• Published 14th Jul 2014
  • 1,730 Views, 25 Comments

The Tale of Discord - lingonberries



Discord has turned Ponyville to pure chaos, taken away the sun and moon, and kidnapped Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Cadence! He only requests 1 mare to be his bride in return. Who will volunteer to be The Lord of Chaos' wife?

  • ...
31
 25
 1,730

Discord's Castle

Discord jumped into the air and did a fist pump. "YES! YES!" he chanted. He kept doing this until he noticed Fluttershy staring at him like he was crazy, which he very well could be. Now it was Discord's turn to blush.
"Discord, can you turn everything to normal now?" Fluttershy said under a small smile.

"Uh, of course, Fluttershy." With a snap of his claws, Ponyville was back to normal and the sun had risen.
"Are the princesses free yet?" Fluttershy asked.
"Yes, yes they are, so shall we go inside, Fluttershy?"
"Sure..." Fluttershy followed Discord as they crossed the bridge to the front door.
"Alright, Fluttershy, I've warned you - you're going to be amazed!" Discord grinned hugely and led the beautiful yellow Pegasus inside. The aforementioned Pegasus gasped as she saw the inside of Discord's castle. It had red-and-white polka-dotted floors with lime-green-and-yellow striped walls. The ceiling was hounds-tooth patterned. The room also had floating, upside down couches, chairs, and even a TV, as well as random, floating doors and stairs that led to nowhere.
"Isn't it beautiful?" he asked.
"Y-yes..."
"May I show you to your room, my dearest Fluttershy?"
"M-my room?"
"Of course! Do you think that I would let my beautiful bride sleep on the couch?"
"Um, no..."
"I hope you like pink!" Discord said as he opened a blue door with orange polka dots. Fluttershy followed him inside of the room, and let out a small gasp when she saw it. Pink walls, pink carpet, pink dresser, pink EVERYTHING! Fluttershy trotted over to the bed and sat down on it. It was probably the softest bed she'd ever sat on. "Like it?" questioned Discord.
"It's wonderful, D-discord!"
The draconequus in question grinned and said, "Do you like roses?"
"Um, yes, but-" Before Fluttershy could finish, Discord had summoned a bouquet of roses and handed them to Fluttershy. He then took one out and slid it behind her ear.
"Wow, thank you, Discord!" Fluttershy blushed.
"You are most certainly welcome, my sweet." For emphasis, he then summoned a piece of taffy and ate the wrapper only. "Mmm, I always love some taffy once in a while!" he smiled. "So, Fluttershy, what shall we do with the rest of our time today?" Fluttershy then faked a yawn.
"I'm tired... Can I just go to sleep?"
"Are you sure that's what you want to do?"
"Yeah..." Fluttershy trailed off.
"Okay then... I'll leave you alone for a while." Discord got up and walked through the wall. As soon as he left, Flutttershy burst into tears. She missed her friends already! At least they had each other and a normal town again... Fluttershy sniffled.