• Published 22nd Jun 2014
  • 1,512 Views, 60 Comments

Rise of the Titans (edited) - darkmage1997



Discord tries to be a father to a human child after all his friends have their own humans.

  • ...
17
 60
 1,512

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 11: Defeat Chaos Five! A dangerous history lesson

After taking Nyx away, James made his way to the larger section of the Mane Carrier deck. And just as he got to a large arena ring, Chaos four emerged from out of nowhere, "Ah, Chaos, I have a surprise for you, two in fact," James smiled cruelly as he brought out Season Harvest, "A new element of harmony for you dinner," James said, as he threw the earth filly at the water monster, who absorbed Season just as she touched the surface of the monster. Chaos now had the appearance of a large tick like creature, with a giant rock that had the other elements of harmony in it, "Ooh, how interesting. Now Chaos, I know you had a big lunch, but I hope you saved room for dessert, because you're having the essence of an alicorn for dessert," James said, as he brought out Nyx, and threw her into Chaos' mouth, which now gave a misty mane like substance coming from its head, "Huh, wasn't expecting that, but according to this, your power is still climbing, nonetheless," James said, just as he looked around for Toby, "What the..?! Where's that brat?!" James yelled, just as an explosion came from the bridge, "Its those teenagers!" James yelled, as they came closer.

"Holy cow, that's Nyx in there!" Silver said.

"AND SEASON HARVEST WAS FED TO IT TOO," Echo-Echo said.

"Well Chaos, want to have some fun with your new power?" James asked, as Chaos slapped down the titans with some tentacles.

"Oof, Chaos is getting stronger!" Brian said, as he tried charging Chaos in a large fireball, only to be smacked away effortlessly, as were the others, as they were slammed with water tentacles. They thought they were about to be struck again, but they looked up to see Eris holding the tentacle.

"You boys need some help?" she asked.

"Yeah, but how do you propose we beat this thing?" Raiden asked.

"Well, I don't sharpen my talons just for them to look pretty," Eris replied.

"Ok, but you'd better watch yourself, because Chaos could suck up that talon in an instant," Silver warned.

"Alright, but we need to find the weak point," Eris said, looking at Chaos.

"Hey guys, see what I see?" Heiru asked, pointing at the brain of Chaos, which everyone caught on in an instant. They soon put the plan into action, as they charged at Chaos, which Eris was able to claw at, giving the titans an opening, which they seized. Silver threw a ball of condensed psychic energy, Brian threw a fireball, Icezer chucked a spear of ice, Heiru blasted the brain with a concentrated ghost beam, Francis tore a rift in the fabric of reality, Stealth gathered and threw a ball of natural energy, Echo-Echo let out a blast of sound, and Raiden copied Icezers maneuver with a bolt of lightning. All their attacks collided with the brain, ultimately disintegrating Chaos, and freeing the elements of harmony and Nyx.

"That's strange, the Elements should've reverted back to their filly forms by now," Eris said, holding up the element of Honesty.

"Hey Nyx, you ok?" Brian asked, kneeling down to the black filly.

"*Cough* Yeah, I'll be fine," Nyx replied, looking up at the fiery teenager.

"Hold on, where's James?" Silver asked, looking around, as the others did too. They then saw James using some oars to paddle his way off the Mane Carrier in his hovercraft, with the other villains carrying some bags following him.

"Hey, wait for us!" High Heel called.

"Where do you guys think you're going?" Icezer asked.

"None of your beeswax," James snapped. This prompted the titans to charge at his hovercraft, and fight him for control of the craft, which ultimately had them falling off the Mane Carrier, with the villains following after them via parachute, with the exception of Long Face, who just flew down.

"What about us?" Nyx asked.

"Well, according to the author, this is where its my turn to break the fourth wall," Eris replied, reaching up, and tearing the background off, which had them back in the Titan Lair, in front of a bunch of very surprised children, along with Rarity and Discord.

"Welcome back sweetheart," Discord said, looking at his daughter.

"Hey daddy, you'll all be happy to know that James' fortress has been destroyed, and we recovered the elements of harmony," Eris said.

"But where is my daughter?" Rarity asked.

"That's the strange part, we defeated Chaos, but the elements never reverted back into pony form," Eris replied.

"Hmm, something must be keeping them from doing so," Discord said.

"Well, I'll look into it when I get back to the master Elements alter, seeing as how I've also got the last pieces of it," Eris said, turning to leave.

Back with the titans,

After fighting for control of James' hovercraft, the titans found themselves with their heads in the ground, literally. They soon tried to get themselves out of the ground, with Heiru being the first, but he couldn't get to the others, as they all got themselves free themselves, "Oof, that'll be the last time we hitch a ride with James," Silver said, as he and the other looked around to see where they were. They saw that they were in the middle of a forest. They began to walk, trying to find away out. After a while, they came across an ancient building. They soon saw a ball of red light flying towards the building, so they decided to follow it.

Once inside, with light produced by Brian, they made their way to the heart of the temple, not noticing a bunch of fairy ponies watching them with worried looks on their faces. After awhile, they soon found themselves in the final room of the temple, with a picture of a giant monster, "A sea monster? Kind of creepy if you ask me," Icezer commented.

"When anger and fear collide like a mighty ocean, beware the great calamity," the titans jumped when they heard a voice.

"Is someone there?" Raiden asked.

"C'mon out, we won't hurt you," Heiru reassured, just as they were all engulfed in a ball of light. Opening their eyes, they saw that they were outside a temple, which was on fire.

"It the same temple," Raiden commented.

"You've been here before?" Silver asked.

"Yeah, when we found some of the pieces of the Master Element, we were shown a temple like this, but it wasn't on fire," Stealth replied.

"Hey, someone's up at the summit!" Icezer said, pointing at the alter, where a mare was laying, holding some of the fairy ponies. The titans al ran to see if the mare was hurt.

"Hey, are you alright?" Silver asked.

"I tried to stop them, but there were too many of them," The mare replied, holding the Breezy in her hooves closer, "Oh father, why didn't you listen to me?!" she cried, just as she and the titans all heard a roar coming from beyond the alter, "No, I won't allow this destruction to proceed any further!" the mare declared, as she rushed towards the Master Element, just as the titans were all engulfed in the same light from before.

Opening their eyes once more, the titans found themselves outside the same temple they had entered earlier, "Whoa, that was weird," Brian commented.

"BUT IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN A DREAM, COULD IT?" Echo-Echo asked, just as they saw James flying past them.

"James! What's that fathead floating around here for?" Silver asked, as he and his brothers all chased after him. After awhile of running, they soon found themselves outside a large cave, where they saw James fly into, "So that's James' base eh? Lets go in," Silver said, as he used his telekinesis to crumple the steel door like paper, and with that they entered, also setting off the alarm.

"Grr, those teenagers have no sense of manners, but I'll fix that," James said from his control room.

The titans then proceeded to try and find James, running past lasers, and even trying to outrun a giant boulder in a long hallway with a rolling floor. After breaking through the door that was at the end of the hall, the titans then rounded a corner, where a small black fairy pony with green eyes and a silver mane jumped out, startling the boys, "Ha, I scared you, I scared you!" the little fairy sang tauntingly.

"With sneakiness like that, you'd scare anyone," Stealth commented.

"I've got a super important message from Master James himself, so you'd better listen up if you now what's good for ya!" the fairy said, pulling out a small TV. Turning it on, James' face then appeared.

"Alright you brats, I think the time has come for a man to teenager showdown. My assistant Shadow Tech will show you the way. Make it snappy!" James ordered.

"Ooh, why do I have to do everything around here?!" Shadow Tech demanded, as he flew away, leading the titans to where James was waiting in a giant robot serpent like robot.

"Alright James, this had better not be another trick!" Raiden warned.

"I'm through with tricks for today. Now all I wanted to do was to bring my son back home, but you boys and those horses have all been thorns in my side ever since I came back for revenge, so now it all ends here," James said as he went on the attack, firing lasers at the titans, who all skillfully dodged all the blasts, "What's wrong, can't take the heat?" James taunted.

"Oh, we can take anything you dish out!" Brian yelled, as he charged the serpent robot, which dodged, and flew out of the arena.

"COWARD!" Echo-Echo yelled, just as the floor underneath them lit up. As they looked down the same serpent broke through the floor, and trapped the titans all under its tail.

"Ah, I do adore a good game of squash," James said, as he slammed the robots tail against the titans again. But the titans, being as resilient as they are, they were able to break free, and destroy the robot, which caught the whole facility on fire, "Grr, you boys foiled my plans this time, but mark my words, I'll be back!" James said, as he flew away in his hovercraft, just as another explosion knocked down some more debris.

"We'd better get out of here, and fast," Silver said, as he teleported his brothers out of the building, just as the whole thing went up in flames.

Back in the titan lair,

"I see, so the big robot that you saved was also the one that kidnapped Nyx, but was totally different from the one that kidnapped Season and Toby?" Twilight asked.

"Yes mommy, we didn't mean to do something that dangerous, but we wanted to save Nyx," Josh explained.

"Well, just promise me you won't do anything that dangerous anymore," Twilight asked with a stern yet soft tone.

"Yes mommy," Kelly, Crystal and Josh said in unison.

"Well, we should at least go and find the titans together. They weren't with Eris and Nyx when they came back," Discord suggested.

"Alright, all of stay together while we're out, we don't know where James and the Chaos creature are, so we need to be on our toes and the tips of our hooves," Twilight said, as ball of light emerged in front of them, depositing the titans and Eris.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the forest,

James was flying back to his other secret base, still charred up from the fight he had with the titans, "Blast those teenagers! I'll get even with them!" he said, just as he came across a familiar water based life form, "Chaos!" James cried, as the water monster attacked him with a water blast, as a bolt of lightning tore across the sky, with the master Element sitting at the alter.

PreviousChapters Next