• Published 11th Jan 2015
  • 13,502 Views, 547 Comments

Equestria Girls: Battle of Gods - The Zebra Hybrid



In a alternate universe where Lord Beerus actually destroyed Earth, Goku and Vegeta are sent in to another universe where they must adapt to their new home.

  • ...
64
 547
 13,502

PreviousChapters Next
Saga 2: Vegeta's Pride

Man of Steel Saga

The saiyan prince leaned against a tree in front of the Ponyville schoolhouse waiting for Trunks to gt out of his first day of school. To Vegeta school was a waste of time and that it only got in the way of training. Look at Gohan he was ten times powerful than him when he fought Cell, but ever since he gone to school and settled down with Videl it had made him weaker.

While Vegeta kept growing stronger with his non-stop training like Goku, and like him he'll have the power of a god.....without the help of anyone else. He had to admit the training with Whis had put a huge dent in his pride, he knew Lord Beerus was on another level but after learning that Whis was his teacher, how strong is he really is? But Vegeta put those thoughts behind him because the only thing important to him is to surpass his rival and Beerus.

"I know I can achieve the level of a god without help," Vegeta whispered to himself, "Kakarot managed to do it back at Canterlot High. So why can't I?" Vegeta clenched his eyes shut and then took a deep breath to calm himself down. That was when he saw a familiar rainbow trail coming towards him. Vegeta chuckled as she landed in front him with that proud smirk that he always admired.

"Hey Vegeta," greeted the rainbow mare, "What's up?"

"Waiting for Trunks." simply said Vegeta.

"Okay? How's your day going?"

"Fine."

Rainbow's face started to frown, "Do you ever say anything else?"

"Why should I? I have other important matters to deal with then have...'friendly conversations'."

Rainbow did a light jab on the blue earth pony's shoulder making him flinch at the contact. "Come on dude, you have to talk about something! I mean how are we supposed to be friends if we don't talk."

Vegeta let out a grunted in response, "You're worse than that Piccolo guy. At least we started a conversation." she said. Vegeta watched with amusement as Rainbow Dash face started to become red with anger. He found it adorable, but he couldn't tell her that, even though she was Rainbow she also wasn't. The Rainbow he would think about was the one back in Canterlot High waiting for him and Goku's return, which would only be in a few days because of the god of destruction's daughter's training.

"Fine," said Vegeta, "but the only reason I'm doing this is to kill time until the school get's out. Then I'm leaving with Trunks."

Rainbow nodded, "Awesome! So, where are you from?"

"Earth."

"I know this Earth is your home, but where did you come from?"

Vegeta took a breath and turned to Rainbow Dash, "Vegeta, I'm from Planet Vegeta but went to Earth after it was blown into to nothingness."

Rainbow flinched at this, "Oh, sorry! I-I didn't-"

"It's fine. Happened a long time ago, now it's just me and Trunks."

Rainbow feeling guilty decided to change the subject, "You really love your son don't you?"

"Isn't obvious? He is from a famous bloodline and his the only family I have left. Hell, I even died for him on one occasion."

"Y-you're kidding right? Y-you didn't actually die?"

Vegeta stayed silent and sent her a serious look, "Does it look like I'm joking?"

"No," solemnly said Rainbow as there was a pregnant pause between the two, "Hey, Vegeta?"

"What?"

"When you have the time, wanna hang out or something?" Vegeta on the outside was still as a statue but on the inside he felt his heart thump like it was racing down a speedway. Vegeta looked to Rainbow as she gave pleading eyes to the saiyan prince, he sighed and nodded toward Rainbow as she squealed in glee.

"Yes! This is going to be awesome!" She cheered as she gave Vegeta an unexpected hug, "I'll see ya' later then." with that said the rainbow mare shot up in the sky leaving a colorful trail behind. Vegeta smirked as she left, not that he was hanging out with the pony but that he couldn't wait to return to see HIS Rainbow again.


Trunks laid his head lazily on his desk as he watched the clock tick by, he and Goten caught a break and managed to arrive back at the school on time before their teacher, Mrs.Cheerilee, noticed they were gone. Now here he was bored out of his mind, he took a glance to his left to see Goten actually enjoying to what Mrs.Cheerilee was saying.

Trunks took another glance at the clock, "Almost there." he whispered to himself.

Goten saw Trunks impatient look and leaned over. "Hey Trunks" he whispered, "what are you waiting for."

Trunks leaned over as well to meet Goten, "To get out of here of course."

"Why? Don't you like it here?"

"To tell you the truth Goten, I only came here for the free food and recess."

"Yeah, same here."

Trunks gave the younger saiyan a confused look, "What I thought you liked it here."

"Naah, I'm just being nice."

"Psst." said a new force as Goten and Trunks looked in front of them to see an orange filly with a purple mane and tail.

"What?" asked Trunks.

"Do you have an extra pencil?"

"No, why do we even need pencils in the first place? We don't even have hands?"

The orange filly cocked her head to the side in confusion, "Hands? What are those?"

"Ya' know like fingers."

The filly shook her head, "I don't follow. Anyways my names Scootaloo."

"I'm Trunks."

"And I'm Goten." added the orange colt with a smile on his face.

The three then jumped at the sound of the school bell ringing signaling the end of the day. Trunks and Goten gave a hoof bump having survived their first day at school. Mrs.Cheerilee thanked the fillies and colts for attending and said that she would see them tomorrow as she walked out the classroom followed by other departing students "Hey," said Scootaloo signaling the two saiyans, "I noticed you two don't have your cutie marks yet, so want to come crusading with me and my friends?"

"I don't know what a cutie mark is, but sure!" cheered Goten.

"Eh, sure I just have to tell my dad." added Trunks.

The two colts then saw two more fillies walk up to Scootaloo with bright smiles on their faces on was a bright yellow with a pink bow holding her red mane and tail while the other was a snow white with a pink and purple mane and tail. "Scoots you ready to go yet?" asked the yellow one.

"Yeah, we don't have all day." added the white one before she noticed the two colts in front of her, "Oh! You two must be the new colt in class! I'm Sweetie Belle and this is Applebloom!"

"Hiya Sweetie Belle, I'm Goten and this is my bestest friend Trunks!" said Goten with the same enthusiasm as Sweetie Belle.

"So ya'll going to go crusadin' with us?" asked Applebloom.

Before Trunks could answer Scootaloo cut him off, "Yeah they are! Trunks just has to ask his dad, right?"

Trunks nodded, "Yeah, oh! He's probably waiting outside, come on Goten!"

"Right," replied Goten before something clicked in his mind, "Wait! Where do we find you guys?"

"Goten, do you really need to ask that? We can sense energy remember?"

"Oh yeah! Nevermind!" Before the girls could ask what they meant about sensing energy, the two boys sped out the classroom with speeds that knocked the three fillies of their hooves and land face first on the ground. The girls managed to get back to their hooves and look to the direction where the two colts sped off to.

"So what do you girls think?" asked Scootaloo.

"About what?" asked Applebloom.

"Trunks and Goten of course! Do you think they can join the crusaders?"

"They seem nice," replied Sweetie Belle, "I don't mind, also Goten seems pretty fun to be around."

"Looks like somepony have a crush on the new colt." scoffed Scootaloo as Sweetie felt her cheeks warm up.

"I-I do not! I just said that-"

"Girls." cut in Applebloom, "So does this means they're in?"

"You have my vote." said Sweetie

"Of course." said Scootaloo.

With that the three fillies nodded and let the classroom to find the two colts, they spotted Goten and Trunks talking to a blue earth pny with a spiky black mane and tail, which they assumed was Trunks' dad but before they could go greet them their eyes grew and their pupils shrunk as they saw the three ponies shoot off in the sky and fly to Celestia knows where.

"D-did ya'll-?" stuttered Applebloom.

Sweetie Belle nodded.

"SO AWESOME!" yelled Scootaloo.


Mira and Towa flew through the sky searching for an appropriate host to control, they stopped when they noticed a figure soaring through the sky, but what really caught their eyes where the weird energy that seeped off him.

"I sense immense power from this one." stated Mira.

"I agree Mira, this one would be a wonderful puppet."

Towa pointed her long metal rod at the figure as it glowed a bright pink and shot a magical beam at the figure. The beam struck the unexpecting figure in the chest the , it screamed in pain as it clutched it's head in pain. After a few seconds of screaming it finally relaxed as it's eyes were a blood red with a purple and black aura surrounding it.

The figure turned and saw Mira and Towa and floated toward the two with a creepy smile on his face. "Hello slave." started Towa, "Please introduce yourself to me and my associate here."

The figure bowed, "I am Discord, spirit of chaos and disharmony mistress."

"Really?" she said in a mocking tone, "Then looks like we made the right choice."

"Indeed you have, mistress."

"Spirit of chaos," stepped in Mira as Discord focused his attention on the blue skinned man, "If I am correct, judging by your title, you can bend reality?"

"Yes, I can."

"So that means you can open portals to anywhere you please?"

"Where are you getting at?"

"Discord," said Towa, "If you really can do what you say you can do, then you made our job a lot easier."

The spirit of chaos gave Towa and Mira a confused look.

"We need you to take us to Tartarus."

PreviousChapters Next