• Published 22nd Jun 2014
  • 1,495 Views, 60 Comments

Rise of the Titans (edited) - darkmage1997



Discord tries to be a father to a human child after all his friends have their own humans.

  • ...
17
 60
 1,495

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 21: The Seven Deadly Warriors of New Burbank (Part 1)

Upon teleporting back to New Burbank, the titans quickly made their way to the dictator's mansion, "Boys! Wait!" Discord called, but the titans were too far away to hear him.

When they were close enough, the guards immediately rushed to intercept and arrest the titans, but they were knocked back by Echo-Echo and Silver. Brian then proceeded to melt down the gates leading the front gardens. Rushing inside, the eight boys were confused as to why there were no guards, "That's weird. Why are there no guards?" Stealth asked, just as the rest of their group caught up to them.

"Really boys, you need to be more cautious! We know you're all mad at the dictator, and want to get back at him, but you shouldn't just go rushing in head first!" Eris scolded.

"But John needs to be brought to justice!" Raiden said.

"We know, but you guys need a plan," Twilight said. Just then, a floating metallic eye came flying around the group, "What is that thing?" the lavender alicorn asked, freaked out by the eye, as it looked around. It stopped when it saw the titans and Heaven.

"I don't like the way that things looking at us," Brain commented. Floating back away from the group, it then project a transparent screen. The titans glared angrily at who was one the screen, while Heaven hid behind Eris. One the screen was a man with short, spiky purple hair with white rings around each lock of hair he had.

"Ah, if it isn't the Fujiyama kids. Come to turn yourselves in?" John asked smugly.

"Not quite. We found out what your real plans were!" Silver proclaimed. John still smiled smugly,

"Oh really? Then what are my plans, if you know so much about them?" the dictator asked. Raiden then pulled out the diary that he kept in his hat. John's face paled, and he let out a very feminine squeal, "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!" he demanded, still in a high pitched voice.

"How we got it doesn't matter. What does matter is that we know what your real plans are, and we're going to stop it, by any means necessary," Raiden declared. John growled at the response, but an idea popped into his head.

"Well, you won't be able to get to me, at least not yet. You must first battle the seven warriors I've trained to combat you mutants, and defeat them, one by one. If you can do that, then I'll consider facing off against you. How's that sound?" he offered.

"Wait, why can't we just teleport into your chambers, and take you out like that?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"What, and ruin the story?" Twilight asked.

"Besides, there are tons of scenarios like this in anime. We fight the bad guys lackeys, and we then have a huge climatic battle against the big boss," Raiden explained.

"Right, plus it gives the readers something to read," Eris pointed out.

"And I have picked the perfect place for you fools to meet your end," John said, as the ground started to move. Once it stopped moving, the gang of heroes looked to where the mansion was, and it had changed into an entire amusement park, "And once you've all seen the terror of the our merry-go-round and churro stand, you'll be begging for mercy," John said, smiling evilly.

"We'll make you eat those words! Some of us may secretly be scared of churros, but that won't stop us from our mission!" Silver proclaimed, as the group all charged in the park.


John Clark's chambers,

Watching the group of friends rushing into the amusement park, John merely sipped some hot chocolate, "It won't matter if they succeed in defeating my warriors, they'll all end up in my collection," he smiled evilly, as he turned towards the back of his room, revealing multiple jail cells, each holding a teenager or child, looking absolutely miserable, "And that's when the REAL fun will begin," he cackled evilly, as he looked a syringe that was connected to some tubes, "Once I have the mutant serum from the Fujiyama kids, I'll be a one man army," he said vilely.

"You won't get away with this!" Toby cried, as he grasped the bars of his cell. "Our family will stop you!"

"Yeah!" Joshua agreed.

"By the way, Josh, how did we let ourselves get trapped here?" Nyx asked.

"Well..." Cory started.

30 minutes earlier...

After being infuriated by the diary, the gang made it to New Nurbank.

"Alright, guys. We want you to stay clear of John Clark. He is very dangerous." Silver said.

"Ok." the children said, as the titans and the adults left. Suddenly, they turned to see Cory being harassed by a couple of John's guards.

"Let me go!" Cory cried.

"Yeah, right. We must take you to Master John Clark immediately!" a guard taunted.

Nyx and Joshua decided to call attention to them. "Yoo-hoo!"

The guards turned to see the teens and children of harmony taunting at them.

"You call yourselves guards? You are supposed to act like adults, but you're being like a couple of immature kids!" Serenity shouted.

This made the guards enraged at them. They started to charge towards them, but Joshua managed to use his magic to turn the floor slippery, and just like that, the guards slipped and fell unconscious.

"Are you fine, Cory?" Toby asked his friend.

"Yeah. Thanks for helping me out." Cory replied.

"Alright. Hang on, where's Season Harvest?" Mike wondered.

"Over there!" Trinity cried, as she saw Season Harvest running inside John Clark's mansion. They got inside, but what they saw was that they were walking on a skinny bridge. When they looked up, they could see a black shadow on top of a platform.

"Looks like it's time you get in trouble, big time!" the shadow chuckled, as he pressed a switch, causing the bridge to break it's parts, and the children of harmony and teens screamed as they fell.

"Ugh. Where are we?" Toby groaned.

"Why, you are all on my chambers." a voice replied, as the heroes all turned to see a man, smiling evilly.

"So you're John Clark?" Cory asked.

"Yes, I am. And if I were you, which I'm not, you would surrender immediately to me." John Clark replied.

"Yeah? You and what army?" Melody taunted.

The chambers lit on to reveal many henchmen with guns, surrounding our heroes, and pointing their weapons at them.

"Oh, that army." Melody said.

"What do we do now, big brother?" Serenity asked Toby.

"We could try to fight, but..." Toby started. He then held out his arms. "We give up."

Everyone gasped at his action. "Toby, no." Silver Spoon whispered.

John Clark laughed evilly. "What a wise choice to make, my boy. And as for the rest of you kids, do his action."

"Are you sure, Toby?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Yeah. There's a lot of enemies around us, and there's no chance for us to strike now." Toby answered, as looked at the henchmen. "Just go easy with our wrists."

The children of harmony and teens huddled together and then decided to hold out their arms and hooves. Then groups of henchmen proceeded to arrest Toby and the others.

"You can chain my body, but you can never chain my..." Cory said, before a henchmen chained his neck. "...family spirit."

"Would the others avoid the trap?" Nyx asked.

"Let's hope so." Joshua replied, as they were all taken away.

The children and teens were released of their restraints, but were given orange jumpsuits to wear. Guards also put on anti-magic collars on the magic users. Then they pushed the children and teens into the jail cells and the guards locked the cells.

"This is terrible." Toby mumbled, as the others agreed while putting on their jumpsuits.

"Toby, do I look horrible in orange?" Silver Spoon asked.

"Umm... no." Toby answered.

"That's something Mommy Rarity would fear of." Connor said.

Present time...

"Well, that explains everything." Kelly said.

"Now that I've got part of those Fujiyama kids' family, I should send in my mercenaries!" John stated, as a group of cloaked figures wearing kabuki masks walked in, "Ah, yes, the seven deadly warriors of New Burbank!" John said proudly as the cloaked figures cackled. Just then, John noticed something, "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight?" there was an awkward silence in the room, "NOW THERE ARE EIGHT OF THEM?!" John asked in shock. He then punched a button, releasing a trap door beneath the eight cloaked figures, dropping them down a chute.

"Master John, why did you do that?!" one of John's henchmen yelled.

"Well, there are eight of them in the seven deadly warriors of New Burbank. I just can't do the math anymore," John replied innocently.

"But the Fujiyama brothers will be attacking one of the prisons! What then?!" the henchman yelled.

"Uh, well, I, uh," John said, trying to come up with an excuse. He then punched the same button, and jumped down the chute himself, "SEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" John yelled, chasing after the mercenaries.

"MASTER JOHN!" the henchman called to his master.

"I can't believe Silver and them were on the run from this guy," Cory commented.

"Agreed," Mike said.

Walking around the amusement park, our heroes tried to find the seven deadly warriors of New Burbank, "Alright so where should we start looking?" Silver asked, as they all looked around.

"Lets start in there!" Brian called. The eight brothers all rushed to where Brian was pointing. When the others looked to where they were running, they saw that they had just ran inside an aquarium.

"Boys, I don't think any bad guys will be in there!" Eris called out to her brothers.

"Are we even sure that's an aquarium?" Rarity asked.

"Ah think we have bigger problems. Where are our kids?" Applejack asked. The adults looked around, not seeing any kids, other than Heaven, Timmy, Drake, and Chris. Just then, the aquarium exploded, causing the group to jump. They could see the titans all scattered around. Silver was holding Echo-Echo, supporting the robot teens head.

"What's wrong with him?" Fluttershy asked.

"The blast made him sick," Silver said.

"What happened?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"It was John. He's the kind of guy that would blow up attractions that are loosing money. He doesn't even care if there are people still inside!" Raiden replied, as Silver pulled out an egg, and tapped it against Echo-Echo's head. He then opened it, and looked on the inside, and yelled in distress.

"His temperature's so high, it hard boiled this egg! Now I'll have to have French Toast for breakfast!" Silver yelled.

"BUT I DON'T SPEAK FRENCH TOAST!" Echo-Echo yelled, regaining consciousness.

"What does any of that have to do with this?!" Twilight yelled in annoyance.

"Just what is John up to?!" Rainbow Dash yelled.


Party favors went off, as John Clark and The Seven Deadly warriors wished the other member of the warriors "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Wait, they're celebrating?" Melody asked, as a henchman entered.

"Master John, I regret to inform you that the Fujiyama brothers survived the aquarium explosion!" he said.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" John yelled, making the henchman cower.

"W-what are your orders sir?" the henchman asked.

"Where are they headed to now?" John asked.

"Towards the Vegetarian Eatery, sir!" the henchman replied.

"Another attraction that's loosing money. Alright, blow it up," John ordered. The henchman saluted, and rushed off.

"I'm assuming you would like for us to take our positions?" one of the warriors asked.

"Yes, but first, we eat cake!" John declared, as he sliced the cake, and gave a slice to each of the warriors.

"I didn't know assassins ate cake," Nyx commented bluntly.

"Eh, who doesn't?" Cory commented.


"Alright boys, you can come out of there!" Discord called to the titans, after they ran inside a building that looked like celery. But like the aquarium, it exploded while the titans were still in there. They emerged unscathed, and were crawling with their teeth clenched.

"That was a dirty trick," Raiden said, through his teeth.

"Not cool," Icezer commented.

"Why do we have to talk with our teeth clenched?" Silver asked.

"It makes us sound angrier," Brian replied, as the eight of them crawled inside what looked like an indoor playground.

"Boys, this isn't the time to be playing around!" Eris called out to them, as the rest of the group chased after them.

Entering the playground, they could see kids all around, playing either on jungle gyms, in sandboxes, or just playing with toys, "Alright, so where are they?" Discord asked, as the P.A. turned on.

"Welcome to the 'Be a Kid Zone'," the announcement said. And just then, all the adults shrunk down to kid size.

"What the?!" Filly Rainbow Dash cried.

"What happened to us?" Filly Twilight asked.

"Don't worry, all adults or teenagers shrink to kid size when they enter this place. Even my brothers," Heaven said.

"Wait, those guys are kids now? This, I got to see," Rainbow Dash commented.

"Look! There's some of them now!" Rarity exclaimed, pointing at where some of the Fujiyama brothers were. Turning their heads, they could see Raiden, dressed like a punk, and Brian in a frog costume.

"What'd you want?" Raiden glared, as Brian was simply mindedly chasing a butterfly.

"This is what they were like?" Twilight asked.

"I always thought Raiden was a well mannered young man. And why is Brian dressed up like a frog?" Rarity asked.

"Silver always told me that before I was born, that Brian always wanted to be a froggy, but when he learned that he could never be a froggy, he was devastated," Heaven explained, before turning her attention to Raiden, "And I haven't a clue about Raiden," she stated bluntly.

"Look! There's more of them now!" Twilight exclaimed, pointing in another direction. Looking over, they saw Silver, dressed like a samurai, Icezer, dressed like an artist, Stealth dressed like a composer, Francisco, dressed up like an ice cream man, and Heiru, dressed as a rock star.

"Weird, I could have sworn my pants were longer," Silver said.

"That's what they were like?!" Applejack yelled, her eyes bulging.

"Hold on, where's Echo-Echo?" Discord asked, looking around for the robot teen.

"There he is, over there!" Luna exclaimed, pointing in another direction. They could see Echo-Echo sitting on a bench, admiring himself in a mirror.

"AREN'T I LOVELY?" the robot asked.

"He's in love with himself!" Twilight exclaimed, 'I thought they were strange as teenagers, but they're really bizarre as kids,' Twilight thought to herself.

"Well, now that we found them, let's just go around this place. There may be clues as to how we can find our children," Luna said, as they split up to the parts of "Be a Kid Zone".


At the sandboxes...

Raiden, Celestia, Icezer, Heaven, Discord, Eris, Brain, and Silver got on the sandboxes, while trying to look for their friends. Icezer tapped a kid in the shoulder, who was building a sand castle.

"Excuse me, pal. Have you seem some kids that are named 'Toby', 'Joshua', and several others?" Icezer asked.

The kid began to turn his neck, and met Icezer's eyes with a soulless stare, before he, and the other kids in the sandbox disintegrated, and melded with the sand.

"Oh, crud." Silver muttered.

The kids in the sandbox merged together into a humanoid creature with menacing eyes. It pounded it's chest, as he turned more human like, "How unfortunate that you had to come here," the sand person taunted.

"I take he's one of John's flunkies?" Chris asked.

"His name is The Sand Man! But why is one of the seven deadly warriors of New Burbank here?" Heaven pondered.

"I was stationed here to capture any mutants that were dumb enough to play in the sand box. It was a while, but I eventually caught my quota. And now that you're here, I can capture the Fujiyama brothers. Now, take this, Sand Blaster!" The Sand Man bellowed, as a stream of sand attacked the group. They were all able to successfully dodge the sand, but The Sand Man was persistent, and kept firing blasts of sand at the Fujiyama brothers.

"I can't take this!" Icezer said, as he clasped his hands together.

"Don't bother trying. This area suppresses your mutant powers, so there's no point trying to resist me," Sand Man taunted.

"That's where your wrong, I can still use my psychic powers!" Silver bellowed, as he launched a shockwave of psychic energy at The Sand Man. All that did was scatter pieces of The Sand Man's body.

"Good work Silver, now let me use the paint brush attack to finish him off!" Icezer called, as he struck the Sand Man several times with a paintbrush, which sent the Sand Man flying, and splatting against the floor. Now sooner than he did, he re-built himself back into a physical form.

"Come at me all you want, none of your attacks can harm sand!" the Sand Man taunted, as he charged the brothers. But when he got close enough, he fell into a pit.

"Ha! See guys, I told you my pit fall would work!" Francisco said. His brothers all rolled their eyes.

"Do you really think a pit fall will keep me down?" Sand Man taunted, as he looked down, only to see that the pit kept going on and on, "ITS BOTTOMLESS! Somebody could really get hurt in this thing, ya know?" he yelled, as his eyes bulged. He then climbed out of the pit trap.

"This guy's persistent," Silver commented, as the Sand Man armed himself with a ball launcher.

"Alright, I lost a lot o' sand with that little stunt," he seethed, as he fired rubber balls at the eight brothers.

"I got this! We need a shield!" Raiden bellowed, as he grabbed Brian, and used him as a shield. The balls hit him, one after another, leaving the frog dressed kid dazed.

"Echo-Echo, get in there!" Silver ordered.

"BUSY!" the robot replied, admiring himself in the mirror.

"Get in there!" Silver yelled, throwing the robot at the Sand Man. The action knocked the Sand Man to the floor.

"Oh my, are you alright?" Fluttershy asked, concerned for the robot.

"THAT WAS SO UNCALLED FOR SILVER! NO ONE DAMAGES MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!" Echo-Echo yelled at his brother, "I THINK HE CAUSED A WRINKLE," the robot commented, looking in a mirror.

"Bah, I'm not out yet," Sand Man said, glaring at the eight brothers.

"Oh, really? Have you heard that ogres are like onions?" Raiden said, before pulling a bucket of water.

"Yeah. Why?" Sand Man asked.

"They both have layers. But you know what sand and water have in common?" Raiden said.

"What?"

"They both are easily destroyed!" Raiden cried, before he released a valve, and a wave of water washed Sand Man away.

"NNNNOOO!!!!!" Sand Man screamed, as he got swept away. In doing so, a nearby wall exploded.

"What's this now?" Twilight pondered, as the group ventured through the wall. When they did, they were appalled at the sight of several jail cells, each one holding one or two teens of kids.

"This is one of John's many prisons!" Raiden exclaimed.

"I guess taking down Sand Man revealed the entrance," Celestia commented.

"If that's the case, then we need to defeat all of the Warriors to rescue our friends, both old and new," Silver said, as he and his brothers worked on releasing all the imprisoned mutants. All the imprisoned mutants all cheered as the escaped. One girl mutants tackled Stealth to the ground.

"Akira! I knew you would come back for me, nya," she exclaimed, cuddling close to the ninja. The girls appeared to be very cat like. She had cat ears, a long tail, and a kitten themed outfit. She also has spikey brown hair, and green, cat like eyes.

"Hey Naomi," Stealth said.

"Who's this 'Akira' person? And whose your little friend Stealth?" Eris asked.

"My real name is Akira. And as for who she is, her name is Naomi. She's a mutant, just like me and my brothers," Stealth explained.

"So what are her powers?" Rainbow Dash asked, looking at the cat girl.

"Well, its not so much powers. Lets just say that growing up, Naomi was raised by cats, and eventually became cat like herself," Stealth explained.

"And what do you mean by 'real name'?" Discord asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Well, after we all mutated, some of us chose to change our names to better suit our new powers. Actually, among my brother and I, Echo-Echo and I are the only ones who changed their names," Stealth explained.

"Really? Then what was Echo-Echo's real name?" Discord asked.

"Takashi," Silver replied.

"You guys really are something else," they all heard a girls voice say. Turning to the source, the Fujiyama brother's faces all paled at who they saw. It was a young girl with long red hair, brown eyes, and in a full suit of knights armor.

"Uh, you think, Eliza?" Raiden nervously asked.

"Yep," Eliza replied, slamming Raiden's head against her metal breastplate.

"That hurt!" Raiden commented.

"Well, now that we've got a large enough attack force, we can go and take down that jerk!" Rainbow Dash declared.

"Now hold on. There are still a bunch of other prisons across this amusement park. We'll need to take down each of the remaining Warriors if we want to stand a chance against John Clark," Eliza said.

"Eliza's right. But we can all do it, not just for justice, but for all our friends! Both old and new!" Silver declared.

"Down with the dictator!" all the released mutants chanted, as they left the "Be a Kid Zone".

Back at John Clark's chambers...

John Clark was still passing out cake to his henchmen. As he handed out the last slice of cake, a light was shining from a monitor, "Hmm, so Sand Man has fallen," John commented.

"Shall we take our stations?" one of the Warriors asked.

"Yes. If Sand Man has been defeated, then no doubt the prison he was guarding was destroyed as well," John replied, as all but one of the warriors left, "You are not leaving?" he asked.

"No, I think I'll stay here and be the last of the Warriors," the last warrior, obviously a girl, replied, as she left the room.

"Which reminds me something." John Clark said, before walking to the Children of Harmony. "I wanted to bring you cake, but I've ran out all of it!" He threw the empty plate of cake with crumbs on it in front of Silver Spoon. "Maybe you could eat the crumbs off the plate."

After that insult, John Clark and his henchmen laughed hysterically while the children glared at them in annoyance.

"If you're going to be a villain, act like one." Toby muttered, before John Clark came to him and grabbed him by the neck.

"I am one, pinhead!" John growled, before throwing Toby back at his cell.

"Sweetie pie, are you okay?" Silver Spoon asked in worry.

"I'm fine, Silver Spoon. We just have to wait for our family to save us." Toby choked.

Author's Note:

I do not own any Bobobo or Fairy Tail references. All rights go to their respective owners

PreviousChapters Next