• Published 20th Jun 2014
  • 19,614 Views, 351 Comments

Cuddling is the best remedy. - TheFimFicCritic



After an injury at work sends you to the hospital, your loving mare Rainbow Dash decides to pay you a visit.

  • ...
39
 351
 19,614

Belly Rubs.

Fall is in the air and you couldn’t be sadder. Though the running of the leaves was fun to watch you can’t help but note the weather is cold, wet, pretty much the same as on earth. After cleaning and putting away the dishes, you put some fresh wood in the fireplace. You notice your mare staring outside your window thinking. You walk up to her and place a hand on her head to get her attention. She looks up at you then returns her stare outside and sighs.

“What’s on your mind?” You ask.

“It’s Tank.” She says sadly.

“What about him?”

“Every winter he has to hibernate.”

“Dash it’s fall you do not have to worry about that yet.” You say.

“I know but… Why does he have to sleep? Why can’t he stay with me?” Dash asks you.

You think carefully before answering.

“Dash you got a tortoise for a pet. He can either sleep for the winter and be warm, or he can die while being with us for the winter.” She shoots you an angry glare. “Don’t give me that look Dash, you know I’m right.”

Her expression softens and she sighs sadly. “I know.” You rub her back trying to comfort your mare. “That doesn’t mean I can’t worry about him though.”

You kneel down to her level and look deep into her eyes. Cupping her cheek in your palm, you lean in and kiss her gently on the lips. “You can be worried all you want, but just remember that I will be with you all winter… Alright?”

She looks into your eyes and smiles at you, leaning in to gently kiss your cheek. You wrap your arms around her and hold her tightly against your chest.

“You said you would be with me all winter… Does that mean we can go sledding and have snow ball fights?” Rainbow asks with her muzzle buried in your chest.

You look down at her and kiss her forehead. “Of course it does Rainbow Dash.”

She smiles and releases the hug.

You give her mane a quick ruffle and she giggles.

“How about we go take a nap.” She says with a cute yawn.

You smile at her, pick her up, and carry her like the princess she is. Giggling wildly against you as she nuzzles her head into the crook of your neck and closes her eyes. taking delight of every moment she is in your arms. The world around you slows as you continue to carry the little pony to your bed. You delight in the feeling of having her warm body pressed against your chest and how soft her fur is against your palms.

Walking Into your bedroom, you gently lay her down on the bed. Her hooves grab hold of your arm and instinctively pull you towards her. You both get under the covers and snuggle up to each other. Your arm pulls her close to your chest as her hooves wrap around your neck.

“How about we try something new Dash.”

“Like what?”

“Roll over and I’ll show you.”

She looks at you with a curious expression, but does as you ask. Rolling onto her other side so her back is pressed to your stomach. With your arm wrapped around her you move your hand from her chest to her stomach. You begin to gently caress her little tummy with loving motions. Hearing Rainbow sigh makes you smile.

“Oooh, that feels so good.” she says breathlessly.

You smile and gently kiss her behind her ear, making it twitch in a cute fashion.

You continue your caressing marveling how soft her fur is against your palms. Changing your caress from small strokes to rubbing in small circles makes Rainbow shiver. You love every sigh she releases. Eventually the sighs turn to quiet breaths as your loving motions lull her to sleep.

As you continue rubbing, you lean your head close to her ear and whisper. “Are you getting sleepy hon?”

Rainbow Dash gently nods.

“Well go on to sleep my love. I’ll be right beside you when you awake.”

Rainbow chuckles at how corny that line was, but feels the sincerity in your voice. She slowly falls into sleeps welcoming embrace as you continue to rub her tummy.

The warmth radiating from her body makes your eyes heavy, closing your eyes you gently fall asleep next to the love of your life.

A few hours later you wake up and feel a hoof against your hand gently moving it in circles. Your groggy mind is trying to put the pieces together. Rainbow has her hoof against your hand and is gently moving it in circles…

“Rainbow are you giving yourself a belly rub?”

Hearing your question she stops for just a split second before continuing.

“Yeah…” You can’t help it, a tired laugh leaves your mouth.

“What?” Rainbow asks you with a small pout. “It feels good.”

Your gently grasp her hoof and stop her. A small whimper leaves her throat, but once you go back to rubbing her belly she stiffens then relaxes.

“It feels so much better when you do it.” She says.

“I have no doubt.” you say, as your caressing continues. This time Rainbow is letting out gentle moans, her tail swishing from the loving attention you are giving her.

“Goodness Rainbow do you like belly rubs that much?”

She blushes. “Shut up and rub my tummy.”

You chuckle and stop.

“What are you doing?”

You smirk at her. “I think I should stop, you obviously don’t like me rubbing your belly.”

“WHAT!?” She shouts

“You see? You’re yelling because you’re upset that I rubbed your belly.”

“I’M YELLING BECAUSE YOU-” You cut her off with a kiss planted directly on her lips. You break the kiss and place your hand on her belly again and gently begin to rub up and down.

She gives a sigh of content.

“Sorry hon, I couldn’t resist messing with you.”

“Yeah well… Just don’t be so serious next time you do.”

You blink, surprised at the sadness in her voice. Then you catch the smirk on her face. You chuckle and pull her closer to you.

“ I love you Rainbow Dash.”

“I love you too.”

Author's Note:

After An Amazing Day At The Fabulous Food Show In Cleveland Ohio I Finally Had Some More Inspiration To Finish My Next Chapter. I Have To Thank Chef Michael Symon Whom I Spent The Day With At The Food Show. He Showed Me A Great Time And I Had A Blast Hanging Out With Him. As Usual Guys Leave A Comment And Tell Me What You Think.

TheFimFicCritic