• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 1,594 Views, 16 Comments

A Confusing New World - ZeroPony55



Traveling though worlds aren't weird enough, but this trainer gets turn into a Ponyta, but did Ponyta's usually have a mega stone symbol on their flank?

  • ...
14
 16
 1,594

Chapter 5 New Power

"Uhhh, Frankie, what are you doing?" Gourgeist asked. When they made it back to Sandslash, Frankie just stare at the fainted Sandslash like it was going to help.

"Ok, I be completely honest, I forgot what to do."

"How can you forget? Won't you rescuing pokemon back on Earth?"

"Yeah, but none of them were fainted, so I have no idea on what should I do."

"Hmmm, don't you crush it?"

"Maybe, but I doubt it."

"Screw it?" Gourgeist suggested.

"Screw it" and after saying that Frankie just shove the revival herb into Sandslash's mouth and soon after, Sandslash awoke coughing. "You ok, Sandslash?"

"Yeah, but you didn't need to force feed the herb."

"Yeah well, I forgot how, oran berry?" Frankie said offering an oran berry.

"Yes gimme, and why are we in a forest?"

"I got lost."

"But he found me at least" Gourgeist said popping right in front of Sandslash.

"Ahhh, don't do that."

"It wouldn't be me if I didn't."

"It true" Frankie pointed out.

"Yeah, but you don't have to do it to friends" Sandslash wined.

"Oh calm down, Sandslash, she didn't mean it that much."

"Yeah yeah, oh by the way. Where did you get all the oran berries?"

"I found a trail of oran berries, which I'm guess was left by you" Frankie said looking at Gourgeist.

"I found them in a cave" Gourgeist said.

"Wait, you mean you just stole a food pile?" Sandslash asked.

"Yeah, but it's not like whoever had this pile is going to find us."

"Knowing that I got a bad feeling, and you probably Jinx us" Frankie said, making his pokemon groan a bit.

"Oh calm down, it's not like we're team rocket or anything, things are different."

"I guess-" a roar soon came by and everyone look at that direction, and soon a cosmic blue bear appeared. "-RUNNNNNN!" Frankie shouted and started running away from the bear.

"What is that thing?" Sandslash ask, running up to Frankie.

"How do you expect me to know?"

"Why don't we fight?" Gourgeist asked?"

"Because I don't want to face something that huge and that it isn't a pokemon."

"Don't be such a baby" Gourgeist said, and then launch a shadow ball, which did absolutely nothing.

"You were saying" Frankie said.

"Shut it and keep running."

They ran for a very long time, and hoping that the bear would lose his reason to chase them, but it didn't. It knot down trees, bushes, and possibly anything that crosses his path. Soon they ran into a town, and knowing that the bear is still chasing them they turn to face the bear. The town ponies seem fine, but there was this pink pony that was bouncing like crazy, until the bear show up, then it was just ponies screaming and shouting "Get, Twilight!"

"You sure we can do this?" Gourgeist ask.

"Probably, just don't use any ghost moves and we be fine" Frankie insure his friend.

"Alright let's do" Sandslash said.

"Yeah, Sandslash use gyro ball and, Gourgeist use sunny day" Frankie commanded. The pokemon did as they were told. Sandslash push the bear back a bit while Gourgeist made the sun brighter. "Gourgeist use solar beam and, Sandslash dig" soon Gourgeist charge up a beam, while Sandslash dig a hole underground. Soon a purple alicorn showed up, but didn't do much,instead she just watch. Gourgeist then fire the beam at the bear chest, making it to fall on his back, but Sandslash interrupt falling back by popping up behind it and attacking from behind. The bear started to fall forward, until Frankie called out "Aerial Ace" and charge at the bear. He then uppercut the bear sending him into the air, as well as himself. He then called out "Flame Wheel" and set himself on fire. It didn't harm him at all, but it did harm the bear and when he dismiss the fire he called out "Ice Punch" and sent the bear downwards frozen. Frankie then called out "Flamethrower" but instead of shooting it out from the mouth, he made it so it came out off his hooves, making him land safely on the ground and unfreezing the bear.

The three friends then high-five or whatever they use as a hand, and then a pink pony went up to Frankie saying stuff in a fast tune. "Oh my gosh how did you do that because that was amazing can you teach me how you do that you are a normal pony right? Ah what am I saying you just use these awesome things of course you not normal and you stand on two hooves that take stuff but there's nothing wrong with that it just it was amazing you could have showed that off at the party yeah it's too bad you miss it but now you get your own welcome party oh that reminds me I got to get set up so bye for now but wait my name is, Pinkie Pie what's yours?"

Frankie was trying to understand anything that came out of the mare name Pinkie, but he was able to get out "I'm Frankie"

"Ok and I going to guess those two are Gourgeist and Sandslash great I be going now" Pinkie said and then went off.

Frankie was about to stand up until a purple alicorn pick his tail with her magic "Your coming with me" the purple alicorn said and walk towards the library.

"Shouldn't we stop her?" Sandslash asked.

"Nah let's just follow, we might get some answers" Gourgeist said as they follow casually like it wasn't weird to see Frankie, get dragged all the way to the library.

Author's Note:

So Frankie finally made it to Ponyville also being dragged by a princess, which could mean his in trouble, but does assaulting a usra minor give him jail time, since the bear was chasing him, on the other hoof this is completely useless since Sandslash and Gourgeist wasn't carried away so yeah.

I thank you for reading, and don't worry I not going to end it anytime soon. I know Pikachu coming her way to Ponyville, but they not going to head to Arceus once the're together, and it not because people tells them it won't work this another reason, I'm just not going to spoiler it too much so instead I say this.

When I work on stories I like to be accurate as possible so if I reference Belle or Gene or anyone from the canon stories it be only said to be here. I know I already said it's non-canon, it just a reminder and like said Belle and Gene and any other canon stories characters are references, but actual pokemon character such as May, and Mlp characters like Vinyl Scratch will be use with still their connections with to their actual story, so it can be confusing to others, you know who you are.