• Published 17th May 2014
  • 1,106 Views, 48 Comments

Pony's Creed - Derpyforever



Ditzy, a well-known yet little spoken character finds out the truth of her ancestry.

  • ...
6
 48
 1,106

Sequence 16

Sequence 16

Ditzy, Gari, Luna, and Celestia all appeared in a flat, grassy field somewhere outside Canterlot.

The moment they all got up, Gari blew Celestia back with a magic pulse before grabbing Luna and holding a sword across her neck.

Celestia shook her head and stood up, but Ditzy stood between her and the other two.

"I said I don't want to kill you," Celestia said.

"Then you won't get the chance," Ditzy replied as she spun her sword in her hoof.

"If it must be this way," Celestia sighed as she grabbed one of her swords.

They both took a stance and took a step forward, each pointing their sword at their opponent.

Ditzy was first to jab and Celestia mirrored it with defense. The sound of the two swords' contact ringing through the night as each obeyed it's master's wishes only to get blocked by the other.

Seeing that she couldn't get the advantage, Celestia used her magic to pull out her other sword. She swung it around at Ditzy's side, but Ditzy used her eye advantage to block it, then spun around as she used her hind leg to sweep Celestia off her hooves.

"You taught me well," Ditzy chuckled as she raised her sword.

"Not well enough," Celestia replied as she used a magic pulse to send Ditzy sky high.

Celestia got up as Ditzy used her wings to gain balance in the air. Once she recovered, Ditzy took a nose dive right at Celestia.

Celestia jumped out of the way, causing Ditzy to pull up, but not in time to keep her sword from jamming into the ground.

Celestia levitated her two swords and Ditzy's sword around her before shooting up into the sky. Ditzy was ready to defend herself as Celestia sent Ditzy's sword at her... but it stopped in mid-air and floated in front of Ditzy, to her surprise.

"We fight with honor," Celestia explained as Ditzy took her sword, "Which is something I hope you still remember."

"Honor is nothing to me anymore," Ditzy replied as Celestia grabbed her two swords in each front hoof, "it leads to weakness."

"You're still blinded by anger," Celestia sighed as she shook her head, "You got to see that Connor died for a good cause, he died with honor."

"He wouldn't have had to die if it wasn't for you," Ditzy yelled as she swung her sword.

"Ditzy," Celestia shouted over the sound of the metal clanging, "You may not want to forgive cause I know it's tough to lose a close family member, but understand that I am sorry! I truly am sorry!"

"You're... sorry?"

"Yes Ditzy," Celestia shouted as she spun around with her sword but failed, "I'm sorry!"

Ditzy and Celestia stopped trading attacks as they lowered their swords.

"I'm sorry," Celestia repeated as she sheathed her sword.

"Well... so am I," Ditzy growled and kicked Celestia in the side, sending her straight for the ground.

Celestia used her wings to slow down, but couldn't pull up in time and slammed into the ground.

Ditzy slowly descended to the ground as Celestia got up, coughing a couple of times before shaking her head and getting refocused.

"Ditzy," Celestia exclaimed as she ducked from Ditzy's sword, "Why do you blame me?"

"Because your the reason Connor's dead," Ditzy yelled as she vertically slashed only for Celestia to roll out of the way.

Celestia used her wings to blast off the ground and back flip in the air to escape combat as the two stood off. Celestia reach for her sword... and grabbed nothing. She looked to her back and saw her two swords missing then looked around to see they landed into the ground when she fell.

Ditzy took a charge at Celestia and swung her sword, but Celestia used her hidden blades to block... but unfortunately, one hard swing by Ditzy broke Celestia's blade, however, the impact did dishooved Ditzy, sending her sword sky high.

The two looked at each other for a second than shot up chasing the sword. As it reached it's peak, Ditzy kicked Celestia again. She fell to the ground as Ditzy grabbed her sword and then flew down and held Celestia down with sword's tip on her chest.

"It's over," Ditzy said, breathing heavily.

"Think about what your doing, Ditzy," Celestia said, breathing just as hard, "Kill me, then what?"

"Then Connor is avenge," Ditzy replied.

"Connor wouldn't want it this way."

"How would you know," Ditzy said, but her eyes started to tear, "You didn't know him like I did."

"I know he would want the best for you," Celestia continued, "He'd want you to know that he didn't die for nothing."

"I...I..." Ditzy stuttered as the tears escaped her eyes... she sheathed her sword and got up as she began to cry a little. Celestia got up as well, then glared at Gari who still holding Luna.

"Release her," Celestia demanded, "You can't fight me."

"... Fine I'll release her... from this world," Gari yelled, then spun her sword and drove it through Luna's back, coming out the other side as Luna screamed out in pain.

"LUNA," Celestia exclaimed, running at her aid as Gari backed away with a grin.

"Till next time," Gari chuckled, than disappeared in a flash of light.

"Ce...les...tia," Luna gasped as she began to bleed out.

"No," Celestia began to cry, "Luna! Stay with me!"

"I l-love you sis," Luna smiled.

"Don't say that," Celestia begged, "I know of a way... just don't talk, conserve your breath."

Luna's breathing quickened... then stopped...

(To Be Continued...)