• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 1,593 Views, 16 Comments

A Confusing New World - ZeroPony55



Traveling though worlds aren't weird enough, but this trainer gets turn into a Ponyta, but did Ponyta's usually have a mega stone symbol on their flank?

  • ...
14
 16
 1,593

Chapter 13 The Crystal Empire

The train left Manehattan and gets close to the end of the tunnel. Suddenly the train stop at it tracks which made Frankie fall off his seat. "I told you to be seated in a normal way" Pikachu state.

"I only fell because of the suddenly stop."

"Sure you did."

Suddenly an Audino came in and use heal pulse on Frankie. "Feraligatr Fera (Seriously where do they keep on coming from)"

"Audino Audi (Well excuse me I'm just doing my job)" she then use double slap and then left.

"Fera (Owwww)"

"Meganium Mega (That's what you get for being rude)"

"Really Feraligatr? You survive the oh so deadly, Whitney's Milktank as a Croconaw but can't handle a double slap?" Frankie ask.

"Gourgeist Gour (Aren't you afraid of a Pachirisu, Frankie)?"

"Hey that Pachirisu is in a team that won a world championship unlike a Milktank."

"Gourgeist Gour (Far enough so now why the sudden stop)?"

The conductor soon came in "Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. We stop due to an a avalanche caving us in. Just stay clam and we have it all sorted all out."

"Avalanche... just like that? I doubt that just natural" Frankie thought. "Excuse me" Frankie ask the conductor.

"Yes?"

"We could just melt the snow."

"And how to you plan to do that?"

"Charizard?"

Charizard is behind Frankie's seat and rise. He scare almost everyone who isn't aware of the dragon. "Char (Yeah)?"

"Would you kindly melt the snow in front of the train."

"Charizard (No problem)" It didn't take long at all.

"Thanks, is there anything we could to repay you?" The conductor ask.

"Just stop near Neighagra falls, if you please."

"Of course."


Frankie and his team got off way they wanted. After taking a few steps it got really foggy really fast. "Charizard use defog, I can't see and you know how good my eyesight is."

"Char (On it)" Charizard fly and flap his wings removing the fog. They were standing at the bottom of frozen Neighagra falls.

"Is it me or when you're walking in a dense fog a few steps are really miles."

"Sandslash Sand Sandslash (I wouldn't say miles but yeah. Now can we go)?" Sandslash ask nervously.

"Gourgeist make sure she doesn't fall in the ice and if she does Feraligatr get ready to swim if she falls" the two pokemon nod and move in the best position where the ice can't break because of Feraligatr and Sandslash's weight. "Now excuse me while I find dream pokemon" he says as he puts on his goggles. He didn't find any but saw something coming towards him. However since his goggles have a lot of features, Frankie just thought of it as an feature. It's an ice beam that hit him and Aegislash.

"Charizard (Don't worry I'm on it)" Charizard went near Frankie until a ice beam got between them. "Charizard (Were under attack)"

"Yeah we could have guess that since our trainer is frozen solid" Pikachu snap.

"Charizar (Well I was just trying to-)" Charizard got struck by a ice beam to the back, which indeed froze him and possibly knotting out.

"Charizard's down guys" Pikachu state.

"Blastoise Blast (Great got anymore good news)?"

"How about you use rain dance."

"Blast (Why)?"

"Just do it-" Blastoise then did what he was told "-Good now Thunder"

Every pokemon flinch except for Sandslash as they get struck by lighting. "Sandslash Sand (Was that really a good idea)?"

"No but we'll be able to hit with our attacks" Pikachu walks up to a bunch of Froslass. "Now explain yourselves and unfreeze our friends."

"Fros (Fine)" one of the Froslass then unfroze Charizard and Frankie.

"Charizard, flamethrower me. I'm freezing" Charizard set Frankie on fire. "What?" Frankie ask his pokemon that was staring on him.

"Venusaur (You're on fire)"

"So? I survive pokemon attacks as a human. I pretty sure I can handle being on fire beside I'm been in ice thank you very much."

"Gourgeist Gour (You've also been in a hospital for six months)"

"Moving on (While still on fire) why are attacking us?"

"Froslass Frost (We want to go back)

"Back? As in go back to Earth-" the Froslasses all nod yes "-then how is attacking us accomplish have to do with that?"

"Froslass Fros Froslass (It's because of you humans, Arceus move us here)"

"So you doing this because of revenge?"

"Froslass Fros (That right and we're be back)" the group of Froslasses disappear in a sudden fog.

"How much you want to bet they're not coming back" Frankie says when the fog disappear. Suddenly Frankie hears a cracking noise "GET OFF THE LAKE QUICK!" The ice started to shatter behind them. Gourgeist lifted Sandslash out of the way and Charizard lift Venusaur. Everyone expect for Frankie got off the lake, Aegislash slow him down. Frankie toss her off his back just before he fall in.

"Meganium Mega Meganium (Do you think he remember he could use surf)"

They watch as their trainer sink. "Blastoise Blast (Guess not, I better-)"

Suddenly an Arcanine jump into the water as everyone just watch. She then came out with Frankie. "Arcanine Arca Arcanine (I knew you should have taken that swimming lessons when you had the chance)"

"I knew you never let me live it down, Arcanine" Frankie says between his coughs.

"Arcanine!" Pikachu call out and then with the rest of the pokemon gave a group hug.

"Uhhh doesn't Aegislash drain our life force?" Frankie say then everyone depart quickly which made Frankie fall.

"Aegi Aegislash (No that would be Honedge that does it)"

"Oh well then let us get going."

"Arcanine Arca (So where are we heading)"

"The Crystal Empire" Frankie says as gets up and march his way there.


Everyone mostly chatted to Arcanine since she join. The most common question was how did she know it's Frankie that was drowning. "Arcanine Arca (Easy. It's because of his smell)"

Every pokemon laugh "I was in the water, how could I smell?" Frankie ask.

"Arcanine Arca (Yet you still smell)"

"I swear you guys only pick on me because I'm not a pokemon."

"Gourgeist Gour Gourgeist (No we pick on you because it's funnier then anyone else)"

"Blastoise Blast (I'm amaze that you haven't gone crazy yet)"

"I pretty sure I already have. Just look at the facts, I almost got myself killed and we're going after Arceus after this."

"We are?" Pikachu ask.

"Yeah and then what, I don't know. I guess we split from there."

"Sandslash Sand (Really I kind of like this adventure, just like old times)"

"Yeah but we should fine everyone else as well and then it'll be like old times" it gets quiet really fast. Of course they wanted to stay
with Frankie but they should really find everyone else first. They might be settle in Equestria but they don't know if Frankie's ok. For all they know he could have be eaten but a hydra or a giant bear. Frankie might know how to calm pokemon down but who knows how he did against on of Equestria's animals, assuming Frankie doesn't have pokemon powers. No one spoke until they made it to the Crystal Empire. "Well we're here" Frankie says as they enter the empire.

"Yeah so where do you guys want to head?" Pikachu ask.

"Sandslash Sand (I'm tired so how about a spa)?"

"Eww gross."

"Gourgeist Gour (Man up, Pikachu it's not going to kill you or anything)"

"You know how ironic that sounds."

"Meganium Mega (It's just be us girls)"

"But we have to walk there, I can't do that. Carry me."

"Arcanine Arca (If it's the only thing that makes you come, then sure)" Arcanine then toss Pikachu onto her back. They soon left.

"You guys want to go to the stadium and battle some trainers?"

"Charizard (Sure let's make them fork over some cash)"

"Feraligatr (I doubt it)"


One skip travel later and they battle every pokemon trainers there is. "Here take it" a unicorn levitate some bits over "we can't beat you."

"Uh thanks, I guess" Frankie then toss the bag of bits over to Feraligatr, which he make out a sign.

"Feraligatr Fera (Why do I have to carry the money)?"

"Charizard Char (Because you doubt my awesome power)"

"Blastoise Blast (Just because your always in your mega form doesn't mean it's any good)"

"Venusaur Venu (Blastoise is right you know)"

"Char Charizard (You're just jealous)"

"Venusaur (Oh that's it)"

"Charizard (Bring it on you two)"

Before anyone could use a move Frankie use roar (hopefully he didn't break anything). "Stop fighting you three you guys are acting like how you guys started when I found you three."

The trio starters apologize "Charizard (I would have so won)"

"Venusaur (Oh really?)" Venusaur challenge.

"Blastoise (Uh do you guys feel something?)"

The three look at Frankie and see that he was charging something. "LAND'S WRATH" and with a stomp of Frankie's hoofs. He knots out the trio. "I swear their rivalry is going to kill everyone around them."

"Feraligatr Fera (Uh was that really a good idea to knot them out)?"

"They got to learn somehow."

"Well isn't that over doing" a unicorn says.

Frankie and Feraligatr turn to see a white unicorn with blue hoofs. "And you are?"

"Oh I see you're not from the Crystal Empire, but you have amazing skills for being a unicorn."

"Great, who are you?"

"Whoops I guess I did get ahead of myself" he then rub the back of his head with a hoof.

"You think."

"Feraligatr (Frankie stop being so rude)"

"Well how do I act? He came up to us telling me I'm mean and then complement me, and he didn't even answer my first question."

"Yeah sorry about that I'm Shinning Armor, Co-ruler of the Crystal Empire."

"I'm Frankie, this is Feraligatr" he points at Feraligatr "and those three are Venusaur, Blastoise, and Charizard. I also have six other pokemon but they went to a spa, or something."

"That's why my wife is heading" Shinning mention.

"Cool story, why does your wife go to a local spa? Don't you guys get the best of the best?"

"The local is the best of the best and is the only one in the empire."

"That's weird."

"Feraligatr Fera (Why's that)?"

"I've been noticing as we travel that there even more females then males. Like our team but a bunch more."

"Anyway... what happen to your horn?" Shinning ask.

Frankie stare upwards trying to find his horn but then it hit him. It's kind of impossible to see his horn without a mirror, which means he looks pretty stupid. Also he remembers that things like wings and a horn are only temporary. "I'm not an actual pony, so things like a horn or wings don't stay for long."

"Wait what?"

"I'm some sort of pony-pokemon hybrid, I don't really know myself but it let's me do every pokemon move, while giving me the structure of a pony."

"Ok then, well I was going to ask if you like to join the guard?"

"No thanks I don't see the point."

"But we really need your knowledge of pokemon."

"Nah your be fine."

"C'mon just help us."

"Feraligatr (Just help him, Frankie)"

"I got a better idea how about a pokemon battle. You're use my pokemon and I use myself."

"Ummm you sure?"

"Yeah, hey you guys-" Frankie waves his hoof to the trio that is watching them "-get over here your fighting me."

"Charizard (Alright time for some pay back)"

"Also your trainer is, Shinning over there."

"Charizard (Alright let's smash)"


"Arcanine Arca (Feeling better, Pikachu)"

"It was nice but man I did not need a mud bath."

"Mega Meganium (But now you coat and flower looks all crystal-erly)"

"I guess so it looks cool." As they soon leave the spa, Pikachu bump into someone. "Hey watch where your going" Pikachu says getting up.

"...."

"Uhhh are you ok?"

"Awwwwwwwwwwww aren't you adorable" the pink pony then pick Pikachu up with her magic "I could hug you all day."

"Meganium (Umm shouldn't we stop her?)

"Gourgeist Gour (Nawww I haven't see Pikachu's divine punishment in a while)"

"Sandsla- (I doubt Pik-)"

"Thunder" Pikachu call out and struck her and the pink pony.

"Sandslash (Or not)"

"Gourgeist Gour (Strong as ever, I see)"

"Well what do you expect, I do hold a light ball."

"Gourgeist Gour (Very true, so should we get a doctor now?)"

"I'm sure she's fine."

"Sandslash Sand Sandslash (I don't know she has wings, she could be a flying type)"

"Aegislash Aegi (I don't that's how works for these ponies)"

"Meganium (Well just in case. Heal Pulse)"

The pink pony gets up slowly "Welcome back from the dead, hope that taught you something about me."

"That you still are adorable even if you try to kill me" she then tries to use her magic again but Meganium hold on to Pikachu with vine whip.

"Would you stop!" Pikachu shout.

"Ok ok I'll stop, but I just can't help it. You're so adorable."

"It doesn't mean you can try to snuggle me to death. Who are you anyways?" Pikachu says as Meganium let her go.

"Right you're pokemon so you don't know who I am. I'm Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, but you can call me Cadance."

"I'm Pikachu-" she points at each of her friends "-that's Gourgeist, Sandslash, Aegislash, Meganium, and Arcanine. We have some other friends but there're probably at a stadium beating up pokemon trainers."

"I better talk to this friends of yours" Cadance says going to the stadium.

"Why it's natural for pokemon to fight."

"Yeah well I can't have someone using pokemon to bully other ponies in my empire."

"Oh you own this place?"

"Yes along with my husband, I'm also the Princess of Love."

"Really then, can I ask something."

"Gourgeist Gour (It's Frankie isn't it)"

"Of course it's about him."

"Who's him?" Cadance ask.

"My trainer, I kind of have a crush on him" Pikachu shyly says.

"Meganium Mega (Everyone knows Pikachu don't act shy about it."

"Yeah well Frankie doesn't!..."

"So your worry about him not returning your feelings?"

"Maybe."

"Well the best choice is tell him how you feel."

"Well it's not just that. You see, we're going to face Arceus after this and who knows what would happen to him."

"Sandslash Sand (Don't forget we're helping him face Arceus too)"

"Yeah well Arceus isn't just some wild pokemon, now is he?"

"So your also worry about his safety too but I don't think Arceus would hurt him."

"Trust me he can do crazy stunts that get's himself kill."

"Maybe you should tell me more about him as we go to the stadium."

"Sure" Pikachu says as they make their way to the stadium.


"Charizard (Flare Blitz)" Charizard cloaks himself in fire and charge at Frankie. It hits Frankie sending him back.

"Blastoise (Hydro Pump)" Blastoise shoots two powerful shots of water at Frankie sending him back even more.

"Venusaur (Solar Beam)" Venusaur blast a powerful beam at Frankie. He narrowly dodges the attack.

"Man maybe this wasn't the best idea" Frankie thought.

"Ummm you ok?" Shining ask, even though he basely did nothing but watch.

"Yeah, A-Ok" Frankie lie while getting up. "I wonder if I can-" before he finish that thought Charizard came charging at him.

"Char (Dragon Claw)" with one swipe, Frankie is sent to the wall. "Charizard Char (Just give up now, there's no way you can win)"

Frankie detach from the wall "Screw it" Frankie thought. He stand up and charging up a three moves. In his move looks like a fire move. His left a water move and right a grass move.

"Vensaur (Solar Beam ready)"

"Blastoise (Then let's end this, ready Charizard?)"

"Charizard (My inferno is ready)" they then stand close to each other, ready to fire their moves.

Before the trio launch their moves, Frankie release his. "Triple Finish!" He shoots out a Fire Blast from his mouth, Solar Beam from his right, and Hydro from his left. This knots out Vensaur and Blastoise however Charizard is still up but injure. "That was super effective" Frankie says making all the pokemon groan and then he faints.

"Feraligatr (I guess you guys win)"

"Charizard (Really!? That was really anti-climatic)"

"Feraligatr Fera (Well what do you expect? You basely murder him)"

"Charizard Char (I guess that makes sense)"

Soon some medics came in as well as some Chansey start taking care of the injure pokemon. "Wow, Charizard even in you mega form; I can tell you're getting stronger."

"Blastosie Blast (It's only because he's in his mega form)"

"Char (Oh yeah)"

"Vena (Yeah)"

Suddenly a thunderbolt hits them. The trio turn their heads at Frankie. "Don't look at me, I'm still healing" he says as he points at the medic helping him.

"You guys never learn" everyone then look at the entrance to see a crystallizes Pikachu. "What are you staring at?"

"Feraligatr Fera (Care to explain why you look so crystal-like?)"

"Took a mud bath at the spa."

"So why don't the rest of you look like crystal-like. Also why does that pony look like she was set only fire" Frankie says pointing at Cadance.

"Gourgeist Gour (You're close, she was struck by divine puinshment)"

"Ok who's she exactly?" Frankie point at the burn pony.

"CADANCE! What happen?" Shining ask as he quickly rush to his wife.

"Gourgeist Gour (Cadance, his wife I guess)"

"Gee thanks like I couldn't figure that out.)

"Gourgeist Gour Gourgeist (No problem. So what happen to you?)"

"I was battle those three-" Frankie point at the starter trio "-to teach Shining something about pokemon."

"Gourgeist Gour (How does that work? They won't listen to him, maybe if it's Sandslash or Feraligatr they're listen."

"I know, but I knew that they want a piece of me after I land's wrath them."

"Gourgeist Gour Gourgeist (You use Land's Wrath on them and then decide to fight them. You aren't the smartest of people)" she then thought "If he could do that, who knows how strong he is."

After a while Cadance walk up to Frankie after the medics finish with him. "So you're Frankie I hear about from Pikachu."

"Don't you mean heard because it's past tense" Cadance then look at him with a "Really?" face. "So what about me?"

"That a certain pokemon likes you."

"It's Pikachu isn't it."

"Yeah, how you know?"

"She's was the only pokemon that stay with me back in my world and you said you heard it from Pikachu."

"Oh right... Then how come you aren't in a relationship? I know it's illegal back in your world."

"Don't tell her this, but I think she could do better. I pretty sure there are other pokemon that could make her happier then me."

"Please she talk so highly of you."

"Really? We're still talking about Pikachu right?"

Before Cadance can answer that a guard came rushing "Shining sir, a group of pokemon is freezing the town!"

"Your priority is the citizens's safety and Frankie-"

"Repel the pokemon, correct?"

"Yeah, now go" Shining order.


When Frankie and Shining step out of the stadium, they narrowly dodge an ice beam. That ice beam hit the entrance of the stadium blocking his pokemon to get out. "Great, just great" they then stare at their attackers. It was a group of Frosless and a Glalie.

"Froslass Fros (I told you we'll be back)"

"Well oh yeah, HEAT WAVE" Frankie then breaths out a blast of heat.

"Glalie (Sheer Cold)"

Frankie quickly cancel his move and runs toward Shining. "Fly" wings appear as he grab Shining and dodges the attack.

"Thanks but I can handle the cold."

"Not if the move that Glalie did. It'll knot you out if its hits. If you can buy me some time I can hopefully get a pokemon" Frankie says as he flies towards cover.

"How?"

"It doesn't matter, just buy me some time."

"Ok" Shining cast a shield around him and taught the group of pokemon.

Frankie turn on his Dream Radar and frankly look around. He then sees one storm cloud right near the Glalie. "Don't be a dud now" he says as he shoots the cloud. An orb came out but it alert the Glalie.

"Glalie (Ice Shard)" he then fire chucks of ice at Frankie.

It greatly injure Frankie due to he still healing from his last battle. Frankie focus on the orb then treating his wounds since the orb will get away. Soon the orb disappear and reveal a Bronzor. "Go, dream ball!" He instantly catch Bronzor. Frankie let's Bronzor out "Go help that white pony over there" Frankie says pointing at Shining.

"Glalie Glalie (I won't let you, Ice Shard)"

Frankie quickly push Bronzor out of the way "Destiny Bond!" Frankie shouts out as he gets hit and falls.

Shining looks back to see Frankie faint as well as the Glalie. Frosless takes advantage of this and uses Ice beam. Bronzor quickly move in front of Shining and use light screen. He then uses shadow ball and hits some of the Frosless. The Frosless return the favor by using ominous wind. Just before the move connects, Shining place a barrier around them but it soon breaks. Frosless then use ice shards. Suddenly the ice shards melt by flamethrower.

"Arcanine Arca Arcanine (Do you really think a pile of ice can stop us?)"

"Frosless Fros (Well yeah.... Retreat)" The Frosless retreat.

"Charizar- (Don't think you can-)"

"Arcanine Arca Arcanine (Don't bother with them, Charizard. Let's first help Frankie and the town)"

"Char (Fine)"


They spend the day and night restoring the empire to forming glory. Most of the Frankie's pokemon were checking out the injury pokemon while Frankie searches for dream pokemon. They all group near the edge of the empire at the end. "I'm finish my work. Is everyone ready to go?" Everyone nod and they head off to Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Finally I done, also Pikachu's crystal-like coat is gone. I am sorry for taking this long, you know my reason if you go around check my blogs. One more chapter and prepare yourself, this last chapter going to be confusing and I don't mean I going to spam confusion on Arceus and make him hurt himself to death but yeah it's going to be a surprise.

P.S It's been so long I forgot what gender was Sandslash. I first state as a guy I believe but I change to a girl because the Sandslash that I raise in Black 2 is a girl.