• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 1,589 Views, 16 Comments

A Confusing New World - ZeroPony55



Traveling though worlds aren't weird enough, but this trainer gets turn into a Ponyta, but did Ponyta's usually have a mega stone symbol on their flank?

  • ...
14
 16
 1,589

Chapter 2 I Choose You Sandslash

Frankie gallop to where Braeburn and Toffee went. Once he got there he saw a group of ponies surrounding something or someone with lassos. He couldn't see what was the ponies lassoing on so he tried to push though the crowd, but was stop by the sheriff.

"I'm sorry stranger, but for your own safety move along" the sheriff said. So Frankie tried again but coming from a different direction. He came from the west side of the group, but was stop by the same sheriff, and he said the exact words he said to him before. So Frankie tried again from the north, which fail so he went to the east and fail. After his attempts fail getting though he was quite piss off with this. He was so piss off that he roar out loud as a final attempt on getting pass them. It somewhat work, the half of ponies that was near him went behind the other half of the group.

Frankie then saw that it was a Sandslash. "Hi there, Sandslash" Frankie said awkwardly.

"Frankie is that you?" Sandslash said to Frankie, while the other ponies only heard was "Sandslash Sand."

"... You're the Sandslash that help me in Unova aren't you?"

"Yep I'm amaze you can even remember me, since you did have a lot of pokemon with you."

"I sure did, I'm glad I cheated the system."

"Yeah me too, so where are we exactly?"

"A place called Equestria and this town is called Appleloosa."

"Wait you can understand this beast?" Toffee ask walking up to Frankie.

"I guess I can, and he can understand you too, so you should be careful of what you say" Frankie said to Toffee. She then look at the Sandslash and saw that it was ready to attack.

"Can you um tell it not to kill me and I sorry about the beast thing" Toffee said hiding behind Frankie.

"I swear my pokemon are the only ones that listens to me" Frankie muttered to himself. "Sandslash you can stand down."

"Fine, but if she calls me a beast again I slice her in half."

"Toffee."

"Yeah?"

"She going to slice you in half if you call her a beast again, and that probably goes to everybody else."

Before anypony could say anything, Arceus appear or at least a hologram-like Arceus. He then announce, why pokemon are here, and if you have any complains go meet him at the Everfree Forest.

This spike Frankie's interests by a lot. For starters, why is he a pony, but what really meant Frankie's curiosity was about dream pokemon. Arceus would have clearly revive any fossil pokemon left behind as well as dream pokemon, and yet he encounter some dream pokemon, not to mention one of the dream pokemon wasn't listed as a dream pokemon.

"Frankie is there something a matter?" Sandslash asked.

"Yeah..."

"Well what is it?"

"First why am I a pony?"

"What you mean you not a pony, and you had something to do with the pokemon?" Toffee asked.

"I didn't do anything to start this, Arceus did, but yeah I not a pony."

"I guess the explains why you didn't know about Equestria" Braeburn added.

"Remember dream pokemon, Sandslash?" Completely ignoring Braeburn.

"Yeah."

"What's a dream pokemon" a colt ask coming up to me.

"It's a pokemon that was born in the dream world, and it's my job to bring it into reality."

"How to you do that?"

"With this" Frankie said showing his device. "I use it to catch them and bring them to the real world. I can't do it now since my radar isn't showing clouds, and not the ones you see in Equestria."

"What's so different?"

"Well first you need the my goggles to located them, and the clouds contain pokemon simple as that."

"How-" the colt was interrupted by a hyperbeam. The hyperbeam hit a building sending debris everywhere. All of the adult ponies and buffaloes dodge the debris, but not the colt. Instead Frankie stood in the way to protect the colt, and in the end no one was hurt.

Frankie and Sandslash then turn to the attacker. It was a enrage Tyranitar, probably because he lost his home or something. "Sandslash use Shadow Claw!" Frankie commanded. Sandslash then charge at the Tyranitar and when he got close, Sandslash rise her right arm and a shadowy aura cover her arm. Sandslash then slash Tyranitar, which made him move back a bit but It wasn't enough to stop Tyranitar. Tyranitar went and use bite, causing Sandslash to flinch, giving Tyranitar and opening. He then use giga impact on Sandslash causing him to get send back flying. Frankie went to catch his Sandslash causing him to get knot down as well and hurting his front. "And I thought wild pokemon weren't as strong, I wish I could do heal pulse or something. Soon a pulse of energy came and heal Sandslash and nearby ponies or buffaloes. Frankie was confuse and tried to look up, seeing how the pulse came above him and what he saw a glimpse of a horn. Before he could question it, a screech can be heard from the Tyranitar. "That was fast" Frankie said. "Sandslash use gyroball" Sandslash rolled into a ball. He did spin, fast and soon was charging at the Tyranitar. The Tyranitar went and grab hold of the spinning Sandslash, but fail and was knot back. "Quickly now use Magnitude, while it's down" Frankie ordered. The ground around Sandslash sunk a bit and everypony felt a little aftershock, meaning the magnitude was a ten.

Frankie ran towards to the badly injured Tyranitar. Even though Arceus said to live in peace a battle takes place right after. As Frankie stares at the injuried Tyranitar until the colt said "Look a shooting star."

Curiosity took a hold on everyone, since it was the middle of the day, and they look up. Everyone was surprise when they saw the slow shooting star. Everyone was confuse, excepted for Frankie, instead he was just prying. Sandslash was confuse on what Frankie was doing, until he figured out why there was a shooting star. It was the move Wish, Frankie was prying that the wish hit's Tyranitar, healing his wounds. It was a stupid, but knowing Frankie, he would tend to the pokemon he just fought. Sandslash followed Frankie on prying while the other ponies were just staring at the shooting star. Soon the shooting star change on where it was going and went straight for Tyranitar. Once the star made contact with Tyranitar, his wounds was instantly heal. The towns ponies and buffaloes was now scare since the Tyranitar was back up, but was soon confuse when the Tyranitar was bowing to Frankie.

"Uhhhh... what are you doing?" Frankie ask the Tyranitar.

The Tyranitar stand up and spoke "You and your Sandslash has beaten me in a battle, I must bow to the strong."

"You don't have to do that, and also I finding that very hard to believe."

"Fine you got me. The truth is I was mad at losing my home after Arceus sent us away, but then I realize after I was defeated I shouldn't take out my anger on others."

"Then why target these ponies?" Sandslash asked.

"Let me guess" Frankie said. "Your to afraid to go against Arceus, since you know you can't stand a chance at all and you wanted to blame these ponies because they might have done something, but in all it wasn't true."

"You are correct, I was a coward and I shouldn't be able to live among Arceus or anyone. I'm useless"

"Shut up" Frankie said in a serious dark tone.

"What?" the Tyranitar said.

"You heard shut up, if you going to talk shit about yourself then I don't want to hear it."

"Huh?" Tyranitar then looked around in confusion and saw that Sandslash was scare. He then look at the ponies and buffaloes and saw that they were scared as well, but not from him. It looked like they were scared of Frankie. They don't even known him for few hours and yet they were already terrified. "Fine I would say anything bad about myself."

"Say it like you mean it."

"I did."

"Say it in my face" Frankie said staring at the Tyranitar, with a very mean look.

Tyranitar stared back at Frankie hoping he would flinch first, but he didn't to a thing. It was like he was starring into someone competely different. Tyranitar was scared, and for a pokemon who can knot down mountains in a fit of rage it's really quite amazing, but why is he afraid? Why is he afraid of him, he was just a trainer if anything it should be that he's afraid of his Sandslash, but he is a mouse pokemon, and then it dong on him. Frankie was trying to tell him he shouldn't be scared, he shouldn't waste his life, but was it really the thing Frankie was aiming for, only one why to find.

Tyranitar got close to Frankie and then use roar, Frankie didn't even flinch, but he was smiling. Tyranitar thought he mess up or something, but it didn't matter. Doing this made him feel more alive. He then proceed to use hyperbeam and shot it in the air, scaring everyone and startling Frankie a bit.

Recovering from the sudden hyperbeam "Feeling better now?" Frankie asked.

"Hell Yeah!"

"Good now what will you do now?"

"I'm going to stay here and protect this town, but uh can go tell them if it's ok?"

"Ok" Frankie said walking towards the townsfolk.


"Holy moly did you just beat that, that Tyranitar was it?" the sheriff said.

"It's was mostly Sandslash, I just shouted orders out" Frankie said.

"Stop trying to give away all the credit, you know I can't do anything on my own" Sandslash said to only realize, that Frankie was the only one that can understand him.

"That's true, but your no longer my pokemon. Your a wild pokemon now."

"Fine, but just to let you know I would have use earthquake."

"You really think earthquake was really the answer?"

"Wait what do you mean Sandslash summon earthquake" Toffee said.

"Yeah that's one of his moves. To tell the truth, quite a number of pokemon can learn earthquake."

"Are you seriously?" Braeburn asked.

"Yeah, but don't worry about a random pokemon coming to town and using earthquake to just destroy a town that seems very unlikely."

"What about the Tyranitar, if it wasn't you and your Sandslash this town wouldn't be here" Toffee said.

"Last I recalled you all were trying to lasso Sandslash."

"Oh yeah sorry about that" the sheriff said.

"It's ok" Sandslash said, but it only turn out to be "Sandslash."

"He says it's ok, but you shouldn't treat pokemon badly, just think of it like umm... I want to say equals, but it's better if you treat them better like a pet, and I not saying pokemon are pets. It's just something you should think about, but that's not to say all pokemon are friendly, if your being attack you should run instead unless you know what your doing."

"I think I speak for everyone here, that we should treat this pokemon as friends" Braeburn said.

"YEAH!" the town's ponies and buffaloes cheered.

"Great maybe you could start with Tyranitar" Frankie said.

"Can he even understand us?" Toffee asked.

"Try calling him over."

"HEY TYRANITAR GET OVER HERE!" Toffee shouted.

Soon the Tyranitar rush over and then Braeburn spoke. "Tyranitar it would be a honoured if you could come stay with us."

Tyranitar spoke and Frankie translate "He said it would be his honour, he is in your command."

"You don't have to be that way Tyranitar, just be our friends" Toffee said.

"Maybe you should give Tyranitar a nickname" Frankie suggested.

"Great idea how about, Austin?"

Tyranitar spoke to Frankie. "Tyranitar likes it" Frankie said.

"It's a great day to meet a friend, but we should still need to repair the places you broke" the sheriff said.

Austin nodded and head towards to the broken building with the townsfolk leaving Frankie and Sandslash alone.

"So what to we do now?" Sandslash asked.

"What to you think?"

"See, Arceus in this Everfree forest place?"

"No not yet, not until we're ready."

"You don't mean-"

"Yep we're challenging, Arceus."

Author's Note:

It looks like Frankie has different personally, doesn't it remind any shy ponies you might know but anyway this took longer then expected next time it will Pikachu's side, and if your wondering why I don't nickname my pokemon it might be said it might not.

One important question. Should I involve delta species with the story or just put as a side thing (Side thing I mean it's just mention) or I don't included at all.

For those who don't know what delta species is, it's just a pokemon with a different type example a pikachu being a ground type. I never exist in the games or the anime but I might be wrong for the anime since there's so many. Delta species came from the trading card game, I don't know if it still making delta species cards, and I can't trust the internet for real delta species cards, but I do have some.

Also I making it that it doesn't follow the four moves only, and copying the pokemon from my game, also TM, and HM moves can be learn normally now, and guess the next pokemon joining in and don't say Pikachu