• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 1,494 Views, 76 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.4: The Final Showdown of Trahzo & Deezutra. - trahzo



The 4th and probably final volume of The Pimp Spike's Swag series.

  • ...
12
 76
 1,494

Ch.5: Getting Sassed in a Flash.

Panzer and Captain Falcon trained for hours until Panzer finally learned the Falcon Kick! That's when the guards showed-up to try and stop him! He had tazers pointed at him! That's when him and Captain Falcon teamed-up and started mowing them down, Panzer had finally successfully learned the Falcon Punch but was hit by 3 tazers!

*Zap!*

"Gwaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!"

But like a tank, he had the endurance to take it! Then Captain Falcon crushed a Smash Ball and took the last remaining guards out with his Blue Falcon Final Smash! After that, he ran to Panzerbrony to see if he was fine.

"Don't worry, I'm fine."

"Good, now take these with you!"

"Gloves? Why?"

"Do you want your hooves to burn?"

"No sir!"

"Good, now put those on. You are an Earth pony, the physically strongest of the core trio! Now go, they're waiting!"

Then Panzer ran off to meet-up with the others, once he was out of hearing range...

"Panzer, you and your friends will encounter the powerful fighters of the Smash Bros. Franchise this night! They will teach all of you great techniques, so be careful for these will be vital for your plan to stop the royal army from recapturing Trahzo!"

As Panzer was heading to the rendezvous point, he was able to meet-up with Black Kirin as he was exiting Sugarcube Corner.

Meanwhile in Dead Hooves prison.

"Psst!"

"Oh great, now I'm hearing things!"

"No you're not, it's me Surprise, I've come to get you outta here Blood Brandy!"

"...And how do you..."

Then with a clap of her hooves, they ended-up somewhere West of Ponyville.

"Well, guess I shouldn't doubt cartoon logic."

"Good, now you better get moving, you don't want to be late!"

"Okay!" Then like that, he was off!

Meanwhile on a train bound for the village that I was hiding in...

"Come-on out! Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Infernape, Emboar, and Delphox!"

*Pop!* x6

Alright, I know it's been a while since I last used you guys in a fight, but I want you guys to help me out in this one! What do you say, will you assist me?" Then they all blasted fire at him! "Good!"

Meanwhile...

"Next is...Sassaflash/Emerald Gleam...wait, isn't she Caramel/Chance-a-lot's girlfriend?" Trixie asked.

"Yes, but it seems there's a loophole to Trahzo's policy on cheating ships, they are girlfriend and boyfriend, not husband & wife." Igneous explained.

"Ah, I see, well I guess we can just begin the story now."


"Fuck you!"

"Oh come-on babe, she meant nothing to me!" Exclaimed Caramel.

"Yeah, that's what all the stallions say when they're caught cheating! You are no exception you shitty flank hole!"

"Hey, comeback, please, you know you can't survive without me!"

"I'll show you, next time, I'll be dating a prince!"

"Hahahahaha, just try your luck, but when it doesn't work out, you can come back, and when you do, I'll give you a large heaping bowl of I told yah so, for all 3 meals and snacks!"

Then Sassaflash did the pony equivalent to flipping someone off! Sassaflash had just moved into an apartment, and got all of her stuff out of her Ex-boyfriend's house, and he still has doubts that she will be dating a prince. Though, Sassaflash would show him! The next day she went down the market place ready for her job. She was in the middle of work till Spike came along.

"Hey, can I hide here?"

"Sure thing Spike, get under there!"

Then the CMC ran by.

"Spike, where are you? We still need to capture you for our dragon hunter cutiemark!" Sweeite Belle called out.

"Hey girls, he went that way!"

"Thanks ma'am!" Then they ran off again.

Spike got out from under the tent.

"Thanks Sassaflash, you really saved me there!"

"No prob, but now you must do something for me seeing that I have just saved your life!"

"Saved my life?"

"If those girls actually became dragon hunters, it would put an end to dragonkind itself! you owe me!"

"You're right, if they became dragon hunters...oi vey! that would be very scary! So, what is it that you want my heroine?"

"(Checkmate Caramel, and also, oh how life is so unfair because he's one of your bros before hoes!)" Sassaflash thought with an evil smile. "I want you to be my new boyfriend."

"What? I can't do that to Caramel, he's one of my pals before gals!"

"Don't care, I think you're wonderful, unlike that cheating Caramel! I regret going back to him when your friends' cutiemarks were swapped!" Then she pulled him in with her wings. "Anyways, you're still in debt to me, you gotta be my boyfriend now! So yeah, go and abandon your bro morals, I'll be the only one not to judge you!"

"O-okay, if you're not gonna judge me, consider us a couple!"

"Good, and you know what couples do?"

"Only in romance novels."

"Right, they ki..."

*Ding!* *Ding!* The bell rang.

"Excuse me lady, but could you please continue the conversation with your boyfriend later? Us Nintendo fans have been waiting for you for..." Then he looked at the girl behind him's watch. " 8 minutes and 38 seconds, can you let us buy the Nintendo Fruits 1st, than go back to what you were doing previously?"

Then Sassaflash looked at the long line she was holding-up, then blushed.

"Stay here Spike, don't worry Princess Twilight will understand if I explain what you've been doing all day."

"Okay."

So the day went on, Sassaflash sold many many Nintendo Fruits, such as Starf Berries, The Pokemon Tropius don't freak out, they will not eat Tropius, they'll eat the fruit that grows from it's chin! Dash Peppers, Sunseed Berries, and Miracle Fruits.

"And here you go, 12 Stamina Fruits, have a nice day."

"Well, I wish the opposite to you, yah unprofessional ass!" The Nintendo fan replied.

"(Dang, Nintendo nerds are sure a wide array of people.) Spike?"

Spike was sleeping.

"Aww, that's cute!" Then she woke him up. "Hey Spike, the Nintendo fans are all gone, we can finally go back to where we left off."

"Y-you were going to tell me what couples do. I assume you were going to say kiss, but that's only as soon as we hit 1st base, and we only started, we don't have to kiss now, we can just test this out."


'Spike, the loophole of that is..." Then she kissed him on the forehead like princess Peach does to Mario. "...that 1st basers kiss on the lips!" Then a smile appeared on her face. "Also, it seems about time for a break."

"W...what is it that you're getting at?"

Then Sassaflash pounced Spike, then the sounds of kissing could be heard, as Sassaflash put-up a on break sign on the counter. A little while after, they both got-up and Spike had lipstick all over his face, and for some really odd reason even I the narrator cannot explain, his ass!

"Wow, what an exploitable loophole." Spike said.

"Yep."

"Uh..."

"Oh, Caramel, hello."

"C-Caramel! Look, I'm really so..."

"Don't say anymore Spike. Wow Sassaflash, to think you were right, you're dating a prince. Spike, my bro before hoe, please take good care of this good mare!" Then he held out his hoof.

Spike smiled, then..."You know I will!"

Then they bro-hoofed then all 3 laughed the day away, and all shared some Juna Fruits.


"All that talk about fruit makes Trixie snackish!" Trixie commented.

"Oh, I recently bought some Perfect Pears, Double Cherries, and Apricorns." Limestone told Trixie.

"Ooh, Trixie will be back to get the next letter right after a short snack break!"

Meanwhile...

All 4 have made it to rendezvous point.

"So Fatboi what's the next step?" asked Blood Brandy.

"We gotta wait for Pinkamena 1st."

"Did somepony say my name?"

"Good we're all here." Black Kirin commented. "Now what's next?"

"Well it says here that a hologram of Wild Flower, who used to be known as Kabuto901, then Broken Kabuto901 to appear on top of the scarecrow which should appear riiiiiight aboooout now!"

"Hey there everypony, as your 1st objective for the night, destroy Spikerules302-a-tron 100,000!"

"But I thought Hunter Silva killed him!" replied Panzer.

"But in the end of Spike's Loyal Pet, the story featuring the 80th Spike ship, Shogun Deezutra had Spikerules302's body be reconstructed into a cyborg! Now it is up to you 5 to take him out once and for all! Dismissed!" Then the hologram vanished!

"Alright, guess we have a..." Then Pinkamena was cut-off.

"Oh, I forgot one more thing, Fatboi, your sword is inside the scarecrow, good luck!" Then Wild Flower,s hologram disappeared again.

Then Fatboi took the sword out of the Scarecrow and wielded it bravely like a great hero & warrior! As the item aquired theme from Super Metroid played in the background!

Author's Note:

Here's an interesting fact, Caramel is actually a neighbor to Sugarcube Corner. Just so you know, Sassaflash was the pony who played Admiral Fairy Flight in Testing testing 1,2,3. My god, how did Caramel fall in love with a mare with that kind of voice? She also appeared as Cleopatra in Luna Eclipsed. Also, she was in the Wonderbolts Academy as one of the students. Oh, oh, oh, here's something else about her, she traded a pineapple for Amethyst Star's potato in Trade Yah!
Tropius: Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire
Starf Berry: Pokemon Platinum.
Dash Pepper: Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Sunseed Berry: Pikmin 3.
Miracle Fruit: Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Stamina Fruit: Skyward Sword.
Juna Fruit: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
Perfect Pears: Animal Crossing New Leaf.
Double Cherries: Super Mario 3D World.
Apricorns: Pokemon Gold & Silver.
My God, I think we should have Mario Fruit Basket as a game! I think that would be a pretty fun 3DSWare game.