• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 1,494 Views, 76 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.4: The Final Showdown of Trahzo & Deezutra. - trahzo



The 4th and probably final volume of The Pimp Spike's Swag series.

  • ...
12
 76
 1,494

Ch.10: Sunset's Friends Episode 3: A Presious Flower

Veetrix had just made it limping to the train station, he was shocked by all the poor guards who died!

"Poor Samuel, he was born alone, and then dies still with no family! Devin, you were so young! Mike J. Roberts, you were suppose to retire tomorrow! Emanuel, you were going to finally propose to that candy shop mare, and she was such a sweet heart! Takahiro & Takatora, I still can't tell you apart! Johnny F Cock, you were the wildest fighter even though you were so fucking fat!" Then he heard groaning. "Huh?"

"C...Captain!"

"Baggy Slacks?"

"T...tell my son Baggy Packs, that I'll be with him in spirit as he graduates university!" Then he closed his eyes.

"No, Baggy, we can tell him together, please! Wake-up! Please! Oh wah hahah, my poor men!"

"Veetrix!"

"Princess Luna?"

"Let's go! I'll heal you back to full health as we chase down those damn monsters!" Then she used a healing spell! "Let's go!"

Veetrix mounted her, no get your brain out of the gutter, not in that way you moron, besides, Veetrix is a married man. Then they left.

Meanwhile...

"Next is...Flower Child, ooh, she's cute!"

Then Cloudy Quarts gave Igneous the stink eye!

"Whoa honey, you know you're my true love right? I only think she's cute, like our daughters."

Then she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Oooooh, what happened?"

"You got your ass kicked again!"

"Well, I'll be hosting again, so PLEASE begin! Are you happy now Maud?" She then shot her the hater face.


Spike had just left the hospital again, after the incident in the last episode, where Fluttershy along with her G1 & 3 incarnations kicked Sweet Leaf's ass! Yes, those 3 were sent to jail, but Wysteria was given much more time in jail just because she's G3. Spike walked through the Ponyville until suddenly, flowers began flying past him, he a,most got smacked in the face by a Hoppip and a Flabebe! He then looked to his front and dropped his jaw! It mus have been the lighting, but in any case, the mare running towards him, chasing the flowers was looking very elegant!

"Spike, help me get the flowers."

"Oh-sure!"

They managed to get back all of the flowers that were flying through the breeze.

"Here you go! That's the last of them Flower Child."

"Thanks Spike, you're such a sweet heart!" Then she kissed his forehead.

Spike then felt a good shiver. He still has Stockholm Syndrome everyone! Anyway, just before Flower Child left...

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Why I'm opening a flower stand."

"You may want to have me sit next to you, that way your business can become big enough for a whole 5 month's rent on your apartment."

"Hmm? How would your presence do that?"

"Trust me."

"Well we've only known each other for 3 days, but I guess you can help out, you little cutie!" She said as she tickled his chin.

So Spike assisted with her business, and just because Spike is the son of Twilight Sparkle the Princess of Friendship, attracted a-lot of ponies to her stand! They sold tons of flowers. Soon they finally closed shop.

"Wow, look at all of this money! Thank you Spike!" Then she gave Spike a great big kiss on the lips! "So, wanna come to my place tonight?"

"Ye..." Then he was cut off!

"Hey bitch! I aint gonna let you rip me off! So I brought my husband Dr.Whooves, and his mistress Derpy to kick your ass!"

"Oh-no you don't Roseluck, I will not allow another one of my friends to get hurt!"

"That's just the Stockholm's Syndrome talking kid! Dinky, please play with Spike, while we cause a-lot of off camera violence!

"Okay mommy!" Then Dinky levitated him and ran off to the park.

"Your flank is mine!" Then they all jumped at Flower Child!


"Yikes, getting beat-up by Derpy & Dr.Whooves? Brutal! Now please get Trixie the next letter!"

Meanwhile...

"Excellent Sir Fatboi, you executed our attacks perfectly, good luck, and watch out for the Toon version of me, he's coming after you guys to kick your asses!"

Then they left our heroes, and as soon as they left, 2 familiar faces walked up to Blood Brandy. Hey, I'm Falco Lambardi, and this sissy looking angel next to me is Pit!"

"Hey, I do not look like a sissy!"

"Your mommy Palutena picked out the girlyest looking fashion for you!"

Then Palutena called.

"Hey, he just called me your mommy! That gives me a great idea! I'll call you later, son!"

"Wait what? Lady Palutena, wait! Drat! Also, Falco, quit calling me girly, I look cool in this fashion!"

"What kinda fashion statement is that? Weak looking men?"

"I'd love to listen to this argument questioning Pit's manliness, but why are you here?" Asked Blood Brandy.

"Oh, I'm here to teach you the Falco Phantasm, and Pitiful Unmanly Dressed Man here wants to teach you the 3 Great Sacred Treasures Final Smash!"

"Okay that's it! I'm going to kick your tail feathers!"

Author's Note:

Hoppip: Gen 2
Flabebe: Gen 6