• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 7,206 Views, 869 Comments

From Humans, to Cryptids, to... Ponies? - TLP



(A CoD: Ghosts Extinction Crossover.) After activating the Medusa device, Godfather's Rapid Reaction Force wake up in a place that is not San Diego. With no Cryptids for once, but there's something odd about this place...

  • ...
28
 869
 7,206

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 37: Mad Devil Dogs

Author's Note:

Happy Halloween, you sons of bitches! Hope you enjoy the chapter! :rainbowkiss:

Samantha will be in the next chapter. If you're wondering what happened when Marcus was knocked out...

I'll see you all soon.

The Marines and the girls watched in horror as the arrow from one of the guard's crossbows streaked towards Marcus', who had just stood up and looked at the arrow. The arrow then connected with Marcus' forehead with surprising force. The arrow penetrated the Kevlar helmet, but stopped halfway, since his helmet was thicker, and had more protection that the standard Advanced Combat Helmet.

"Marcus!" Rainbow shouted as Marcus stumbled and fell to the ground on his back, the arrow sticking out of his helmet. The smoking Barrett .50 Cal laid on his side as Jackson and Rainbow ran over to him. Jackson then looked over Marcus.

"Oh shit... the fucking.. how does it even penet... no..." Jackson said in a fumble of words as he tried to form a sentence. Rainbow just stood there, with her mouth agape and in a state of shock and horror. She then looked over her shoulder, noticing that the rest of her friends, and the Marines, also had a look of shock. Even Shining, who was now glaring at the guard on the balcony.

"Why the buck did you fire at him?!" Shining shouted in a roaring voice. The guard just stood there with the same expression as the Marines at what he just did. The guard then looked over at Shining, with his lips trying to form words to explain his actions. If he had any.

Kayla was the first of the squad to break out of the state of shock as she lifted up her Honey Badger, switched off the safety, and aimed it at the guard.

"Put your fucking weapons DOWN!" She shouted. The guards who were at the target range then used their magic and readied their spears to throw them at Kayla. Thompson noticed this as he crouched behind Kayla and aimed his Remington R870 MCS shotgun at the guards, waiting for either of them to make a single move. Shining then took a stance and aimed his horn at the pair, ready to shoot them with the combat spells he had obtained during training.

Randy got behind a hay barrel, switched off the safety, and aimed his AR-15 at Shining, while Mike slung out his P-90 and aimed it at the two guards on the ground.

Jackson then swiftly turned around after Kayla shouted and noticed the situation. Once he noticed Shining also making a stance, he rose his M27-IAR and aimed it at him. Rainbow and the girls just stood there, as the tension in the air grew so thick that a single swipe of a hoof or hand could slice it.

"Put.. your weapons... down.. Shining..." Jackson said bitterly as he aimed down the iron sights of his M27, keeping them on Shining's chest.

"N-not before you put your weapons down!" Shining replied, stumbling over his words. Beads of perspiration slid down his face as he started right into the brown, cold eyes of the Marine.

"You all have five seconds to put your weapons down!" Kayla shouted. The guards just stood there, albeit anxious, they had their weapons ready.

"Five..." Kayla started counting down.

"Four..."

"Three..."

The Marines then put their fingers on the triggers as they prepped to engage the guards. The girls then slowly crept away and towards Rainbow, who was still besides Marcus.

"Two..."



Meanwhile, Inside the Stryker...

"Holy shit! Did that guard just shoot Marcus?!" Dempsey said in disbelief as he peeked outside.

"Yeah.. aw fuck, I think the arrow penetrated through his helmet!" Kevin said as he looked through the screen, aiming both the cameras and the M2 Browning turret at Marcus, who was being tended to by Jackson and that one rainbow-haired pony.

"Fucking A.. the Rules of Engagement still apply, right?" Kevin said as he switched to FLIR imaging on the screen.

"Yeah. And I think shit's about to hit the fan..." Dempsey said. Kevin then looked again, and saw that the Marines and the guards were having some sort of Mexican stand-off, waiting for any of the two to make a move.

"Put your fucking weapons DOWN!" The female Marine that had the ghillie suit shouted at the guards.

"N-not before you put your weapons down!" The guard known as 'Shining' replied back, with an anxious tone.

"Shit man... what do we do?" Kevin said as he zoomed the camera to focus on the guards.

"Just wait and see what happens.. shit's gonna go down." Dempsey said quietly. They then heard the female Marine count down.

"Four..."

"Three..."

Kevin then noticed that the four ponies that were with them before were hiding next to the body of the Marine in fear of what would happen between the remaining Marines.

"Two..."

"Alright, fuck this!" Kevin shouted. He then used the joystick to swivel the M2 Browning turret, switched on the red dot, and aimed it at the guards that were on the balcony. He then pressed the button and fired.



First/Third Person P.O.V

"Two.." Kayla said quietly as she and the others adjusted themselves to engage. The guards, however, looked ready to flee than fight. Before Kayla could count down to one, she heard a mechanical swivel behind her. She and the other Marines looked over her shoulder and saw that the Stryker's M2 turret was aiming above her and the guards on the ground. Kayla then turned back around, and noticed a red dot on the wall above the guards who were on the balcony.

One of the guards saw what the others were all looking at as he turned around, and also noticed the red dot above his head. "What the-"

The guard was then cut off by a monstrous roar, and a streak of yellow as he and the others hit the floor, covering their heads as blocks of white concrete and dust fell from above them. They covered their heads and eyes in fear as the roar kept roaring, and the streaks kept hitting the wall behind them, fearing that one of those streaks would find their way to their heads.

Kayla and the others hit the ground as she saw that the Stryker was now shooting of its M2 Browning at where the red dot was aimed. The guards on the balcony were also laying on the floor, as the .50 Caliber rounds tore away at the wall behind them, dropping pieces of concrete and white dust on them. The M2 was still firing off its rounds relentlessly as the Stryker shook from the heavy hitting power of the weapon, with empty .50 shell castings falling from the roof and down towards the ground.

The girls screamed as the Stryker kept firing, but the screams were drowned out as it kept its unrelenting fire.

"KEVIN! HOLD YOUR FIRE! HOLD YOUR FIRE!" Dempsey shouted as the Stryker kept shaking, and the .50 kept firing.

The Stryker then stopped shaking, as the .50 stopped shooting suddenly. Kevin then set the joystick down on the floor as he leaned back against his chair and looked through the screen. The white dust then cleared as the wall behind the guards on the balcony was torn to shreds, to the point where it would probably be damaged beyond repair. The guards on the ground, then slowly opened their eyes and uncovered their ears, along with the girls and the Marines.

Kayla then slowly rose form the ground as she saw that the Stryker's .50 had stopped firing. Her ears, which were previously ringing like a jingle bell, were now slowly recovering. She looked around her, noticing that everyone and pony was alright on the ground. She then looked up and saw the guards that were on the balcony still laying on the floor, shaking like they took the ice bucket challenge in Siberia.

She then turned to the Stryker and ran to the front and shouted. "Why the FUCK did you fire?!"

Kayla then heard a voice reply from inside the Stryker. "Rules of Engagement! They fucking killed Marcus!"

Before Kayla could respond, they heard a normal, yet annoyed voice. "Who said I was killed?"

The girls yelped as they jumped back and looked at Marcus, who had his eyes open, squinting slightly. He then pulled his legs back and shot them out, now in a standing position. He then looked around to see the look on their faces.

Everybody, including the guards, were stunned. Marcus then looked up at the balcony, noticing the two guards that were cowering behind what was left of the wall behind them. Marcus glared at them and gave them the throat-cutting sign as he turned his attention to his squad.

"Damn... the hell did I miss? Looks like you're all about to have a Mexican stand-off or something." Marcus said with a chuckle.

Kayla just stared at him until her mind slowly humbled back into reality. "Wha... were you fucking sleeping?!" She yelled.

"Easy there, Kayla." Marcus said with an eyebrow raised. "And I was. In a way..."

"How so?" She asked, easing her tone.

"After some fucker with a crossbow shot an arrow at me..." Marcus paused and glared at the guard, who gasped slightly and hid behind the wall again. "...I hit the ground hard, and I got knocked out for a bit. What the fuck happened?"

"We were about to engage the guards because we thought they killed you." Thompson said honestly. Then, Kayla bumped in again.

"So.. the arrow just knocked you out? That's it?" She asked.

"That's it." Marcus replied.

"Then thank fucking God..." Kayla sighed in relief as she lowered her weapon, along with the others. Marcus nodded as he turned around, noticing the four mares behind him, staring at him in disbelief.

"Yes?..." Marcus asked, leaning in a bit.

Rainbow was the first one of the four to regain herself. "Wha... but.. HOW?!" She asked loudly in awe.

Marcus shrugged. "I'm just awesome like that." He said with a smug look. He then thought about it for a second.

"Or just lucky... or both. Yeah, it's both." Marcus thought with a nod. Rainbow gave him an unamused look, then smiled and shook her head.

Twilight was the next one to regain herself. "Um.. you got the arrow.." She pointed at his helmet.

"Oh. Right." Marcus said. He then gripped the arrow and pulled it out with ease. He inspected it, noticing that it was made of cheap wood, but it had a nondeforming metal point. He knew that Kevlar was made to deflect or deform bullets, but not knifes or arrows. Some types were, but not the ones he had in his helmet. The armor vests Thompson carried in several cases were made to sustain the slashes and bites the Cryptids gave, but they weren't wearing them.

Marcus just shrugged, snapped the arrow in half, and threw it over his shoulder.

Jackson saw this and chuckled. "Marcus. You'se one crazy mothafucka, ya know that?"

Marcus smirked. "Aren't we all?"

Jackson nodded. "Hell yea, man. We Devil Dogs are mad as fuck."

Marcus then turned his attention to Shining, who stepped back in nervousness as he eased up his pose.

Before Marcus could go to him, he felt a tug on his leg. He looked down and saw Twilight, with a worried look on her face. "Please don't hurt Shining. He didn't mean for any of this to happen!" She said, with tears forming in her puppy eyes.

Marcus was about to retort, until her eyes grew even bigger, and more innocent. He sighed and nodded. "Okay. But I want to set a verbal point. And a visual one too.." With that, Marcus turned around and walked up to him slowly as Shining backed up in fear. He then hit the wall, noticing that he had nowhere to go.

Shining then looked to the left and right, noticing that his guards were just standing there, not daring to go against the Marines. Shining then looked up at Marcus with fear present in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry for what m-my guards did! I promise it won't h-happen again, I s-swear!" Shining said, pleading like the grim reaper had come to taken him. Marcus chuckled as he crouched and looked at Shining right in the eyes.

"I know you won't, but here's what I want. I want that one pony who shot me court-martial'd as soon as possible." Marcus ordered. Shining nodded furiously as he went on to his second request. "Alright. Wait a second." Marcus then turned to Randy and Mike, who were still behind the hay barrel, but had their weapons across their chests, aimed at the ground.

"Hey, Randy! Mike! Who was the guard that thought our weapons were weak?" Marcus asked.

"That bastard over there." Randy pointed at the guard who was next to whatever was left of the target range. The guard's eyes widened in fear as they all smirked at him. Marcus nodded as he turned back to Shining.

"I want you and your guards to reset a new target range. You all think our weapons are weak and useless pieces of metal." Marcus then looked back up at the remains of the wall, then at the Stryker, which had several hundred .50 Caliber shell castings surrounding it on the ground and on the top. He then looked at the Barrett .50 Cal that way laying on the ground, and back at the area he shot it at. The mannequin was still burning. "Heh.. looks like the Styker and the rifle proved otherwise. But I want to further the point. Drive it home. Okay?"

Shining nodded furiously as he ordered the guards and Ironhoof to set up a target range for the Marines. Marcus then turned around and faced Kayla. "Gather up all of your weapons, and save a round. We're gonna show these over-glorified cops what our toys can do." Marcus said sternly. Jackson nodded as he ran towards the Stryker to call for Dempsey and Kevin.

Kayla then walked up to Marcus while picking up her Barrett. "You want us to use all of our weapons?" She asked as she handed Marcus her Remington R5.

Marcus nodded. "Oh yeah. We're gonna give them a little history lesson on our weapons, what they shoot out, the basic shit." He said. Kayla nodded as she motioned over Mike and Randy, who had their weapons ready. Marcus then gathered the girls and the guys over next to the Stryker.

"Alright. Here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna shoot all of our weapons. Show these fuckers who's boss. Twilight, I need you and the girls to cover your ears, or do some sort of muting spell. Okay?" He asked. Twilight nodded. "Alright. Shining, gather the guards to sit next to the girls, while we do our thing."

Dempsey then spoke up. "Wait a second, what about ammo? We only got so much."

Marcus thought about it for a second. "Which is why we're only gonna waste one mag. We'll deal with the ammo problem later. Maybe we can mass produce them or something similar along those lines."

"The targets are ready!" Ironhoof shouted from behind the group. Marcus turned around, noticing about seventy or so pony mannequins wearing gold and iron armor, and stuffed with hay.

"Good. Now go with the girls and watch us." Marcus said. Ironhoof nodded as he and Shining called over the guards. Marcus noticed that the four guards on the balcony were flying down to the ground. He shot the guard a glare before turning back around to the targets. His squad, and the others stood behind him in a formation. Marcus then walked in front of them, and turned to the guards and the girls, who were sitting down inside a purple bubble, which made everything less noisy, but not by much.

"So! One of you weak bastards said that our weapons were 'weak' and 'useless pieces of metal'! Well, that huge-ass machine over there.." Marcus yelled and pointed at the Stryker. "And that huge-ass rifle.." Marcus then pointed at Kayla's Barrett. "Said other wise! But I have a feeling that some of you haven't gotten the message through your thick skulls! So, we'll give you faggots one more reason why you should never fuck with us!" Marcus shouted at an even louder tone.

"Yes sir!" The guards replied. Marcus wasn't a drill instructor, but he sure as hell felt like one.

He then slung out his Remington R5, holding it in his right hand, while holding a 5.56mm incendiary round in his left hand. He then walked towards the guards and stood outside the bubble. "See this? This a 5.56 millimeter NATO round. I won't go into full detail, but this thing goes into this.." Marcus then took out the thirty-five round STANAG magazine. "This thing here is called a 'magazine', which carries thirty five rounds in it itself! Now, this type of round is a special type. It is incendiary, which means that whatever I shoot at, it will burst into flames, while the round penetrates through the target.."

Marcus turned around and aimed at one of the mannequins. He switched off the safety and put it on semi-auto, brought it up to his shoulders, and aimed down the Red Dot Sight's reticle, which was, ironically, a tiny blue dot. He then pressed down on the trigger, firing off a single round. The round hit the mannequin with a loud 'pang!' right in the skull, engulfing the target in flames once more.

"Like so..." Marcus said as he looked over his shoulder, noticing the look of awe on the pony's faces. He smirked as he turned around again and switched to full auto. He aimed at the same target again and shot off three more rounds, with one of them going through the mannequin's chest, and impacting the wall behind it, leaving a small black hole, surrounded by charred concrete. He then slowly walked forward, holding down the trigger as he shot off the entire magazine, pumping the mannequin with the remaining thirty one rounds. As he heard the 'click' of an empty gun, the mannequin was burning brightly, and the gold armor was dripping onto the ground like butter.

"That, was the assault rifle known as the Remington R5." He said as he took out the empty magazine, stored it, and inserted a fresh one. "Next up, is something for close quarters combat."

Marcus put his Remington on the side of the Stryker, and pulled out his SPAS-12, which had its stock folded, and was on the side of his backpack. He brought it out in front of him, letting the pony's get a good view of the shotgun. The only distinctive feature the SPAS-12 really had, was its black and desert tan paint-job, and a leather grip on the pump. He then unfolded the stock, and put it on his shoulder.

"This is the SPAS-12 shotgun. Shotguns are made for close-quarters, and shoot out shells like these." Marcus showed them a single 12-gauge shell. "It reloads differently than an assault rifle. You insert these shells in here. It can hold up to eight shells." Marcus then inserted the shell into the bottom of the SPAS-12, pumped it, and aimed it at the targets.

"Who needs spears and swords, when you got this thing that shoots out several small metal pellets?" Marcus then got closer to one of the other mannequins, and fired off a single shell. The metal balls soared towards the mannequin, and hit it with force, making it wobble back in forth. Marcus then pumped it, ejecting the now-empty shell cartridge. The ponies noticed that there were several small holes all over the body of the mannequin.

Marcus then aimed at the same target again, and fired. This time in semi-auto. He shot off one round, then fired off the remaining six shells in rapid succession, the ponies keeping a close eye on his trigger finger as it pressed it rapidly. The SPAS-12 rose up heavily as he fired, but most of the pellets found their target. As he lowered the shotgun down, the mannequin was anything but, and its armor was literally ripped open.

Before the ponies could say anything, Marcus slung out his M1911 and fire off seven .45 ACP rounds in quick succession once more, ripping off whatever was left of its skull, and making it tumble over.

The smoke from the barrel eased as he ejected the empty magazine, letting it fall onto the ground as he inserted a new magazine.

"That was the M1911 you just saw me bring out." Marcus said as he cocked his sidearm. "Thompson, you're up next."

Marcus then walked over to Thompson's position and stood there, while Thompson himself walked over to where Marcus was. He then brought out his main weapon, which was his M4 Carbine, which had no carrying handle.

"Okay. This here is the M4 Carbine, which is, er, was, a standard weapon for our military. It's lightweight, compact, durable, and reliable. It also shoots out the same rounds Marcus showed you all; The 5.56 millimeter round. Except mine is more sharper, since it's made to penetrate enemy body armor." Thompson said, pulling out a single 5.56 A.P round. He then brought out the magazine for the M4, and inserted the round into the magazine. "The magazine on this gun carries thirty rounds instead of thirty five." He said, cocking the M4 and chambering a round.

Thompson then rose his M4 up to him, aimed down the EO Tech holographic sight, and fired at one of the mannequins. He switched to full-auto, and fired a single shot. The ponies gasped, as the round hit the mannequin's chest, and left a hole more than half the size of a hoof right in the middle. Thompson then fired off another three rounds, but this time into its helmet. Sparks flew as the helmet busted open, letting several pieces of gold metal fly out. He then fired off the rest of his magazine.

"And there you have it." Thompson said as he slung his M4 back behind him, satisfied by his handywork. The armor, or what was left of it, dangled and stuck to the mannequin. He then brought out his Remington R870, which had white with black stripes on it as a paint job.

"This is another type of shotgun, called the Remington 870. It's similar to Marcus' SPAS, but this one had more range, more accurate, and hold more shells. Twelve in fact. It carries the same 12-gauge shells. The only major difference is that this is fully pump-action. Not semi-automatic." Thompson said as he pumped the 870 and aimed it at the same mannequin he shot before. He then pulled the trigger, the recoil making him step back a step or two, but it proved to be worth it. The pellets shredded and maimed the mannequin's two forelegs, making it hit the ground face-first. If it had a face.

Thompson smiled as he pumped it again, ejecting the empty shell, and fired off the remaining shells at the mannequin that was laying on the ground. After he shot off the last shell, pieces of the mannequin were everywhere, and the only thing that was intact of the mannequin, was the pole it was stood on.

"And that's it. Kayla, you're next." Thompson said. As he walked towards Kayla's position, he heard one of the guards speak.

"A-aren't you gonna show us what that big tube thing does?" The guard asked. Thompson shook his head.

"I only have two specific ammunition types left. I'm not gonna waste them." He said as he sat down in Kayla's place.

Kayla then set down her Barrett .50 Cal on the ground, with the bipods up. "I'm guessing you all know what this does." She said with an all-knowingly voice. The guards nodded in fear. Kayla smirked as she crouched and brought out the magazine. She then pulled out a single .50 Caliber round, holding it in the palm of her hand.

"Well, this is the round Marcus shot. This is a Fifty Caliber BMG round. Bigger than my hand. This one is incendiary, like Marcus' 5.56." Kayla said, holding it out to let the ponies look at it closer. Kayla then put the round in Fluttershy's hoof. Fluttershy's eyes widened as she noticed that the single round was more than twice the size of her hoof. Kayla chuckled as she took it away and put it back into the huge magazine.

"This magazine hold seven of these bad boys." Kayla said, inserting the magazine into the Barrett itself. She then brought out her Honey Badger, sliding the stock out and bringing it up to her shoulder.

"This one is called the 'AAC Honey Badger'. It has an integrated silencer, and holds thirty-five rounds of the same ammo Thompson has." She said, keeping her eyes on the mannequin. Kayla then switched to full-auto, like everybody else, and held down the trigger. The rounds tore through the mannequin in a similar fashion to Thompson's, except the shots were significantly quieter. The mannequin then fell back on the ground, as pieces of its armor slung out in the air like confetti.

Kayla then moved her hands onto the bottom of the Honey Badger. "This weapon also has a shotgun at the bottom. It's called the 'MAUL' underbarrel shotgun, or simply the 'Bulldog'. It shoots the same rounds as the other shotguns, but this one reloads from a tube, not shell-by-shell."

Kayla then walked over to the mannequin, standing above it. She then fired the Bulldog shotgun, the pieces of the mannequin's body shot to the air, and all around as she wasted the entire nine-round tubular magazine into it. With a smirk, she kicked its head off and walked back to the group.

"You're next, Jackson." Kayla said.

"Fuck yeah."

Jackson stood up and ran into position, while bringing out his M27-IAR. He then crouched and set up the M27 on its bipods. "This baby is called the M27 IAR. The 'M' stands for 'Marine', since it was tested and mainly used by the Marine's 2nd Battalion, 7th Marines. The 'IAR' portion stand for 'Infantry Assault Rifle'. It hold one hundred 5.56 rounds. That's right. See these drum magazines?" Jackson asked. The ponies nodded, with their eyes filled with wonder and awe. "They each carry fifty 5.56 rounds. Let me show you what this baby can do..." Jackson said. He lifted up the M27 and aimed it at the mannequins.

Jackson then turned to the ponies with a smirk, and spoke. "Oh.. and did I forget to mention that these bullets are explosive?"

Rainbow's head tilted. "Explosi-"

Before she could finish what she was saying, Jackson had already opened fire at the mannequins. The rounds soared at the mannequins at subsonic speed. Once the rounds connected, a medium-size explosion accompanied its impact, blowing away the mannequins to kingdom come. Debris, armor parts, and dirt flew up from the sky and rained down on them, but Jackson didn't let go of the trigger for even a moment. The blaring sound the M27 made was nearly shunned out by the sheer number of explosions that accompanied the rounds.

"JACKSON! HOLD YOUR FIRE! THAT'S ENOUGH!" Marcus shouted, but the sound of the M27 made him inaudible to Jackson. After a couple more seconds, the M27 finally ran out of ammo, but not before Jackson wiped out half of the mannequins.

"God DAMN, I have to do that more often!" Jackson said with a huge grin. He then turned to the ponies, who were utterly mortified.

"Um.. I mean, it's been TOO damn long since I've done that!" Jackson rephrased.

Their eyes grew to an even bigger, unimaginable size.

Jackson scratched the back of his head. "Um... heheh.. too much?" He said with a sheepish smile.

"I told you..." Marcus said with a deadpanned expression. Jackson just flipped him the bird without even looking before he pulled out his next weapon.

"Alright, if you're all done with your little panic-attack." Jackson said annoyingly. The ponies nodded in guilt, while Applejack blushed a bit and hid her face behind her Stetson. "...I'll move on to the next weapon."

Jackson then brought out his M1014 shotgun. "This here is the shotgun of all shotguns. The M1014. It's fully automatic, and it carries seven incendiary rounds." He then aimed at a pair of three mannequins.

"Or as I like to call 'em, 'Dragon's Breath'." With that, Jackson pulled the trigger and unleashed a volley of burning-hot pellets onto the trio. Flames spurted out of the barrel like fireworks. The flames reached the mannequins, burning them as they were maimed and torn by the pellets. All seven shots were depleted in less than five seconds. The barrel of the M1014 steamed as Jackson saw that the trio of mannequins were unrecognizable, and their plastic outer shell was pure black, and burning.

"I'm just a fucking boss." Jackson gloated. "Your turn, Randy."

Randy shrugged as he stood up with his weapons and walked to the front of the targets. He held out his weapons in front of him.

"I'll make it short and sweet for you all. This here is an MP5A3. It's a sub-machine gun, used for CQB." He then gave it the infamous HK Slap, aimed it down the range, and fired his thirty round magazine into the armor chest plate of a mannequin. He then pulled the lever back, and slapped the magazine out.

"It uses nine millimeter rounds. Smaller than the others shown, but deadly if used in CQB. Which is why this weapon used the caliber." He then brought out his AR-15.

"This is the AR-15. This one is modified to carry .50 Beowulf rounds."

"Beo-wulf?" Rainbow asked with her head tilted slightly. "That sounds cool!"

Randy smirked, and cocked the AR-15. "Cause it is." He then swiftly pulled up the rifle and shot a single round into a mannequin wearing nothing but a helmet. Not only did the helmet come off, the head flew over the wall after the Beowulf round decapitated it.

"I'm not gonna waste a full mag. I only got so many of these bad boys." Randy said, putting down his AR, then bringing out his Taurus Judge revolver.

"This fucker is a revolver that shoots these." Randy held a single .410 Bore shotgun shell. The guards gasped as he inserted the shell into the Judge. "Think of it as a mini-shotgun. A hand-cannon, if you will. It's also known as the 'Executioner', due to it being included in some sort of repetitive video game or something. And for good reason."

Randy then shot the same mannequin again with two shots. The Executioner kicked like a mule, but it made up for it with its sheer power. The mannequin's chest tore open, as the second shot shot off its left foreleg and hind leg.

"Well, that's it for me. Mike, come over here and take the spot." Randy said. Mike nodded as he stood up and walked to the same position.

"I'm old fashioned. This is the gun that won the Wild West. The Winchester 1873. It's a shotgun, but it's not pump, semi, or full auto." He said, giving a smug look at Marcus, Kayla, and Jackson, who all rolled their eyes simultaneously. "This here is a lever action."

"What's the point?" Twilight asked.

"Because lever-action makes a man." Mike said. He then shot off the Winchester. Firing shot after shot, pulling the lever out and in, out and in, out and in, until he depleted all six rounds into five mannequins. He let go of his Winchester, pulled out his Desert Eagle, and shot a single .50 A.E round into the wall behind the mannequins. The round bore into the wall, making a huge hole. It was so loud, that the ponies still had to cover their ears even when Twilight was using her spell. As quickly as he took it out, he put his chrome-plated Deagle back into his holster, and reached to his left side. He then slung out his P90, and fired off the seventy five rounds of 9mm rounds with only his left hand, at the hip.

"I think he's lost it..." Dempsey said as Mike continued to shoot the volley of bullets.

"We all have." Marcus said, shaking his head and grinning. Mike stopped firing as he put his P90 away, turned to the ponies, bowed, and walked back to the group.

"Then there's me..." Dempsey said, sighing as he picked up his M16A4. He then clicked the safety off and switched to a three-round-burst.

"This here is an American classic. The M16A4. Made in 196-"

"GET ON WITH IT." The humans shouted from behind him. Dempsey growled as he cleared his throat.

"As I was SAYING... This beauty is best used in a three round burst. Now, unlike the Miss Camel-Toe's Honey Cock over there." Dempsey said, pointing at Kayla, who glared daggers at Dempsey, but had a slight blush. "This thing shoots 7.62 millimeter rounds. Bigger than your average, weak 5.56. Watch."

Dempsey raised his M16A4 and shoot a single burst into the chest of a mannequin. The bullets each entered the same hole, doubling the penetration, and exiting out of where the tail bone should've been if it was a real pony. He then aimed at the legs and shoot four bursts at the upper joints, shooting all four legs off. Once the mannequin was on the ground, Dempsey shot off the remaining five bursts into the skull, and making it anything but.

"See? Told ya!" Dempsey said with a victorious smirk. " M-1-6, baby. LOVE IT OR HATE IT!" Dempsey then turned and motioned over to Kevin.

As Kevin stood up, they walked by each other. "Try and top that, Corporal... Dempsey muttered.

Kevin stopped dead in his tracks for a second. Then, a satanic grin emerged on his face as his hands lowered and gripped the M203 grenade launcher.

Kevin then walked over to the same area and stood there, still grinning manically.

"Uh.. are ya alright, surgarcube?" Applejack asked, a bit concerned.

"Yeah.. it look hey, wait a minute! You're using the same weapon as Thompson!" Rainbow complained, glaring into Kevin's eyes.

Kevin just turned around, gripped his M203, and aimed it at the last pair of mannequins.

As Dempsey seat down, he saw what Kevin was holding. Then, his eyes widened. "Oh hit.. Kevin, don't do it.. you cheesy mother fu-"

Too late.

"SAY HELLO TO MAH LITTLE FRIEND!" Kevin shouted as he shot of the 40mm grenade from the M203. The grenade whizzed through the air as it collided with the wall behind the last mannequins, blowing it up as the mannequins fell apart and were blown forward, their armor blackened out from behind, as chunks of blackened concrete and dirt soared above the air, and rained down on what remained of the mannequins, while Kevin laughed like a madman, and shot his M4 at full auto at the ground, firing from the hip.

PreviousChapters Next