• Published 21st Aug 2014
  • 4,888 Views, 177 Comments

A Pacified Kingdom - DuskShadowBrony



What happens when a kingdom is run by foals? Intelligent foals? WARNING/ALERT/DANGER/CAUTION: THIS STORY CONTAINS AGE REGRESSION/DIAPERS/ETC. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THESE KINDS OF THINGS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

  • ...
30
 177
 4,888

9- The Playroom

Chapter 9- The Playroom

“Wow.” I was stunned as I looked out at the massive playroom. It was as big as Canterlot’s garden. Well, maybe not exactly, but it was certainly close.

“Isn’t it nice?” Cocoa asked. “When Glitter wanted a playroom built, we had quite the funds for it. After all, in the entire history of our kingdom, there has never been a single war or conflict. Any money we make is spend in improving the city, and what we have left, well… I won’t deny spoiling Glitter.”

“Hehe, come on, wet’s pway.” Glitter tugged on my hoof after we were set down.

“Okay, where do you want to play?” I asked, letting her lead me.

“Just come on!” she giggled, going over to a spiral slide. Calling the slide tall would be an understatement. “It’s wots of fun!”

“I don’t know…” I frowned, my fear of heights getting to me as I looked up the steps to the top. “It’s really high up… I don’t like high places…”

“Aww, how about if we go togethew? I’ww howd youw hoof.” She offered me her hoof, climbing onto the first step.

It would certainly make me feel safer to go with somepony else. I took her hoof, letting her help me climb up the stairs. It wasn’t like big pony stairs, it was made for ponies our size. It took almost a full minute to get to the top, and I couldn’t help but hug into Glitter the moment I looked down.

“It’s otay, if you faww, da magic in dis woom will stop you.” Glitter reassured me, easing us over to the slide. “It gonna be otay.” She sat down at the top of the slide, and motioned for me to do the same. I took a moment or two to calm myself, before taking a seat next to her. “On thwee, otay? One… two… thwee!” she giggled. “Dat’s as high as I can count!”

We slid down together, shooting down the spiraling slide. It didn’t take long for me to get dizzy, and by the time we hit the bottom, I felt like I couldn’t stand on my own. We came tumbling out into a ball pit at the foot of the slide, Glitter clapping her hooves in excitement.

“Oooh, I’m like… really dizzy.” I tried to get to my hooves. A combination of the slippery, colorful spheres, and my dizziness caused me to fall over again.

“Siwwy. Just crawl, wike you awlways do.”

“Huh? Like I always did?” I tried to sit up, only for her to boop me.

“Uh-huh, wemembew? I had to hewp you up the staiws? And to the slide?” she booped me again, making me giggle. She was right, she did have to help. I remembered that for sure. After a few more boops, she let me roll back onto my tummy to crawl out of the pit, following after me. “Fowwow me, I know whewe to pway next.” She hurried ahead of me, heading to a see-saw, getting onto it.

“Need help?” Cocoa, who was just watching before, trotted over, not bothering to wait for an answer, before lifting me up onto the higher end. “There you go, dearie.”

“Thanks.” I gave Cocoa a small smile to show my gratitude. I let Glitter push off the ground, doing the same once my hind hooves found purchase. Cocoa monitored our safety, smiling at us while we played. Time passed, I wasn’t sure how much, but the rhythmic thumping and creaking of the see-saw made me lose track.

“Wanna do something ewse?” she asked after a while.

“Okay, like what?” I asked, getting off the see-saw with Glitter. As Glitter was bigger than me, I had to let Cocoa lift me off, first, before Glitter could get off.

“Hold on, now, Glitter.” Cocoa patted my training pants. “Good, still dry. Do you need to go, Dusky?”
I hadn’t realized it the entire time we were playing, but now that she pointed it out, I realized that I did need to go, and really badly. I nodded, squirming as I tried to hold it in.

“Uh-oh, good ting we gots a potty woom next to dis one.” Glitter commented.

“Wait here while I take him to the potty. Will you be okay on your own for a few moments?” Cocoa asked.

“Uh-huh.” Glitter picked up one of the plastic balls to play with. “Dun wowwy bout me.”

While they talked, it became only harder to hold it. I squirmed some more, getting Cocoa’s attention.

“Oh, sorry, dear, we’re going.” She picked me up and set me on her back, hurrying to a colorful door, opening it up. Inside was an foal’s bathroom, a combination of soft and bright colors all over, and a small potty with a lowered sink in the back. “Now, I know you need help, so I’ll be right here, okay?” she carried me over to it. “Do you want to try getting your training pants off on your own?”

I nodded, tugging on them. But they didn’t want to get off! I was pulling up on them, why didn’t they get off? The urge to relieve myself was only building as I struggled.

“Dear, if you need help, just ask. There’s no shame in accepting help.”

I was about to agree, when suddenly, I couldn’t hold it anymore. I started wetting my training pants, the designs on it rapidly fading, the garment growing heavy and soggy. I whimpered, trying and failing to stop the flow.

“Oh no, you were so close.” She hurriedly put another of the soft and odd-smelling towels under me, a good intuition, as my training pants were only made to hold small little accidents, not a full bladder like I had. They leaked, obviously, much to my extreme embarrassment. “I’m sorry, dear, I should have asked sooner.”

“It’s… not your fault…” I mumbled, looking down in defeat. I let Cocoa remove the soggy garment, cleaning me up.

“Sweetie… listen.” She stroked my mane as she cleaned me. “I don’t want another big accident like this to cause a mess. We were prepared this time, but if it happens again and we aren’t… Sweetie, I think it’s time for diapers.”

“B-but only foals have to wear diapers!” I protested.

“Not true, some big ponies have to wear.” She answered. “And besides, little Dusky. You are a foal. I know you’re trying to be a big pony, and it’s super-adorable, but we can’t have you making messes. Okay?”

I nodded. Well, it was fun while it lasted. I kind of felt bad about making a mess, though. My guilty face must have shown, because Cocoa gave me a tight hug.

“It’s all right, dear, now lay down.” She spread out a clean towel, patting it. I moved over to the fluff of it, the smell now recognizable to me. Foal powder. How could I forget such a familiar smell? Cocoa hummed as she took a speckled blue diaper out of a package, decorated with cute shapes such as letters and teddy bears. “You like thick diapers, right?”

I nodded. The thicker, the poofier, and the poofier, the softer!

“Good. Extra protection against such a heavy wetter like you.” She tickled me with her wing, making me giggle as she slid the diaper under me. She powdered liberally, singing a soft nursery rhyme. I felt sleepy as she did, even more so as she taped the diaper off, the soft, plush, comfort of it hugging my flanks. “Sleepy, dear? Go on, take a nap. I’ll wake you up later if you’re hungry, or want to play with Glitter again.” She picked me up and held me close, resuming her song. Her body was so soft, so warm, and her gentle swaying comforting me. I closed my eyes, letting the blanket of sleep cover my mind.

Author's Note:

The funny thing is that I made Cocoa Puff before Coco Pommel existed, and their names are pretty much the same.

Weird, eh?