• Published 22nd Jun 2014
  • 1,509 Views, 60 Comments

Rise of the Titans (edited) - darkmage1997



Discord tries to be a father to a human child after all his friends have their own humans.

  • ...
17
 60
 1,509

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 19: Battle of the Bands

Quickly making their way to the school, the boys soon made their way to the gymnasium, where the competition was being held, "Man, this place is a maze," Brian complained.

"Don't worry, the gyms not too far off," Cory said, as he bumped into someone, "Oof, sorry about that," he apologized, as he looked up to see Eris, on the floor.

"Ouchy, that really hurt ya know!" Eris complained, as she looked up to see Cory. She blushed when Cory took her hand and helped her up.

"I said sorry," Cory said, before noticing the girl he bumped into, "Wait, aren't you Eris, Mr. Discord's daughter?" he asked.

"Uh, that I am," Eris shyly replied.

"Well, could you tell us where the gym is? We're kind of in a rush," Raiden asked.

"Oh sure, take a left down the hall, then its the first double doors on your left," Eris replied, pointing the way.

"Great, thanks!" Raiden said, as he and his brothers ran off to the gym, in hopes of finding Twilight.

"We'd better get going too," Cory said, as he and the other boys ran off to join the titans, leaving Eris behind.

"Uh, ok, bye," Eris said to Cory, as she left for home.


While the ponies awaited the return of Twilight and the children, Eris was searching for her father, "Ooh, where's my Daddy?!" Eris complained, as she scoured Ponyville for her father, as she needed to inform him about her discovery, "Ugh, maybe something sweet will help me," Eris said, as she teleported to Sugarcube Corner. Once inside, she found Pinkie Pie working the counter.

"Oh, hey Eris," Pinkie said happily.

"Hey Pinkie," Eris said in sadness.

"What's wrong?" Pinkie asked the Draconequss girl.

"Well, I need to tell Daddy about what I found in that bully of a dictators diary, but I can't find him anywhere," Eris replied, "So, I thought I'd take a break from my search. Can I get a chocolate milkshake?" Eris asked, giving Pinkie some bits.

"Sure thing!" Pinkie said, as she went to making the sweet drink, "So, how are you going to break it to Silver and the others?" the pink are asked.

"Well, I don't know just yet, but I'm leaning heavily towards just giving them the diary, have them read over the section I bookmarked, and let it go from there," Eris replied.

"Well, it is only fair that they know the truth, whatever it is," Pinkie said, giving Eris the milkshake she requested.

"Yeah, but I worry about what'll happen after they find out," Eris said, taking a sip of her shake.

"What do you mean?" Pinkie asked.

"Well, they may want to go back to their old home and make that awful man pay for his crimes against them and the other super powered kids, but if they do, they might be met with all kinds of security forces," Eris replied.

"Never thought of that," Pinkie commented.

"That's why I worry for them," Eris replied, finishing off her milkshake.

"Well, you just need to have faith in them," Pinkie said.

"Yeah, but I still should show Daddy this diary," Eris said, pulling out the diary.

PreviousChapters Next