• Published 28th Sep 2014
  • 8,837 Views, 231 Comments

The Siren Song: Dazzle Dazzle, Little Stars - Shadowmane PX-41



One song. That's all it takes for a whole new life to begin, and for three certain singers, that song is about to change their lives forever.

  • ...
18
 231
 8,837

New Friends

Twilight and Sunset were over in the park, taking the beautiful scenery in as they sat back and relaxed. They still had some things to do on their list, but found this as a sort of break from all their fun together. They looked up at the sky and sighed in bliss.

"You know, I never really understood how peaceful the world looks without all the evil attacks." Sunset said, smiling as she looked at the luscious green grass and clear blue sky. "Really helps you unwind, don't you think?"

"Yeah, it's quite wonderful." Twilight said, sharing Sunset's thoughts. "I too never really thought how beautiful the Human World is, beyond all the attacks I've seen here."

Twilight and Sunset had one more minute of viewing the wonderful scenery before they got back onto their feet again to do the next thing on their list.

"So, what's next?" Twilight inquired as she looked at the list once again.

"Well, I think we should hit the river now." Sunset said, looking at the sun in the sky once again. "Today happens to be a perfect day for the two of us to go sailing."

"Sailing?" Twilight said, once again surprised that such a concept existed in this world as well. "We can do that here?"

"Of course." Sunset said, as the two of them made their way back to the car to head to the nearby river and spend some quality time together on a boat. "We might even have time to fish afterwards."

As they started to make their way back, they saw the Humane 5 walking down the street with some other boys. Twilight and Sunset smiled, as they knew they'd been getting boyfriends after they had graduated and were now developing a stronger relationship with them.

Twilight decided to walk over to the Humane 5 to say hello again and meet their new boyfriends. She made sure to look both ways when crossing the road and approached them from their fronts.

"Hi, girls." She said, waving to the five of them happily once they had all crossed paths again.

"Hi, Twilight!" They all said back as they stopped at her, shooting her smiles once they made it back to her and Sunset.

Once Twilight and Sunset reunited with the Humane 5, they immediately saw five other males with them. They seemed to match the girls quite well in terms of looks. There was a boy with spiky hair, one with elegantly trimmed hair, another with almost the same hair as Pinkie's, a boy hiding half of his face with some of his hair and one who looked the part of a western boy.

"Nice to see you all again." Twilight said, shaking all of their hands for an equal amount of time. "Oh, and I see you found your very special somebodies."

"Why yes we have." Rarity said, stroking her boyfriend's rather lavish coat. "And by the looks of things, they found us in return."

"Such a divine little lady to come rushing into my arms." The posh-looking male said, philosophising on how Rarity met him. "We met for quick spot of tea together and discussed our interests with each other, resulting in us becoming smitten with one another."

"Ahh... Such a gentlemanly figure with a wonderfully silver tongue." Rarity said, caressing his coat a little more as she sighed in content. "His way with words had won my heart the second we sat and had a little talk with one another."

"Yeah, yeah. Enough with the royal gibberish." Said the boy with the spiky hair, cutting the act short. "Let's move on to me and how I met Rainbow Dash here."

"Ahem, we will finish once we are finished." Rarity said, shooting a little glare at the boy, getting him to shut his mouth. "Do not make this any harder than it needs to be."

"Jeez, what's with her?" He whispered to Rainbow Dash so that Rarity and her boyfriend couldn't hear her.

"Don't mind Rarity here, she's just getting into this whole love thing and is quite sensitive to how guys like you cut her short." Rainbow Dash whispered back. "My advice: Let her finish, otherwise you'll be in for a world of hurt."

"Anyways. As I was saying, the two of us became boyfriend and girlfriend in a snap." She said, snapping her fingers at the end of that sentence. "We went out for an exuberant meal and arrived back at our abodes feeling rather pleased with the night's events."

"Ever since that fateful day, Miss Rarity here has been showing me a wonderful time where ever we went." He said, holding her hand quite tenderly and bearing a smile at her. "Even if the location was rather garish, or filled with common folk, she still managed to make it quite tolerable for the both of us in the end."

"There. Now you may speak, Gun Nut." Rarity said, finally allowing Rainbow Dash's boyfriend to speak.

"So... Gun Nut, is it?" Twilight said, taking in that rather unusual name for Rainbow Dash's boyfriend in this world. Since she'd been taught of firearms by Sunset, she knew that the term 'gun' was used as a weapon for murder. "That's a rather odd name for someone for you to love, isn't it, Rainbow Dash?"

"It's actually a pretty funny story, believe it or not." She said, leaning against the wall to explain. "We met online on this awesome war game where we could double-jump and air-dash and quickstep to avoid being shot at. It's pretty awesome, and quite fun to be honest."

"We met online and played a quick game of Team Deathmatch against each other." Gun Nut decided to go on with how they met online. "You know, for a girl, she's pretty talented with a SMG when you spend some time with her."

"Yeah, took one of those bad boys out into the game, got 15 kills and only 6 deaths with it." She said, bragging on and on about her skills. "Even though it was only my first time playing that game, I was pretty awesome, wasn't I?"

"Yeah." Gun Nut said, looking at Rainbow Dash with a smile. "Even though I got my ass handed to me by a girl, it all makes up for the fact that she's a pretty girl behind her customized character."

"Aww... You're sweet, you know that?" She said, smiling back at him.

"You too." He said, stroking her shoulders gently.

"Well, I think that it's a pleasure to meet you all." Twilight said, shaking the hands of each of the Humane 5's boyfriends. "But if I could get your names, that would be a pleasure as well."

"Oh, forgive me for being so rude that I never introduced myself." Said Rarity's boyfriend, kneeling for Twilight. "My name is Blueblood, a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"Blueblood, eh?" Twilight said, fascinated once more. Judging from this information, some characters in the Human World had different personalities, as opposed to their Equestria counterparts. "And who might the rest be?"

"Name's Gun Nut, but you already knew that." He said, reminding Twilight of this information.

"Ah'm Lone Ranger." Said the cowboy with Applejack. "Trust me, Applejack and I go together like peas in a pod."

"My name's Isolation." Said the boy with Fluttershy. "Sounds like a pretty bizarre name for someone like me, huh?"

"Well, I would agree with you on that regard, but you DID have the courage to date Fluttershy here." Twilight said, looking at the both of them. "No offense, right?"

"It's alright, Twilight." Fluttershy smiled back at her before looking back at Isolation. "We actually have a lot in common, when you think about it."

"Hi there!" Twilight was suddenly forced to flinch when Pinkie's boyfriend appeared from out of nowhere. "Nice to see ya, Twilight. I'm Cheese, Cheese Sandwich."

"Oh... Really?" Twilight said, surprised that the Pinkie Pie and the Cheese Sandwich were boyfriend and girlfriend, as opposed to their Equestria counterparts, who just happened to be friends. "How long have you been boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Well, it's quite a funny story, really." Cheese said, beginning to explain to Twilight all that he knew. "Me and Pinkie have been friends since Kindergarten and had only just reunited a few days back at Sugarcube Corner."

"We had a little talk with each other and we finally decided and Pinkie Promised to never ever be apart ever again." Pinkie said, smiling gleefully. "And you remember how Pinkie Promises work, right, Twilight?"

"Of course I do." She smiled back, remembering full well that Equestria Pinkie Pie had something similar to what Human World Pinkie was explaining to her. "Breaking a Pinkie Promise is the fastest way to lose a friend-"

"FOREVER!!!" Both Pinkie and Cheese said together and chuckled afterwards.

"Well, we were just heading down to the river to relax a little." Sunset said, finally getting a chance to speak in this little group. "You can come with us, if you'd like."

"Well, we'd be delighted to come with you." Rarity said, looking back at Blueblood afterwards. "That is if our boyfriends wish to come along as well..."

"It IS such a divine day today, is it not?" Blueblood said, admiring the clear sky and tranquil streets. "Such an elegant day should not be wasted on dull matters inside."

"Well, it would be nice to try and catch up on my birdwatching," Isolation said, finally smiling at Twilight. "Don't you think, Fluttershy?"

"Oh my, yes." She smiled and tussled Isolation's hair, causing him to turn and smile at her. "The birds are sure to be up and about on days like this."

"Ah agree with ya'll. It truly is a mighty fine day today." Lone Ranger said, looking at Applejack at the exact same time she turned to look at him. "Dont'cha agree, Applejack?"

"Ah agree with ya on that, Lone." She said, smiling as she briefly adjusted her hat so that it wasn't in the way of her face as she spoke.

"I guess I could use a break from all the games we've been playing." Gun Nut said, looking at Rainbow Dash once again. "I mean, while it is fun, it can get a little too addictive if you play it for too long."

"That I can agree with you on." Rainbow Dash said, smiling back at her boyfriend. "Even awesome gamers like me and Gun here need to take breaks now and again."

"Well, that's everyone." Sunset said, before remembering Cheese and Pinkie hadn't had their opinions yet. "Oh. I almost forgot. What about you two?"

"Well..." Pinkie and Cheese put on their thinking caps, which ironically looked like hats with fake brains on top. When they finally came up with an answer, they took of their caps and said. "Yes indeedy!"

"Good. Now that's everyone." Sunset said, leading the way to the river. "Let's get going."

And with that, the twelve of them were on their way. Twilight and Sunset would tell each other of the wonders of the other world and what they didn't already know. As for the Humane 5 and their boyfriends, they were spending pretty much the whole journey talking to each other.


Back in the Cubs classroom, The Dazzlings and all their new friends had just finished their first math lesson and were heading outside with the other kids for what their teacher called 'Recess'. They smiled once they were out in the warming daylight again and immediately got a good look on what to do out here.

There were some blackboards attached to the tall fences, in case any of the kids wanted to use the chalk to draw again. There were also a few see-saws here, should kids want to play together. On top of all that, there was also a nice little playhouse for the kids to have some privacy, stay out of the sun or have some tea parties if they wanted to."

As The Dazzlings made it across the little playground, they saw a little squirrel at the nearby fence. At first, Adagio and Aria didn't pay any attention to it, but then they saw Sonata, running over to it giddily.

She stopped herself a few feet away from the squirrel, surprised that it hadn't run off yet. She then slowly approached it, still surprised that it hadn't made a break for it at this point. The squirrel saw Sonata and merely stood still. It didn't know what to do, or whether or not to consider Sonata a predator.

"Hello there." Sonata said to the squirrel once she was close enough to it. "What's your name?"

The squirrel merely chittered once Sonata was close enough and then finally decided to bolt away from her. It climbed back over the fence rather quickly and back into the fields where it came from.

"Aww..." Sonata said, sad that the squirrel had fled from her. She could have made an animal friend as well, but sadly it was not the case this time.

"Don't worry about that, Sonata." Adagio said, putting a hand on her shoulder to cheer her up. "You still have us."

"I know that, Dagi." She said, smiling back at her sister, almost instantly forgetting the squirrel incident.

Then the three of them went back to what they were doing, playing with their new friends. Adagio, Aria and Sonata did like their new friends and were already having some pleasant experiences with them all.

Adagio, Aria and Sonata were all together this time, so that they could all meet their new friends. Evidently, all twelve of them were in a circle and decided to play a good game of Duck, Duck, Goose together.

"I just have one question before we begin." Sonata said, raising a hand to catch the attention of all her new friends. "What's Duck, Duck, Goose?"

"I'll start off." Cold Wind said, smiling as he was happy to educate Sonata on this little matter. "Just watch what we all do, Sonata. You'll know afterwards."

Sonata smiled and watched Cold Wind stand up. She wondered what this meant for her, Adagio, Aria and the other kids they were with, until they saw Cold Wind gently tapping the heads of each of the other kids.

"Duck..." He said, tapping Speed Freak's head before moving on to the next kid in the circle.

"Duck..." He said every time he tapped the heads of the kids he passed, including Wonderful World, Ancient Myth, Glass Heart, Joyous Occasion and even Adagio and Aria.

He then hesitated once he made it over to Fiery Ambition. His tap was a little more rapid and he smiled gleefully as he finally said "Goose!" which caused Fiery Ambition to stand up and chase him.

The chase was pretty rapid, with the two of them circling around the group, trying to either catch or avoid being caught by the chaser. Once Cold Wind made it back to where Fiery Ambition had been sitting, he sat down there, getting cheers from the other kids and letting Fiery Ambition choose next.

"Oh... I get it now." Sonata said, smiling as she'd finally been given the chance to process all this new information she'd received. "Alright then, let's keep going."

"Okay then, Sonata. But I might pick you as Goose too, you never know..." He said, smiling as he tapped Wishing Well's head and said "Duck..."

Sonata could feel the anticipation mount as Fiery Ambition closed in on her, she wondered whether or not she'd be ducked or goosed. She felt the tap on her head and was met with Fiery Ambition's judgement: "Duck..."

Sonata sighed, she'd been spared the energy as she now saw Fiery Ambition moving on to the next kid in the circle, Party Animal.

The tension was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. It could have been any of them, but eventually, it was Ancient Myth who received the "Goose!" and was now running after Fiery Ambition.

This time, however, Fiery Ambition was caught. Believe it or not, Ancient Myth is pretty fast for a kid her age. She caught Fiery Ambition, subduing him and walking him back to where she sat, so that she could now deliver her share of judgements to the kids.

Eventually, Ancient Myth made it back to Sonata and hesitated once again. She could see that Sonata was pretty fun-loving and pondered whether or not to give her the goose and have her chase her. She decided at last and gave Sonata a "Goose!"

Sonata immediately took this word and got up to her feet to run after Ancient Myth. The two of them giggled gleefully as they circled around the others, hearing their words of encouragement and taking them to heart. The two of them were fast, and Ancient Myth was about to get back to where Sonata had been sitting, but then...

"Gotcha!" Sonata said, gently squeezing Ancient Myth's shoulder, getting her to stop. She looked back at Sonata and shook her hand before sitting back down again.

"Hehe, this is actually REALLY fun!" Sonata said, still quite happy from that adrenaline rush she'd received when she'd been goosed. "Now... Who should I choose next..."

Sonata eyed up each of the kids as she went past, with some of them making eager faces as they looked at her. While Sonata liked all of the kids in the circle, she couldn't goose all of them at once, otherwise, she'd be beaten pretty fast.

"Duck..." She said, tapping Cold Wind gently before moving on again.

Eventually, she made it back to Adagio and Aria, wondering which one of them would have the privilege of pursuing her around the other kids. She looked at both of them for a good few minute before she said "Duck..." to Adagio and "Goose!" to Aria.

The two Sirens were quite agile for their current states and ran quite quickly around the kids. Aria did get close a few times, but Sonata was also pretty quick on her feet. Eventually, Sonata made it back to Adagio just in time, as Aria just skidded past her once she made it back.

"Wow, Sonata..." Aria said, still wondering how Sonata had managed to outrun her. "You're pretty fast."

"Thanks, Ari." She said, shooting a smile back at her Siren sister. "You're pretty fast as well."

Aria merely smiled at that remark and decided to continue on with the game. She went around the kids, just like the others had done and began passing her many ducks before giving out her one goose.

She made it back to Speed Freak, implying that his name was the same as his nature. Aria got a little grin and gave him the one "Goose!" She could use and began running.

And true to his name, Speed Freak was a speed freak. He had Aria before she even made a half circle around the others. She merely giggled at that little rush of excitement and sat down in Speed Freak's place.

The three Siren sisters looked at each other from their respective places, smiling at each other as they felt the feel of excitement. They had always had fun before, but that was predictable fun. All this anticipation and sudden surprise was what made this fun even more fun than before.

They could only tell from both their experiences and the continuation of this game that the fun for them was only just beginning here at the Cubs...

"Goose!" Speed Freak said, causing his target, Adagio, to get up onto her feet and pursue him. Despite being quite quick for the leader of The Dazzlings, Adagio still couldn't catch Speed Freak, and he hastily sat down next to Aria, sharing a smile with her before Adagio made her decisions.

The twelve of them all liked the game of Duck, Duck, Goose overall, and was pretty much all they did for the time they had spent out here. While everything else looked exciting to them, they were more enthralled in their little group game. The kids mainly looked at The Dazzlings, knowing that they were just like them in a way, ready to face the future with big smiles on their faces.

Eventually, they were all called back in by Fresh Start and Silver Lining, all shaking hands as a sign of good sportsmanship as they all went back inside for their next lesson of the day. They all sat back down at the table and saw Ms. Emerald move the little arrow down to 'The Alphabet'.

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading the latest chapter of Dazzle Dazzle, Little Stars. I did mean to get this out a little earlier, but I had a lot of inconveniences to get over. The main one being I had a LOT of Trapped Wind last night, and it made me writhe in agony for pretty much all evening. I also threw up at quarter past 11 last night, so yeah. I wasn't a happy bunny.

But yeah. If the whole boyfriend thing with the Humane 5 seems a little out of place there, you can take comfort in knowing that they won't be relevant to the plot ahead, and will only serve as another thing that they'll all be fighting for when The Blasters eventually hatch their nefarious plot. Interesting fact: I shipped Pinkie and Cheese together because I was COMPLETELY disappointed with the fact that he wasn't in Rainbow Rocks, he didn't even get a deleted scene either. But seriously, it would have been awesome if at one point, he and his group duelled The Rainbooms in the Battle Of The Bands event. It would have made me love the movie even more, but hey. It's only a slight hitch in an otherwise infallible movie (Besides the whole losing their ability to sing without the pendants crap.)

As for the question: Who did you really want to see in Rainbow Rocks? Cameo or under The Dazzlings' influence.

Whilst you all dwell on that question, I need to get going. Luna's taking me and Nighty to this special candy store whilst Celestia deals with the others.

Luna: Well, here we are.

Night--Mist: It wooks wondewfuw... (Drools at the sight of all that Japonese candy)

Me: I know, wight?

Luna: Alright then, little ones. You can choose one piece to take back with you to the hotel tonight.

Me: Onwy one?

Luna: We don't want to make you seem spoilt to the Japonese by letting you have all the candy on offer today.

Night--Mist: Awwight den... (Begins looking at all the different flavours and types of candy)

Me: Wet's see wat dey have fow us...