• Published 16th Sep 2014
  • 1,024 Views, 49 Comments

Super Dangan RonPonya: Set Sail for Despair Isles - Serenade-Stereo



Techno Blast and 15 others are forced to play a sadistic game that they've all heard of before from an incident a few years back. A game of life or death.

  • ...
5
 49
 1,024

Chapter 1 Bonus: Alternate Execution.

"Wow-wee! Looks like you guys were right! The one that brutally killed Boom Box was none other than Smile Gigs! Rejoice in your victory." Monokuma announced.

Smile's mouth was agape in shock as he struggled to speak. All that came out were a bunch of 'but's, 'I's and 'wha?'s.

"You...you bastard!" Toxic spat. "Why...why the hell did you kill Boom?!"

"I..." Smile started to shake. "I had to go home..."

"You had to go home...?" Pure asked. "What does that mean...?"

"E-exactly what it means...my family is really poor...we don't have much to live off of despite my popularity as a comedian...we're struggling with the rent in our house and keeping stock of essentials...if we lost our house whilst I wasn't around, I...I'd lose them...so I needed to leave...I needed to get out of here and find out if everything is like it was before I left!"

"You did it...to find out if your family were okay...?" Rip covered her mouth.

"We had lost my sister a few years ago...if something else happened...I...I couldn't..." He gripped the sides of his head as his legs buckled. "I couldn't handle it..."

"Smile..." Memory muttered. "This is...the worst..."

"Well~" Monokuma said cheerily. "I think that we leave that stuff behind and move onto the punishment!"

"P-p-punishment...?" Smile went pale. "W-wait a second! Please, if you're gonna do this, tell me what happened to my family!"

"I've prepared a very special punishment for Smile Gigs, the 'Super Middle School Level Comedian'!"

"H-hey, aren't you listening?! Is my family okay or not?!"

"Well, let's give it everything we got!"

"Please! Please, you have to let me know!"

"It's PUNISHMENT TIME!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

A large red button had risen from the ground and a small wooden gavel had materialised into Monokuma's paw. He gave one last laugh before hitting the button.

Game Over!
Smile Gigs has been found guilty!
Commencing Execution!

Smile slowly backed up as a door beside Monokuma flew open and a chain had shot through, it passed all the other students and gripped onto Smile's neck, dragging him off to another room. The monitor in the trial room flashed on, revealing Smile, standing on a brightly lit stage with his legs restrained and a microphone in his hand. He was placed in front of a crowd of Monokuma's.

Smile Gigs' Execution
The Last Laugh

A meter labelled 'Laugh-O-Meter' hung above Smile the Monokuma crowd started to heckle Smile. That's when two speakers at either side of Smile appeared, amplifying the heckles in his ear. He attempted to block it out but it just got louder and louder.

It wasn't long before a small trail of blood began to leak out of Smile's ears. This got the crowd's attention as they began to laugh which slowly started filling up the Laugh-O-Meter. The more it filled up the louder the Monokuma laughter grew and the louder the speakers got and the more blood Smile lost.

Eventually after enduring the pain of feeling the red liquid drip down his face and his ringing ears. The Monokuma crowd had left, leaving the Laugh-O-Meter at full. There was an eerie silence before he speakers left out one more loud blast of noise, shaking the Laugh-O-Meter and causing it to fall onto Smile, crushing and killing him instantly.

Author's Note:

There we are, the bonus execution for chapter 1. Not as good as the other one in my opinion but I tried my best so I hope you liked this execution as well...wow, that sounds really sadistic...still have the victim and killer free-time events to go though.