• Published 14th Jul 2014
  • 1,731 Views, 25 Comments

The Tale of Discord - lingonberries



Discord has turned Ponyville to pure chaos, taken away the sun and moon, and kidnapped Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Cadence! He only requests 1 mare to be his bride in return. Who will volunteer to be The Lord of Chaos' wife?

  • ...
31
 25
 1,731

The Surprise

Discord led Fluttershy through the castle until they got to a door. Discord opened it and revealed... A 50 foot drop to the ground. "What did you want to show me, Discord?" He grinned and made Fluttershy cover her eyes as he snapped his claws.
"You can open your eyes now." She opened them and couldn't believe what she saw! Right in front of her, where there had once just been a deadly plummet, stood a beautiful garden filled with tulips, roses, dandelions, sunflowers, alliums, peonies, and much more! She also saw all of her animals from Ponyville, including Angel! She smiled hugely and ran out to play with her animals. Angel hopped up to her first, then all of her other animals followed. She played with them for a while, and then went back to Discord.
"Thank you so much for bringing my pets and this beautiful garden here!"
"You are completely welcome, my dear." They locked eyes, and slowly, the space between them was diminishing. 5 inches, 4 inches, 3 inches, 2 inches- All of a sudden, Angel hopped onto Fluttershy's shoulder and mimicked eating a carrot. The draconequus and the pegasus quickly moved back from each other, and Discord snapped his claws, causing Angel to recieve a carrot. He nodded a thank-you to Discord and hopped away. Fluttershy stole a glance at Discord, and she saw that he was looking back. They grinned at each other and went back into the castle.