• Published 14th Jul 2014
  • 1,731 Views, 25 Comments

The Tale of Discord - lingonberries



Discord has turned Ponyville to pure chaos, taken away the sun and moon, and kidnapped Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Cadence! He only requests 1 mare to be his bride in return. Who will volunteer to be The Lord of Chaos' wife?

  • ...
31
 25
 1,731

Journey Outside of The Castle

~2 Days Later~

"Fluttershy, how do you feel about... going outside of the castle for dinner tonight?" Discord asked.
"You mean... Outside of the force field?" Fluttershy asked.
"Yes, that's exactly what I mean." Discord chuckled.
"That sounds wonderful!" Fluttershy gushed.
"Okay then... I'll come for you at 7," Discord said, "and remember to dress nicely!" Fluttershy blushed and gave a tiny smile, then went to get ready. She had 45 minutes. She dug through her closet, nothing catching her eye until-
"Ah ha!" Fluttershy voiced aloud.

At 7:00 PM, Discord was standing outside of Fluttershy's door, waiting for the Pegasus to be ready. He was wearing a tuxedo with a golden bow tie and black dress shoes. He knocked on Fluttershy's door. "Are you ready, my sweet?"
"Yes, I'll be out in a second!" Discord thought of summoning a bouquet of roses with a golden ribbon 10 seconds before she came out. "Good eveni-" Discord could feel his mouth hanging wide open and could not finish his greeting.
"What? Is it too much?" She was wearing a golden dress with silver lace trim, a bronze bow in her mane, and silver flats. "Discord?"
The dumbfounded draconequus shook his head and said, "No, it's perfect!" He took her hoof in his paw and led her outside into the Everfree Forest. "Ok, now, Fluttershy, hop on my back and we'll fly there."
"Um, I can fly by myself..."
"Oh, but we wouldn't want your pretty wings to get tired, would we?"
"I guess not..." Fluttershy then climbed onto the draconequus' back and they took off. Fluttershy buried her face into Discord's fur. "What's wrong?"
"I-I'm scared..."
"Of what? Heights?"
"N-n-no, of falling!" Discord sighed and facepawed.
"You're a Pegasus, Fluttershy! You won't-"
"B-but I'm still scared!"
"Okay, okay, I promise that if you fall, I will catch you! Deal?"
"Can we l-land now?"
"Of course. I see the perfect spot, anyways!"