• Published 10th Oct 2014
  • 1,549 Views, 14 Comments

The story of Anvil - proudtobeabrony667



Anvil is a new student at CHS where he realizes that everything is not what it seems. Especially since he has a secret of his own

  • ...
11
 14
 1,549

Chapter 4: First Night Over

Chapter 4

First night over

Vinyl’s first night over at Anvil's was strange and yet not at all; she went down to the kitchen that night to get some water and found Anvil in the dining room sleeping in his father’s chair. Vinyl placed the glass on the table and grabbed a blanket, placed it on Anvil and started to walk away. It was then she started to hear him talk in his sleep.

"Uh.... Mommy please...... Please don't leave me alone again.......Not -Not Again."

"A-Anvil"

"Dad!... Dad No...... Stop..... Don't......... It's a trap!!"

"Mom, Dad No!!!!!!"

He got up; still half asleep; and transformed into a beast with claws and razor sharp teeth, he was so fearsome he scared Vinyl into dropping her glass. It smashed; the sound rushed into Anvils ears and woke him from his slumber, seeing what he had done he changed back. His clothes were torn and his bandages scattered. Suddenly a clattering sound came from the study, and without explaining Anvil rushed towards it and opened the doors to reveal two thieves who were attempting to steal his family’s valuables. He didn't waste time dispatching them seeing as all he did was grab their heads and bash them together knocking them out, all without changing the expression on his face, but he was stabbed in the collar bone. After he called the police to come pick them up, pulled the knife from his skin stitched it up and then he went to bed, Vinyl was still worried about him so she went to his room, opened the door and crawled into his bed with him.

"Vinyl what are you doing?!?"

"I don’t want you to be alone anymore."

Vinyl looked up at him and saw a single tear escape from his eye; eyes that she has never seen. And for the first time in a very long while he smiled, she snuggled up kept close to him throughout the night after kissing him on the cheek and going to sleep. Halfway through the night she woke up and noticed that he was hugging her close without thinking she hugged him back and smiled, whispering softly "Thank you."