• Published 11th Jan 2015
  • 13,504 Views, 547 Comments

Equestria Girls: Battle of Gods - The Zebra Hybrid



In a alternate universe where Lord Beerus actually destroyed Earth, Goku and Vegeta are sent in to another universe where they must adapt to their new home.

  • ...
64
 547
 13,504

Chapters Next
Saga 1: Creation Comes After Destruction

Battle of Gods Saga

DBZ Universe; Above Earth

High above Earth's atmosphere the two legendary warriors, Goku in his super sayian form and the god of destruction Lord Beerus are in a heated battle for either the survival or the destruction of Earth. Goku was delivering a series of punches to Lord Beerus as he was overwhelmed by the sayians sudden power. Goku let out a mighty scream as his fist made contact into Lord Bills stomach making him fly back.

"I won't let you destroy my world!" yelled Goku in anger as he used his instant transmission to teleport behind Lord Beerus confusing him.

Lord Beerus had lost sight of Goku until he looked down and saw the sayian with his hands cupped to his sides and charging up his ki.

"KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAA!!! yelled Goku as he shot out a blue energy beam, Lord Beerus crossed his arms in to block himself from the beam. As a result causing a blue explosion engulfing the two.

On Earth

Vegeta, prince of the sayians, was watching the battle between Goku and Lord Beerus, sometimes he wonders how such a low class sayian could achieve the level of a god while him a high class warrior is always one step behind him. Vegeta was snapped from his thoughts as he sensed Goku's ki rose dramatically. He looked up and noticed the bright blue explosion in the sky.

Vegeta clenched his fists in anger as he focused on the blue explosion he still felt Goku's ki dropping and knew that this fight wasn't over.

"Come on, Kakarot." whispered Vegeta.

Above Earth

When the blue light dimmed Goku was panting heavily he used up all his energy, he still maintained his super sayian form but his yellow aura around was diminished. Goku eyes widened when he saw Lord Bills unharmed who put his palm up forming a giant flaming orb of destruction.

"Not bad, but let’s see you take this!" yelled Beerus as he threw the flaming orb at Goku who response powered up his ki and took the orb head on holding it.

"Oh NO!" yelled Goku to himself; Lord Beerus was quite surprised that Goku was actually making an effort to stop his orb of destruction.

"Impressive, I didn't expect you to last this long."

"W-What do you m-mean?" struggled Goku trying to push back the orb of destruction.

"Your God powers, iif you haven't noticed they ran out some time ago."

"What!?"

"It seems when you returned to normal your body learned from the experience from being a deity making you more powerful than before."

"I would love to enjoy it, but this blast, if I don't stop it, it's going to destroy the earth, I can't do it your too strong!"

"Then accept your planet's fate!" with that said Lord Beerus fired a yellow energy beam at the orb of destruction causing it to engulf Goku and continue its descend towards planet Earth. Goku screamed in pain as the energy around him started to burn his clothes. That’s' when he saw a trail of yellow coming towards him and pull him out of the blast. Goku looked to see his old rival and friend Vegeta.

"Vegeta! We have to stop it!" yelled Goku as Vegeta put a hand on Goku's shoulder.

"Kakarot, it's too late." said Vegeta with a straight face but a lone tear trailing down the side of his face, the two watched as the orb hit the Earth causing a massive explosion, the last thing the two saiyans saw and heard was a blinding white light, the burning of Earth, and the laughing of Lord Beerus.


EG Universe; Canterlot High

It was about an hour until CHS started the started the school day, groups of friends walking in the building, teachers and staff arriving with stacks of papers for the day. Everything seemed back to normal ever since the fall winter formal. Two girls were walking and having a conversation about what classes they had for the day. One of the girls had pink bouncy hair a blue vest, white under shirt and a pink skirt with three balloons on them , while the other wore a black leather jacket with a pick under shirt, orange skirt, and a spiked collar.

"So you ready for practice today Pinkie?" asked Sunset Shimmer.

"You bet your buckets I am I've been waiting for like forever!"

"Pinkie, the last time we practiced was yesterday?"

"I know! I'm just-whoa hold on!"

"What's the matter?" asked Sunset cocking her head to the side watching Pinkies body twitch uncontrollably.

"Whoa I've never had a doozy that big before?"

"Doozy?"

"Yeah its part of the Pinkie sense I have." said Pinkie as Sunset was about to respond with a question but decided not, knowing that she would just go around in circles trying to find the answer.

"Well whatever this 'doozy' is I'm sure it's nothing." said Sunset Shimmer as they walked through the doors that led into the school.


Goku's vision was blurry as he tried to open his eyes he could hear a voice calling out to him but couldn't make out who it was. His vision started to clear when he noticed that something was different with his body. he looked down to see he wasn’t wearing his orange gi anymore, but blue jeans with black shoes and a orange t-shirt that still somehow had the turtle symbol on it. Goku stood up and looked around and noticed he was on some kind of field for a sport he couldn't put his finger on what sport it was though...soccer....he thinks it was called.

"Kakarot!" said a familiar but lighter voice. Goku's eyes went wide when he saw the teen facing him, he wore blue jeans with white shoes and a blue tank top.

"Vegeta is that you! What happened, you’re a kid!" screamed Goku

"Don't you think I know that? By the way you should look in the mirror as well." said Vegeta as Goku looked into a puddle at his reflection noticing that he was a kid as well.

"Whhaaa!" screamed Goku as he fell backwards, "How did this happen?!"

"Calm yourself Kakarot, it's obvious we're on another world, we must have been sent here when Lord Beerus-" Vegeta stopped and clenched his fists ib anger, Goku took the sign as well knowing that the Earth was destroyed along with their friends and family. Vegeta screamed in the air and turned super saiyan, at least the transformation they went through didn't shrink their power levels. Goku put a hand on Vegeta shoulder with a sad smile.

"Vegeta, they’re gone. Screaming in rage won't get them back." said Goku as Vegeta powered down to his normal form.

"I can't believe I'm saying this Kakarot but your right, but since we’re stuck here stuck as damned teenagers we might as well ask for help." Goku nodded as he and Vegeta spotted the building behind them that said Canterlot High School, Vegeta sighed mentally knowing that this was not going to start or end well. The two saiyans walked through the doors as everyone stopped and stared at the two teenage saiyans, it was silent a couple more moments until everyone went back doing their own business.

The two saiyans walked through the halls of the high school as the other students were giving them strange looks. Girls were smiling devilish at them and boys were scowling at them. Goku was always confused about girls and their emotions, where Vegeta didn't have a care in the world. Goku not paying attention bumped into a girl with pink puffy hair and they both fell on the ground. Vegeta face palmed in embarrassment at Kakarot's clumsiness.

"Oh...uh..Sorry, my bad." said Goku as the pink girl just gasped in his face and ran off. Goku tilted his head in confusion and got up and continued to walk with Vegeta until they reached a door that had the sign 'Principle Celestia'.

"This must be the one in charge so he must give us answers" said Vegeta as he barged in the room with Goku following in pursuit. When they came in they were met with a woman with a suit and rainbow hair and pale skin. "Ah you must be the new students." she says as the saiyans eyes widen.

"Uh I think-"

"What are you two names." said Celestia as she interrupted Goku. Vegeta knew this wasn't going to go anywhere so he decided to just go with it.

"My name is Vegeta, and this buffoon is my brother Kak- er I mean Goku." said Vegeta as Goku looked at him in confusion, he was about to protest when he got an elbow to the side, he winced but nodded to Celestia in secret pain. Celestia finished writing down their new schedules and handed them to the two teens.

"Welcome to Canterlot High." said Celestia as the Goku and Vegeta walked out the office and took a glance at their schedules. They both sighed to not only having the same exact schedules but that they were stuck on this new world with no information about it and as kids. Goku and Vegeta walked to their first period class and stood outside the door. They both sighed again and walked in to start a brand new adventure.

Author's Note:

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my DBZ crossover loved the new movie so I just wanted to try this out.

Thx and see you when I see you peace!

Chapters Next