• Published 2nd Aug 2014
  • 452 Views, 5 Comments

Clairevoyance - DayDreams



Claire, a blank flank filly, discovers her hidden talent amidst her parents' historical studies. Unfortunately, the strange happenings around her do not seem to stop. Is this her destiny?

  • ...
 5
 452

Beyond the Door

It was shut.

Claire was absolutely sure that she'd left it open, with the stopper pulled. She was beginning to be a little afraid of her situation. Mentally reprimanding herself for what she had brought unto herself, she exited and continued to search the other rooms.


Door after door, the same thing repeated. Every door she left open, seemed to shut on its own. Claire was now having an urge to use the filly's room and looked for one.

When she did find one, though, it was occupied by somepony else.

"Oops, sorry.", she excused herself and turned away.

Just as she reached another(she was unsure how it turned up when she needed it), she realized what just happened.
Quickly retracing her steps, she went back to the previous bathroom.

It was empty.

"Hello?", she gulped, "anypony there?" she shouted.
She was pretty sure that she had seen the silhouette of a pony, a mare to be specific, inside, taking a shower. She even heard her hum a tune to herself. It was so real. She forgot that she needed to use the bathroom and tumbled down a flight of stairs in her panic.

"Claire! Are you alright?! You shouldn't run downstairs like that. Are you hurt?", her worried mother's face came as welcome to her as a drizzle on hot summer's day and somehow managed to soothe her nerves.
"I...Mom...lady...upstairs...bathroom...ghost!!", she managed to gasp out before passing out.

Author's Note:

FINALLY:raritystarry: !!! Board exams over!!! No school for 3 months!!! And more free time!!!! :yay: