• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 1,494 Views, 76 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.4: The Final Showdown of Trahzo & Deezutra. - trahzo



The 4th and probably final volume of The Pimp Spike's Swag series.

  • ...
12
 76
 1,494

Ch.4: What a Surprise!

Pony Alcatraz, a prison on an island, and 2 certain ponies are there waiting for their escape.

"Hello you 2, ready for your death sentences?" Asked the warden.

"Fuck off!" Black Kirin retorted.

"Yeah, you suck warden!" Fatboi added.

"I'm gonna miss those smart ass mouths of yourses."

Then everything blacked out right after the warden opened the door.

"What in the?" *WHAM!!!* Then the warden fell over. *grooooan!*

*THUD!*

"Hey guys!"

"Pinkamena?"

"No, I'm Surprise, the beta G4 Pinkie. Now come with me, I'm gonna get you 2 outta here!"

"How?"

"Boi are you an idiot! Didn't you hear me? I'm the Beta G4 Pinkie! I can do what I want, and now watch as I change this background into somewhere in Eastern area of Ponyville!"

"...Okay, thanks Surprise!" Then they both ran off!

"Okay Fatboi, you remember what we're suppose to do right?"

"Yeah, Trahzo wrote all the instructions in this paper I managed to smuggle into the prison. Step one, us, Blood Brandy, Panzer & Pinkamena are to meet-up at Ponyville, 40 paces southeast of Sweet Apple Acres next to a scarecrow wearing an NBA jersey!"

"..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wow, that is very specific!" Black Kirin commented. "Also, why do you have the instructions?"

"Because me & Trahzo are both swordsmen, and it's that bond of warriors that made him give me these!

"Can't argue with that logic."

Meanwhile...

"Next is...Surprise?"

"Did somepony call my name?"

"Ooh, it's my beta!" Pinkie squealed in delight.

"Well, if you're suppose to be my daughter before well... my daughter, than okay! Begin the story!"


"Alright everypony, the moment you've all been waiting for...please give it up for the Wonderbolts!" The announcer well...announced. Oh, I just used the same joke twice bitches!

"Yeah! You go Rainbow Dash!" Fluttershy cheered on! "Isn't this exciting Spike?"

"Heck yeah, I'm so glad I finally got my wings, otherwise, I'd miss such a great show!" Then he looked over to a big chair. "I just wish Twilight could watch along side us!"

"Aww, cheer-up Spike, at least we're all still here, just in separate ways." Fluttershy reassured.

"Guys, shh, the show's starting!" Said a white pegasus with a blonde mane.

"H-hey! You're Surprise, why are you here? Shouldn't you be getting ready for your show?"

"Nah, I was given some time off today."

"Is that so?" Spike said. "(Wow, I hadn't realized till now, but she looks like...Pinkie Pie, wow.)"

Then the Wonderbolts came out and gave the audience a spectacular show with Mario Kart 8's version of the Rainbow Road theme song playing in the background!

"Now, for the final event! Stamp those hooves if you're ready for it!"

Then everyone began stamping their hooves! The seats all roared at the upcoming finale!

"Alright, guess everypony's bodies are Reggie! Skyra, release the Flying Megalodon!"

You read it right, you may have heard of flying fish, and the Megalodon, but what would happen if the Megalodon was capable of flight?

"Now this seems dangerous! I'm shivering with fear!"

"Don't worry Spike, it's a trained shark!"

"Okay, hey wait a minute? How'd you know my name was Spike?"

"Who do I look like?"

"I see your point, but in any case, Surprise, can I sit next to you just in case."

"Why not, come here you cutie!" Then Surprise grabbed Spike and began cuddling him. That's when...

*Flash!*

"Ah ah ah! What a magnificent creature to behold! We certainly don't want anyone to let it free do we?"

Then the audience all started getting confused.

"Oh that's right, I have not introduced myself, I am...Dimentio, and I shall make this show even more spectacular with magic!" Then Dimentio raised his hands into the air and cut all the chains holding down the flying Megalodon! "Ha ha ha! You will all become this goliath's sea food! Ciao!"

*Flash!*

"Aah!" Everyone started screaming and scrambling!

The Flying Megalodon began pursuing everyone at random until it spotted Spike & Surprise!

"Oh crap!" Spike squeaked.

"Quick, get on my back!"

"But I can..."

"You're obviously new at flying, so no back talk now, and get on!"

Spike agreed, and the chase began! Spike gave Surprise a bit more speed by flapping his own wings at the same time as her's.

"It's gaining on us!"

"Don't sweat it, we're almost at my house."

"What do you have at your house?"

"You'll see!"

Soon they made it to Surprise's home, and quickly exited as they entered, but with a large flying battleship!

"Wow...you're just as random as her!"

"Of course, I could easily replace her as the new Element of Laughter! Now let's make some fish sticks!"

Then Surprise fired her Gatling confetti cannons! It wasn't enough, the Megalodon ripped their battleship to shreds and they fell and landed on a cloud.

"Well, Surprise, any last words?"

"I never had my 1st kiss!"

"Me too."

Then they looked at eachother with an idea

"You wanna do the kiss of death?" Surprise suggested.

"Why not?"

So as the Flying terror charged closer and closer, they pressed their lips together, and held it that way until the Megalodon came to end their lives.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!"

Then the Megalodon stopped on a hard dime because of the scary look of Fluttershy's *Stare!*. Spike & Surprise released and opened their eyes to see their savior.

"Mister, you got a-lot of nerve! Come with me, we're gonna talk about your living conditions, and I'll have a little chat with your trainer!" Fluttershy scolded.

Then the Megalodon agreed with a sad face and came with Fluttershy.

"Well, guess that sorted itself out I guess."

"I saw it coming actually."

"Yeah right Surprise, you may be just like Pinkie, but even she couldn't have..."

"Spike, oh thank goodness you're sa..." Then Surprise's tail twitched causing a flowerpot to hit Twilight and knock her out!

"I renounce my previous statement!"

"Good, now come here, let's kiss again!"

"(I'm making out with a celebrity! I'm such a lucky dragon!)"

Then Surprise fell over on her back, and Spike landed on her belly.

"After this, I'm gonna throw..."

"A party?"

"Hmph, you look so cute seeing how you're finally catching on!"


"That was one...interesting story (Sorry, but I don't wanna say weird, I don't wanna hurt Pinkie's feelings.)" Igneous explained.

" *Groaaan!* What happened?" Trixie wondered.

"You missed the 5th ship!"

"Well, now that you're all better...Pinkie Pie?"

"Fine, I'm sorry!" Then Pinkie held out her hoof.

"I'm sorry too, it's just that at times, rivals tend to make fun of each other."

"Well, now that, that's taken care of, send the next letter!"

Meanwhile...

"Shogun Deezutra! A message from your nephew Captain Veetrix!"

Then Deezutra read the letter, and like that, sped towards the train station!

"(You're going down this time Trahzo!)"

Meanwhile...

Panzer was finished with his training with McCloud. As he ran through the forest, keeping out of the guards' searchlights, he bumped into another familiar face!

"C-c-c-c-captain Falcon?"

"Yes! Now show me your moves because I'm gonna teach you the Falcon Punch!"

Author's Note:

You may not have realized it yet, but a-lot of Nintendo references will be in this story.