• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 1,604 Views, 16 Comments

A Confusing New World - ZeroPony55



Traveling though worlds aren't weird enough, but this trainer gets turn into a Ponyta, but did Ponyta's usually have a mega stone symbol on their flank?

  • ...
14
 16
 1,604

Chapter 8 Ponyville

Frankie and his two friends was roaming around Ponyville trying to find a place to eat. The only problem is that, they didn't have any money, and they also drop all their oran berries while they were being chase. So they roam aimlessly around town, hoping to find any trainer that would challenge him, of course he couldn't find anyone. Soon they encounter the pink pony before, Pinkie, and he was soon dragged all the way, to the place call Sugarcube Corner. Over there, they had a small welcome party. Since everypony had something to do, or they were terrified of the device on Frankie's arm, not many came. It bug Pinkie a lot, but Frankie and his friends didn't mind, as long as there was something to stuff their face with.

Thirty minutes later, Pinkie was moving left and right trying to find something or someone. She keep's calling "Zap" and it starting to get on Frankie's nerves.

Frankie finally had enough, so he went to help Pinkie on whatever she needed, the only problem is she can't stop moving. Frankie tried to called to her, but she didn't hear. So instead of asking Gourgeist to stop her, Frankie walked right into her path, and let's just say, he's not the man of steel, and in his case, this means that he got knot over, pretty badly. It took a few minutes for them to recover on the situation, but mostly Frankie. "Ok, Pinkie, what are you doing?" Frankie ask.

"I'm looking for, Zap" Pinkie said.

Frankie took a minute to realize that she was done talking. He expect for her to go on and on, for at least ten more lines. "Who's Zap?"

"Zap is a Rotom who's a Plasma pokemon it's body is composed of plasma it's also known to infiltrate electronic devices and wreak havoc but since this Equestria has no electronic devices I just don't know where to look."

Frankie took another minute to understand on what she was talking about. "Did you say, you looking for a, Rotom?" Frankie mange to say, from being confuse. She was able to quote on quote the pokedex, and that's take some skill.

"Yeah have you seen him?"

"No, but I can guess a good place to look" Frankie said, looking at his device.

Soon a Rotom appear on his screen. "Ah, Zap don't worry I'll get you out" Pinkie said, bringing a sledgehammer, how she mange to do that is up do you, but just know she brought a sledgehammer.

"Pinkie stop, that's not going to help" Frankie said, backing up, until he hide behind Gourgeist.

"Well what do you suggest we do?"

"How about not destroying the shop" Ms Cake, the owner said.

"Oh ops, I'll clean that after Zap is free, I Pinkie promise"

"And let's me handle getting, Zap out" Frankie said.

"Okey dokey" Pinkie said as she cleaning the plot holes, in this story Sugarcube Corner.

"How does these ponies handle using hooves all the time" Frankie thought to himself. "Gourgeist help me find something that like a hand."

"Oh I can help-" Pinkie then put one hoof in her mouth and blow on it, causing the other hoof to have suppose fingers. "-There you go."

"I'm not going to even ask. Psychic" Frankie said. Soon Pinkie's suppose hand was surround by a telekinetic force as well as a horn appearing on top of Frankie's head.

"Oooooo how can you do that and can you teach me how?" Pinkie ask.

"No, because I have no idea how I'm able to do this, also don't look" Frankie said as he type something his device. Soon a Rotom came out of the device.

"Ahh, Zap don't you ever do that-" Pinkie said, hugging the living out of Zap like crazy "-Thanks Frankie here something for you help" she then gives Frankie a bag of bits and then runs upstairs.

"Well at least we have some money now" Frankie said putting away the bag of bits.

"How much is it?" Gourgeist ask.

"I going to guess fifty since there's the number fifty on the bag."

"Is that a lot?" Sandslash ask.

"I dunno."

"How about we go to market to see?" Gourgeist suggested.

"Nice try, your not making me sent this money like crazy. Now let's get going I want to see more of Ponyville before we leave" Frankie said heading out the door.

"Fine, whatever" Gourgeist said.

"Alright" Sandslash said, as the three head out.


The three roam Ponyville looking at buildings and shops and also checking for dream pokemon, but there wasn't that many. They found that the bits has a fairly good currency, so they don't have to worry much, yet. As they walked, someone called out "DON'T WORRY, MISTER WE'LL SAVE YOU!" The three look at whoever was shouting, and it turns out to be a orange filly with a Charmander. "Charmander use ember on the brown mouse" she ordered. The Charmander then shot fire out of his mouth and to Sandslash, it didn't do a thing, at all. "Alright you got this, time for another ember" she said, letting her Charmander shot embers at Sandslash.

Sandslash turn to Frankie "Sandslash Sand (Uhhhh, what should I do)."

"Sandslash Sand (Use scratch, but really weak)" Frankie said. Sandslash agreed and charge at Charmander. "Sand (Slower)"
Sandslash then started to run. "Sand (Slower)" Sandslash was now walking. "Sand (Slower)" Sandslash crawled all the way to Charmander while being blasted with ember. When Sandslash made it the Charmander, she then gently tapped Charmander, senting him into the orange filly.

"Sandslash Sand (Maybe I should have done it gentler)."

"Yeah probably."

"Gourgeist Gour Gourgeist (That or they're just drama queens, and besides we're way stronger then them)"

"Sandslash Sand (So now what?)"

"This, Heal Pulse" Frankie called out healing the the filly and the Charmander.

Soon two other fillies came, a unicorn with a Squirtle, and a earth pony with a Bulbasaur. "How dare you do that to Scootaloo" the earth pony said at the group of three.

"Wait what?" Frankie said in confusion.

"We saw you talking to that Sandslash, how could you do that to poor Scootaloo" the unicorn said.

"Guys I'm ok" Scootaloo said, soon she got hugged from her two friends.

"Well that happen come on you two, let's go" Frankie said to Sandslash and Gourgeist.

"Hold it right there, mister, we're not done with you" the earth pony said.

"What now?"

"We can't let you get away from hurting our friends, even if ya heal her-."

"Not to break it to you kid, but she attack me first."

"-Stop, trying to blame our friend, you clearly attack her first."

"Yeah!" the unicorn added.

"Then why would I heal them, if I attack first?"

"Umm uhh, you still attack her?" the earth pony said without any confidence. Soon she started to tear up along with the unicorn.

"I can't believe I have to deal with these kids" Frankie mutter.

"We're not kids" Scootaloo said.

"Yeah, we're fillies" the unicorn pointed out.

"That's not the point, the point is we're grown ups."

"Sure you, I seen plenty of grown ups that cry."

"Sandslash Sand Sandslash (Frankie don't be so rude, they're kids after all)."

"I know, but I'm being scolded for just being a bystander."

"Bystander?! I was trying to save you from that mouse" Scootaloo said.

"Gourgeist Gour (What about me)?" Gourgeist ask, causing the three fillies to get scare.

"That thing can talk?" the unicorn said trying to hid behind her friends.

"Yeah this is, Gourgeist, and I'm probably guessing you thought this was some sort of floating plant" Frankie said.

"Wait are these your pokemon?" the earth pony ask.

"Why yes they are."

"Then how come you ain't a pokemon?"

"That's right" the unicorn added.

"Well how am I suppose to know, I just woke up like this when I got to Equestria."

"Wait are you saying your not an actual pony?" Scootaloo ask.

"Yeah, why?"

"Then how on earth do you have a cutie mark?"

"I told you, I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know."

"That's it I'm out" Frankie said as he leaves the area with his pokemon.

"Hey wait up" Scootaloo said following him as well the rest of her friends.


The three fillies follow Frankie and his team to Sweet Apples Acres. "Still stalking me, Stalkerloo" Frankie said to Scootaloo, who was the closest to Frankie.

"It's, Scootaloo."

"So it is, I guess we never introduce ourselves. I'm, Frankie."

"Am, Applebloom" the earth pony said.

"And I'm, Sweetie Belle" the unicorn said.

"And we're THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS, WORKING TOGETHER TO FIND WHO WE ARE, AND WHAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE!" Scootaloo dash over to her friends and shouted in unison.

"Hopefully, it's not making people death" Frankie thought, while rubbing his ears.

"Gourgeist Gour (That was pretty mean)."

"How did you-"

"Gourgeist Gour Gourgeist (I might be a not be a psychic type, but I know how to break the forth wall)"

"-Whatever."

"Do you understand pokemon, Frankie?" Sweetie Belle ask.

"Yes and don't ask how, because I don't know."

"Ok, but I want to know how, Sandslash was able to beat, Scootaloo's Charmander so easily?"

"They surely cheated" Scootaloo said.

"No, it just we're that strong."

"How strong are-" Sweetie Belle was cut off by a horde of wild Zangoose appear "-Eeeek what are those, and why's that one blue?"

"A horde of Zangoose, lead by a shiny."

"What's a shiny?" Applebloom ask.

"It's basely the same pokemon, but with different colour."

"It not stronger or anything?" Scootaloo ask.

"Nope, but there very rare, you lucky to actually see one, but you better stay back. Zangoose can be very dangerous. They knotted and then went behind Frankie. "What do you want" Frankie ask the shiny Zangoose.

"Zangoose Zan Zangoose (This is our land, so you better leave)."

"What's he saying?" Applebloom ask.

"He said that we're on his land."

"What but we the apple family own's this land" Applebloom said.

"So I'm guessing your not moving?" Frankie ask the Zangoose

"Zangoose (No)."

"Well you ask for it, Gourgeist, Trick-or-treat" Frankie commanded.

"That a move, seriously?" Scootaloo said, snickering.

Gourgeist made the horde of Zangoose a ghost type. "Alright, now it's my turn, Hypnosis" Frankie using the reappear horn. He made most of the Zangoose fall asleep, but the leader, dodge. He then use quick attack, making his way to Frankie. "Sandslash, Protect" Frankie said, swapping places with Sandslash. She then set up a barrier around herself, to deflect the quick attack. "Metal Claw" Frankie said jumping over and slashing Zangoose. It cause some damage, but not that much "Hypnosis" Frankie said again, but it misses again. "Shot, I missed again, maybe I should try sleep powder... wait there something else I could try, this is going to be awesome if I can pull it off" Frankie thought to himself and close his eyes, focusing. Soon his fur colour change colour to pure black and also has wings and a longer horn. His clothing also change colour to black as well as having a dark aura around him. When his open his eyes, they were pure white and glowing "Dark Void."

"Gourgeist (Is he insane?!)" Gourgeist then grab Sandslash and lifted her into the air, while the CMC ran away with their pokemon.

Zangoose was then dragged down by a dark aura, and when he reappear, he was very injured and asleep. "Dream Eater" Frankie call out. Frankie ate the Zangooeses dreams and they all fainted. He then reverted back to his Equus form. "Hey guys?"

"Yeah?" Gourgeist ask, setting Sandslash down.

"What happen do this Zangoose, I think I might has smack myself on Sandslash's protect, I kind of forgot what happen."

"Oh, yeah you were knotted out and I use Phantom Force on the shiny Zangoose, and then dream eater the others, but you shouldn't heal them" Gourgeist lied.

"Why?"

"Because, they come after use again and again, I say let's just move them somewhere else, it be easier and better."

"Ok, but what happen to the CMC?"

"Oh their family members called for them, so they left us."

"Oh ok, come on, let's get moving them" he said then using psychic to carrying all of the fainted pokemon.

"Should we tell him?" Sandslash whisper to Gourgeist.

"No, it's clearly to powerful for him to control, and since his in this form, who knows what might happen to him, let's just keep this a secret."

"Ok" Sandslash said as they followed Frankie.


Somewhere in Canterlot

"What was that feeling" the princess of the night thought to herself. "No, Nightmare Moon left my body, just because I'm helping, Darkrai doesn't mean I'll become Nightmare Moon again, but maybe I should at least inform Tia.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoy, and the Nightmare Frankie. I only got this idea when I was reading Estories's Find yourself comic, I won't spoiler what it is, but check it out

http://estories.deviantart.com/art/ES-Find-yourself-001-Chapter-1-417736574

Did you click it? Seriously it's good really good, I mean it go click and read it

http://estories.deviantart.com/art/ES-Find-yourself-001-Chapter-1-417736574

See look I put the same link, that's how special it is, and how much I love it

But anyways next chapter is a Pikachu chapter, because I need to reunion them, or I could be a jerk and make that the next next chapter, but we'll see.