• Published 20th Apr 2012
  • 3,547 Views, 118 Comments

Pinkie's Sensei - Dirty Bit



A pony skilled in martial arts makes a visit to Ponyville! Hilarity and hijinks ensues!

  • ...
6
 118
 3,547

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Spoiler Alert!

Pinkie and Spike examined Rainbow Dash in her crater and the pink pony hummed to herself in thought "I think I may have went a little overboard..."

Spike twitched an eye at Pinkie before he flashed a grin that reeked of sarcasm and possible insanity "You don't say!!"

Pinkie turned to Spike and frowned "That meme's getting old, Spike! Save it for ponies who don't know about it!" This caused the purple dragon to drop his strange grin and stare at Pinkie in confusion while she looked back at Rainbow Dash "We should probably get her out of here and back to Fluttershy's so she can heal again! Maybe she can spare a few moments without Iron Will to help Dashie out!"

Spike looked around "Why don't we have Big Macintosh do it? We're around Sweet Apple Acres, right?" He looked over to the farmhouse nearby and winced "I'm surprised nopony showed up when you went crazy on Rainbow Dash!"

Pinkie giggled with a cute snort "Oh, Spike! Everypony knows I'm not crazy! That's just crazy talk!" Talk about crazy.
_____

Iron Will crossed his arms as he watched his well-planned tournament nearly draw to a close. With how this was all going for him, he could not help but turn to the one that 'complimented' on his handiwork. The minotaur winked at the yellow pegasus in his sights, and she instinctively hid behind Twilight when it happened. He chuckled to himself 'Sometimes Iron Will loves it when that pony gets so shy! It is really an endearing quality!' Yep. That's Fluttershy for you. Iron Will raised his arms and smiled "Okay, folks! It's time for the semi-finals! The next combatants are Q and-" Don't wanna spoil anything now...

Twilight sighed and turned back to Fluttershy "Can't you just go up to him and refuse his offer of affection instead of hiding from him, Fluttershy? I mean, he's your old teacher! Don't you realize how strange it is to have your teacher pine for you!?" Twilight would think otherwise if a certain solar princess harbored such feelings for her.

Fluttershy shook his head "B-But I don't want to hurt his feelings!" She peered over to see Iron Will wave and give another wink, causing the timid mare to move back and hide with a wince "And I don't want to accept his affection either..." She whispered in fear.

Dan stood with the other mares and raised an eyebrow "I'm surprised he's even after you while he orchestrated this whole thing! I mean, granted your timid nature would drive almost any stallion crazy with affection, but I never thought it'd attract a minotaur!"

Rarity frowned "I simply cannot see one of my friends be swept away by a minotaur who taught her how to be so cruel in the past! For all we know, it would end up being one of those quick-ending relationships!" Nothing some tape and rope wouldn't fix.

Applejack narrowed her eyes "This'll be a tough act to follow iffin' we're gonna stop this from happenin'! What if we band together an' make 'im leave Fluttershy alone?"

Dan waved a hoof with a boastful smile "I'll gladly lend a hoof after I win me those bits! I'm gonna need them if I'm gonna spread my teachings of Saikyo to everypony around Equestria!"

Applejack chuckled "Knowin' that we have a martial arts master on our side, he's sure t' get th' message! Thank ya kindly fer yer help, Dan!" She looked over at the fighting ring and smiled "Ah think we can save this conversation another time! There's a good fight goin' on between Q an'-"
_____

Big Macintosh was trotting with Pinkie and Spike back towards town square with an unconscious and bruised Rainbow Dash on his back. Pinkie hopped along the ground as usual, and turned to Big Mac while she hopped "Thanks for getting Dashie out for us, Mac Attack!"

The red stallion nodded with his laidback expression "Eeyup..."

Spike scratched his head with a claw "I wonder how Dan's doing in the tournament...You think he's holding out okay?"

Pinkie shot a look at Spike "Duh! Danny-sensei's one of the greatest fighters in Equestria! He'll win that cash prize easy peesy lemon squeezy!" She then smiled "I wonder if Fluttershy wants to accept Iron Will's affection through combat yet! It'll be super-duper romantically awesome to see her duke it out with that minoutaur!"

Spike retched at the thought "I don't wanna imagine that! It'd probably be like some kind of extreme wrestling match!"

To Pinkie's and Spike's surprise, Big Macintosh snickered after Spike's exaggerated thought.

Pinkie shook her head "We can worry about what it looks like later! I don't wanna miss Danny-sensei's next match! It may be the semi-finals, but I'm sure it'll be a doozy!"

Spike smiled "With what he gifted you with back there, I'll bet you're right! Let's pick up the pace so we can tell Fluttershy about Rainbow Dash and see what Dan has to offer!" The purple dragon balled his claws into fists in anticipation and hope of becoming the Saikyo master's next student. He REALLY wanted to impress Rarity with some fighting moves and possibly protect her from other stallions as well.

Big Mac nodded again as he chewed on his wheat straw while carrying Rainbow Dash "Eeyup." Anypony else thinking of 'King of the Hill'?
_____

The victor (Who shall not be named at the moment) stepped off the ring and Iron Will stood tall as he raised his hand "Okay! It's now Stri-"

"Dan bucking Hibiki! Is it that hard!?"

"...Stringbean versus Cloudchaser!" Looks like it is hard to say a three-letter word followed by a foreign family name. Dan and the aforementioned competitor made their way onto the ring.

Dan got a good look at the light purple pegasus in front of him, wild mane cut and all. She looked back at the Saikyo master with her narrowed magenta eyes as she stood with her wings unfurled. He tilted his head "So, I watched you fighting earlier, and you sort of know yoga yourself?"

Cloudchaser nodded "Yup. Me and Blossomforth hang sometimes. Her style's pretty unique! It's a shame she lost, though. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna lose neither!" She smiled at Dan "C'mon, Stringbean! Put 'em up!"

Dan twitched an eye "My name...is..."

Iron Will banged the gong "Begin!"

"DAAAAAAAN!!!" Dan quickly threw himself into the skiff without hesitation nor second thought.

Cloudchaser only jumped into the air, easily avoiding Dan's charge and watched to see if he would be stupid enough to fall out of the ring. Sadly, she noticed Dan quickly stop himself the moment he glanced at the edge in surprise and turn to look up at her. The pegasus laughed "And here I thought you were stupid! I guess you being a martial arts master was no mistake!"

Dan sneered as he pointed a hoof up to Cloudchaser "Watch it, sister! Don't be taunting your opponents!!" He placed his outstretched hoof onto his chest "That's my job!"

Cloudchaser rolled her eyes before she reeled back her right forehoof and brought it down towards Dan. It stretched much like Blossomforth's during her match with Applejack. The Saikyo master easily avoided it, but found himself near the edge of the ring on his hindlegs. She saw her chance and drew back her right forehoof in order to launch her left one at Dan.

Dan saw this in horror 'Crap! I can't lose now!!' He decided to brave the situation in front of him and he latched onto the elongated foreleg as he swung along the ring like some kind of pony with an ape complex, even yelling like one. What made things all the stranger was that a group of monkeys in the audience that chattered in cheer at the sight.

Cloudchaser was irritated and began swinging her hoof around "Hey! Let go, will you!?"

Dan screamed a little as he kept himself latched on "Maybe if you didn't swing around so much in the air!"

Cloudchaser groaned and tried to swing harder in hopes of shaking Dan off of her hoof and sending him flying. She grew more livid to see that he wasn't letting go anytime soon "Alright, Stringbean! How about a little Slam Dance!?"

Dan growled "My name is-GAH!" The Saikyo master found himself slammed onto the center of the ring horribly. Cloudchaser didn't stop there as she brought her hoof up and continued slamming it down along with Dan towards different parts of the ring. The wild-maned pegasus was pleased to see Dan slink off of her hoof and lay on the ring while her hoof retracted. Dan hopped onto hisfeet and shook off his pain as he smirked "Nice move! But I'm still standing! What now!?"

Cloudchaser smiled as she descended onto the ring and stared down Dan "Why don't you come over and find out?"

Dan narrowed his eyes "You're not gonna jump again, are you?"

Cloudchaser shook her head "I'm not a one-trick pony, dude! Come on! You wanna fight nor not?"

Dan nodded as he pawed at the ground, and then galloped towards the wild-maned pegasus with light in his eyes "You shouldn't have let yourself be open for attack!!"

Little did he know, Dan was running into a trap. While Dan drew closer and came up for a hit, Cloudchaser grinned as her mane and tail began to move strangely. When the Saikyo master closed the distance, Cloudchaser spontaneously discharged a field of electricity around her body, shocking her opponent horribly.

Twilight widened her eyes "Wait a minute! She didn't use that move in her last fight! What's going on!?"

Dan flew back mildly covered in burn spots and landed at the opposite end of the ring. He staggered to get up as he coughed "No way! You can use electricity, too!?"

Cloudchaser raised an eyebrow "Too? Who else do you know that can do it?"

Dan smiled "My friend Jimmy! I'll bet you learned from him, didn't you!! If you're one of his friends, then that gets you a discount at my dojo!" He forgot about the fight to consider his opponent a student...Dan Hibiki, why?

Cloudchaser stood with a bemused expression before she narrowed her eyes "Why the hay would I be one of your students!? Who'd wanna learn from you anyways!?"
_____

Pinkie drew close to the tournament with her pace while Spike and Big Macintosh followed shortly after "C'mon! C'mon! Not too much far now! I think Danny-sensei's gonna start another match!"

Spike caught up and began pushing through the crowd with the others "Hopefully we didn't miss much! I wanna see what else he's capable of!"

When they reached their friends, Pinkie gasped as she noticed the current state of her sensei "Danny-sensei!? What happened?"

Dan ignored the libel being spewed by Cloudchaser and turned to see Pinkie with a smile "Nothing major, Pinkie! I see you're still in one piece, too!" He looked back at Cloudchaser with narrowed eyes "Now you'll get the chance to see me put this mare in her place!"

Cloudchaser rolled her eyes in sarcasm "Ohh~! I'm so scared~! You wanna know what else is scary?" She then smiled as she stretched both of her forelegs behind her. Her hooves began to crackle with surprising levels of electricity as the wild-maned pegasus donned a grin "Electric Snake!!" She threw her forehooves forward and launched a large stream of electricity towards Dan.

It could be the considered the most threatening move to witness (Aside from Pinkie's little episode with Dashie), and all seemed lost for the Saikyo master in hopes of being victorious.

Well...that was until he jumped over it.

Cloudchaser's jaw dropped as she stared at Dan's feat "What!? But-"

Dan smiled "You didn't think you'd be the only one that can jump over things, did you?" It honestly wasn't all that impressive...

Cloudchaser bared her teeth and growled "I'm not gonna lose to a stallion like you!!"

Dan stood his ground and glared at Cloudchaser "Looks like we're at an impasse then, missy! Let's see what else you've got!" He awaited her next move as he held out a hoof and motioned for Cloudchaser to come over while bearing a taunting smile 'Just gotta time it right...' The wild-maned pegasus growled as she reeled back her right foreleg, causing Dan's smile to widen 'Yeah, that's it...' His own right hoof began to glow a familiar green 'A little further...' When she launched her elongated hoof, Dan acted quickly and tossed his own hoof as he launched a green fireball while his entire body glowed yellow for a short moment "Gadooooukeeeen!!" The strength of Dan's Gadoken was enough to knock back and stun Cloudchaser while her hoof retracted. When he noticed she was near the edge of the ring, he galloped over with a grin as he prepared for another move. He reached Cloudchaser and gave a quick and strong uppercut "Koryuken!!"

Cloudchaser was then knocked back and found herself knocked off the ring and onto the ground. Seriously, did she forget her wings or something?

Her sister, Flitter, watched on the sidelines in worry "Sis! No!!" She lamented her loss as she trotted over and picked up Cloudchaser. Both pegasi gave a small glare at Dan before she trotted off in shame.

Iron Will groaned and facepalmed "Once again, Stringbean manages to live and see another day!" He remarked with displeasure.

Dan gave a boastful grin as he stood on his hindlegs and raised his forelegs up "This is getting intense! Next stop, the finals!!"

Pinkie hopped up and down in cheer "Wee!! Way to go, Danny-sensei! You're almost there!!!"

Applejack smiled "Looks like Dan's got this thing in th' bag..." She winced "Hopefully he can hold his own in th' next fight..."

Rarity held the same expression "I know! Even I never thought a pony would get this far and come up against Mr. Hibiki like this! I just hope he'll do fine in the final bout..."

Iron Will grunted "Okay, everypony! In an effort to save time, we're gonna get the next match going right now!!"

Twilight looked at Iron Will "Wait! Shouldn't the competitors rest first so that there's no unfair advantage during the fight?"

Fluttershy remembered Iron Will wanting to get his own match on before she spoke up "U-Um, yes!! Why don't you let them rest and you could..." She looked down "You could..." She then smiled when an idea sprang in her head "Do some push-ups! It'd give yourself time to prepare yourself for whoever's willing to fight you!!" She flashed another adorable grin in an effort to coerce Iron Will's decision.

Once again, it worked. Iron Will examined one of his biceps as he flexed "Well, Iron Will HAS been packing away those delicious hash browns back at Manehattan..." He then nodded "Iron Will will let the competitors rest while he gets his exercise!!" Iron Will then dropped to the ground and began doing push-ups as a fast rate.

Dan hopped off the ring and flashed a grin "This is gonna be great!! That money's as good as mine!!"

Pinkie smiled as she hugged Dan "It's so good to see you fight so well, Danny-sensei!!" She then perked up "Oh! Which reminds me!" Pinkie turned to Fluttershy "Fluttershy, can you help Dashie out again? She lost again and she can't wake up!"

Spike looked at Pinkie "Only because somepony couldn't help herself in a fight..." He muttered.

Dan nodded "Yeah, which reminds me!" He casted Pinkie a stern look "What did I tell you about going all hot-blooded back there! We're both aware our style's strong, but that's just overkill!!"

Pinkie plopped down and bowed frantically to Dan "I'm so very very super-duper sorry, Danny-sensei! It won't happen again! I Pinkie promise!" For good measure, she even did the chant and gestures to seal the deal.

Fluttershy inspected Rainbow Dash and winced "Oh my...She looks worse than before! I should probably get going..." She then looked over to see Iron Will doing his push-ups and cringed "But I don't want him to follow me back there..."

Twilight sighed "She's right! It won't help at all with how love-crazed Iron Will is! No doubt he'd travel to the ends of Equestria just to be at her side!"

Dan craned his head back "Why couldn't she just say no to him!? I mean, we already know that his reasons for doing this thing was just to get closer to her and possibly-"

Iron Will was high in his push-ups "Sixty-nine! Seventy! Seventy-"

Rarity huffed "One too many times has that preposterous minotuar had laid a horrible impact on our dear friend! It just won't do for him to try and play Casanova with Fluttershy!"

Twilight looked at Rainbow Dash's body with worry "Well, we can't just leave Rainbow Dash like this! We'll need to find a first-aid kit on the double!"

Pinkie grinned as she held a first-aid kit out of nowhere. The group watched in astonishment before Twilight broke the silence dryly "Let me guess...You had first-aid kits stashed around Ponyville in case of first-aid emergency?" The party pony nodded frantically.

Big Macintosh gently set Rainbow Dash on the ground at Fluttershy's feet while she graciously took the first-aid kit and began to perform the much-needed medical attention on the cyan pegasus' body.

Applejack sighed as she shook her head "That's jus' like Dash, gettin' int' trouble she shouldn't even deal with...Ah mean, why bother goin' fer a rematch if Pinkie's jus' gonna win again!?"

Pinkie smiled "That's how Dashie thinks, silly! We all know how competetive she gets now and then! And besides, she wasn't gonna take no for an answer, and I had fun with our match like the last one!"

Dan turned to Pinkie "Did you taunt like I told you to?"

Pinkie nodded with a smile "Yeppers!"

Dan gave a proud smile "Good work, Pinkie!"

Spike sighed "Talk about beating a dead horse..." Admit it, you imagined a rimshot after his remark.
_____

A small amount of time passed, and Iron Will easily tackled one-hundred and eighty push-ups. The minotaur rose with his confidence and smiled "Alright, everypony! Without further adieu, the finals will now take place!!" He stretched out his hand and grinned "Competitors, move forward!!"

And there they stood. The finalists of what would be considered one of the craziest tournaments in Equestrian history. Dan Hibiki, the master of all things Saikyo shall now come face-to-face with his opponent known as-

End of Chapter 7