• Published 11th Jan 2015
  • 13,516 Views, 547 Comments

Equestria Girls: Battle of Gods - The Zebra Hybrid



In a alternate universe where Lord Beerus actually destroyed Earth, Goku and Vegeta are sent in to another universe where they must adapt to their new home.

  • ...
64
 547
 13,516

PreviousChapters Next
Saga 1: A New Enemy

Battle of Gods Saga

The Crack of Time


Two figures kneeled in behind their master, a male and female, announcing their arrival. The void they were in was were filled with floating glowing crystals filled with the history of the twelve universes.

"What have you to report?" asked the master.

"My Lord, Son Goku has grown immensely powerful. He actually went up the God of Destruction himself and almost won." said the female.

"It is true, my Lord."

The master stroked his chin after hearing the news, the two figures shook in fear waiting for their master to respond but nothing happened. He let out a chuckle surprising the two.

"HAHAHA! This is an unfortunate turn of events." said the master as he motioned the two come join his sides. Once they did he summoned a nearby crystal to float in front of them. The three watched as an image appeared, they saw a muscular man in blue, red, and yellow soaring through the skies and catching a descending plane.

"I want him to join us." said the master, "He might not look it, but he holds immense power and with him under my control I would be unstoppable."

The two nodded, "We'll leave immediately master." said the female as she opened the dimension to where they saw the man at.

"Mira, Towa," called out the master making them stop in their tracks and look back to their master, "I want no force I want you to bring him here. Once you do that I will handle things from there. Do not fail me."

"Yes, Lord Demigra." said Mira and Towa as they stepped through the portal to find the man.

Once they were gone Demigra chuckled, everything was going perfectly. Once he had the 'Man of Steel' his plan would soon be complete for revenge.


(Ending Credits)

PreviousChapters Next