roared in pain as their teeth and fangs dug into his scales. He sent a punch towards a chimera's ram head and then clawed at the lion's head. The chimera stepped away from him as it rubbed its bleeding head. Junior then glared at the chimera that mauled his leg and sent a powerful kick against its skull. The chimera was forced several feet away and crashed into a lamppost, causing it to fell over and to crash onto a mailbox. Junior then grabbed the chimera that was biting his neck and forced it down on the ground. Junior growled as he bit down on the creature's foreleg, causing it to wail in agony. He then rolled around on the ground with the chimera's leg in his mouth, making the chimera roar in pain as its foreleg was twisted until the sound of bones cracking was heard. The Transmutant released the creature and stood back up to his feet. He then gave a low growl as he stared down at the creature. The chimera stood on three legs as it held up its broken foreleg, panting as it snarled at the Transmutant. The creature lunged at Junior, but its neck was caught by the dragon's mighty jaws. The lion head gave one final roar before Junior held its back down and twisted his neck by only using his jaws. The lion head lost control of the body and slumped down onto the ground. The ram head roared as it took control and charged towards Junior. The Transmutant was forced back and slammed into an establishment. Cries of terror filled his hearing as Junior lied pinned down by the chimera while the ram head slammed its head against Junior's skull. The Transmutant shook off the blow and retaliated by grabbing the creature’s neck and applying as much pressure as he could. The ram's windpipe was crushed, causing its eyes to widen as it struggled to breath. Junior forced the ram off of his chest and dragged it outside. People watched fearfully as the Transmutant tossed the chimera to the ground and stomped on the snake head that made up the tail. Junior roared to the heavens in triumph, displaying his dominance over the beasts that challenged him.

"That thing is a monster!" said a man from within the building.

"The horror! The horror!" cried Rose Luck as she and two other women huddled in fear. Junior turned and glared at the humans that trembled in his presence. He shot hot air through his nostrils in annoyance.

"Ungrateful bastards. Next time, fend for yourselves if you feel that way," spat Junior as he stomped away. He spotted Rodan flying at high speed as he crashed down with a chimera under him. The Transmutant began to peck the creature, his sharp teeth dug into the creature's flesh.

"Want some more?!" shouted Rodan as he stomped on the creature's head. Junior rolled his eyes as he made his way past bird-dragon. He continued walking with an angry look of on his face. Mosura fluttered through the air and flew down towards him.

"There's no sign of any left. I think we-" Junior merely brushed passed her without saying a word. Mosura turned to face him as he continued to walk past the dead and unconscious chimeras.

"Hey! Gojira!" called Mosura. Junior remained silent as he stomped down the street. Angirasu shook his body as he sighed in relief. He stopped as he noticed Junior's expression as he stomped away.

"Gojira? Are you OK?" asked Angirasu in concern.

"I'm going home," said Junior as he continued to walk away. Rodan stopped and turned to face Junior in disbelief.

"Already? Don't you want to meet our adoring fans?" asked Rodan. Junior scoffed as he stopped and turned to face Rodan.

"What fans? All I see are a bunch of...of...Ergh!!" growled Junior as he turned away and began to walk away fuming with anger.

"Goji, remember what Flutters said! Calm breathes! Happy place!" called Rodan.

"Yeah, sure. I'll find my happy place," said Junior as he continued to walk away. Mosura sighed in disappointment. She turned and noticed a few people peeking their heads out of buildings to find the aftermath of the battle. She then noticed the Element Bearers rushing out of hiding and towards their position. They looked on in shock at the destruction left behind and the chimeras that were defeated. Lampposts sparked as they lied knocked over on the ground. Windows were shattered and a few holes were left in buildings. Fluttershy looked on sadly at the chimeras that lied dead and hurt on the ground. Rainbow looked over towards one of the chimeras with the mauled lion neck and crushed snake tail. She grimaced at the sight.

"Man, you guys sure can dish it out," said Rainbow.

"Yeah," said Mosura with a sigh. Twilight looked at her surroundings.

"Hey, where's..." Twilight spotted Junior ahead, walking away. "Where is he going?"

"Goji! Come back!" called Pinkie Pie. She then frowned in disappointment when the Transmutant didn't respond. Rarity looked on worriedly.

"Something must be wrong," said Rarity. Applejack looked around with a sigh.

"I can guess what," said Applejack as she caught the stares that they were receiving. People held a look of contempt for the destruction that was caused by the Transmutants. Others looked fearfully with only a few looked in awe. Applejack swore that she caught a few people shooting her a glare as well. Twilight then walked past the group.

"I'm gonna go talk to him," said Twilight. Rodan stepped in front of her, prompting her to stop and to look at him in confusion. Rodan handed her a folded pair of jeans, a shirt and a sweater.

"Here. He's gonna need these," said Rodan. Twilight nodded to him as she took the clothes. Rodan took a step back, allowing her to chase after the Transmutant. Angirasu began to walk over towards the group. Pinkie looked at him with a look of interest.

"Is that cake on your face?" asked Pinkie. Angirasu nodded.

"Yeah. Some lady threw at me," answered Angirasu. The Earthbound made her way over to him and ran a finger on his brow. She then stuck her finger in her mouth as tasted the cake.

"Mmh! So good!" said Pinkie. She then pulled out a butter knife and a small plate. She began to graze the knife over his muzzle and took the frosting. Angirasu scowled at her while Rarity looked on with a grimace.

"I don't think that's sanitary," said Angirasu.

"Clean freak," retorted Pinkie. She began to lick the frosting off of her plate. Rodan ran a claw over Angirasu's brow and held it up to his beak. His long tongue licked the frosting off his claw.

"Eh. I had better," said Rodan with a shrug. Mosura turned towards the destruction and the creatures that littered the area.

"Well, I guess it's only fair that we help clean up," said Mosura. She then glanced at one of the Chimeras that lied unconscious. "I just wonder why these creatures suddenly began hunting here,"


Twilight knelt down on the ground as she stared at large animal tracks. She almost mistook them as elephant tracks since they were wide until she caught sight of what appeared to be claws at the end of the toes. Twilight looked up and found the tracks to be running deeper into the Everfree forest. She searched her surroundings, finding the trees of the forest to be still and calm.

"I hope I can find him before something else does," said Twilight as she stood back up and continued to walk down the path as she kept her eyes on the tracks. She smiled in amusement. "For someone as large as him, he sure does move fast,"

Twilight Sparkle continued her pace in silence. She wondered how to approach him for this situation. From what she could tell, the Transmutant appeared to be in a foul mood since he stormed off without saying a word. After a few more minutes of walking, she came across an unfamiliar path in the Everfree. She stopped as she looked around warily at the unfamiliar location. She was only familiar with the area near Zecora's hut and the former castle of the two royal sisters. Twilight looked down at the ground and found the tracks to still be leading further ahead.

"OK. It should be fine if he's come down here," Twilight said to herself. She picked up her pace, wanting to find the Transmutant as soon as possible. She eventually came across a more rocky area that led up to a hill. She noticed how a few stones were crushed into rubble on the ground along with a small tree knocked over.

"I...guess it's safe to assume that he's here," Twilight said to herself as she walked up the hill. The Elf found herself standing on the small hill and gasped in surprise. She spotted an area filled with pools of water that gave off hot steam. Just standing in the area, she was able to feel the soothing heat.

"A hot spring," said Twilight in surprise. She searched the area for any signs of the Transmutant. The petite girl smiled as she caught sight of him lying down on his stomach near the edge of the water. She lightly frowned as she spotted his dejected expression. Twilight carefully walked around the larger hot spring pool, but stumbled as she stepped on a brittle rock, causing her to nearly fall in the hot spring. Twilight panted as she held her racing heart as she stared warily at the pool.

"I hope it's not too dee-" Twilight took another step forward but suddenly felt her foot descend further down. She yelped as she felt the small amount of land breaking apart, causing her to trip and fall into the pool. With a loud splash, Junior was startled out of his thoughts and turned his head to find the water ripple. He slowly stood up with a look of curiosity. Twilight shot up out of the water with a loud gasp and frantic expression.

"Ah!" cried Twilight as she splashed in the water. Junior's eyes widened in surprise.

"Twilight," said Junior. Twilight's head slightly dunked under water. She coughed as she stared at Junior with a look of dread.

"Gojira, help me! I don't know how to-" Twilight sunk underwater as her hand went under last. Junior gasped. He rushed over towards the water and dove under. His tail propelled him under as he swayed his body from side to side, helping him to keep a straight shot towards the Elf. He found the Elf frantically trying to swim back up to the surface as she slowly sunk further down in the deep end of the hot spring pool. Junior narrowed his eyes as he picked up his speed. As he came closer to Twilight, he took her into his arms and rose back to the surface. Breaching the surface, Twilight gasped for air and coughed furiously as she leaned her head against Junior.

"Twi, are you alright?" asked a worried Junior. The Elf began to pant as she turned to face him. She weakly smiled at him.

"Yeah. Thank you," said Twilight. Junior sighed in relief.

"You scared the hell out of me," said Junior as he nuzzled her forehead. Twilight lightly giggled in response.

"Sorry. I was trying to get around, but the edge gave in and I fell," said Twilight. Junior sighed.

"Come on. Let's get you out of the water," said Junior as he held Twilight over his shoulder. He descended forward in the water in a swimming position. Twilight gave panicked breaths as she felt herself sinking into the water. Junior raised his head out of the water and glanced at her.

"Hold onto my dorsal plates," said Junior. Twilight nodded as she grabbed the second plate that was on his left and grabbed one of the taller dorsal plates that ran down the center of his back. Junior swam back to the shoreline with the Elf holding onto him for dear life. When he reached land, he crawled on his hands and feet. He lowered himself down on the ground, allowing Twilight to climb off and sigh in relief. She then started to dry her wet hair and shirt. Junior glanced at her as he lied back down on his belly.

"What are you doing here? It's dangerous to travel this deep through the Everfree alone," asked Junior. Twilight looked at him worriedly.

"You stormed off after stopping those chimeras. I was worried so I went after you," answered Twilight. Junior looked away as he kept his chin firmly planted on the ground.

"Don't worry about it. It's nothing," said Junior. Twilight scowled at him.

"You know, you've gotten pretty bad at lying," said Twilight. Junior sighed.

"Is it that obvious?" asked Junior.

"Yes! Besides, why do you feel the need to keep lying? Especially to me," said Twilight with a hurtful expression. She leaned against his side as she gently ran a hand over his scales. "I hate it,"

"I'm sorry. I just didn't want to be around when people started pointing the finger of blame on us for stepping in," said Junior.

"Gojira, you saved lives! There's bound to be some people who appreciate that!" said Twilight.

"People have a habit of being ungrateful, Twilight. Why should I have to take crap just because I did what other people would have done if they had my strength?"

"I feel terrible knowing that you're this negative," said Twilight with a frown.

"Don't. You're not the one who's treating me like a monster," said Junior with a small smile. Twilight smiled back at him. She scooted closer to him and began to run her hand on his head. She pressed her head against him as she locked eyes with him.

"Because that's not what I see in you," said Twilight. She took his head into her hands and leaned in. She planted a small kiss on his muzzle and wrapped her arms around his head. Junior lightly chuckled in embarrassment and slowly stood up as Twilight released him.

"Come on, I'll take you to the lair so you can dry off," said Junior. Twilight gasped as she looked at the water with dread.

"Oh my gosh! I dropped your clothes in the water!" exclaimed Twilight.

"Don't worry, I'll get them," said Junior as he walked over towards the water and dove inside.


Later...

Twilight sat on the sofa that was in the house that led inside of the Transmutant cave. She wore one of Junior's t-shirts, which hung down to her waist. Her damp tights, skirt, and shirt hung outside in the sun with Junior's clothing. She sat down with a blush on her face as the Transmutant adjusted the heater in front of her. He sighed as he began to feel the warmth. He made his way back to the sofa and sat down next to the Elf.

"Finally got the heater working. Damn thing is as old as this house." said Junior in annoyance. Twilight twiddled with her fingers as she shyly glanced at Junior.

"So uh...you guys all live together now? It must be nice," said Twilight, hoping to start a conversation.

"It's better than I thought. I was worried that I would be a bother, but they seem to be really fine with me being here," said Junior. He then glanced at Twilight.

"You uh...you've been alright lately?" asked Junior.

"Well...yeah actually. Why?" asked Twilight. Junior shrugged.

"Just making sure," answered Junior. The Elf lightly smiled at him.

"Do you remember when you asked me out?" asked Twilight. Junior nodded.

"Yeah. It was nice. Well, except for the movie. Ugh," said Junior in disgust. Twilight giggled in response.

"Yeah. I only chose to remember us star gazing," said Twilight. She then rubbed her arm as she glanced at him.

"Gojira, would you be fine if we...went out with each other again sometime?" asked Twilight. Junior was about to say yes, but he stopped himself. He looked away with a frown. Twilight felt her heart ache in her chest.

"Gojira?" called Twilight.

"Twilight, I would love nothing more than to share moments with you like we did on that night," said Junior. He turned to face her with a deep frown.

"But...what if it's a mistake?" asked Junior.

"Wha- What do you mean, 'a mistake'?" asked Twilight with worry.

"Twilight, what would people think of you if they knew that you, Celestia's pupil and Equestria's national heroine, was going out with a Transmutant like me?" asked Junior. "Hell, a Transmutant in itself bugs people,"

"You think I care about that?!" demanded Twilight as she glared at Junior.

"No. But I care about how it affects you," said Junior. Twilight took Junior's face and brought it to face hers.

"Gojira Takeshi the second, I am in love with you," said Twilight in a firm tone. Junior's eyes slightly widened at how firm and confident she was. He knew the girl had feelings for him as she began to show more intimate affection for him, but it warmed his heart to hear her say that she reciprocated his feelings.

"I will not give up on you because people can't look passed what they see," said Twilight as she wrapped Junior into a tight hug. Junior held her as he lowered his face over her head.

"I'm in love with you too, Twilight. But..." Junior was about to speak but stopped as Twilight looked back up at him with tears of joy streaming down her face.

"I waited so long to hear you say that. Please, don't say anymore," said Twilight as she ran her hand over his cheek. Junior lightly smiled as he gently used his thumb to wipe away her tears.

"You have beautiful eyes," said Junior. Twilight gave a small giggle as she blushed.

"And you have a charming gentle side to you," said Twilight. Junior chuckled,

"I think I have my mother to thank for that," said Junior as he held Twilight's chin. Twilight gulped as she took small breathes.

"Are...are you going to kiss me?" asked Twilight in a small tone.

"I...I think so. Hopefully, for real this time," said Junior with a small chuckle.

"I...I never kissed anybody before," said Twilight as she slightly pulled away with a shy expression. Junior gently brought her face back to face his.

"Then it pleases me to be the first. Don't be embarrassed. I actually never kissed anyone either," said Junior. Twilight smiled as she slowly leaned closer to him.

"Lucky me," said Twilight as she pressed her forehead against his. Their lips came closer together as their hearts pounded in their chests. Twilight's scent grew stronger in the Transmutant's sense of smell. Twilight's hearing picked up his soft breathing, causing her to grow more flushed. Soon, the two made lip contact with each other. Twilight closed her eyes as she slowly gave a small opening in her mouth, inviting Junior in to explore. She gasped as her eyes shot open from the feeling that she felt with her tongue when it made contact with his. Junior's heart nearly stopped from the shock. The two pulled away from each other as they both stared with wide eyes and started panting with flushed faces.

"Wow," whispered Twilight as she smiled bashfully. Junior cleared his throat.

"Yeah. That...was scary. Yet, it was amazing," said Junior as he looked away from Twilight. The petite Elf took Junior's face back into her hands and pulled towards her.

"Kiss me again. Please, don't stop yet," whispered Twilight. Junior nodded as he locked lips with the Elf again. She gave a small moan as their tongues danced in each other's mouth. Twilight wrapped her arms around Junior's shoulders and sat on his lap. She wrapped her legs around his waist as the two continued to kiss. Junior caressed her bare thigh as he ran his fingers on the back of her neck. Twilight shuddered as she leaned her head against his shoulder.

"Oh my gosh," muttered Twilight as she trembled against him. She then pulled away as she ran a hand over his chest, but stopped as she found the area where his heart was located. She felt it beat against his chest, so she leaned her head against it.

"Your heart beat. It's strong," said Twilight as she closed her eyes and listened to it. Junior placed a hand over her chest, but above her breast.

"Your heart beat is fast. A normal person couldn't hear it beat unless they were listening with a stethoscope. But with my hearing, I can hear it as if it were a whisper," said Junior. Twilight held his hand over her chest as she rested her head against him. The two rested on the sofa. Twilight snuggled up against Junior as he wrapped an arm over her. She gave him one more kiss before resting her head against his arm. Junior sighed happily as he stared off to the wall with the petite Elf falling asleep in his warm embrace. From the front door, Mosura peaked through the window of the house with a small smile on her face.


The sound of outraged voices filled the air. A crowd of people had gathered around outside of the city hall. Standing just outside in front of the building was Mayor Mare; an Earthbound woman with grey hair and glasses that sat on her nose. She bore a worried expression as the citizens shouted all at once.

"People! Remain calm!" said the Mayor as she spoke over the shouts.

"Ms. Mayor, we demand that you take action against the Transmutant menace that walks among us!" shouted a man from the crowd.

"They caused more destruction to property than the chimeras!" shouted another man. People shouted verbal agreements.

"People, please! I understand your concerns for allowing unusual individuals such as them to be among us. But they can be more beneficial for us all if we allow them to stay," said the mayor. "You've seen the creatures that attacked us a few moments ago! Rarely has Ponyville experienced an attack of beasts from the Everfree such as this! If not for them, many lives may be lost today,"

"But lives were lost when the Transmutants were here the last time! Who's to say that they won't turn on us as well?!" demanded a woman from the crowd.

"If you recall, Mustangia currently allows three other Transmutants to walk among them. Princess Celestia herself has met them and spoke kindly of them. Now, they're recognized as protectors of the town," said the mayor. She looked at the hard stares that she was receiving.

"Ladies of gentlemen, if the Princess trusts these Transmutants enough to allow them to be with us, then perhaps we should place our trust in her. We can have strong protectors in our beloved town just like Mustangia. Based on their performance, I say they are the most capable of handling threats such as monster attacks and a possible Transmutant Revolutionary attack," said the mayor in a firm tone.

Meanwhile, Angirasu still remained in his beastly form as Fluttershy wondered over to him with a bucket of soap and water and a sponge. She sat the bucket down and began to dump the sponge inside. Fluttershy smiled as she stood on her tip toes and placed a hand over his head. The Valkyrie gently pressed down on it.

"Could you kneel down for me please? You need to be washed," said Fluttershy. The Transmutant nodded.

"S-Sure," said Angirasu in a soft tone as he lowered himself down to the ground. Fluttershy got on her knees and placed a hand on his head as she scrubbed his snout with the other hand. She scrubbed the frosting that stuck to his scales and any dirt that may have gotten on him. She scrubbed the horn that sat on his snout, causing him to slightly chuckle as he swayed his tail. Fluttershy stopped and looked at him in surprise.

"S-sorry. It tickled," said Angirasu in embarrassment. Fluttershy giggled in response as she began to scrub his head.

"Hmm. It's funny," said Fluttershy. Angirasu's eyes looked to her curiously.

"What is?" asked Angirasu.

"Well...normally I'm terrified of dragons excluding Spike. I mean, they're so ferocious and...scary." said Fluttershy with a nervous gulp. Just the thought of the massive reptiles made her skin crawl.

"Yeah, they sure are," said Angirasu with a nod. He then pawed at the ground. Fluttershy lightly smiled as she dumped the sponge back into the bucket and began to scrub the Transmutant's scales with the damped sponge.

"But with you, Goji and Rodan, I'm not afraid," said Fluttershy. Angirasu hummed in thought.

"Maybe you're braver now," suggested Angirasu. Fluttershy shook her head.

"No, I don't think so. I still scare myself sometimes," said Fluttershy with an embarrassed smile. She sighed in disappointment as she lowered her head with a frown.

"I wish I wasn't such a scared cat. If only I was brave like you and the others. I'm just a coward," moped Fluttershy. Angirasu turned his head to face her.

"Fluttershy, you are not a coward. Sure, you may get scared from time to time, but even your friends can get scared. Heck, I even get scared sometimes," said Angirasu as he gave Fluttershy a reassuring tone. He tapped his paw on the ground as he stood back up onto his feet. He sat on his rear as he looked down at the Valkyrie. "Remember when Gojira introduced us to you and the others? We were afraid to get to know you all. To us, being friends with humans who could potentially hate us was scarier than any monster on the face of the Earth,"

"You were afraid of us? But...how did you conquer that fear?" asked Fluttershy as she looked back up to Angirasu.

"Well, we didn't until recently. Even after we got to know you all, we were still afraid. You accepting us when we came back helped us conquered that fear," said Angirasu. He lowered himself back down until his head was at Fluttershy's eye level. "It's OK to be afraid. The strongest people are the ones who are willing to confront pain, danger, uncertainty and intimidation. You've done that before,"

"Yeah but...you must have faced more than we have." said Fluttershy. Angirasu shrugged.

"Maybe. But the way you went out of your way to find us when we were gone showed me that you are also brave. The Everfree is filled with all sorts of dangerous creatures. Yet, you pressed on. I admire that kind of courage," said Angirasu with a smile. He then looked at her in disappointment. "But I hate the thought of you being in danger while you were searching for us,"

"Oh...sorry," said Fluttershy softly as she lowered her head in shame. Angirasu frowned, feeling bad for souring Fluttershy's mood. He looked around the area, finding no one around. Rodan was carrying away rubble into the air as he clawed feet held onto a large sack. Applejack and Rainbow Dash helped with repairing destroyed doors. Rarity and Pinkie Pie were replacing signs. Angirasu looked back to Fluttershy and found her frown deepening. He sighed as he nuzzled her cheek softly. Fluttershy gasped in surprise as she felt the nuzzle and turned to look at Angirasu. The Transmutant looked away as he gave a nervous chuckle.

"I'm not mad at you. I uh...I care about you. A lot, actually," said Angirasu awkwardly. Fluttershy smiled brightly as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She buried her face into the side of his closed jaws as she giggled.

"You're sweet," said Fluttershy. Rarity and Pinkie glanced behind themselves and found the two in their position. The Elf softly giggled to herself at the sight. Fluttershy released him and then looked towards the chimeras that were still around.

"It's so sad that this happened," sighed Fluttershy. Angirasu nodded.

"I only wonder why so many showed up at once. I don't know anything about Chimeras, but this seemed off," said Angirasu. Fluttershy looked at him curiously.

"What do you mean?" asked Fluttershy.

"Well, you're an expert on animals, right? Don't they sometimes end up in civilized areas if they're forced out of their territory?" asked Angirasu.

"Well, yes. But...what do you think could have led them to come out here?" asked Fluttershy in a worried tone. Angirasu looked down in thought.

"Whatever it is, let's hope we won't have to worry about it," said Angirasu. Fluttershy nodded in agreement. She placed the sponge back into the bucket as she stood back onto her feet. She then smiled in approval.

"There you go! You're all clean now," said Fluttershy.

"Thank you, Fluttershy," said Angirasu with a smile. He then began to walk away, over towards a corner in the buildings. "I'll be right back. I'm going to change back,"

"OK," said Fluttershy with a nod. As Angirasu went back to the building where he left his clothes, Fluttershy wandered back to her friends with a blush on her cheeks. Rarity smiled coyly at her.

"Ooh. Somebody's blushing," said Rarity with a wink.

"Eep!" Fluttershy hunched her shoulders as she stood stiffly. Rarity smiled in amusement as she made her way over towards the timid Valkyrie.

"Oh, there's no reason to be embarrassed!" said Rarity.

"Yeah! Especially since Goji and Twilight like each other and Rodan and Dashie are boyfriend and girlfriend now!" said Pinkie. Rainbow gasped as her eyes widened in shock. Applejack turned and looked at her in surprise.

"Wait, come again? Rainbow Dash has a boyfriend?" asked Applejack in disbelief. Rainbow's face grew redder as she avoided eye contact with her friends.

"And it's Rodan?" asked Rarity in surprise. Fluttershy giggled with glee.

"Oh my goodness! Rainbow Dash, since when?" asked Fluttershy. Rainbow rubbed her arm in embarrassment.

"Um...since last week?" said Rainbow with a shrug. Rarity rushed over her as she grabbed the Valkyrie by her shoulders.

"Why haven't you told us?!" demanded Rarity.

"Because...I-I don't know! I wanted to see if we were serious," said Rainbow.

"Are ya?" asked Applejack.

"I...I think so. Rodan hasn't told them yet," said Rainbow with a chuckle as she looked away and smiled to herself. She then noticed Mosura approaching the group.

"Hey, what's going?" asked Mosura. Rarity brought Rainbow Dash forward as she looked at Mosura with a coy smile.

"Rainbow Dash here apparently has been keeping a secret from us. Rodan as well," said Rarity.

"Uh oh. What is it?" asked Mosura reluctantly. Rainbow cleared her throat as she held her hands in her coat pockets.

"Uh...you see... Mosu, it's like this. Rodan and I..." Rainbow was about to finish her sentence while Mosura sighed in exasperation. Her patience had worn thin, prompting her to do a quick scan through her thoughts. She gasped in surprise.

"Oh, I'm going to kill him for not telling me sooner!" said Mosura with a grin. She laughed as she pulled Rainbow into a hug.

"This day just got even better!" said Mosura. Rainbow sent her glare.

"Hey, did you just scan me? Not cool!" said Rainbow.

"Relax, I only scanned through the next words that you were trying to stay. I didn't look through whatever embarrassing memories in your head," said Mosura in reassurance. Rainbow scowled.

"Sure," said Rainbow. Mosura released her and looked at her with a smile.

"So, did he take you out yet? Where did he take you? Details!" said Mosura with an eager expression.

"Oh. We caught a football game," said Rainbow. The girls went silent. Mosura slowly lost her expression, which turned to disappointment.

"That's it?" asked Mosura. Rainbow nodded.

"Yep. It was a very good game," said Rainbow as she fondly recalled the date.

"With the confidence that he has, I thought he'd do something a little more romantic," said Rarity in disappointment.

"Pfft! Have you met me? I'm not really the romantic type. He had the right idea," said Rainbow with a grin.

"Did you kiss?" asked Pinkie as she batted her eyelashes. Rainbow smirked.

"Heh. Yea- I mean, no!" said Rainbow with a nervous laugh.

"Uh! Too late, we all heard it! I ship it!" cried Pinkie with a grin. Rainbow sighed as she hid her face.

"Aw, Rainbow Dash. We think it's wonderful you met someone! Even people that are awesome can find that special somebody," said Fluttershy with an envious smile. Rainbow lightly smiled in response. Angirasu approached the group as he popped his shoulder.

"Oh, hey Mosu. How's Gojira?" asked Angirasu. Mosu lightly smiled to herself.

"He's fine. Twilight's with him right now," said Mosura as she walked across the road. She stopped as she spotted a few people standing before her. She slightly backed away with a look of confusion.

"It's you! You're the Transmutants who stopped the chimeras!" said a woman with a bright smile.

"Oh! Yes, that's us," said Mosura as she recomposed herself. The woman took the Transmutant's hand and shook it.

"I speak for all of us here when I say that we appreciate what you all did today!" said the woman.

"Yeah! You saved our lives!" said a man from the small crowd.

"How can we repay you?" asked another woman. Mosura waved her hand dismissively.

"Oh, you don't need to do anything special for us. Your thanks is good enough," said Mosura with a smile. The woman gasped as she placed a hand over her heart.

"Oh! You're so sweet! Can we at least know your names?" asked the woman.

"My name is Mosura Yasu," said Mosura. She then gestured to Angirasu. "This is Angirasu Riku,"

"Hello," greeted Angirasu with a small wave. Mosura turned as she searched the area with a scowl.

"Hold on. Where the heck is-" Mosura stopped as she spotted Rodan walking over towards the group in his human form. She smiled brightly as she pointed towards the Transmutant.

"Over there is Rodan Shou. Say hi, Rodan!" said Mosura.

"Hi Rodan," said Rodan with a wave as he approached the group. Rainbow snorted while one of the women giggled in amusement.

"He's hot," said the woman as she approached the Transmutant. Rainbow's eyes slightly widened as her brow twitched.

"What?" asked Rainbow. Rodan stopped as the woman placed a finger over his chest.

"Hey there, handsome," said the woman in a seductive tone. Rodan gulped nervously as he slightly glanced at Rainbow. He could just hear the steam building up in her that would cause her to spew it like a locomotive.

"Oh, hi," greeted Rodan.

"You single, hot stuff?" asked the woman. Rodan cleared his throat as he pulled away and moved to Rainbow Dash’s side. He wrapped an arm around and pulled her close.

"Actually, I'm not," said Rodan as he planted a kiss on Rainbow's cheek, which made her blush. The woman moaned in disappointment while Rainbow smiled smugly.

"Hey, wasn't there another?" asked another woman.

"Oh, you mean Gojira Takeshi. Yeah, he actually went home right after the battle. He's not good with crowds," answered Angirasu.

"That's a shame. We were hoping to meet you all," said the woman in disappointment.

"Ah I wouldn't worry. You might see him again. He's not going anywhere," said Rodan with a wave of his hand. Mosura nodded.

"Right. But, we'll be sure to pass on your thanks to him. I'm sure he'll be pleased to hear it," said Mosura.

"Well we have to get going. Gotta repair the damage that was done. Hope you guys keep our town safe!" said the woman as she and the group walked away. The Transmutants waved to them as they left. Mosura sighed to herself as she watched them leave.

"Too bad Goji wasn't here," said Mosura. She then lightly smiled to herself.

'But then again, it turned out well for him anyway,' thought Mosura. Fluttershy made her way next to Angirasu and leaned her head against him.

"Angirasu...I actually wanted to ask you something," said Fluttershy.

"Yes?" asked Angirasu.

"Would you like to have lunch with me later? I mean, if you have time and if you want to," said Fluttershy timidly. Angirasu cleared his throat as he avoided eye contact with her.

"Sure! Sounds nice," said Angirasu in a quick pace. Fluttershy smiled in delight as she took his arm.

"Oh, you're going to love where we're going! There's this little cafe that makes delicious-" Fluttershy went on about where she planned on taking him. Angirasu listened as his heart pounded in his chest. Her sudden talkativeness was a surprise to him, but he didn't care. He enjoyed hearing her sweet and soft voice. Mosura smiled brightly again as she pulled Pinkie close to herself. Pinkie giggled in response.

"I ship it," said Pinkie.

"Me too," replied Mosura with a nod.

"What does that even mean?" asked Rarity in confusion.

"Oh, that's what the kids have been saying these days," answered Applejack with a roll of her eyes. "My sister explained it to me. I'll tell you later,"

From the corner of the street. A man stood by, watching over the group as they stood together. His eyes suddenly flashed green as he glared at the Transmutants. He turned away and began to walk down the alley as his body was engulfed in green flames. His body suddenly transformed into that of a Changeling. He hissed as he took off into the air and fled to the Everfree forest.

PreviousChapters Next