• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 1,593 Views, 16 Comments

A Confusing New World - ZeroPony55



Traveling though worlds aren't weird enough, but this trainer gets turn into a Ponyta, but did Ponyta's usually have a mega stone symbol on their flank?

  • ...
14
 16
 1,593

Chapter 1 Confusing Arrival

Frankie woke up in a desert, by sand blowing into his face. He couldn't remember how he got here, but he did remember jumping of a mountain side "Is this the afterlife?" he asked himself, until some sand got in his face again, reminding him he's not dead. Also he wipe away the sand with his hand he realize his hand is a hoof. He then panic and quickly look at himself to see what else is wrong. He still had his device on his right arm, and the glove connecting to it still has fingers. He couldn't feel his fingers, but he could still move them, which made him terrified to take of his device. His legs and arms parts were now hooves and he still has the goggles and he still had his bandana and his vest, but no pants, well at least his thing was out of sight, which he was thankful for. He still had black hair, so he's not a Ponyta or anything. He was almost done checking everything, until he notice his key stone was gone from the device, but on both of his flank, it shows the mega evolve symbol. After he was done he stand up on two hooves, since he was so used to it, and put on his goggles, and turn on his device.

"Dream Radar On" the device said and soon in his perspective there was only three storm clouds, which surprise him since he usually get at least one pink cloud, but didn't bother him as he started shooting a beam out of the side of the device. Once he shoots the first cloud, a bright orb came out.

"A pokemon" Frankie said to himself, it didn't take long for him to drain the orb of it's energy, but sadly the pokemon got away, however it did drop a rare candy. Before he continue blasting the clouds, he can remember that he never tasted this candy before, because it was only made for pokemon. Well since he tried pokemon food before and puke it out later that day, he didn't find a problem with eating the candy. He unwrapped the candy and ate it. It tasted like great, he wonder why since it was made for pokemon only, but he did bother thinking to much on the topic, and continue with his work. He took aim and shot the other cloud, and it turns out to be another bright orb.

"I not letting you get away this time" he said, determine to catch the dream pokemon. It went all over the place, but somehow, Frankie was able to keep up, he didn't even had to use a item. Once he was finish a Shuckle appear. "GO Dream Ball!" Frankie said, as he toss a ball that form in front of his hand. It was instantly caught, and soon let free. "Shuckle, your free now, go now" Frankie said to the Shuckle.

"Thanks" Shuckle said as he dig into the ground.

Frankie was now confused. His devices might have be able translation, but it never counted to dream pokemon, or wild pokemon. The translation only work if the pokemon knew him personally. He decided to stop thinking and focus on the last cloud. As he shot there was a another bright orb. "I guess it dream pokemon's lucky day" he said. This orb didn't moved much so it was easy to catch and soon a Sandile appear. "Wait this isn't listed as a dream pokemon" Frankie thought to himself. "Ahhh... who cares I'll my job is to bring it to the real world" he then proceed to toss with a similar ball, and like before it was caught instantly and release. "Your free now."

"Thanks my good man" the Sandile said, and soon dig to leave.

Frankie was even more confuse, but he couldn't think more on the subject because a herd similar-looking tauros was charging his way. Frankie turn and ran, but the similar-looking tauros was faster then him and was catching up quickly. Knowing full well he can't out run them with only two hooves, he got on all fours. They were still catching up to him, and when it looks to late, he quickly got ahead and into a nearby town, out of breath. He relax when he saw the similar-looking tauros past by. He rested on a porch of a sheriff building until a similar-looking Ponyta approach him.

"Howdy partner, never seen you around and you look mighty exhausted, probably from running away from those dangerous creatures" A similar-looking Ponyta said.

"Your not a Ponyta. What are you, and what dangerous creatures, and how are you talking?" Frankie asked.

"Ponyta? What's that, I'm Braeburn and this is Appleloosa."

"Appleloosa? I thought I was in Unova."

"Unova? Now I might not been travelling much, but I never heard of this Unova place."

"Your kidding right?"

"I'm as honest as my cousin, Applejack."

"I have no idea who, Applejack is but I going to assume a honest person. So what are you exactly?"

"I'm a earth pony exactly, do you understand?"

"Are you trying to make fun of me, because that's extremely rude, you know."

"I'm sorry, but what kind of an adult doesn't know what a earth pony, pegasus, unicorn, and or alicorn."

"I'm only sixteen."

"Yeah but still-"

"But nothing, you don't Unova and I don't know Equestria."

"-Wait you don't know Equestria, how come?"

"I woke up in the desert, and last thing I remember I was on a mountain."

"A mountain, you sure your fine? You might have a heat stroke."

"I know, I was running away from a herd before."

"Oh you mean the buffaloes, you must be careful you might be on their track."

"Buffaloes? What other animals are there?"

"Well there zebras, fish, bunny, bats, dears, other animals."

"Other animals?"

"There a lot ok, and with this new dangerous creatures here, who know where you would see the other animals."

"Can you explain these creatures in more detail?"

"Well I saw a crab with a rock on top of it-"

"That's a Dwebble, or Crustle depending on the rock size, but go on."

"- a brown alligator-"

"Sandile."

"-And a LIVING ROCK!"

"Geodude, and there's no need to shout."

"You don't understand a living rock, you know like, it's moving."

"What's your point?"

"Are you saying this normal?"

"Well yeah it's a-" Frankie was interrupted.

"Braeburn, one of those mouse-like creatures got into the town" A female pony said.

"What?! Take my there, Toffee."

"Ok" she said.

Braeburn follow her as she went, while Frankie was left alone. Curious since, they said mouse, Frankie got up on all four and dash over there. He decided to go on all four to draw less attention to him and with that he high hopes finding his best friend, Pikachu.

Author's Note:

Quick make guesses on which pokemon this is going to be, will it be my Pikachu or a different pokemon, and don't bother me about picking Pikachu for being my pokemon, I'm soooooo original, well here's a story to make it up. It's about the rare item the Light Ball and for those who don't know what a light ball does, it's double Pikachu Sp Attack and Attack, and it's only for Pikachu only.

So the short story about the light ball. I was playing Pokemon X and sooner or later my brother tells me I could get a light ball for my Pikachu. I decided to go get one after I finish the game. I caught about two box full of Pikachu's and I didn't find them, so I use the frisk ability to help me. I finally get it after a long while, like a long while it pissed me off a whole bunch. Later not playing Pokemon X, instand I'm playing a pokemon hack. It's called Pokemon Resolute. I encounter a Pikachu, and I was wondering should I try to get a female Pikachu, I'm like nah and just fought it. It got weak, and ready to catch, and I'm like, it's good for water and flying why not catch it. So I do and it had a light ball, and that pissed me off so much.

So that's my light ball story, should I share another pokemon story about my luck with hack games in the next one, I'll probably share it sooner or later but comment if you what to hear my luck with hacks and why shiny piss me off so much because of X and hacks (As in a game hack) if you want to here it sooner