• Published 22nd Jun 2014
  • 1,511 Views, 60 Comments

Rise of the Titans (edited) - darkmage1997



Discord tries to be a father to a human child after all his friends have their own humans.

  • ...
17
 60
 1,511

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 24: The Seven Deadly Warriors of New Burbank (part 4)

Silver's group, now accompanied by Zach and the Pretty Boy Trident, walked through the amusement park, in search of more of the Seven Deadly Warriors, "I don't sense any more of them," Stealth commented.

"Yes, I can't seem to pick up any of their parfum," Zach added.

"Maybe their laying low?" Eris wondered.

"Most likely. I would assume that they're conserving their power to strike us down when our guards are down," Eliza theorized.

"If that's the case, we may be operating at a disadvantage," Takanosuke commented.

As they walked, two columns of black fire erupted from out of nowhere, catching the group off guard, "What is this? Some kind of black fire?" Silver pondered, inspecting the flames.

"Silver, step back!" Discord called. Silver did as he was told, and took a step back.

"Such raw power. I've never felt anything like this before," Eris commented. As the flames disappeared, the group saw the other two groups, now joined by their new friends.

"GUYS!" Echo-Echo said, as the group rushed to their side.

"What just happened?" Cassidy asked, still shaken by the black fire.

"I don't know, I didn't sense any temperature from that fire," Brian replied.

"Fire without temperature? This most certainly is unheard of," Discord commented.

"So, what happened with you guys?" Eliza asked.

"Hard to say. After we defeated that Bard guy, and freed Cassidy, Simon, and Lucas, we heard the voice of a young girl, who sounded to be around the same age as Heaven, and then we found ourselves engulfed in that black fire," Icezer replied. Carlos head-butted Icezer.

"Did you forget I was there as well?!" Carlos demanded.

"No, I just didn't feel like mentioning you!" Icezer argued.

"That's enough you two!" Eliza said, breaking up the two boys.

"You know, now that you mention it, we heard a voice about the same age as Heaven before we got engulfed," Francisco mentioned.

"Strange. First black fire, and a voice of a girl about the same age as your sister. Could it be a coincidence?" Simon asked.

"Speaking of your sister, where is she, nya?" Naomi asked, not seeing Heaven anywhere.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!" the eight brothers screeched, as they scrambled to look for their little sister.

"Heaven! Where are you?!" Silver called out.

"Yell if you can here us!" Raiden called out.

"Its sweet how they care for their sister," Eris commented.

"Yeah. Heaven is the only family they have left, so they're a bit overprotective of her," Maria explained.

"Any way, I checked the computer databases on the Seven Warriors. I didn't find any information about any of them being able to use black fire. Except," Takanosuke paused.

"You have a theory?" Celestia asked.

"Well, I looked up the seven warriors, but only six of them were identified. The seventh, from the only bit of information I gathered, is apparently the strongest of the seven. This Warrior is almost on par with John Clark," Takanosuke explained.

"A warrior that's almost as powerful as that awful dictator?" Fluttershy asked fearfully.

"Well, we're going to have to defeat them if we want to find our friends," Silver said. Just then, a trail of black fire embers appeared in front of the group, "More black fire," Silver said.

"It looks like they're leading into that castle attraction," Zach said.

"You don't think," Icezer said.

"I very much hope not, but Heaven may have gone in there alone," Raiden replied.

"Well, there's only one way to know for sure," April said, as the group entered the castle.

"Keep on your guard. We don't know what to expect," Twilight said.

"What's the matter?! Don't you think we can't handle ourselves?!" Lucas snapped.

"Don't be rude!" Simon scolded, as they all entered a large room.

"Strange. There's usually one of the warriors in here, boasting about how they're the best at what they do," Claire commented. It was then when the doors behind them closed with a slam.

"We're trapped, nya!" Naomi exclaimed, as the lights came on.

"What a keen grasp of the obvious, kitten," a voice taunted. Turning to the source, the group's eyes widened at who they saw; It was Heaven, but she had a completely evil look in her eyes.

"Heaven, what are you doing?" Silver demanded. "Heaven" then had a psychotic look on her face.

"'Heaven'?" the imposter asked, "Who in the world is 'Heaven'?" she asked.

"What's the deal Heaven? You're usually so sweet and caring," Leon commented.

"Oh, you must mean this pile of trash," the imposter said, throwing the real Heaven onto the ground, "As you may have already guessed by this, I am the second mightiest of the Seven Deadly Warriors. My name is Helen," Helen said, introducing herself. However, she was ignored, as the group were concerning themselves in the injured Heaven.

"HEAVEN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Echo-Echo asked, as Silver propped up her head.

"That girl... the one... who looks. like me...," Heaven said in between breaths.

"Yeah, she's one of the Seven Warriors," Raiden said.

"Well, that... but she plays... using dirty tricks," Heaven added.

"Stay strong Heaven!" Silver said.

"What's your problem!?! Heaven isn't even a mutant!" Brian demanded.

"Mutant or not, any who align themselves with inhuman garbage receive no mercy from me," Helen said, "Unfortunately, she was boring, so defeating her was far too easy. I'm hoping you all will provide more of a challenge," Helen taunted, as she became engulfed in black fire.

"That fire!" Lucas said.

"Its the same kind we experienced!" Cassidy said.

"Whatever! Those flames don't hold a candle to mine anyhow," Brian said, as he stepped forward. Helen became severely enraged by this comment.

"What, was that? You think your fire is stronger than mine?!" Helen demanded, as she began to form a large ball of fire, "KNOW YOUR PLACE, LOWLY MUTANT!" she yelled, as she chucked the fireball at Brian.

"You think a little fire can scare me?" Brian taunted.

"Brian, keep away from that fire!" Raiden called to his brother.

"Why should I? You know fire attack don't," Brian was cut off when he felt a searing pain course throughout his body. Brian screamed in pain, "What the... why can't I absorb this fire?!" Brian demanded.

"I told you to know your place! That fire is endowed with particles that prevents fire mutants from absorbing it," Helen taunted.

"I see. So black fire is something Brian can't absorb," Claire commented, as Helen began to barrage the others with her black fire.

"Shield!" Simon called, as a wall of stone appeared in front of him and his friends, "Its pointless to keep attacking! My shields can block any attack you can throw at us," Simon taunted.

"Ah, shield mutant, eh? I'm not exactly trained to deal with your kind, but I'm still in another league compared to Bard," Helen taunted, as she threw more black flames.

"Isn't there something we can do?" April asked.

"I may be able to blow out the fires, but they're all coming too fast," Sora replied.

"Maybe I can throw off Helen with one of my many parfums," Zach said. Eliza smacked his head.

"Or, Cassidy can burrow underneath and catch Helen by surprise while we attack her," Eliza said.

"Uh, why me?" Cassidy asked.

"Because you're the only one of us who can burrow through solid rock," Maria replied. Reluctantly, Cassidy then broke the rock and burrowed her way underground towards Helen.

"Aw, its no fun if you guys are just playing defense!" Helen complained, as she ceased her barrage of fireballs, "C'mon, I wanna play!" she whined.

"Is she really a warrior? She seems rather childish," Claire commented.

"Even so, that fire she chucked at Brian was still enough to cause him pain. So we need to face her caution," Stealth replied.

"Aw, I wanna play!" Helen complained, as she had a demented look in her eyes, "I have so many wonderful games I want play," she cackled maniacally. However, she was caught off guard, as Cassidy popped out of the ground, causing Helen to loose her footing.

"Now's the chance to strike!" Eliza yelled, as the mutants all unleashed a barrage of attacks against Helen.

"Should we help out?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"We can't. This is their battle alone. We must not interfere in anyway," Discord replied.

"He's right. Silver and his brothers and friends are fighting for the freedom of all the mutants in this world. To intervene on this battle would completely defeat the purpose," Luna added, as Helen fell to the floor.

"Had enough?" Silver asked, as he levitated back down to the floor. It was then when they heard Helen sniffling.

"Its not fair!" she said, getting up, "I'm just a little girl! You're supposed to let me win!" Helen complained as she had tears, that were threatening to escape, 'Hehehe, those stupid mutants will lower their guard with my fake sadness technique. I mean, no one can resist the tears of a little girl,' Helen thought to herself evilly.

"Please," Sora snarled.

"Do you really think we're that dumb, nya?" Naomi asked. Helen paled at this.

"WAIT! SO YOU GUYS COULD SEE THROUGH MY FAKE SADDNESS TECHNIQUE?!?" Helen screeched.

"It was obvious you were faking it," Carlos replied.

"I could smell the parfum of deceit from a mile away!" Zach proclaimed.

"You mean you can tell she was faking because of a mutants heightened sense to detect liars," Eliza deadpanned. Zach became distraught at his crush's words.

"My dear, why must you be so cruel to my manly spirits?" Zach asked.

"And what did I tell you about talking to me like I'm your girlfriend?!" Eliza warned. Zach was undeterred by the words of the love of his life.

"Lets focus on the battle guys!" Leon said, as Helen began to gear up for another attack. She attacked as she did before, lobbing black fire balls at the mutants, who all expertly dodged them.

"Should we try what we did before?" Icezer asked.

"We could, but she'd be expecting it. So we need to try a different approach," April replied, as she looked at Claire. The latter nodded, knowing what April was referring to. Just then, Helen felt herself being lifted off of the ground.

"Ah, I forgot there were mutants that could change the gravity around things," Helen said, glaring at the two girls.

"Here's your chance to attack!" Claire yelled to her friends. With that, Silver and the other mutants attacked Helen while her field of gravity was off. Attack after attack was thrown at Helen. Like last time, she was thrown to the ground.

"This is impossible! I'm an executioner of mutants! How am I being pushed back?!" Helen demanded. She tried to get back up, but she was too sore, "No, I-I failed? Master John, I'm sorry!" Helen cried out. A shadow loomed over her. Looking up, she saw the mutants.

"How do we get to John?" Heiru asked.

"Alright, since you defeated me with ease, I can give you this," Helen replied, conjuring a large coffin shaped elevator, "You may have bested me, and my comrades, but you'll never defeat Master John. This elevator will take you straight up to his headquarters. Keep all hands, arms, feet, legs, and wings inside the elevator, and be sure to watch all small children," Helen said, before losing consciousness. One by one, the group squeezed into the elevator, all, except for Fluttershy, Discord, Eris and Heaven.

"We'll stay behind and tend to Heaven's medical needs. Afterwards, we'll deal with her," Discord said, looking at Helen.

"Make sure you guys take that jerk down!" Eris said, as the elevator took off.

Half way up the tower, Zach saw something, "Hey, who are those guys?" he asked. Looking to where he was referring, the group saw Toby and the others, sitting in a cage, looking very depressed.

"Its Toby and the others!" Silver exclaimed.

"So our hunch was right. They were captured," Raiden commented. Just then, Zach and his three friends jumped out onto a nearby ledge.

"ZACH, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Echo-Echo asked.

"There's no guarantee that John will release them if we defeat him, so we're going to try to free them ourselves," Takanosuke replied.

"Don't worry about your friends. We'll get them out!" Sora called.

"They shall breathe deep the parfum of freedom, MAN!" Zach called, as the four of them ran to where they saw Toby and the others.

"Look alive guys. We're getting closer to the top," Heiru commented. Naomi was the most worried about the upcoming fight.

'Hopefully he'll see the errors of his ways after the fight,' the cat girl thought to herself.

Back with Toby and the others...

"Alright, Group 1 go!" Silver Spoon said.

"Uh, sir. Me and my pals got to use the restrooms." Nathan said.

"Ok." one of John Clark's henchmen said, as he opened the cell doors for the first group of children. They all went inside the restroom, and into the stalls. After two minutes of using the restrooms, the kids went to their next step.

"Excuse me? We need some toilet paper?" Kelly asked.

"Alright." the henchmen said, as they got to the front of the doors. Suddenly, the kids slammed the doors into the henchmen, knocking them out. Some of the kids put the henchmen against walls.

"Ok, guys. Make the cut." Kelly said.

The others nodded as they wrapped up the henchmen in toilet paper. But not before taking out their clothes except for their shoes and underwear. Once they were done, the kids threw the henchmen in the stalls, disabled the locks, and wore their clothes. But they suddenly reached a problem.

"Hmm. These clothes seem too tall. Looks like we have to stack up in groups in order to fit these." Diamond Tiara said.

"Alright." Kelly said, as she and the others got into three suits, which the two kids stacked up in each one.

"It's gonna be hard to control this." Toby muttered.

The kids disguised as the henchmen went off from the restroom. They came to the other henchmen, unsuspicious.

"Hey, what happened to you guys? You have been walking weird." one guard said.

"You said it, idiot!" Nathan said as he, Toby, and Joshua punched the other guards unconscious. They searched their pockets until they found the keys to their cell.

"Bingo." Silver Spoon said.

The first group of kids walked back to their cell, unlocking the door.

"Let's go, Group 2!" Toby cheered.

The second group nodded as they ran off to the halls to the kitchen. However, as soon as they entered the kitchen, they were soon ambushed by a man. He was a heavily built man with near white blonde hair and brown eyes, and red goggles on his head.

"Where do you twerps think you're going?" the man asked.

"How did you find us out so fast?!" Nyx asked.

"I'm in charge of security in Master John's amusement park. My name is Lockdown. I'm one of the Seven Deadly Warriors," he replied, introducing himself, "And you twerps ain't going anywhere," Lockdown said, as he ensnared the escaped children, and the other kids in a net. The kids tried to escape, but then were knocked unconscious after Lockdown pounded them with his fists.

"Lockdown, sir!" one of the nearby lackeys exclaimed, rushing towards him, "We've just apprehended the others who escaped!" he said with a salute.

"Good work. Now put them with the others in the totally indestructible cage," Lockdown ordered.

"Yes sir!" the lackey replied with a salute. He grabbed the net, and dragged it out of the room.

"Well, that takes care of one thing off my check list. Now I'd better go and check if those soldiers brought in a good crop of mutants," Lockdown said, as he left to the loading bay.

PreviousChapters Next