• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 7,215 Views, 869 Comments

From Humans, to Cryptids, to... Ponies? - TLP



(A CoD: Ghosts Extinction Crossover.) After activating the Medusa device, Godfather's Rapid Reaction Force wake up in a place that is not San Diego. With no Cryptids for once, but there's something odd about this place...

  • ...
28
 869
 7,215

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 10: Vultures, Drones, And Sentries, Oh My!

After the group gathers their equipment and weapons, they start walking to Twilight's house. Then, Marcus came up with an idea and turned to his squad.

"You guys wanna jog the rest of the way and cadence?" He asked.

"Hell yeah! Let's do it!" Jackson exclaimed happily, the rest nodded and got into formation. Marcus turned to Twilight

"We're gonna jog to your house, jog with us if you want." He said.

"Okay, sure!" Twilight said, then turned to her friends and told them to jog next to the squad.

"Okay, let's jog. You know what to do, right guys?" Marcus asked his squad again.

"Yeah, let's do it!" They replied in unison. Marcus started jogging and then sang out loud for his squad to hear. They sang back the same line in unison, while the girls just jogged alongside and watched.

"Mama, mama, can't you see?"

"Mama, mama, can't you see?"

"What this Corps has done for me?"

"What this Corps has done for me?"

"Put me in a barber's chair.."

"Put me in a barber's chair!"

"Snip, snap, and I had no hair."

"Snip, snap, and I had no hair"

"And if I die in a combat zone!"

"And if I die in a combat zone!"

"Box me up and ship me home."

"Box me up and ship me home."

"Put me in a set of dress blues.."

"Put me in a set of dress blues!"

"Comb my hair, and shine my shoes"

"Comb my hair, and shine my shoes!"

"Pin my medals upon my chest!"

"Pin my medals upon my chest!"

"Tell my mama I did my best!"

"Tell my mama I did my best!"

"My mama don't you cry!"

"My mama don't you cry!"

"The Marine Corps motto is 'Do or Die'!"

The Marine Corps motto is 'Do or Die'!"

The girls were confused by the song, and a little saddened by the lyrics, but understood the feeling the song was trying to give. They stopped jogging and were looking down into a small town.

Marcus asked "Is this the place?"

Twilight answered "Yeah, just go and head straight through. The folks might look at you funny, but they're really nice once you fit in with the town. For now, they'll just be very confused and maybe scared."

Marcus nodded "It's all good. I'm sure they'll get used to us." He turned to his squad "How about we give 'em a first impression?"

They nodded and got back into formation. Marcus then jogged and sang out loud a different song.

"I used to sit at home all day!"

"I used to sit at home all day!"

"Letting my life waste away!"

"Letting my life waste away!"

"Then one day a man in blue!"

"Then one day a man in blue!"

"Said 'Son I got a job for you!'"

"Said 'Son I got a job for you!'"


"There's travel, adventure, and loads of fun!"

"There's travel, adventure, and loads of fun!"

"We'll even teach ya' how to shoot a gun!"

"We'll even teach ya' how to shoot a gun!"

"There's room and board and a plate of food!"

"There's room and board and a plate of food!"

"And a brand new tailored business suit!"

"And a brand new tailored business suit!"

"I used to drive a Bonneville!"

"I used to drive a Bonneville!"

"Now all I do is run up a hill!"

"Now all I do is run up a hill!"

"I used to drive a Chevrolet!"

"I used to drive a Chevrolet!"

"Now all I do is sleep in the hay!"

"Now all I do is sleep in the hay!"

"I used to drive a Cadillac!"

"I used to drive a Cadillac!"

"Now all I do is hump a pack!"

"Now all I do is hump a pack!"

As the squad sang and jogged through Ponyville, the ponies looked terrified, and yet awed at the weird creatures that suddenly appeared, but the thing that really confused them is that the Elements of Harmony were at their side, jogging. They were about to confront the creatures, until Rainbow Dash saw the looks on their faces, and spoke up to them.

"Hey, calm down, everypony. These guys are with us! They don't bite." She reassured the ponies looking on.

Some ponies just shrugged and went on with their day, but most just looked at the creatures in awe, as they reached Twilight's library.

Marcus looked at Twilight "Is this your place? A tree made into a house? Sick."

Twilight smiled "Yep, this is it. And thanks. Come on in!" She said as she opened the door, the squad walked in along with the rest of the girls. Marcus looked around. It was bigger than what he'd seen in the show. And alot more roomy.

"Nice place you have here. And that's alot of books.." Marcus drifted off as he looked around.

Rainbow flew up to him and whispered into his ear "Told ya she was a bit of an egghea-"

"A-HEM." Twilight said, cutting of Rainbow "I have ears too, you know!"

Rainbow flew down and apologized "Heheh... sorry, Twi." She said with a sheepish grin.

Twilight smiled slightly before continuing "Anyways, just place your stuff down near the couch. And I'll show you what I have in my basement."

Marcus and the squad nodded, letting their weapons lean on the wall, and dropping their equipment on the couch. Then following Twilight to basement.

"Okay, here's what's down here. Tell me if it's similar to anything you've seen or have." She said as she opened the door, letting the squad in.

"I'm sure it's nothing simila-" Marcus' words drifted away into nothing as his jaw dropped at what he saw.

What he saw completely made him both confused as hell and happy at the same time. Right there in front of his face, were eight M-5 Sentry Guns which had Armor Piercing rounds in a box magazine, 3 Self-Controlled Vulture Drones attached with M240 LMG's and 2 rocket pods on each, 4 Intelligent Munitions Systems that were fully loaded with 2 other canisters, a fucking Death Machine with what seemed like it was loaded, 4 rectangular phone-like devices to turn on the drones and sentries, a small drone with 6 Hell-fire missiles on its wings, a SOFLAM Laser-Designator, a wrist pad that shot out a grappling hook, and 2 IPhones.

Marcus and the squad were completely blown away "Wha... how.. my.. HOW?!" HOW DID YOU GET ALL THIS?!" He said, both confused as shit and happy.

Twilight answered nervously "Uh... I was learning a new spell that teleported things from somewhere to here.. I didn't know it was a trans-dimensional spell, I swear!" She exclaimed.

Then Jackson spoke up "Wait... are those IPhones?.." He asked

Twilight looked at him, confused "Um.. what are 'IPhones'?"

Jackson walked up to the devices, picking them up "Hey! Marcus! These IPhones here, there OUR IPhones!"

Marcus ran up to him, getting one of the IPhones "Seriously?! Dude, this is sick!" He turned on the phone, happy to see that it was at 100% battery. He typed in his password, then an image of the him and his squad showed up from back when they were in Camp Leatherneck, confirming it was his actual phone

Jackson then spoke up "And you thought I stole it, you rascist." He joked.

Marcus replied in defense "Hey, I thought you stole mine as payback from the night after!"

Twilight and the girls walked down to meet them, Kayla and Thompson were studying their new toys.

Rainbow walked up to Jackson and Marcus, looking at their devices "What are those and what do they do?" She asked

Marcus answered, not taking his eyes of his long-lost phone "Well, for now, it's only good for playing songs. And it's a good thing. I think I got like 3,000 songs here or something.. How 'bout you, Jackson?"

"I got like 2,000 or so. And my battery is full." Jackson answered.

Rainbow spoke suprised, but unconvinced "3,000 songs?! Pfft, that little thing? Show me then." She dared.

Marcus grinned and showed the device infront of her, she looked closely as he put his finger on the screen and slid it up, the screen scrolling through his songs seemingly endlessly. He saw Rainbow's eyes widen as it kept scrolling, he couldn't help but laugh and pull the phone back before she passed out or something.

"Believe me now?" He said, chuckling.

Rainbow was dazed, but then shook her head and nodded "Can you play a song? I wanna know if you humans have good songs."

Marcus turned to Jackson, who was grinning "You know what I'm thinking?"

Jackson nodded "Oh yeah, man.. what should we play?"

Marcus thought for a second, but then came up with a song "I got it! 2Pac?"

Jackson nodded "Ok, sure. I'll play it."

After the song ended, Marcus and Jackson looked at Rainbow for a response.

"It was actually really good. Can I borrow your... uh.. thing to play songs while I do stunts?" She asked

Marcus responded "Hell yeah! I got alot of good songs that'll make anything you do epic. But only if I can see you do the stunts."

"Deal" Rainbow said.

"Okay, but first thing's first.." Marcus said as he walked to one of the Vulture drones, grabbing the black rectangular device that turned them on as he went.

"Do these things work?" He said as he turned on the device and pressed the screen, turning on the Vulture machine and letting it hover in the air.

"Woah..." The girls said in awe as they saw the device hover. Then the Vulture's laser mounted on the M240 turned on and scanned the room.

"Um.. what is it doi-" Fluttershy was cut off as the laser aimed right between her eyes, her eyes were like pinpricks as she looked at the beam. The Vulture made a beeping noise, but before it could do anything, Marcus immediatley turned it off.

"Eheheh... sorry Fluttershy." He said.

Author's Note:

I know the spell thing is a cliche.. but how else was I supposed to prepare the squad for the cryptid slaughtering that will come in about 3-4 chapters?

I MEAN... THERE... UM... I-

Marcus: You just let the cat outta the bag, dumbass..

Rainbow Dash: Oh yeah.. big time..

L.P: SO?! THEY KNOW CRYPTIDS ARE GONNA SHOW UP, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW HOW.

Rainbow Dash: Lemme guess... Ro-

Marcus: SHH! Don't spoil it!



Youtube vids belong to the rightful uploaders, not me.

PreviousChapters Next