• Published 11th Jan 2015
  • 13,516 Views, 547 Comments

Equestria Girls: Battle of Gods - The Zebra Hybrid



In a alternate universe where Lord Beerus actually destroyed Earth, Goku and Vegeta are sent in to another universe where they must adapt to their new home.

  • ...
64
 547
 13,516

PreviousChapters Next
Saga 3: Goku vs Frieza; To Go Further Beyond

The Frieza Games Saga

Universe 11; Canterlot High

"I've been waiting for such a long time for this." stated Frieza as Goku and Vegeta kept their stern look on the arcosian. The girls, and the other students, including the principals, could only look in fear at the alien that now presented itself, "I didn't think I'd see Vegeta here too. But monkeys do travel in troops. All that really matters though is that I finally get to destroy you."

"S-So this is Frieza," stuttered Applejack.

"I-I can't believe it," said Sunset, "He hasn't even shown his power, but I'm getting warning signals all throughout out my head."

"I thought we were done with you for good Frieza," exclaimed Goku, "How did you come back to life?"

Sorbet gave a chuckle, "We used the Namekian dragon balls of course. It was a little tough but we managed to collect them and resurrect our emperor."

"D-Dragon balls?" asked Twilight as she held on to Spike with a fearful expression. The purple skinned girl couldn't comprehend what was happening. And for some reason, she was worried for the orange teen in front of her, not only because he was standing up to this 'Frieza" but almost like a bond that they had. Had they met before? She felt it a little bit when she ran into him in the music room but now the feeling was much more stronger.

"It was poetic using the Namekian dragon to save me from Hell. No....You can't imagine the depths of my suffering there. I spent most of my days strung up like a damn pupating moth trapped over a field of delicate little flowers. Where bands of angels, and fairies and enchanted stuffed animals lived! They played songs and danced asinine jigs as there only care in life would be when they will get their next warm fuzzy hug! Instead of ruling the universe with an iron fist I was serenaded by teddy bears!" ranted Frieza.

The girls then looked to each other with confused expressions. Judging from what Frieza went through it didn't sound that bad of a punishment. "Is this guy serious?" whispered Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah," whispered back Pinkie, "That sounds like a dream come true!"

"Especially the teddy bears." added Fluttershy.

"Uh girls," started Rarity, "maybe we should focus on what's more important."

"Yeah, judging how Goku and Vegeta are right now. This shouldn't someone to mess with." added Sunset as the rest of the girls nodded.

"Well don't try to put that on me Frieza," retorted Goku, "You're the one who came to Earth looking for a fight. That's why Trunks took your life."

Frieza floated to the ground and grit his teeth, "I had to come here. That''s what you don't get! Cause I will never ever sleep in this cosmos knowing that I share it with you! Your death is my remedy, that's why I have been training intensely every day since my return. To make sure I won't lose to you again. Having to put a real effort into anything was a first for me Goku. I'll make sure you suffer for that too."

There was a moment of silence as Goku and Frieza stared at each other before Goku broke it, "You are a lot stronger now than the last time I saw you Frieza, there is no question about that. But it's been a really long time and in case you didn't notice I've gotten stronger too."

Frieza rolled his eyes, "The first time we fought I made mistakes and you caught me off guard. To ensure that doesn't happen I'm going to take my final form from the start!"

As he said that the ground started to tremble as the students and principals lost their footing. A bright purple aura surrounded Frieza as he let out a mighty yell as hurricane like winds began to flow around him even pushing Goku and Vegeta back a bit. Twilight held on to Spike as she was crouching on the ground with Sunset and the others. The students screamed in fear as they all got to whatever cover they could get to as the principals could only brace themselves as well.

Goku and Vegeta could only look in shock as Frieza's power began to shoot higher and higher in the sky. The clouds above got darker and began to swirl from the the tyrant's power. The two saiyans had a bead of sweat as the aura light and winds died down. The girls watched as Goku and Vegeta were slightly trembling as the one known as Frieza was different then he was before. His armor had disappeared and his skin becoming a snow white with purple like crystals on his head, stomach and shoulders.

"G-Girls," started Sunset, "I might not feel energy like Goku and Vegeta but I can feel that. What does that mean?"

"Where screwed..." replied Rainbow.

"Wh-Wha..." stuttered Vegeta

"H-Holy crap!" cursed Goku, "That's incredible! Just what kind of training did he do!"

The students, excluding the girls, Twilight,the principals, and the Crystal Prep competitors, all screamed and ran away from the school. The powered up Frieza paid them no mind as they ran past him and Sorbet. He had one objective and that was to kill the saiyan in front of him. Sorbet hid behind the statue as he watched his master.

"I think this is the time that we leave," said Fluttershy as she tried to run away only to be grabbed by Applejack.

"Oh no you don't! We are here to make sure Goku doesn't hurt himself." the farm girl said as they backed away from the three with the girls.

"I'll tell you this," stated Goku, "You're no pushover that's for sure. If you weren't so rotten to the core, you'd actually make the perfect sparring partner for me. What a waste of talent."

Frieza smirked, "That's just what makes the small minded drivel that makes your existence so intolerable."

Goku stepped back and charged up his ki as a white aura surrounded him. Vegeta jumped back with the girls knowing that things were going to get started. The girls could only look in amazement, even though Frieza was on another level Goku didn't look a tad bit worried.

"Go on," said Frieza, "channel that super saiyan glow I hate so much."

"To be honest Frieza," said Goku with a cocky grin, "i don't think I need to yet."

"Well, well, well. Our monkey is wearing even bigger britches now."

"That's right."

"Fine, the black haired Goku's pelt will look just as good on my wall."

Goku and Frieza both got in fighting stances as they both gave each other intense glares. It was all quiet with nothing but the sound of their auras flowing. Twilight took a step back and kicking a nearby rock on accident sparking the match as Goku and Frieza clashed in a bright burst of energy. Frieza threw an elbow at the orange saiyan who ducked and sent a quick jab to his mid section forcing Frieza back and crashing in the street. The students minus Vegeta cheered him on until Frieza shot from the rubble and threw a punch with a might scream. Goku blocked the punch with his forearm and retaliated with a kick which was deflected by the mighty emperor.

Rocks started to raise around the two as the ground started to slightly vibrate from their battle. Goku and Frieza kept trading blow for blow, however Goku's attacks were the only ones connecting while Frieza was getting more irritated as time progressed. Small craters began to form around them as Frieza charged up his purple ki and flew off with Goku charging his white ki and flew after him with Vegeta following behind but keeping his distance.

"We have to follow them! Come on girls!" exclaimed Sunset as they all piled on to bus brought by Crystal Prep, but was surprised to see Twilight, Sugar Coat, Sour Sweet, Sunny Flare, Lemon Zest, and Indigo Zap on the bus with them.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Rainbow.

The Crystal Prep girls gave eachother looks before Lemon answered, "We feel terrible after how we treated Twilight and we want to do anything we can to help."

"Yeah!" replied Indigo, "Even if we can't do anything at the moment we're going to at least support your friends."

Sunset and the others smiled and nodded, before Applejack slid in the drivers seat of the bus and started the engine, "So which way did those to head?" the farm girl asked.

"From what I saw they were heading toward the docks in the city," answered Sour Sweet, "Lets just hope you drive fast enough."

"Oh, I will! Hold on to your horses!" Applejack replied as she stepped on the gas and revved the yellow bus toward the their two saiyan friends. Sunset was sitting by Twilight who was holding Spike tightly but she could notice the worried look on her face as she glanced out the window. "You're worried about him are you?" she said snapping the purple girl from her thoughts as she gave a light blush.

"Y-Yeah," Twilight shyly admitted, "I-I don't know why but....I feel a connection with him. Like I know him from somewhere and that he is very important."

Sunset gave a smile, it seemed this Twilight also has feelings for Goku, but that'll have to wait after this whole situation is dealt with. "I'll explain that later, but right now we need you to stay calm ok? You want to help him right?" the bacon haired girl asked as Twilight looked at her with a surprised look before nodding with a smile. The bus had finally made an abrupt stop to the docks as all the girls rushed out to see Vegeta already there and his arms crossed but from what they can see he was looking up with an annoyed look on his face.

The girls watched as thunderclaps happened over the ocean making the waves violent and shaking the boats in the harbor even when Goku and Frieza were so high up in the clouds. Goku dodged another punch and sent one of his own to Frieza's face before grabbing his arm and throwing him to the concrete floor of the harbor in a cloud of dust. However Frieza emerged shrouded in a wave of purple ki and rushed Goku who blocked another elbow strike and then clashing fists with the Emperor of the Universe before sending an elbow to his face and launching him back a few feet in the air.

Frieza caught himself and grit his teeth. Goku had improved far more than he expected but he was far from done. He wasn't going to give up until he had the saiyan begging for his life at his feet. He rushed Goku again who did the same as thunderclaps littered the air rapid fire causing the girls below to crouch down and cover their ears from the loud clashed of their hits.

"Th-This is amazing!" shouted Pinkie Pie.

"That Frieza guy is a monster," started Sugar Coat, "But this Goku is really laying into him."

Rarity stuck out her chest in pride, "Well, that's our Goku! Always coming in to save the day!"

A sudden growl caughht Rarity off guard as she turned to the saiyan prince who was giving her a death glare making her give off as nervous laugh, "O-Oh, and you too darling! You do just as much as Goku!"

Vegeta only rolled his eyes and focused his attention on his rival's battle who just axe hammered Frieza into the ocean below. A sudden red blast shot toward Goku causing him to counter with his own yellow blast causing the two to collide in a white explosion making the girls cover their eyes. The Crystal Prep girls couldn't believe that beings like this existed magic was one thing but this was on a whole other level. The girls however knew the two saiyans long enough that the battle was just beginning if they were now firing of their ki attacks.

Goku's eyes widened as a second one came from the smoke steam rising form the ocean. He deflected the red blast causing it to explode beside him. Soon a volley was sent in his direction forcing him to fly back and his hands became blurs as he deflected the blasts. However some were deflected toward Vegeta and the girls. They all saw their world become red as they crouched and braced for impact. Vegeta sighed and raised his hand firing blasts of his own which each one connecting and exploding on impact.

"Think Goku always saves the day?" sarcastically said Rainbow to Rarity.

"N-No.." was all the purple haired girl could say before giving a thanking wave to Vegeta.

"You know he's not that bad looking." said Indigo as Rainbow face grew red.

"Hey! Back off! That's my boyfriend you're talking about!"

"Hey, no disrespect. Just stating the facts."

Before Rainbow could retort another bright light caught their attention, Frieza had just formed a massive ball of pink energy and had sent it hurdling toward the saiyan.

"TAKE THIS!" he yelled as Goku thrust his hands forward in a quick kamehameha clashing with the pink orb before it could hit him. The two were in an intense stalemate with one blast trying to over power the other. Goku then let out a mighty yell as his beam broke through and engulfed Frieza in a bright blue light in the clouds. The girls below cheered as Frieza emerged from the smoke with burn marks on his body and lightly smoking. He was pissed beyond belief as Goku levitated in front of him with a stern expression.

"Seriously, that's all you got?" he taunted as Frieza rushed him again creating more thunder claps in the air.

Meanwhile in the harbor Fluttershy noticed Vegeta tapping his foot impatiently, "U-Um" she started, "Vegeta? are you doing ok?"

"To hell with this!" he screamed making Fluttershy let out a quick 'eep' before the rest of the girls saw him charge his ki and shoot up in the sky.

"What's up with him?" asked Sunny clearly confused.

"He's probably going to help Goku!" answered Sunset.

However the girls didn't expect for Vegeta to go and punch Goku away. The girls all had shocked faces at what just happened that even Frieza couldn't explain what was going on. The two saiyans were trading a few quick blows before Vegeta kicked him away.

"Vegeta! What the hay do ya' think ya' doing!" shouted Applejack even though she knew that he probably couldn't hear her form so high up.

"Stop!" exclaimed Vegeta as Goku rubbed his cheek, "This has gone on long enough! I'm taking my turn now Kakarot!"

"Geez man ow!" cried Goku, "I barely got warmed up you know!"

Meanwhile back on the ground the girls were confused on why the fighting the suddenly stopped, "What happened to all the fighting?" asked Twilight.

"It turns out Veggie, is mad because Goku is taking too long," answered Pinkie, "So now they're trying to figure who is going to fight the big bad meanie!"

"But they're so far up. How can you...."

Sunset put a hand on Twilight's shoulder, "I suggest you try not to understand Pinkie too much."

Twilight didn't know why, but something was telling her that things were only going to go bad if she were to try to find out how the pink girl functioned.

Frieza chuckled as he watched Goku and Vegeta bicker, "Haha, no matter how much a pet strays he still knows who holds the leash."

He then sent a quick red blast toward the two who quickly spread apart giving him a stern look, "Your gesture isn't lost on me Vegeta. But stay out of this fight, I want to crush Goku myself."

"See!" exclaimed Goku, "Let me fight him a little longer and then we can switch off."

Vegeta only grunted as he levitated back down to the harbor in front of the girls and crossed his arms. They could tell from the annoyed look on his face that Goku was going to continue his fight with Frieza but couldn't help the feeling that something else was just over the horizon. Mean while Goku and Frieze were still in the air both giving each other intense stares.

"This is unexpected," started Frieza, "I knew a great deal of time has passed since our battle and I knew you were the self improvement type. You climbed higher than I thought."

Goku gave a smirk, "I tried to warn you Frieza."

"It's fortunate I trained so hard, or I might actually be scared."

"Hehehe, I knew it. You've been holding something back haven't you?"

"That's well deduced by a simpleton. I've held back just like you did."

"Then let's go all in. No more tricks. No reserves."

"Very well. Monkeys first."

"Sure about that? I don't want you to get discouraged. But fine I'll show you!"

Goku levitated down back down to the floor of the docks in front of Vegeta and the other girls. He was a good enough distance away so they wouldn't get caught in the crossfire as Frieza landed in front of him. "There coming back down." stated Sunset.

"Yeah, but what are they doing?" said Fluttershy.

"I wanted to show this to the girls anyways," whispered Goku to himself, "But I wanted Twilight to be here for it. I guess I have no choice."

The girls could only look in shock at Goku's new form. This wasn't the regular yellow super saiyan and it wasn't his normal god form since he wasn't red. The energy that came off of him was strong and fierce like a tiger but at the same time it was calm and gentle like a butterfly. Their thoughts were interrupted as the ground started to shake again as Frieza let out a might yell as the water started to surround him in a cyclone and he started to glow a bright golden. Goku, Vegeta, and the others covered their eyes until the light dimmed down leaving Frieza changed. His skin now a bright golden and his face and fingers a bright purple as he had a malicious grin.

"Wh-What, his power it's amazing!" exclaimed Goku.

"Fr-Frieza has a new form!" added Vegeta.

Frieza laughed at the two saiyans reactions, "I know gold is a bit gauche, but I wanted you to be sure you grasped my new position at top of the pecking order. And for your feeble mind, lets keep the name simple as well. We'll call this Golden Frieza."


Universe 2; Equestria

Beerus' ears in up as he looked off into the distance as he sat in a chair in Celestia's chambers. Said alicorn was sitting at her desk in the same room looking over documents until she noticed her partner's change of behavior.

"Beerus?" Celestia asked with a hint of worry, "Is everything alright?"

The god of destruction stood form his chair and walked toward the door, "I'll be back, it seems that something was brought to my attention."

"Don't take too long ok?"

Beerus smiled, "I won't."

Author's Note:

Hey it's me Goku! Wow Frieza's power isn't anything to joke about. I have to find a way to win or I might be in trouble.....wait is that...

Next time on Equestria Girls: Battle of Gods- Blue vs Golden; Goku Falls!?

----------------------------

Hey guys just a quick thank you for all who have been supporting this story! We finally made it to 100,00 words!!!! And I see that we are almost at 300 likes so lets push forward!

Anyways thanks again for those who has been staying with this story as long as its been out!

PreviousChapters Next