• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 7,170 Views, 868 Comments

From Humans, to Cryptids, to... Ponies? - TLP



(A CoD: Ghosts Extinction Crossover.) After activating the Medusa device, Godfather's Rapid Reaction Force wake up in a place that is not San Diego. With no Cryptids for once, but there's something odd about this place...

  • ...
28
 868
 7,170

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 6:"Sweet" Apple Acres

Reminder: If anything has the word 'sweet' in it, run.





Marcus opened his eyes and yelled, swinging his right arm to whatever touched him, his fist only hit air as he felt something move away from his side, then a raspy voice spoke in surprise.

"Woah! What the hay, dude?!"

Marcus, breathed heavily and looked to his left, seeing Rainbow Dash with a look of surprise and a bit of anger, and the rest of his squad still sound asleep. He then shook his head and rubbed his eyes to recover from what just happened in his dream. He then apologized.

"Uh.. sorry Rainbow, I had a.. well nightmare to say the least.. what were you doing next to me?.." Marcus asked confused.

Rainbow scratched the back of her head with her forehoof, blushing slightly "Uh.. s-sorry. I got. Well. Cold. We're in a cave, after all. And the rocky floor doesn't really help anyway."

Marcus nodded and stood up "Ok, good enough." He silently chuckled and walked to his squad.

"If only I had my IPhone with me right now.." He thought with a shit-eating grin, but instead shouted this at the top of his lungs:

"WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU WEAK SCUMBAGS OR I WILL SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK!" Marcus yelled, he didn't remember the full sentence The Gunny said from F.M.J, but he didn't care, as it still proved good results.

"What the HELL, man?!" Kayla said as she checked her ears in case they were bleeding

"Ugh.. screw you, Marcus.. I was having a good dream, you ass!" Thompson yelled as he stood up, rubbing his eyes.

Jackson slowly stood up, yawning and stretching. He then looked at Marcus, who looked shocked "Hey dude...what? You looked surprised. Heheh.."

Marcus just stood there, not even breathing for a couple seconds, but spoke up, the shock clearly showing as he spoke "But...wha..the.. .how?"

Jackson just chuckled as he walked to his backpack "What? You know I'm a heavy sleeper. Maybe next time, dude. At least you got Kayla and Thompson. Hell, even Fluttershy didn't even wince! Nether did Rainbow!"

Marcus responded "That's cause they were already awake. You watch you back, thought. I'm not done yet." He grinned manically, as Jackson just rolled his eyes and gave him the finger."

Rainbow walked up to Marcus "He's right though, you did kinda fail."

Marcus gave her a look "Whatever.. I got plans.." His grin returned as he packed his things. He stopped for a second, thinking about telling the squad about his dream. He shook it off, thinking it was just a flashback "But why did it show a mine shaft instead of a hive? Unless-" His thoughts were cut off when Rainbow called out to him.

"Hey, Marcus! We're ready to go! You coming or staying?" She said impatiently, hovering and crossing her forehooves.

Marcus put his backpack and his weapons on his back and walked to the squad "Yeah, I'm ready. You know where to go?"

Rainbow nodded "Yep, we just gotta go North-West and we'll be at the farm before late morning."

Marcus replied "Ok, lead the way then."

The squad then followed Rainbow into the forest, with Jackson and Marcus walking beside the rest in case something else decided to attack them on the way.

...

...

...

...

...

After a couple hours of silence, Jackson spoke to Marcus "Hey dude, you think we'll be able to go back to Earth?"

Marcus looked at him confused "Go back? Why the hell would we do that? For all we know, Earth is already taken over by those cryptid fucks.. and if it's not, you remember when the president gave the orders for "Scorched Earth"? Our home is nothing but a ruined wasteland now.. ruled by those Godforsaken cryptids, man.." Marcus said the last part sadly and quietly.

Jackson decided to not push the subject further, since him reminding Marcus about all that he lost was more than enough for a day. Or the rest of his life. So they just resumed walking in silence.



Rainbow Dash's P.O.V

Rainbow was flying at her normal pace towards Sweet Apple Acres, but couldn't help but eavesdrop on what Marcus and Jackson were talking about. After their conversation ended, she started wondering.

"Cryptids?...Scorched Earth?... ruined wasteland? Where the hay did these guys come from?.. I doubt they mean Earth ponies. Maybe I'll ask them later after I take them to Twilight's place... "

She flew higher, and saw several apple trees that made her mouth water at the sight alone "Finally.." She thought as she flew back down to tell the rest

"Hey, the farm's just up ahead! I'll meet you guys there!" She flew off to the closest apple tree she could see.

Rainbow took an apple from the tree and immediately bit into it, relived she finally had something to eat. She looked behind her and saw the squad jump over the wooden fence. She swallowed and spoke "Imma go get my friend Applejack and introduce you guys to her. Maybe she'll make some breakfast or something."

The squad nodded as she flew off to the barn.




Marcus's P.O.V

Marcus looked up at the apple tree and pulled an apple from it, he saw that it was ripe and ready to be eaten. He bit into it.

"Oh my GOD...this is fucking tasty as hell!" He thought, never has he eaten a better apple in his life, it was perfect. Either that, or he was just too hungry to even care. He could literally eat shit right now and think that it was good.

He then heard an angry, feminine voice behind him with a slight Southern accent.

"HEY! WHAT THE BUCK ARE YOU DOIN' WITH MAH APPLES YA VARMIN!"

"Oh God.." Marcus thought. He turned around, only to be bucked right in the crotch.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter, I got a 110 degree fever.. so you know what that means!

A visit to the doctor! Whoop-De-Fucking Do!

PreviousChapters Next